Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content (31728 Views)

Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi / Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by PoliteActivist: 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
Oilwell:

Premium times publication with no name or date.

Premium Times really nailed it
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by pacespot(m): 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
APC actually made Peter Obi popular with the choice of Tinubu lipsrsealed
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Blackdisciple(m): 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
What a blind man grin
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Aystarz: 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
netoc65:
Says somebody that made his money online

At the expense of gullible Nigerian youth ; most of whom are going to vote against him and his dead party come 2023
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
The truth has to be said no matter how bitter.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
your president

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Prinxzona10: 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:

On Election Day you will know what’s up.

For your information,Millions of reasonable and sensible Nigerians are very angry with anything PDP and APC,besides, sane youths are ahead of all these foolish plans of thugs disrupting election process especially in Lagos or South West and as you're planning,make sure that you leave something behind for your people before going out on that day because it will be fire for fire and if peradventure you escape been mob that day,you wouldn't dare support any corrupt and wicked politicians again in your life..Men are seriously planning,very angry and will be on ground to curtail you miscreants,guys are brutally ready for Tinubu's urchins,agberos,tauts and thugs eg*you*...
NB:the people you're planning to come and die for,their children are abroad living their best lives...
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by AsawanaDgreat: 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
We are going to false you to be Obidient come 2023
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Basher8583: 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
JASONjnr:
On the election day, God willing, I will be driving around with a microphone to beg people to go out and vote...

I will ensure that I full my tank and make this possible and even preach to the people to embrace the opportunity of making sure that they abandoned whatever they were doing to go out and vote....

This is going to be my one sided contribution while also assisting at the polling units around for any assistance that I will be able to offer....

People will come out to vote for Peter Obi and that will not just end at the social media...

This is how we know a novice. I hope you know you can be arrested for driving without a permission on that day. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Igboslayer: 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
foleskay:
Lol.. Same thing Julius agu said on hiptv last week. He said some people re shouting go get ur PVC go get ur PVC whereas those shouting are not even in Nigeria or do not even have PVCs..that everything is online euphoria...he also said most of those shoutinh peter obi won't vote on election date. He was so frank about it... And he's damn correct. Labor party ain't doing shiit undecided
LP performance at the poll will be so embarrassing next year, all these online tigers will return back to Biafra.

Why OBI will loose gallantly come 2023. In 2013 APC prepared seriously for the 2015 election. They got 5 sitting governor to decamp from the ruling party to join the party, among them are governor of Kano and Rivers state. These are strategic state, even then, they struggle to defeat GEJ.

LP is a big joke….

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Chinkoalhaji34: 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
Prinxzona10:

For your information,Millions of reasonable and sensible Nigerians are very angry with anything PDP and APC,besides, sane youths are ahead of all these foolish plans of thugs disrupting election process especially in Lagos or South West and as you're planning,make sure that you leave something behind for your people before going out on that day because it will be fire for fire and if peradventure you escape been mob that day,you wouldn't dare support any corrupt and wicked politicians again in your life..Men are seriously planning,very angry and will be on ground to curtail you miscreants,guys are brutally ready for Tinubu's urchins,agberos,tauts and thugs eg*you*...
NB:the people you're planning to come and die for,their children are abroad living their best lives...
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

Come to Ibadan and say this nonsense.

We no too dey shout for Ibadan. We will meet on Election Day.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Basher8583: 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
Akurakambe:
Same way APC and PDP cannot get more than 3 votes each in my ward, umunze 1 Orumba south LGA. Anambra state.

It's Peter Obi or nothing.

You no get people for dat side na. Your population is now less than 4% thanks to UGM.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Liamm(m): 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
Toluwanise247:

For you to say this I will reply you….. your entire family are curse………. Why will you mention my daddy because I comment . Now I know some people are sick and stupid
ode. May your entire family fall like the wall of jericho. May you be consumed by the bad governance you canvass for. May your future ambition be as unstable as your principal Tinubu. Foolish agbaya

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by BaddestQueen(f): 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:

Come to Ibadan and say this nonsense.

We no too dey shout for Ibadan. We will meet on Election Day.
they can't sell crapnibu to the masses selling Crapnibu to the populace is like using a mallet to cure head ache they don't know what to do again they don't know how to sell their candidate hence they resorted to their old outdated tactics which is already stale forgetting that hunger, insecurity, bad economy fuel scarcity knows no tribe. Nigerians are now waking up. the youths are coming. Hahahahahaha hihihihihi huhuhuhu Hehehehe hiohiohiohio
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by wman(m): 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2022
Peter Obi has my votes. But anyone attacking Akin Alabi is being naive. Man is an APC lawmaker. What did you expect him to say?

And he said polling unit. Not even ward. A ward consists of several polling units. Chances are very high that he knows everyone in his unit.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Latakia(f): 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Propaganda,.....lols ( edited in 2019.... cancelled in 2023)
Every responsible Nigerian knows that the labourer is a social media candidate.

The 2023 presidential election is between PATRIOTIC Candidate and a TERRORIST Candidate.

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by EdwardRandy(m): 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
Toluwanise247:
Obi supporters and their high blood pressure. Die for obi he no go come for your burial
Shey Tinubu go come your own burial when you die? Mugu
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Onuoha1234(m): 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
Akin Al@bi LP dous not need your vote.Why are you concerned with LPsfate .Wait for 2023 to check the 15 vote|s.
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Enumerator(m): 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
I tell you!
Kingkum:
whenever this politicians gang up against an individual, just know that the person did/is doing something right.

peter obi is still the best choice among the candidates.
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Prozico22(m): 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2022
Toluwanise247:
Obi supporters and their high blood pressure. Die for obi he no go come for your burial
the once wey die for tinubu and buhari the attend there burial
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Edijana2015(m): 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
The truth has to be said no matter how bitter.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
Are you guys not tired of suffering
Do Africans have suffering in their DNA?
If no, why is it that you don’t think?
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Scamburster(m): 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
Akurakambe:
Same way APC and PDP cannot get more than 3 votes each in my ward, umunze 1 Orumba south LGA. Anambra state.

It's Peter Obi or nothing.
LOL, my neighborhood brother, no need to bother here, coz we have a lot of work at northern part.
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Scamburster(m): 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
NakedTruth4eva:

From same Deji
You dey mind that cobweb.
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by maasoap(m): 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
Kingkum:
whenever this politicians gang up against an individual, just know that the person did/is doing something right.

lonecatt:
Peter Obi datti vs others

Peter Obi of labour party have reduced pdp,apc, online urchins,atikulators to one party.
It is going to be labour party vs other party grin

There are no LP members in many wards across Nigeria local government areas. For example, no LP members in my ward! How do you guys plan to win outside social media?

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by lonecatt(m): 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
maasoap:

There are no LP members in many wards across Nigeria local government areas. For example, no LP members in my ward! How do you guys plan to win outside social media?
oga you dont have to belong to a political party for you to vote for that party abi what are you even saying?
Or will the card reader reject ones voter card just because he is not a member of LP?
Majority of the people who voted for either pdp , apc or other party in the last election are now obidient and will be putting their votes for the LP .
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by DWickedLandLord: 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2022
Toluwanise247:

Look at turtle mocking tortoise
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Ray02: 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2022
bryning899:
I want Obi to go Osun and use his influence to get 10k votes for LP..... Then I'll believe he's in the race........
Lol, so you think LP will not get 10k in osun? It seems you don't know their candidate, even without obi they will get more vote than that. Dey do ur research before you talk abeg.
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by maasoap(m): 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
DKM123:
We shall see..
You will realize that it is actually humans and Nigerians (especially the youths) who are behind this keypads. Undermine the Nigerian youth at your own peril.

However I think APC lots are panicking cos they would not stop mentioning Peter Obi and the Labour party. I thought your major headache and opposition party was PDP? Why are you running Helter skelter over Peter Obi? cheesy cheesy

APC has just only one rival and that's PDP. Others are just for show.
LP that can't boast of party secretariats across 36 states and 774 local governments.
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Uncletony(m): 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
Kingkum:

Base on my observation, intelligent people vote for Peter Obi, Average goes for Atiku then illiterates agbero goes to Tinubu.
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by edungene7: 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
Are u surprised the highest number of politicians who plays Amala politics comes from is Region and the people self no dey help matter
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by DWickedLandLord: 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
Jack500:
Let them continue fooling themselves grin grin

They will return back to their Biafra agitation after Peter obi defeat.

Only if The Igbos were United in Biafra...
With 100% resolute

You definitely won't be online showing teeth

#superfacts
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by DWickedLandLord: 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
Eriggs:
Obituary is a loser from day one.
His frustrating foolish supporters cursing, abusing anyone bot voting for their thief have made him lose even before the election proper. Bunch of intolerable animals everywhere. Election is not won online.

Naso I see am too.

Go commot am keep am for your house now.
Wailing wailer cry

You prefer your terrorists muslims.

Perfectly understood by me .

We all have our preferences
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by FettyWilliams(m): 11:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
I have read so much about you the vulture griller, it's an honor to behold the one who grills dead vultures. How's your Darling daddy BUHARI doing?
Nothing is working is this country because people like you voted that dullard in Asa rock
post=114574936:
Gbam!!!

As seen somewhere on cyberspace.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Akinwunmi Ambode Is Lagos APC Governorship Candidate! / Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party / Tanko Rossi Sabo Donates Cash To Community, Pays School Fees For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.