Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content (31692 Views)

Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi / Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by 2elliot: 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:

On Election Day you will know what’s up.

Is that a threat to LP supporters?
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Prinxzona10: 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
You enemies of progress ought to be marketing your candidates buh since there's nothing positively available to market your candidates with,you morons resorted in demarketing a candidate that pose a threat to your candidate and you guys still giving yourselves hopes,deceiving yourselves that he's online,he cannot win,he's structureless,he's going nowhere..haba mana...
Honestly,some of you apes are in stages of madness buh you wouldn't notice that because it's a gradual madness.
By the way,why is it that by mentioning of Peter Obi's name alone,all of you start shivering and frightened
Listen,none of these political elites via their children are online fighting and defending them,don't kill yourself for them...
I rest my case...Gracias::::
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by foleskay(m): 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lol.. Same thing Julius agu said on hiptv last week. He said some people re shouting go get ur PVC go get ur PVC whereas those shouting are not even in Nigeria or do not even have PVCs..that everything is online euphoria...he also said most of those shoutinh peter obi won't vote on election date. He was so frank about it... And he's damn correct. Labor party ain't doing shiit undecided

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Chinkoalhaji34: 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
2elliot:
Is that a threat to LP supporters?

Wetin concern we with LP supporters? We don’t know them here in my polling booth.

Will you be bothered by NNPP supporters in Peter Obi ward in Anambra?
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by KingLarry04: 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
The truth has to be said no matter how bitter.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
comrado, chop agbado

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
What kind of country Is this??
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Prinxzona10: 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
Let the table just turn via imagine Peter Obi having 2/100 of Tinubu's gibberishes,fraud cases,corrupt cases,perjury cases,scandals and all the predicaments hovering around him,Atiku's corrupt cases inclusive,do you think that Peter Obi would still be in the game till now?
So after all the scrutinisation,diggings,and searching of negativities on Peter Obi and nothing was found,you minions shifted to his supporters,after that to his son and after that,maybe to his wife,his extended families,his village and his dogs,maybe the dogs didn't pass through NYSC,you never can tell..
Just a single fault on Peter Obi,would've made some of you damaged souls to go hireway buh since there's none,you resorted to twisting the supporters statements to suit your ugly evil agenda..
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by olamilekan9(m): 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
And yet after i won 2m on nairabet they made me not to be able to stake up to 500k as return...crazy idoit
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by adebwalex(m): 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
Dont worry you will know the power of social media on that day...
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Onyipk: 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
Offpoint1:
LP won't win, yet una no go rest... Na LP bi everybody problem grin grin all una know sey Obi na extreme threat to all other parties.

Na online party bah? Make campaign start, e go clear for una eye.
Una go experience political campaign that no one has ever witnessed in Nigeria.
We go give una Jehovah witness with little touch of Lord's chosen style of campaign.

Obi no go even need to spend shishi

Please don't mind them o. Peter Obi is the new headache in town for all other political parties. His support group has bursted and will keep bursting their brains on daily basis. They don't understand what has happened and what is going on.
Let them keep picking on Peter Obi na only dem go tire- for they have all forgotten so soon that he who God has blessed, no man can curse!

I remain;
#ObidientlyYusful
#IAMTOTALLYOBIDIENT
#ISAIAH1:19
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by MuscularDick(m): 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
BaddestQueen:
dear Yoruba Christians
Stop sleeping on the bicycle.
stop falling for their deceit
they know what they're doing
that's why they ganged up against a more qualified yoruba Christian Osibanjo and put a corrupt old, useless drug baron because he's a Yoruba Muslim.
ask yourself why Tinubu and not Osinbajo?
they're now painting an obvious black to become white.
after their mission they'll come with "yoruba Muslim and Christian are one" to confuse you.
the same people that was so determined to take up a mere hijab case upto supreme Court level is telling you that religion doesn't matter in South West.
they're now gradually pushing for Sharia and also determined about it.
when they achieved it they'll come back and tell you that it doesn't matter.
Yoruba Christians wake up
stop falling for this daylight deceit.
these guys doesn't rate you infact they rate a Muslim from the North more than you people, that's why most of them are clamoring for Muslim/Muslim ticket because they knew that, they will still deceive you guys that religion doesn't matter.
if they rate you and care about your feelings and vote why Muslim/Muslim ticket?
they're more concerned about pacifying their more closer brothers in the north than you people even when the north no even rate them.
they know that you guys can be easily be deceived by telling you that igbos are your enemy while they're the one sabotaging yoruba interests truly.
Dear real Omoluabis wake up and smell the coffee.
be wise like a serpent.

Yoruba Christians ronu
God bless Yoruba Christians, traditionalists and reasonable Muslims.

God punish Tinubu urchins
You don dey run mad you no know

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by big7: 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
Thelogiccc:
You are not GOD, stop trynna be GOD.

In the midst of darkness and No light to power up your devices ?

No issues.

Light up your devices with the 80,000mah Power bank...compatible with (Television, Laptop, phonepad, Drone, Lamp and Fan).

Payment on Delivery (Lagos Only).

Call or WhatsApp for More info...

How much bro for your product?
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Nikkitaboy(m): 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
This one Labour party is now giving this our thief of a politician sleepless night
This is what they deserve
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by optimistic1234: 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
It seems that APC and PDD have formed an alliance against LP.
We are getting there this time around
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by elfiddy(m): 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
Kindly help me.
I've not eaten since Thursday

Access Bank
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Prinxzona10: 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
GoodLife4live:

The same question should be directed to you.. why is obi supporters attacking other celebrities for supporting atku and Tinubu ?

Why did ipob secessionist hijacked obi campaign ....

Obi Wii only win Southeast ... Mark dis statement... Until .....
Excuse you,who are you?
Sorry,my message is meant for reasonable and sensible people,so take that your silly illiterate disposition and backward reasoning to your fellow demented urchins because I don't engage soulless miscreants,tribalist bigot or religious fanatics.
NB: I wouldn't bright your sad soul with any feedback again..
I rest my case...Gracias!!!
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Omawali(m): 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
kolas88:
. Are you talking about anambra state votes that is less than the votes of ALIMOSHO local government in LAGOS STATE?

you really sound dull right now, it's clear you don't know how this electoral thing works.
Any seasoned politician would rather have 2 votes in Anambra and win the state rather than having 5 million votes in Lagos and losing the state.
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Eriggs: 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
MedicH:

Before they born your papa in 1999 Peter obi bought a house in London and paid with a check of 1million dollars
Na only poverty mentality go make an irredeemable fool be bringing up stupid posts of chicken 250m in an attempt to paint Peter obi black.
Dominique justwise ...rule 2
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Mummiesboy: 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
[quote author=kenedy175 post=114574952]If you want to trend, talk about Obi. Whether good or bad, you'll trend. What a man!!

By the way, who's Akin Alabi mbok?? I no even know the idiot. Who e b sef?

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by rigarmortis: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
Toluwanise247:
Obi supporters and their high blood pressure. Die for obi he no go come for your burial

So we should now die for tinubu instead?
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by bryning899: 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
I want Obi to go Osun and use his influence to get 10k votes for LP..... Then I'll believe he's in the race........
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Toluwanise247(m): 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
Liamm:
Tinubu come your papa burial?
For you to say this I will reply you….. your entire family are curse………. Why will you mention my daddy because I comment . Now I know some people are sick and stupid
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Henz81: 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:

Lol, all these children that just started voting.

Who tell you the APC guys are not always on ground for this kind of sensitization?

Akin Alabi is even generous, where will Obi Pandora get 15 votes in that particular ward? He wan steal am?

Except if mad men already started advising Akin Alabi too.
Does that mean there are no Igbo voters in that ward? Just think oo
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by KristaPretty(f): 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2022
As much as I like to be optimistic, I can only say he has a partial truth.

If election was directed via social media, LP would be declared winner and others would even before the election, step down for him seeing he is unmatched

However there is the reality. I can only hope and pray that we all have our PVCs. I actually do not have and I'm vexed
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by 79733139(m): 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
DOTian:
Akin Alabi? The guy that has ruined many lives with his bet9ja?
That his betting company needs to be banned!
It's responsible for the destruction of Nigerian youths

Nairabet is his company. 9jabet is a different and bigger betting company.
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
Eriggs:
Obituary is a loser from day one.
His frustrating foolish supporters cursing, abusing anyone bot voting for their thief have made him lose even before the election proper. Bunch of intolerable animals everywhere. Election is not won online.

Naso I see am too.

Go commot am keep am for your house now.
Wailing wailer cry

you are so desperate that you even posted a fabrication about the owner of hero beer which we all know is ABInBev. Chai make una rest concentrate on marketing your candidate.
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Schro4real: 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
DOTian:
Akin Alabi? The guy that has ruined many lives with his bet9ja?
That his betting company needs to be banned!
It's responsible for the destruction of Nigerian youths
it's actually nairabet, made multimillions from young Nigerians and went into politics, the CEO of NAIRABET
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by assholemods: 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
Akurakambe:
Same way APC and PDP cannot get more than 3 votes each in my ward, umunze 1 Orumba south LGA. Anambra state.

It's Peter Obi or nothing.
They don't need your vote to win over all but Obi needs it.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Shaev7(m): 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
If he feels he won't get 15 votes, why does he need to say it?
It will shock him that LP will win him in his own ward!
Let them leave Obi alone na since they are aware that the part is only online
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by sukar886: 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
Useless idiot, at ur age u no get sense
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Aystarz: 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
inoki247:
Vawulence sleep u go wake am you will soon be mobbed by there Bandits online....

Dem fit open petition say make dem ban him soon...

Not funny.
And OBIdients have a right to go at any idiot who thinks insulting their man is how to play politics. Una never see anything yet.
Make the real campaign begin and you go know say the Soro soke generation ain't your everyday suegbe Nigerian electorate.
The Youths are coming!!!
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Bawsse(m): 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
JASONjnr:
On the election day, God willing, I will be driving around with a microphone to beg people to go out and vote...

I will ensure that I full my tank and make this possible and even preach to the people to embrace the opportunity of making sure that they abandoned whatever they were doing to go out and vote....

This is going to be my one sided contribution while also assisting at the polling units around for any assistance that I will be able to offer....

People will come out to vote for Peter Obi and that will not just end at the social media...

Its not advised to move around on Election day... So its better you do that a day or two before election day cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin / Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg / Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.