Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea (51026 Views)

Ibrahim Salisu Iriyos Signed For N5,000 By Super Stars Club In Kano / Raheem Sterling Apologises After Bizarre UCL Penalty (Photos) / Raheem Sterling’s Car Collection (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by BENEAMATA: 11:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
richmanrichard:
sadiq? God 4bid
bros , that guy dey ball oh. We just have some shockingly incompetent coaches handling super eagles . Averaged 1 goal in 2 matches with ten assist last season playing for Almeria . The guy will rock la liga this season if he stays injury free so just know others saw it coming when you didn't .

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by richmanrichard: 11:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
GreatVocalist:

You're a good analyst, leave those guys to keep talking anyhow. Comparing lazy Pulisic and CHO with his childish football with Sterling. Werner is okay but not up to Sterling's level in terms of take ons, committing players and scoring. We just need another winger, a striker and a defender, then we're good to go next season.
nobody is saying that sterling is bad.what we are saying is that he is not the priority player or most important signing that Chelsea should be making now.its not what Chelsea need most now.

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by richmanrichard: 11:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
BENEAMATA:
bros , that guy dey ball oh. We just have some shockingly incompetent coaches handling super eagles . Averaged 1 goal in 2 matches with ten assist last season playing for Almeria . The guy will rock la liga this season if he stays injury free so just know others saw it coming when you didn't .
he is too sluggish for EPL.in fact if he comes to any team in england; the English managers would turn him to a defender; maybe 5 or 6.
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by BENEAMATA: 12:07am On Jul 10, 2022
richmanrichard:
he is too sluggish for EPL.in fact if he comes to any team in england; the English managers would turn him to a defender; maybe 5 or 6.
kanu , crouch , berbatov . Fun fact - do you know that sadiq umar is skillful and has a VERY high rate of successful one on one take ons especially running at pace ? Sadiq is about to explode , brace yourself .

2 Likes

Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by TwoPheus: 12:11am On Jul 10, 2022
Nice one
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by MrJames007: 12:14am On Jul 10, 2022
Cerebellum:
Meanwhile, Man-united fans looking at Ronaldo's update
lol
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by Crismaxi: 12:21am On Jul 10, 2022
This is amazing
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by saintkeppy(m): 12:23am On Jul 10, 2022
richmanrichard:
many games we drew were 1-1,0-0. Burnley at Stamford bridge is a perfect example.Burnley rare touched the ball till 90mins but still managed to draw the match; a game we should have been leading by 5nil at half time. Lakaka was busy sweating

It wasn't really easy for Lukaku, dude needed much assists from wingers, a good midfielder behind him to lay the pass for him to finish without delay, Lukaku sometimes will open up but those assists never came or atimes came late when opposing defenders have already rounded him up, he's not that perfect in build-up play cos he often lose the ball due to first touch control, he's just a goal poacher within the vital box. Chelsea needs a skillful striker, a defender, then Raheem Sterling.

Sterling can also play as false9 atimes, Pep sometimes deploy him there, he is versatile in the front three with insane, high-octane speed with the ball at his feet, a good eagle-eyed midfielder in the mould of Kevin D'Bruyne is needed, to locate him always.

Certainly other signings will follow suit.

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by pargelenis(m): 12:26am On Jul 10, 2022
I don’t care that he runs funny, let him just not become like Lukaku at Chelsea. That’s all.
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by blowjohn(m): 12:26am On Jul 10, 2022
This guy waist don bend pass camel neck frm unnecessary moving around.

Even if the ball is with keeper at one end of the field and he's at the other end, he will still be gallivanting around in circles, semi circles and triangles.

I never see player wey no gree rest one place like this guy

2 Likes

Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by omoyankee3(m): 12:30am On Jul 10, 2022
Eden Hazard

BESTScientist1:
The only winger that resembles a pregnant woman. How he twists and turns beats my imagination
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by Biafranodogwu55: 12:32am On Jul 10, 2022
tunapawizzy:

Chelsea needs a new winger because the ones they have are crap, very unproductive....check Sterlings numbers at city in the last 5 years, even last year that he wasn't a regular, his numbers were pretty decent...Ziyech can go on laon to AC Milan..we will always be talking about Odoi's talent and prospect forever, man is not ready to fulfill anything.... Ziyech, Odoi, Pulisic, Werner all not up to 1, just run around for nothing....Chelsea needs a winger that will score 10 to 15 goals on a regular that will make runs for goals...., there were times we relied so much on goals from people that are not striker to achieve what we achieved over the years from William, Pedro, Joe Cole, Damien duff, steady goals coming from the wings, not all these inconsistent bunch we have, they can't score. They can't win penalties...Sterling will even win u penalties, takes the ball to ur opponent when u need goals, try to commit them.
Ur head dey

Leave them make them dey yarn

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by uunwanaobong3: 12:48am On Jul 10, 2022
HAHAHAHA....... Lol, I am happy for this news.

I want Chelsea fans to feel the pains mancity fans have been feeling over Sterling nuisance......... I want Chelsea fans to appreciate how tactically gifted guardiola has been to used such a flop as Sterling and win back to back premier league, when the bastard keep missing open net.

I can't wait to laugh at Chelsea fans next season, as Sterling frustration want finish them.

It will be fun.

Gooood business by mancity.
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by 43Ronin: 12:49am On Jul 10, 2022
richmanrichard:
many games we drew were 1-1,0-0. Burnley at Stamford bridge is a perfect example.Burnley rare touched the ball till 90mins but still managed to draw the match; a game we should have been leading by 5nil at half time. Lakaka was busy sweating

Lol. Why you dey call am lakaka nau.lol u funny gau

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by abbey621(m): 12:56am On Jul 10, 2022
richmanrichard:
nobody is saying that sterling is bad.what we are saying is that he is not the priority player or most important signing that Chelsea should be making now.its not what Chelsea need most now.

It doesn't matter what Chelsea needs the most, what matters is what we can get.....Hope say una dey study the gtransfer market, when it comes to Chelsea if e never pass 70 million, nobody wants to sell to us. So let's celebrate the little we get and hope by the time the transfer market closes, Father Boehly comes through grin grin grin
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by Hizzojay(m): 12:59am On Jul 10, 2022
Adliperd:
Congratulations to Chelsea. Make them dash arsenal Timo Werner grin

I dey tell you. Timo was just a wasted deal!
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by Fucklove(m): 1:27am On Jul 10, 2022
blowjohn:
This guy waist don bend pass camel neck frm unnecessary moving around.

Even if the ball is with keeper at one end of the field and he's at the other end, he will still be gallivanting around in circles, semi circles and triangles.

I never see player wey no gree rest one place like this guy
grin grin grin grin
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by richmanrichard: 1:31am On Jul 10, 2022
BENEAMATA:
kanu , crouch , berbatov . Fun fact - do you know that sadiq umar is skillful and has a VERY high rate of successful one on one take ons especially running at pace ? Sadiq is about to explode , brace yourself .
hahaha! See the players you are comparing him to.the only player on his level there is crouch but his head compensates for that.barbertov left leg is bigger than any career sadiq would ever have in football. As of papilo; if you mention his name on the same sentence with sadiq again, the football gods will grill your balls and serve it to you as sharwama. grin

2 Likes

Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by Yinkwamo(m): 1:34am On Jul 10, 2022
Sterling is better off at Man City than Chelsea. Guardiola will make you so good that you would actually think you are that good until you leave Man City then reality will stare you right at your face. If you are in doubt, where is Danilo, Ferran Tores or David Silva now? And don't tell me David Silva is old because last time I checked, Fernadinho is about 37 or so and he was still playing at a very high level as at last Season. Besides you can't compare the quality of Man City players with Chelsea Players. Anyways, I wish he would prove me wrong, Sha as I wish him all the best

2 Likes

Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by BENEAMATA: 1:56am On Jul 10, 2022
richmanrichard:
hahaha! See the players you are comparing him to.the only player on his level there is crouch but his head compensates for that.barbertov left leg is bigger than any career sadiq would ever have in football. As of papilo; if you mention his name on the same sentence with sadiq again, the football gods will grill your balls and serve it to you as sharwama. grin
comparison is a sort of measurement .you said he is too sluggish for premiership , so i mentioned three premiership household names he is faster than even if sluggishness here means more than pace . Yes kanu and berbatov has more poise and ball retention skills , but less skillful forwards than sadiq has had their glorious days in the premiership so talk of him not cutting it in the prem is speculative at best .

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by Lanre1st(m): 2:06am On Jul 10, 2022
Zelenskyy:
From Liverpool >>>> Man City >>>> Chelsea

This guy likes traveling just like Buhari....

Where next ?

Man United .... Arsenal .... Tottenham ?

No, you must have miss his direction, he can't go in that direction. He's done in Merseyside, done in Manchester now in London, after this place on Derby counting straight.

Merseyside ........ Manchester......London.....? Derby
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by Realond: 2:08am On Jul 10, 2022
Chelsea

Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:53am On Jul 10, 2022
Neitalee:
United new squad will shock PL next season. Bet on it.

Yes we all would be shocked to see Man UTD in the relegation battle from match day 1 - 38
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:54am On Jul 10, 2022
Adliperd:
Congratulations to Chelsea. Make them dash arsenal Timo Werner grin

We have Jesus in number 9..

As for the Wings.. Saka is miles ahead of him..

No thanks..
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:59am On Jul 10, 2022
The rejected stone might become the corner stone. I'm not a fan of him but since he is already signed i wish and support him.

Sterling can play ball sha and i see him scoring goals.
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by Okobola146: 3:40am On Jul 10, 2022
It would end in premium tears
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by mvem(m): 4:36am On Jul 10, 2022
Neitalee:
United new squad will shock PL next season. Bet on it.
Rest !!!
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by Olamicwoto: 4:43am On Jul 10, 2022
Up blue. I believe sterling will do well for chelsea dis time.
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by Olamicwoto: 4:44am On Jul 10, 2022
Let us wait and see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Names 7 Fighters He Wants To Face Before Retirement / Five Female Footballers Who Removed Their Jerseys To Celebrate A Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.