Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? (57161 Views)

Two Teachers Were Having Fun With A Female Student / Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room / Secondary Students Were Having Sex In The Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Lexkenny99(m): 8:08am On Jul 19, 2022
jojothaiv:
Your old man na senior comrade
I dey tell u grin

1 Like

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Lexkenny99(m): 8:10am On Jul 19, 2022
mixta140:

If it were to be your sis... Would they have said same thing or your dad stay low key?
Who knows? My sisters dey run matters sha and my mama know. She only tells them to tread with caution kiss
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by ustanejnr(m): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2022
sorosoke101:
My parents never caught me, but my mom never wants to see me with any lady. Just this evening I brought a girl home to stay with me tonight in my own room oooh,after sneaking her in my room, I don't know how my mom found out. All hell was let loose I quickly bolted the door and all sorts of insult and curses have been landing on my head ooh. Can you imagine at the age of 34 my mom still wants to be breastfeeding me as if I am a kid.

At 34 you r still living with your parent , oga you deserve the insult.
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by mixta140: 8:46am On Jul 19, 2022
Lexkenny99:
Who knows? My sisters dey run matters sha and my mama know. She only tells them to tread with caution kiss
Lobatan!
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:16am On Jul 19, 2022
tayo60:
Eyah! E ku ise !Oluwa a so agbara dotun o.
Ami
E seun
Modupe
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by phemmyfour: 9:30am On Jul 19, 2022
kelechiodo:
It seems African parents are loosing their guide. Even when I was a bachelor living alone in 3 rooms flat, anytime my mum came visiting, I found it awkward when a lady visit.
What do you expect when children are giving birth to children
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by daharry(m): 9:39am On Jul 19, 2022
So my mum travelled, dad went to work on this faithful day and babe called saying she won't be attending lectures so she's coming to my place instead of school..
As she came we started the DO..omo it was so bloody,no light,babe was riding me and moaning so loud with both of us covered in sweat..
Na so my pops bust in my room ooo..He came very early from work that day..
Him later tell me say him hear the girl soundtrack thinking say I Dy watch BF only to realize say na me be the main actor
Omo it was not funny ooo come see endless preaching..Thank Jah say him no tell mom,if not another sermon for erupt..
Till today babe and I still joke about that incident grin

3 Likes

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by reeleriksen(m): 9:50am On Jul 19, 2022
madukaanaya:
Was my mother's maid oluchi.sex with her was mind blowing.tall,black and big hip.oluchi was four years older.she introduced me to it.we usually hit it up at night while everyone was asleep.i use to be afraid of my brothers or sisters catching us but whenever I insert my odogwu,I don't care if my father is in the room anymore.never tested a better puna and probably won't.we started when I was eleven until she left when I was fifteen but now I can stay five years without thanks to buhari and the economic situation

I had same experience with a neighbor in a face me i face you compound house
I can't say i enjoyed it but i still regret giving in to that shit
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by sunnyp20(m): 9:55am On Jul 19, 2022
[quote author=Uzomacharles post=114594370][/quote]
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by lereinter(m): 9:56am On Jul 19, 2022
Chigold101:

At 34?
How could a 34 years old man be living with his parents?
Reason nam na

Just pray and thank your God
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by yachal: 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
stabilizer:

Someone said you are foolish. Is it true?

Naa, it's not true!
Stay off excessive in-take of weed and booze.
Plus stop skipping your medications..

God bless you

1 Like

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by doubleZ88(m): 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
My late dad was educating me on HIV and AIDS when he heard i had a GF.

Meanwhile i don dey collect steady steady.

Rest on dad

1 Like

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by DonroxyII: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2022
Israeldan1:

Na wetin day kill Nigeria girl na e b dis

U wan ferari wea ur papa no get bicycle
Na wetin Dey kill Nigerian guys be this Dem no dey play with You:
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by DonroxyII: 11:39am On Jul 27, 2022
stabilizer:

Are you normal? Are you old are you? Do you believe there is storm that await each and everyone of us at every chapter of our lives? If you are not strong enough to withstand it, you fall!

Either you fall or you elevate if you are able to beat the storm.

This is where your mother, father, wife, close friend or pastor come into play. You need an angel of you can't wage it for yourself.

So if you never fall, I beg shift and leave the dude alone
Bro I don't know You But I Pray God will abide by You forever, Amen:

1 Like

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Israeldan1(m): 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
DonroxyII:
Na wetin Dey kill Nigerian guys be this Dem no dey play with You:

Abeg Carry that kind play

Go play with ur papa abeg

I use God name take beg u

Mr simp
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 12:16am On Jul 29, 2022
virginchaser:

I was moved by your level of maturity. One i rarely see on Nairaland. Weldon sir.

Those yeye shouting they are ashamed of him bla bla like mumu, if life hit them, they won’t have the gut to say shi and it won’t surprise you, most of them are still living with their parents. Mumu set of people.!! Hypocrite!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? / 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.