Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? (57160 Views)

Two Teachers Were Having Fun With A Female Student / Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room / Secondary Students Were Having Sex In The Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by tayo60(f): 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Which of the names, Israel or Daniel
wetin happen to you my candy crush? where you dey since?
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by shiffynaani(m): 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
virginprincess:
How is it your business if i claim to be a virgin undecided,beside stop having this mentality that are girls are loosed and wayward like your girlfriend.
Hi

I sent you a message. Ply reply
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by YourFavorite21(m): 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
My neighbour's daughter Zara, likes to wear short skimpy gown, so on a Saturday morning , she wore a very short night gown, and she brought out clothes to wash.she bend down revealing her ass, and she no wear pant, and she was facing my window. Omo as I wake up say make I look outside, first thing I saw a fresh yellow nyash, I had to look cheesy I had to lie the next day been Sunday, so I won't go to church, I invited her over, to my room, I didn't remember to lock the door, and I also forgot that 6:00AM mass dey end by 7:30,I was carried away with enjoyment, when mum caught me red handed, the girk wey I dey knack sef , run leave me go her flat,
she preach for me tire, that period.
cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by donMIG(m): 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
I just dei ashamed to share the experience...damn!
Mum was really disappointed
Jss 2

1 Like

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by doneback04: 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
lereinter:

Lolzzzzz

Under whose person's roof should he be having sex
his own personal roof na, I can't come here to tell anyone that at age 34 am having sex In my parents house, e choke

1 Like

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by stabilizer: 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
armyofone:

Aren't you ashamed saying at 34years you can't rent your own 1 bedroom apartment and face front ?

And you had the by effontery bringing a lady you are not married to - to your parents home ? Tmr she gets pregnant and then what ?

I blame that lady!

Go rent you own place - you are old enough to not live there!

What the hell !

He lost his job. Will you credit him to get an apartment or assist him by sharing your place with him?

If. You can't do any of this, you need Mouth Action from portable.

You must be a very stupid and low life type of man trying to sound relevant and rich.

You dey mental bro

4 Likes

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by HelipsTech: 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
I had a careless sex with a course mate, came back home, as body begin scratch me, da know say I do da knack. After that she feel I don stop bcus of the horrible experience, only for another junior course mate to become pregnant. Every where caste

1 Like

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by stabilizer: 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
Chris2863:
Boy, I’m still waiting for your account balance

You are mad! Do I look like a slowpoke like you? How on earth do you expect me to post my account balance on here? Even if I'm up to a billion or not?

O ti n mad... If you don't know the right thing to say, Install word connect and start playing.. Its a cool game.

Please try to improve your level of maturity.

4 Likes

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Chris2863(m): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
stabilizer:

You are mad! Do I look like a slowpoke like you? How on earth do you expect me to post my account balance on here? Even if I'm up to a billion or not?

O ti n mad... If you don't know the right thing to say, Install word connect and start playing.. Its a cool game.

Please try to improve your level of maturity.
I thought you were richer than me? Boy, post your account balance, block the necessary whatever and for your information, I don’t even see any necessary tho to block/this is a faceless forum. If you are broke like the motherfuc*ker you dey defend, drop your account details, make I help your life ewu

1 Like

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by TheKrakon: 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
We, we plan to do like Nicola Tesla.
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by kals4luv990(m): 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2022
virginprincess:
How is it your business if i claim to be a virgin undecided,beside stop having this mentality that are girls are loosed and wayward like your girlfriend.
but yu no b virgin ni?
Dnt worry comrades no dey judge person grin

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by kals4luv990(m): 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
sorosoke101:
My parents never caught me, but my mom never wants to see me with any lady. Just this evening I brought a girl home to stay with me tonight in my own room oooh,after sneaking her in my room, I don't know how my mom found out. All hell was let loose I quickly bolted the door and all sorts of insult and curses have been landing on my head ooh. Can you imagine at the age of 34 my mom still wants to be breastfeeding me as if I am a kid.
wat r yu still even doing in your parents house at this age this man?

1 Like

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Neddyogu(m): 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
Mariangeles:

That doesn't still justify him having sex in his parents home.

A grown ass man should be able to have his own space with his privacy even in his parents' home.
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by lesson44: 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
The first time my mom caught me, I was probably like 5 years old or less. She said I go tell your papa. The next time, I was 15 yrs Old with my first love, this time, she prophesy that I will have baby before my brother that was 7yrs older than me. Guess what? , that prophecy came to pass lol.
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by adekS1(m): 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
virginprincess:
so that a girl is not virgin means she is wayward?
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by anyicash(m): 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
sorosoke101:
My parents never caught me, but my mom never wants to see me with any lady. Just this evening I brought a girl home to stay with me tonight in my own room oooh,after sneaking her in my room, I don't know how my mom found out. All hell was let loose I quickly bolted the door and all sorts of insult and curses have been landing on my head ooh. Can you imagine at the age of 34 my mom still wants to be breastfeeding me as if I am a kid.
so at 34 you are still living and staying with your mum.. Chai
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Ppp1p: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
Oh
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by adekS1(m): 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ulunne777:

At 34 you shouldn't be having sex under their roof.If you have no shame,what of the shameless lady without home training.

with this present Nigeria economy,dont judge ppl wt age abeg.
This kind statement dey make some ppl go into depression.

3 Likes

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
stabilizer:

You are the efulefu or what da fvck did you just called that gentle man.

Infact, you sound wretched. You really define yourself with the expression in the above uploaded image.

Nonsense! Show us proof of where u stay. Dirty, idiot, foolish pig. Your sense of reasoning can only be compared with that of portable because you sound just as LOW and Dirty as him.

Efulefu
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Biafranodogwu55: 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy,nairalanders should also come and share their experiences.
Virgin ko, hymen ni...
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by adekS1(m): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Oga mi, relax
Na cruise we dey catch
Na my babe for real life grin

Israeldan
As in israel daniel?
seems una don dey make am real outside the world now
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by stabilizer: 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
Chris2863:
I thought you were richer than me? Boy, post your account balance, block the necessary whatever and for your information, I don’t even see any necessary tho to block/this is a faceless forum. If you are broke like the motherfuc*ker you dey defend, drop your account details, make I help your life ewu

I don't have an account bro.

Not a single account in my name. I'm sorry kid. Help the motherless and receive blessings from above.

Ensure you ask for wisdom.by doing this of you can or will give some of your money to orphanage.

LOL... You wan credit me grin grin grin

O ti ya werey

1 Like

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Burna440(m): 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Omo grin grin grin
WTF did i just read

Lol �
It’s what it is
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by thinkmoney(m): 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Our sallah ram was screaming in the middle of the night despite my best attempts to cover its mouth then a bright torchlight enter my eyes followed by another bright red flash before I then woke up in LUTH with 2 missing teeth.
Lol..u are depraved man
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by elsiusgr8t(m): 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
tayo60:
I'm a decent lady

Keep it up
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Emeka71(m): 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy,nairalanders should also come and share their experiences.
You begin.
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Adext4sure(m): 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2022
No place like home bro..

sorosoke101:
I have my own room. Nah conditions make crayfish bend ,I was not living with her b4 but when I lost my job I had to head back home to plan my life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by HopeNeverDies: 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
LoL... just a funny mom she is.
Goldbw122:

She is a cool and good mom for that advice lol
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Kingdanfodiojr: 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
My Super Mum is always on my neck to becareful and face my studies, but MAN na MAN, i have my ways but my POPSY understand how the vibes be, girls_are_bad, they're ready to spoil, but i thank GOD For my mum
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by LordErrk: 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
sorosoke101:

Sex shouldn't be what's on your mind rn bro. You really think your mum should be happy? I'm sure that if you were doing really well for your self, your mum won't even disturb you

2 Likes

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by sydney440(m): 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
At 34 I still live with my parents...I just got married this year...so is not a big deal...just know yourself and provide for your family..I believe that's what that matters...

6 Likes

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by CSTRR: 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
Chris2863:
at 34 and you are still living with your parents. Sounds scary to me unless nah you build the house shaa
It happens a lot.

This is Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness? / 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.