Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

How To Overcome Masturbation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Overcome Masturbation (872 Views)

A Must Watch Secret That Helps Us Overcome Masturbation (pix/video) / 5 Things I Had To Overcome To Find My Dream Woman / Top 3 Bad Habits Among Youths And How To Overcome Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Overcome Masturbation by lesous360(m): 12:02am On Jul 10, 2022
I have been masturbing for the past 3 years i tried to stop but i keep doing it.i seriously need help/advice please help
Re: How To Overcome Masturbation by Omicron123: 12:05am On Jul 10, 2022
Go get a wife
Get busy
Cut of the dick, after all Bible said we should cut off any part of our body that will lead us to hell.
Re: How To Overcome Masturbation by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 10, 2022
Omicron123:
Go get a wife
Get busy
Cut of the dick, after all Bible said we should cut off any part of our body that will lead us to hell.
My Comrade
Re: How To Overcome Masturbation by lesous360(m): 12:32am On Jul 10, 2022
If u were in my situation would u cut off your dick
Re: How To Overcome Masturbation by Autobot05: 5:01am On Jul 10, 2022
My best offer
Just try.

Re: How To Overcome Masturbation by Highman56: 7:45am On Jul 10, 2022
Ur body was made to have sex. smiley Our society is trying to hinder nature.best case go and marry and have unlimited sex
Re: How To Overcome Masturbation by cfree14(m): 8:06am On Jul 10, 2022
lesous360:
I have been masturbing for the past 3 years i tried to stop but i keep doing it.i seriously need help/advice please help
We've all been there at one point in time. The most effective way to quit masturbation is to never be idle. Make sure u have something doing that keeps u busy through out the day and to an extend, part of the evening. This works because u will be too tired to even think of masturbating.
And remember to always have a mindset to quit

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome Masturbation by Nyascobar1414: 8:53am On Jul 10, 2022
As people that usually think Masturbation is a sin... They say you should Get a girlfriend.....

Stay celibate or you cut your fvvkN d!ck.
Re: How To Overcome Masturbation by Uzomacharles: 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
What many don't understand is that

MARRIAGE WONT STOP YOU FROM MASTURBATING

1 Like

Re: How To Overcome Masturbation by Clitnation: 11:13am On Jul 13, 2022
Omicron123:
Go get a wife
Get busy
pray always
Re: How To Overcome Masturbation by Victor2707: 11:32am On Jul 13, 2022
Masturbation is a choice you make to fulfil your useless sexual urges.

Anytime you feel like masturbating take a cold shower.

Also, approach women, seduce them and have real sex with them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Really Is "Star"? / Video: Married Ugandan Woman Recorded Receiving Quick KNACKING / Obviously She's Serving Him The Best Ever Dogggy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.