Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Why Women Love Bad Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Love Bad Guys? (1737 Views)

The 4 Reasons Women Love Bad Boys / Why Women Love Bad Boys?? / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Love Bad Guys? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2011
You’re a great guy. You treat women with the utmost respect, you’re polite, dependable and an all around good guy. You’ve probably asked yourself on more than one occasion, why women love bad guys? How do guys like Tommy Lee get hot women, while you struggle to keep any woman?  How does the scruffy bad boy biker living next door find lots of women and have little difficulty keeping them? 

It’s simple, really. Women love bad guys, because they’re exciting. Bad guys are unpredictable, out of the norm and different. The very elements that make them bad guys are what draw women to them. Isn’t that ironic? No wonder people say love makes no sense.
The good guys on the other hand, may be dependable, but they also tend to be boring. They wake up every morning at the same time, go to work, come home at the same time, eat dinner, watch TV and go to bed. They give a good life for their family, are ideal for raising a family, but women get bored and start to search for something a little more exciting.

However, there are a few ways you can prevent this from happening. If your woman loves bad boys, you have to learn to be both a good guy and bad. Sounds impossible, right? It’s not. The most successfully married men have learned this lesson a long time ago.

Even if you’re comfortably ensconced in a relationship, you need to continue to excite your partner. It may seem irrelevant to date your partner at this point, but it may be the difference between a long happy marriage and a messy divorce.

Excite her, you can give her the same things she is looking for in a bad boy, but combined with the qualities of a good boy. Be dangerous. Take her out parachuting, mountain climbing, bar hopping and show her your wild side now and again. Make love to her on a public beach or trail cheesy. Get crazy on the dance floor or do something goofy to make her laugh in public grin. Show her that you have a bad boy side! cool

You may be wrapped in a good boy package, but everyone has a bad boy in them, even if it is buried down deep in some people. Now that you know why women love bad guys, you’re armed ready to fight back.  wink
Re: Why Women Love Bad Guys? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2011
Chillax Dude! Who says? BTW i'm a MIXTURE of GOOD and BAD!!!
Re: Why Women Love Bad Guys? by egbeman1: 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2011
Badt guys take lots of alcohols and smokes.Those fins give em the ability toh screw chicks toh d core n dey lyk it wen u hit d em at the WALLS.I have nvr seen a chick dat luvs mi d way ma chick in skl luvd mi,cz i wz a badt boy then n mehn she's alwz lyk, Ummmmmmm!!!!
Re: Why Women Love Bad Guys? by MrsChima(f): 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2011
Why do men like hoish women?
Re: Why Women Love Bad Guys? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Why do men like hoish women?
What does that mean?
Re: Why Women Love Bad Guys? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2011
put it this way i don't want a bully or a gangster but I don't want a "saps" or a coward.

i like guys with respect, principle and can DEFEND themselves.
Re: Why Women Love Bad Guys? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

put it this way i don't want a bully or a gangster but I don't want a "saps" or a coward.

i like guys with respect, principle and can DEFEND themselves.

Now thats what i'm talking about!
Re: Why Women Love Bad Guys? by MrsChima(f): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2011
koastar:

What does that mean?

Women with EXCESSIVE HO TENDENCIES.
Re: Why Women Love Bad Guys? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2011
sexkillz:

Now thats what i'm talking about!

wink wink
Re: Why Women Love Bad Guys? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2011
koastar:

What does that mean?
I doubt if many men will like them. They can only keep them to play around with but not for serious relationship.

Some girls write this on their hearts. I dont know if Ileke-idi has it too \/

Re: Why Women Love Bad Guys? by horny4u(f): 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2011
grin ALPHA MALE (SWAG, CONFIDENCE ETC) NOT BAD BOY shocked shocked
Re: Why Women Love Bad Guys? by dammytex: 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2011
Please note; only good girls like bad boys while bad girls go for rich good boys.
Most naija good girls like guys that were once bad and are now good. In other words, they like a good boy with bad boy moves.
It is very easy for a bad boy to get a good girl. Why? He is very sensitive (experienced), He is very timely (mobile), He is neat (dresses expensively), He is generous and always willing to share (rich), He's always having answers (been there, done that), He's the only one that can handle me (good liar), He's romantic (know what they like to hear), He's a good kisser (his area of expertise).

Good boys on the other hand relates with their beloved with uttermost respect, trying to be precise and trying to make good impression of themselves. But it never works. These girls like funny guys, guys with lots of stories (funny enough: good girls like bad-boy stories), guys with swags etc.
Re: Why Women Love Bad Guys? by iice(f): 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2011
koastar:

Bad guys are unpredictable, out of the norm and different.
Sweet!

koastar:

Excite her, you can give her the same things she is looking for in a bad boy, but combined with the qualities of a good boy. Be dangerous. Take her out parachuting, mountain climbing, bar hopping and show her your wild side now and again. Make love to her on a public beach or trail cheesy. Get crazy on the dance floor or do something goofy to make her laugh in public grin. Show her that you have a bad boy side! cool
cheesy
Re: Why Women Love Bad Guys? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2011
horny4u:

grin ALPHA MALE (SWAG, CONFIDENCE ETC) NOT BAD BOY shocked shocked
Hey! What do you really mean by swag here and how does it differ from being a bad boy?

dammytex:

Please note; only good girls like bad boys while bad girls go for rich good boys.
Most naija good girls like guys that were once bad and are now good. In other words, they like a good boy with bad boy moves.
It is very easy for a bad boy to get a good girl. Why? He is very sensitive (experienced), He is very timely (mobile), He is neat (dresses expensively), He is generous and always willing to share (rich), He's always having answers (been there, done that), He's the only one that can handle me (good liar), He's romantic (know what they like to hear), He's a good kisser (his area of expertise).

Good boys on the other hand relates with their beloved with uttermost respect, trying to be precise and trying to make good impression of themselves. But it never works. These girls like funny guys, guys with lots of stories (funny enough: good girls like bad-boy stories), guys with swags etc.
Hmm! I seem to like this, but are you speaking from experience?
Re: Why Women Love Bad Guys? by Mynd44: 6:07am On Jul 28, 2011
Hmmm
Re: Why Women Love Bad Guys? by NotNairalandi(m): 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2011
If u want to be a bad boy make sure u are very intelligent,if not u are a tout.be radical and intelligent girls will flow.NOTE, if u are not intelligent u will die quick.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Finding It Hard To Conect With Nigerian Girls In Nigeria? / I Need To Get Her Outta My Head! / How Can I Make Her To Love Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.