Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day (8451 Views)

The Women Hymen (18+) / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / (VIDEO) Aboki Man Broke 13 Year Old Girls Hymen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by BabbanBura(m): 10:28am On Jul 10, 2022
I pray belle enters, so we go hear sequels!

1 Like

Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by dnawah(m): 10:41am On Jul 10, 2022
Stallionhorse:
The turn of events yesterday was very surprising to me, I've been friends with this young Muslim girl, she is 17years old and I'm like 29years old way older than her.. I grew fun of her cause she is very beautiful and hard working tho!! we are not officially dating until yesterday. She is very committed to her religion and all and when we met she told me she is a virgin, I actually don't like virgins its really a turn off for me cause I'm not the patient type and I hate blood during intercourse, so I just decided to be casual friends with her pending when someone else breaks the Hymen so I can enjoy the kpekus..
Fastforwad to yesterday, I woke up just lazing around nothing to do.. I had decided I'm not going out or eating any Salah meat cause I really dislike their religion.. She called me in the morning saying she is going to the mosque to pray I told her okay all the best.. When she got back she called and told me she is back that she would soon be going to the mainland with her family to celebrate the salah I said okay all the best have fun.. 2hrs later she called and I asked her where she was she said home that the rain hasn't allowed them leave so I invited her over that I wanted to see her face before she leaves.. Omo!! The girl enter rain come my side, she was almost soaked in water.. So I asked her to take off her hejab or whatever there call it.. Omo, I just say make I try my luck I held her and kissed her she didnt resist we ended up on the bed she didnt stop me, I say make I put finger see if nah virgin she didnt stop me before you know I put my gbola she hold me tight scream.. That was how it happen.. I bursted the kpekus of a Muslim girl what a salah day sha.. ⅝
by next sala una twins go be 3 months old.

1 Like

Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by Shyboyk(m): 10:55am On Jul 10, 2022
SubUrbanLager:
Nigerians with irredeemable comprehension problems. undecided
Op typed he's 29 years more older than a 17 year old child , Op is 46 years old and not 29 like some of y'all have been stating.
Op is a sex offender and should be locked up for the rest of his life.
You defile a minor and go on to brag about it.
You're vile and don't deserve to be among actual human beings. angry

Nah u are wrong read well he said he is 29 years old he did not put punctuation before saying he is way older than her
Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by Shyboyk(m): 10:56am On Jul 10, 2022
Stallionhorse:
The turn of events yesterday was very surprising to me, I've been friends with this young Muslim girl, she is 17years old and I'm like 29years old way older than her.. I grew fun of her cause she is very beautiful and hard working tho!! we are not officially dating until yesterday. She is very committed to her religion and all and when we met she told me she is a virgin, I actually don't like virgins its really a turn off for me cause I'm not the patient type and I hate blood during intercourse, so I just decided to be casual friends with her pending when someone else breaks the Hymen so I can enjoy the kpekus..
Fastforwad to yesterday, I woke up just lazing around nothing to do.. I had decided I'm not going out or eating any Salah meat cause I really dislike their religion.. She called me in the morning saying she is going to the mosque to pray I told her okay all the best.. When she got back she called and told me she is back that she would soon be going to the mainland with her family to celebrate the salah I said okay all the best have fun.. 2hrs later she called and I asked her where she was she said home that the rain hasn't allowed them leave so I invited her over that I wanted to see her face before she leaves.. Omo!! The girl enter rain come my side, she was almost soaked in water.. So I asked her to take off her hejab or whatever there call it.. Omo, I just say make I try my luck I held her and kissed her she didnt resist we ended up on the bed she didnt stop me, I say make I put finger see if nah virgin she didnt stop me before you know I put my gbola she hold me tight scream.. That was how it happen.. I bursted the kpekus of a Muslim girl what a salah day sha.. ⅝

Lol op no sabi him age which one is IM LIKE 29years
Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by linsa01(m): 11:02am On Jul 10, 2022
O.p.o.n.u
Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by Dabillion: 11:29am On Jul 10, 2022
Your own is even a bit okay than someone I know, n*gga is 38 and dating a Muslim girl from the west who's less than 20 and according to him they have been dating for more than 5yr now undecided now do your calculation then you understand why some folks need to be in jail..spit! on pedophile
Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by SubUrbanLager: 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
Shyboyk:

Nah u are wrong read well he said he is 29 years old he did not put punctuation before saying he is way older than her
Read to understand...
If he had typed he is 10 years "way older than" , so does he mean he's 10 years old?
This also has nothing to do with punctuation.
Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by SubUrbanLager: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
imagrg:
If that's the case, many Northerners are guilty of the offence. Child marriage, they call it.
A whole lot of people are....
You'll hear words like " 14 years old no be small pikin again"....
A handful of men these days possess Paedophilic tendencies when it comes to women.
Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by Londonboyrep(m): 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
SubUrbanLager:
Op typed he's 29 years more older than a 17 year old child , Op is 46 years old and not 29 like some of y'all have been stating.
He’s 29 years old but as he didn’t use any punctuation, it completely changed the meaning. Anyway, I don’t believe the cock and bull story.
Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by KristaPretty(f): 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
Stallionhorse:

These Muslims would come for you now, she is supposed to be among the 50 Virginis to be given to those who died during fasting
Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by Shyboyk(m): 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
SubUrbanLager:

Read to understand...
If he had typed he is 10 years "way older than" , so does he mean he's 10 years old?
This also has nothing to do with punctuation.

Ok sir
Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by Fahdiga(m): 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
kenedyx:
Nice one OP. Try doggying her with her hijab on. It's very arousing and they enjoy it.

Don't mind those assholes up there talking about pedophilia and all that jargon.
Where were they when sharia law allowed for marrying of 12 year olds? Fools. Its their religion so help them practice the one you can.
Don't mind them. It is glaring that they are jealous of the OP. They wish it was them that got laid. I mean both men and women.

1 Like

Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by kenedyx: 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
Fahdiga:
Don't mind them. It is glaring that they are jealous of the OP. They wish it was them that got laid. I mean both men and women.

Swears boss..!! Wish OP banged her at an earlier age sef. Anyway kudos to him, 1 virgin down, 71 to go.
Insha Allah, Allah's promise will reach everybody.
Shame on their hypocrisy.. They have no moral ground to criticise him.
Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by Fahdiga(m): 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
kenedyx:

Swears boss..!! Wish OP banged her at an earlier age sef. Anyway kudos to him, 1 virgin down, 71 to go.
Insha Allah, Allah's promise will reach everybody.
Shame on their hypocrisy.. They have no moral ground to criticise him.
Na so bro.
Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by Leepeak(m): 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
Stallionhorse:
grin grin grin grin grin

Lion I hail oo
Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by fattprince(m): 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
SubUrbanLager:
It's you who lack comprehension Op said she's 17 and he's 29 years old way older. So he's 29 and he still feels he's way older which is true. 12 years is way older so get your fact. And I'm not saying Op isn't a sex offender though I'm not saying he is too. I'm only correcting your wrong impression
Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by kelspinall(m): 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
clowns full for this forum...i never go bored visiting nl
Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by fattprince(m): 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
Shyboyk:

Ok sir
Don't mind that fool. Isn't it ironic for him to say read to understand when he's the one not understanding. Though the Op was meant to put , after his age.
Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by Charles545: 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
Na wa for this OP oh...

Well,

-We will register your company, business enterprise, and incorporated Trustees (Churches, NGOs, Association, Foundation. Etc.)

-We also process your FIRS, PENCOM, ITF, NSITF documents

Please contact us at: ayoj659@yahoo.com

We are fast, efficient, reliable and pay attention to details.
Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by Rexymania(m): 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
Congratulations e no easy. Welcome to the club
Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by YourFavorite21(m): 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
grin grin Muslim girls dey sweet to knack , especially the hausa ones
Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by Shyboyk(m): 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
fattprince:

Don't mind that fool. Isn't it ironic for him to say read to understand when he's the one not understanding. Though the Op was meant to put , after his age.

Exactly what I’m trying to let him understand

1 Like

Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by monerozi5590: 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
pelex512:
Dem for don burn you to death if to say you dey north like this

They will burn him to death because he had sex?
Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by backtalkG(m): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
justicechichex:
On this episode of things that never happened...
this never happened the most
Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by BlackyOne: 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
Stallionhorse:

She's 17yrs old, and somehow you think it's okay! angry

You're a 29 yrs old he-goat
Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by Blunttruth: 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
Stallionhorse:

Wow, congratulations on your achievement. Such a legacy to leave for your future kids.
Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by nnamdi640: 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
Ha!!! Yoruba muslim are coming for you. You better hid your identity.
Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by nnamdi640: 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
BlackyOne:

She's 17yrs old, and somehow you think it's okay! angry

You're a 29 yrs old he-goat
I wish you can say that to those men in the north
Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by Prettygirl200(f): 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
Not bad!!! If she was in the north they would have married her off at the age of 12.
Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by l69l: 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Not bad!!! If she was in the north they would have married her off at the age of 12.
what's your point exactly?
Re: I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day by UptownVibes(m): 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
Stallionhorse:
And you are happy? A girl that's not yet up to 18? Them need wipe you cable for nick,like seriously dude.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love Sex And I Can Cook - A Young Lady Cries Out / How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? / Error 501

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.