Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,058 members, 7,867,002 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team (45591 Views)

Maduka Picks Obi Kenneth Ifeatu As His Running Mate (Pictures) / Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes / Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Voiceofthestree: 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
saintrow1:

Lool oloriburuku, bastard, ogun can't kill anybody. Ogun is offline, Ogun is not interested in politics. It is you and your family including your generations to come that will die. "Iwo ati idile e pelu a won Iran e le ma ku danu."
Poverty as really dealt with you oloshi oloburuku, Olo orun. We are going to vote for tinubu and you will be put to shame.
Tinubu la ma dibo fun, tinubu 2023 ma dojuti yin eyin ota tinubu, eyin ota yoruba.
Oloshi
Your obi movement can not intimidate someone like me. Mo duro be apata ni

You Bloody illiterate, f**king terrorist.

BAT 2023
Tinubu on your mandate we shall stand.

Mo se se waa confirm ni pe won ti sepe fun epe
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Odingo1: 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
I pity the Christians in Nigeria if they allow a Muslim-Muslim ticket to rule Nigeria. Can Muslims allow Christian-Christian tickets without going on rampant killings.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by GboyegaD(m): 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
GoodMuyis:

Can you Name one popular and election winning running mate from the north?

This is politics, not emotional feelings

All those who have been winning their seats and governorship in the North are all Muslims, right? Or the names they have been suggesting are not those who have wom an election at some point? Find where park your hypocrisy abeg.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by sokera: 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
We wait for him

I am glad Tinubu Dared all Nigerian Christians.

His candidature was a flawed one bur because of his greed Mr Agbado and Cassava refused to allow a more competent Osibanjo or Amaechi believing that he can buy his way through everything, now the battle line is drawn between Tinubu and all Nigerian Christians whom Tinubu holds in high contempt.

I am waiting to see RCCG campaign for him and see the bundles of people that will leave the Church
speak for yourself , I am a Christian and I will vote Tinubu… Even if Tinubu pick 1million Christian VP , people like you will never vote him . So we have put your type into consideration
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by sokera: 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
Konjiboii:
Tinubu will shoot himself on the feet if it's really a Muslim candidate he selected.even Atiku will have a better chance in the elections.
that is a lie … the truth is religion is never a problem for we Yorubas and the northerners will be happy if Tinubu pick a Muslim VP … you see noting good will ever come out of south east for Tinubu so no need to convince us for a Christian VP … Tinubu already knows Igbos won’t vote him … it’s only Igbos that care about Christian Vp
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Timblaze(m): 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
We wait for him

I am glad Tinubu Dared all Nigerian Christians.

His candidature was a flawed one bur because of his greed Mr Agbado and Cassava refused to allow a more competent Osibanjo or Amaechi believing that he can buy his way through everything, now the battle line is drawn between Tinubu and all Nigerian Christians whom Tinubu holds in high contempt.

I am waiting to see RCCG campaign for him and see the bundles of people that will leave the Church
We are waiting like seriously
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Ikpongiton: 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Brilliant.
Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
you are mocking him and at the same time misleading and betraing him
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by basadenet: 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
EmekaMD:
Tinubu is in for a big loss.

Choose a muslim and loose 50% of the Nigerian population
choose christian and loose the muslim north who dont see you as a true muslim.

In any case my Tinubu wont make it out..
He will not only loose the election but including deposit and will finish him politically.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by brosom(m): 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
Igbojew:
You just said our mind but I seriously hope that Yoruba Christians will never fall for the deceit of Yoruba Muslims.......I am that Igbojew
take kaduna for example, it's Muslim-muslim ticket.

Now they have foit another Muslim-muslim again, sidelining a Christian candidate.

Mark me, It's just a matter of time before it becomes a full blown Muslim state that no christian should dare to contest in that state.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Ikpongiton: 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
The south-south, south-east had no intention of supporting or voting for tinubu and his choice for a muslim running mate has put a final nail on his coffin.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by brosom(m): 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Bro you know their plan, it's not only Muslim /Muslim ticket but Northern Muslim/Northern Muslim ticket. The constitution does not stop them from fielding north/north. It's only a big threat that will stop this. Had it been all the Christians in a APC voiced out about this blasphemy their brain will rest. They are only using Tinibu who is a vegetable for reference point likewise Abiola. If you are a Yuroba whether Christian or Muslim ask yourself why they are using your tribe for such. Where is Gowon and his tribesmen from North Central today? They used him, just like they are using Tinibu.
Take kaduna for example, it's Muslim-muslim ticket.

Now they have foit another Muslim-muslim again, sidelining a Christian candidate.

Mark me, It's just a matter of time before it becomes a full blown Muslim state that no christian should dare to contest in that state
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by sonofthunder: 2:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
Kagd10:
Nothing bad in a Muslim Muslim ticket as long as they're not fanatics/extremists.

Moreover Tinubu is competent.

If Tinubu can replicate his achievements in Lagos for Nigeria, he would have done enough.

I do know some noisemakers would ask about Tinubu's achievements.

Tinubu's achievements is unrivalled among all the candidates.

Talk about his legacy such as

1. Eko Atlantic

2. Lekki free trade zone

3. Lekki seaport

4. Econet

5. FOUR standard Millennium schools

6. LASU teaching hospital

7. BRT

8. Several Housing estates

9. Several economy policies which helped in enormous increase in Lagos' revenues. Etc

Tinubu's achievements are undeniable, unrivalled and hugely conspicuous. Let me also reiterate that he's a first class Bsc graduate in business administration with accounting as his major.

In addition, he's a liberal leader.

He's the best among all the candidates.

Are we supposed to be moved by Peter Obi' who's got no achievement whatsoever but was investing his state funds into his family business?

Was it Tinubu that initiated BRT or fashola?
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by edungene7: 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Gradually they want to turn Nigeria into an Islamic state after all the supreme Court now support hijab wearing Christians should expect the unexpected second class citizens loading shetima the Bokoharam commander for that matter that called osibanjo an ice cream seller hmmmn
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by DMerciful(m): 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
You think its a joke? Let Tinubu announce him and see how we inform Nigerians of his role in the chibok saga. Someone who did not inform the then president for 3 days that 250 school girls were kidnapped. Someone Wike told as minister of state for education not to hold waec in chibok based on intelligence
naija4life247:

No, you forget to include that Shettima is responsible for the Civil War of 1967, the Umuleri and Aguleri war, also buying arms and ammunition for UGM, ESN, and IPOB
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by ElSudani: 2:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
Zonefree:
APC is now playing opposition to Labour Party.

Comedy! The reality on the ground is that the labor party is the underdog in this race. Forget the online chatters.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Ikpongiton: 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
Niceman12:

He will campaign in Niger, Nasarawa, Abuja, Kwara and kogi and nothing will happen! Same in all south western states.
keep your mouth shut.yoruba christians are not true and firm christians,they are like draw soup , very very unpredictable.i know pastor akande,who was a deeper life faithful and worked with Shel Petroleum in Port harcourt.the man was lucky to be transferred to United Arab Emirates and that was where the man dumped christianity and become a Moslem.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Kagd10: 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
sonofthunder:

Was it Tinubu that initiated BRT or fashola?

It was Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Kagd10: 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

Wan ti fi Peter Obi see pe fun Eleyi of eyi oooooo awon bounces of weere achievements achievements paa generation eee o soro bi eniti won sepe fun if Tinubu enter and things become a worst I go find you and kill you because simple sense you no want get weere eyan o daabi oloriburuku Le Leyi you if you quote me again I will curse your life won bi so mo eja ni Peter Obi not my family Tinubu not my uncle stop quoting me for the last time. Oloriburuku ti won ti ba ti e jee

Yoruba wannabe, you need to brush up on the gibberish you wrote. Always wailing when asked to list Peter Obi's achievement.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by sonofthunder: 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
Kagd10:

It was Tinubu.

Okay.... I'm mixing things up
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Ikpongiton: 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
Royalty83:

Keep RCCG out of your dirty politics.. Am a Redeemer and am voting for TINUBU so keep your religious card away.. we ain't playing it
Yoruba xtians are not real christians.there are here and there.akande was a Christian in Port Harcourt and when he travelled UAE,he became a moslem.so shut up your mouth.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Ikpongiton: 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
Niceman12:

He will campaign in Niger, Nasarawa, Abuja, Kwara and kogi and nothing will happen! Same in all south western states.
I mistakenly quoted you instead of royalty.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Echoban: 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sweetplum:

He's about to be a former on. I don't want shetima

El Rufai is good but not sellable to liberal christian down south. He's perceived to b an extremist.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Voiceofthestree: 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Yoruba wannabe, you need to brush up on the gibberish you wrote. Always wailing when asked to list Peter Obi's achievement.

Weere oloriburuku aye re maa ba Je ni
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by zedman1(m): 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
EmekaMD:

In any case Tinubu wont make it out..
This I have seen as soon as he emerged as the APC presidential candidate. Among the major candidates, his choice of VP is the most challenging decision he'll have to make.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Wpp1: 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
Who
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by saintrow1: 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

Mo se se waa confirm ni pe won ti sepe fun epe

Ko shi lo werey. You think you are tuff abi oloshi. You obi supporters think you can intimidate people abi. Werey
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by casualobserver: 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
Odingo1:
I pity the Christians in Nigeria if they allow a Muslim-Muslim ticket to rule Nigeria. Can Muslims allow Christian-Christian tickets without going on rampant killings.

This thing is not hard like this o! Feel free to vote for Atiku or Obi and leave us in peace!!
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by casualobserver: 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
EmekaMD:

In any case Tinubu wont make it out..

In that case, you should be happy!
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by EmekaMD(m): 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
abysirius:
See Emeka and amnesia. Check again just to be sure what percentage of voters came from your region the last time. Go ahead and multiply by 2 as the best you can do. I can assure you that you'll be here post general election in 2023 crying..You guys went to sleep all this while but suddenly woke up in 2022 after others have taken over.. grin grin grin
Talkimg trash.
wait till Herdsmen gets more embloden. “owo massacre” might be a job.

To you its all fun and agbado now
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Pesuzok(m): 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
naija4life247:

Just two hours into the election, you all will start crying blood. It's going to be the fastest and easiest election in history. No loser will go to Court because Tinubu's landside victory will be too obvious

How, what will he campaign with.

Besides, suffer no dey tire you?
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by NwaAdazzi(m): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
membranus:

Stupid Sonny, I don't need your respect, because you don't have any to give.

As for wailing on NL, I am just cruising on you youngsters ignorant assumptions. Good or bad, I ain't got nothing to wail about.

cruising on youngsters ignorant assumptions..
u no sabi where ur mate dey abi?
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by engope1: 11:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
After Buhari as a Muslim 8years, imagine "if" Tinubu, another muslim, 8years, presidency rotates back to north another Muslim for like lets say another 8years. That's 24years of Muslims being in charge. In a multi religious country as Nigeria.
JUST THINKING OUT LOUD

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu / Saraki Welcomed In Ilorin Amid Fun Fare ;D (pictures!!!) / The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.