Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,165 members, 7,867,385 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:07 PM

Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team (45593 Views)

Maduka Picks Obi Kenneth Ifeatu As His Running Mate (Pictures) / Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes / Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Eniitankorede: 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
We wait for him

I am glad Tinubu Dared all Nigerian Christians.

His candidature was a flawed one bur because of his greed Mr Agbado and Cassava refused to allow a more competent Osibanjo or Amaechi believing that he can buy his way through everything, now the battle line is drawn between Tinubu and all Nigerian Christians whom Tinubu holds in high contempt.

I am waiting to see RCCG campaign for him and see the bundles of people that will leave the Church

Tinubu does not hold anyone in contempt. I am just hearing your Obituary talking his usual motivational talk is cheap, that ethnicity and religion should not be the consideration in choosing a leader. He is just on Arise TV saying that hypocritical statement while his zombie followers are doing the opposite. Hypocrites all over the place.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Konjiboii: 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu will shoot himself on the feet if it's really a Muslim candidate he selected.even Atiku will have a better chance in the elections.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by allicare: 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
GboyegaD:
If this is true, any reasonable person shouldn't support Tinubu. If he can't find a competent Christian from the North, he isn't worth it as it is an indication ahead of time that he cannot be fair.

I'm sure a choice of Masari as a placeholder was to test the waters and he's observed that many acted like they don't care and had given him the audacity to actually play the card.

One thing I think is he has allowed himself to be played by the North. They have successfully divided his vote in the Southwest which is their agenda to support their own indirectly.

Tunubu all the way, even if he choose babalawo or Juju man I don't care. My prayer is for him to succeed In Jesus name
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by frog12: 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
el rufai
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by heendrix(m): 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tunasco4u:
Some people are talking as if Peter Obi will be the only one doing all the jobs even if he wins,
The party is not the problem but the person in charge.
If PDP party is bad it doesn't mean they cannot bring a better candidate example late Yar adua was better and he was elected from PDP.
Your political Party doesn't define you but your own true Agenda
I am yoruba,I have stay in both hausaland and igboland so don't come and call akpu pounded yam for me I know better.
I know scam among them

More wisdom brother

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by garfield1: 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
seunmsg:

So, how will Shettima deliver NW bloc votes for APC?

Since buhari is from north west,let power go to north east.apc will still win nw though,buhari won't want to lose his region
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by NwaAdazzi(m): 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
membranus:

My son studied abroad and works in the US, and I am well settled in Nigeria with all comforts, so what other life do you want for me, Mr. Obidient?

Do you think everybody is as miserable, ignorant and stupid as you, who thinks you can get people's support only by insults?

As you said to me, I will say same to you, go get a life, my ignoramus boy. Your Mr. Obi is not a saint. And despite your faith in him, he will equally fail you, as others have done in this highly molested country.

And by the way, what happened to your Biafra agitation? Thrown into the dustbin already for your Obi. Remember Simon Ekpa, he is waiting on the sideline with stay-at-home orders on election days in the Igbo lands to destabilise your campaign and election hope for your Obi.

You had therefore better stick to your Biafra agitation than developing hypertension for a fruitless OBIdient campaign.

Lmao,Ur son schooled abroad and is working in the US and u are here wailing on nairaland.
Daddy with all due respect,U be mumu man
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by truthfinder319: 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
You are a psychological masturbator. If it makes you feel happy. Meanwhile, Politics is not your mate. BAT is coming

Zonefree:
APC is now playing opposition to Labour Party.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by GoldenstateChel: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
Royalty83:

Keep RCCG out of your dirty politics.. Am a Redeemer and am voting for TINUBU so keep your religious card away.. we ain't playing it
me to I am a redeemer,I am against Muslim Muslim tickets, soon owo church mascara will be child play with wat is coming when Muslim Muslim tickets come to past.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Freebills12: 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
brosom:
If Muslim-muslim ticket ever happens in this country then christians should forget about anything leadership as Nigeria is concerned.

The Muslim-muslim ticket is a test run, a kind of a case study to unleash there heneous aganda against Christian folks, but they want to use a southerner(agbado,corn,yam and cassava) as pet dog whom they do not even consider enough Muslim to achieve it for future references. Una think north no wise

Wake up people, it's a war going on.

Plz no agbado, cassava, corn and yam should come to my mention.

Bro you know their plan, it's not only Muslim /Muslim ticket but Northern Muslim/Northern Muslim ticket. The constitution does not stop them from fielding north/north. It's only a big threat that will stop this. Had it been all the Christians in a APC voiced out about this blasphemy their brain will rest. They are only using Tinibu who is a vegetable for reference point likewise Abiola. If you are a Yuroba whether Christian or Muslim ask yourself why they are using your tribe for such. Where is Gowon and his tribesmen from North Central today? They used him, just like they are using Tinibu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by EDOLUWA: 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
RCCG has never campaigned for anybody. If you see any of her pastor campaigning for anybody,just doing it on his own. Baba Adeboye is impartial at all time.

SadiqBabaSani:

His candidature was a flawed one bur because of his greed Mr Agbado and Cassava refused to allow a more competent Osibanjo or Amaechi believing that he can buy his way through everything, now the battle line is drawn between Tinubu and all Nigerian Christians whom Tinubu holds in high contempt.

I am waiting to see RCCG campaign for him and see the bundles of people that will leave the Church
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by membranus: 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

Lmao,Ur son schooled abroad and is working in the US and u are here wailing on nairaland.
Daddy with all due respect,U be mumu man

Stupid Sonny, I don't need your respect, because you don't have any to give.

As for wailing on NL, I am just cruising on you youngsters ignorant assumptions. Good or bad, I ain't got nothing to wail about.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by ComeToJesus: 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
vicdom:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/tinubu-has-chosen-his-running-mate-campaign-team/

APC is simply a special purpose conmen vehicle that was set up for Buhari to win election. It is not a political party. It's a coven for evil men who spend nights on end devising new ways of lying to Nigerians and raping them while it lasts.

Like all lies, this too will soon collapse like a pack of cards.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Diligence: 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
That terrorist SheTima whose audio with Ajiimobi leaked where he threatened Nigeria and Nigerians unimaginable doom if Buhari had lost election....The number one importer of terrorists Fulani herdsmen ...
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Lexy123O: 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
Even if baba Adeboye don’t support he only have 1 vote . I’m a Christian and an Rccg member and I’m voting Tinubu .
OneCandleAway:

Liar. Taquiya.

Even Pastor Adeboye will not support a muslim- Muslim ticket
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by GoodMuyis(m): 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
GboyegaD:
If this is true, any reasonable person shouldn't support Tinubu. If he can't find a competent Christian from the North, he isn't worth it as it is an indication ahead of time that he cannot be fair.

I'm sure a choice of Masari as a placeholder was to test the waters and he's observed that many acted like they don't care and had given him the audacity to actually play the card.

One thing I think is he has allowed himself to be played by the North. They have successfully divided his vote in the Southwest which is their agenda to support their own indirectly.

Can you Name one popular and election winning running mate from the north?

This is politics, not emotional feelings
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by olumide4christ: 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
Amoo89:

If he chooses a Muslim fine by him, if he chooses a Christian fine by him, even when we have been going by Muslim and Christian where have we land. What difference does it make. USA is on a Christian Christian president. What will happen if the traditionalist comes out and demand for Vp will you blame they or condemn their religion. Some Muslims and better than some Christian’s as well as some Christian’s are better than some Muslims. In the east that Christian’s are governor does that make them good leaders or in the north. If we use this against ourselves we are just creating more reasons for problems. Thanks

Thanks sir...you spoke my mind!
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by AntonVince: 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Brilliant.
Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

He will only preside over your family!
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Voiceofthestree: 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
Kagd10:

See tears when asked to list Peter Obi's achievement cheesy

Wan ti fi Peter Obi see pe fun Eleyi of eyi oooooo awon bounces of weere achievements achievements paa generation eee o soro bi eniti won sepe fun if Tinubu enter and things become a worst I go find you and kill you because simple sense you no want get weere eyan o daabi oloriburuku Le Leyi you if you quote me again I will curse your life won bi so mo eja ni Peter Obi not my family Tinubu not my uncle stop quoting me for the last time. Oloriburuku ti won ti ba ti e jee
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Igbojew: 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
brosom:
If Muslim-muslim ticket ever happens in this country then christians should forget about anything leadership as Nigeria is concerned.

The Muslim-muslim ticket is a test run, a kind of a case study to unleash there heneous aganda against Christian folks, but they want to use a southerner(agbado,corn,yam and cassava) as pet dog whom they do not even consider enough Muslim to achieve it for future references. Una think north no wise

Wake up people, it's a war going on.

Plz no agbado, cassava, corn and yam should come to my mention.
You just said our mind but I seriously hope that Yoruba Christians will never fall for the deceit of Yoruba Muslims.......I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by shegz24(m): 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
Zonefree:
APC is now playing opposition to Labour Party.

cheesy see delusion.

U better wake up and face reality.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by blossom4real(m): 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
vicdom:
Tinubu is wise to have chosen Shettima. That bespectacled pygmy with baggage of Islamic fundamentalism would have marred his chances.

Tinubu will completely ruin his presidential ambition if he run with a Muslim-Muslim ticket. We have so many capable Northern Christians in APC to choose as Tinubu's running mate.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by shegz24(m): 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
We wait for him

Wait first, what makes Osibanjo competent? Talk more more than BAT?

The only elected position he ever had was VP thanks to BAT and he is even more a part of the failed Buhari govt than Tinubu who held no post.

Sentiment no dey gree una reason.

Osibanjo that you likely didnt know exist until 2014/15 campaign and has done NOTHING significant as VP.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Okwyjesus(m): 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
We wait for him

Tinubu is not RCCG member. Count us out.

If Christian allow TINUBU ticket to fly like El Rufai did. Then our faith is in danger.

Muslim Muslim ticket in a time like this is a no no no.

That Bruhaha of a ticket cannot fly
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by shegz24(m): 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
dejavuh0007:
Lol. They really want this man to lose, not as if he was gonna win before.

So how come Abiola won with similar ticket?
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by shegz24(m): 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
Those people crying about Muslim-Muslim ticket were not going to vote Tinubu anyway.

I wonder why they are wailing.

Why was there no wailing when Abiola ran with a Muslim-Muslim ticket?

Hypocrisy.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Ojuntana: 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
vicdom:
Tinubu is wise to have chosen Shettima. That bespectacled pygmy with baggage of Islamic fundamentalism would have marred his chances.
Let's hope the pygmy will not overturn the apple cart as he is fond of doing once he doesn't have his way
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by ibedu29: 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Brilliant.
Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
So no competent northern christian in d north?
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by saintrow1: 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

Okay I am ipob I agree but I want to write in Yoruba here if you can’t quote me back in Yoruba Ogun will kill your generation Omo ale jatijati oloriburuku won soro nipa idagba soke Nigeria laapa po o soro Tribe oloriburuku ni e o dee maa paaru ni

Lool oloriburuku, bastard, ogun can't kill anybody. Ogun is offline, Ogun is not interested in politics. It is you and your family including your generations to come that will die. "Iwo ati idile e pelu a won Iran e le ma ku danu."
Poverty as really dealt with you oloshi oloburuku, Olo orun. We are going to vote for tinubu and you will be put to shame.
Tinubu la ma dibo fun, tinubu 2023 ma dojuti yin eyin ota tinubu, eyin ota yoruba.
Oloshi
Your obi movement can not intimidate someone like me. Mo duro be apata ni

You Bloody illiterate, f**king terrorist.

BAT 2023
Tinubu on your mandate we shall stand.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by blossom4real(m): 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
[quote author=shegz24 post=114593453]

So how come Abiola won with similar ticket?

Are you a novis pop
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Laren24(m): 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
Aystarz:

You're no RCCG member. I just went through your posts and found that you're just another idiot masquerading as anything that fits whatever narratives you so choose.
We RCCG members will never vote your principal as light has nothing to do with darkness.
Now, run along boy!
Your mouth sweet. And i bet you're not from the southwest. You all can keep saying whatever the Bleep yall want to say, Tinubu is winning the next presidential election of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How Supreme Court Ruling On Imo May Affect Ganduje / The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself / Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.