Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,588 members, 7,840,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team (45511 Views)

Maduka Picks Obi Kenneth Ifeatu As His Running Mate (Pictures) / Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes / Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by hotseat: 11:23am On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu can choose his rotten meat, sorry, running mate for all I care!

His Muslim-Muslim ticket, I shove it through his odorous teeth, down his putrid throat to his constipated stomach!

Muslim-Muslim ticket kee you dia!

Anuofia!
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by saintrow1: 11:23am On Jul 10, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

God will punish you Orientals nah achievement less I forget, TVS nah achievement, toll gate nah achievement, alpha bet nah achievement, pj nah achievement. Obi is a billionaire before he become a governor go and check very well I am a Yoruba and I am a Muslim me and my family will vote for Peter Obi he is my choice and if you quote me again nah Ogun to kill you and your entire generation Amen

F**k off ogun na yoruba god. Ogun no go kill any yoruba here. You are a fake ass yoruba person, stop lying you bloody imposter. Obi is fake with no achievement. The bastard stole money. Obi is an ipob project, we don't want him. Tinubu is the chosen one.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by kenedy175(m): 11:23am On Jul 10, 2022
shinealight:

Just keep watching…..we’ll discuss again in Feb 2023, the Lord permitting!

Insha Allah
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by kingyakos: 11:25am On Jul 10, 2022
Abassmt:
You people should stop all this talk that can cause problem in this country because of election, election will come and go and we will still continue to live our live don't forget.

Did u hear me talk about election in my comment?..
I'm talking what is about to happen and RCCG is one of the target and you talking nonsense.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by shinealight(m): 11:27am On Jul 10, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Devil baptized him let him come and campaign in any Middle belt state or southern state

Nothing will happen if he campaigns in the South, my friend. He will still win even without your ‘religious’ votes. Is that what Christ taught you? I thought he preached that you should ‘Love Thy Neighbour as thyself’! shocked shocked
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 10, 2022
I would have kick against it had it been tinubu is an extremist...
At times I always wonder if he is even a Muslim, e dey rare to find a Muslim man wey go amass that kind wealth wey hin get and get stuck with one woman as a wife
E go dey rare to see a Muslim man that won't enforce his religion on his woman not to talk of him allowing her to pastor a church, RCCG to be precise. That is just tinubu personality, hate him for all u care.
U dey use religious card against person wey don dey nurse his ambition for the past 25years, all of una smoke reno on diz o, same thing wey reno did, una dey do am..
It is a game, u dey use the religious card now, u know the kind card wey still dey the pack wey dem fit use against ur aspirant...
As a pentecostal guy, I fit reason my celestial peeps and anglican guyz that a catholic man ain't worth being a president of this country, that one too dey nah but na rubbish, card plenty for deck...

Na Nigerians we wan vote for, no be religion...
The earlier u realize diz the better it is for u...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by seunmsg(m): 11:28am On Jul 10, 2022
garfield1:

No,its the turn of ne.nobody from nw with enough clout

APC can’t win the election without NW. Atiku is from NE so there is no point dragging his region with him. With or without Shettima on the ballot, APC will win Bornu but Atiku will still win NE overall. So, it’s better to put more effort into winning the NW than NE.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Prinxzona10: 11:30am On Jul 10, 2022
People should stop advising Tinubu and let him pick his Muslim Muslim ticket after all,he's still a presidential candidate and his position abi initio supposed to be 3rd buh as it stands now with his Muslim Muslim ticket,he may likely not take the 3rd position again buh 4th...
Lastly,any discerning minds,a mentalist or a sound spiritualist would observe that things are really working out for the betterment of Nigerians especially the youths,so there must certainly be a mistake for the actualization of God's plans upon Nigerians to materialized...
Just fold your hands and watch as everything will align to the*WILL OF GOD*upon the masses because Nigerians must be free from evil people,selfishly corrupt political elites and wicked souls...
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by garfield1: 11:31am On Jul 10, 2022
seunmsg:

APC can’t win the election without NW. Atiku is from NE so there is no point dragging his region with him. With or without Shettima on the ballot, APC will win Bornu but Atiku will still win NE overall. So, it’s better to put more effort into winning the NW than NE.

Am not sure.ne has been marginalized, they might revolt.nw can't get everything.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by saintrow1: 11:32am On Jul 10, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
I am glad Tinubu Dared all Nigerian Christians.

His candidature was a flawed one bur because of his greed Mr Agbado and Cassava refused to allow a more competent Osibanjo or Amaechi believing that he can buy his way through everything, now the battle line is drawn between Tinubu and all Nigerian Christians whom Tinubu holds in high contempt.

I am waiting to see RCCG campaign for him and see the bundles of people that will leave the Church

Stop fooling yourself, no battle line is drawn between tinubu and Nigerian Christians. Abiola won in 1993 on Muslim Muslim ticket. He even built mosques for them in the north and built no church in the south. The man still won until you igbos stole his mandate. This is tinubu's era, I will see how you will steal baba's mandate when jagaban is announced the president of Nigeria.
BAT 2023
Glory to tinubu
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by seunmsg(m): 11:33am On Jul 10, 2022
garfield1:

Am not sure.ne has been marginalized, they might revolt.nw can't get everything.

They currently have the senate president and SGF. Under Tinubu, they can maintain the senate presidency and maybe give Shettima COS. We must get the numbers to win first before talking about forming the government o.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by another1: 11:34am On Jul 10, 2022
saintrow1:

God will always distance himself from prayers of hate. Your prayer is declined.
Two things are very important in Nigeria.
Tribe and religion.
Buhari Muslim eight years - result killings of Christians .
Now you fake Christian want a Muslim South and a Muslim North?
Are you okay?
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by garfield1: 11:37am On Jul 10, 2022
seunmsg:

They currently have the senate president and SGF. Under Tinubu, they can maintain the senate presidency and maybe give Shettima COS. We must get the numbers to win first before talking about forming the government o.

Theres no body in that northwest that can command votes
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Voiceofthestree: 11:37am On Jul 10, 2022
saintrow1:

F**k off ogun na yoruba god. Ogun no go kill any yoruba here. You are a fake ass yoruba person, stop lying you bloody imposter. Obi is fake with no achievement. The bastard stole money. Obi is an ipob project, we don't want him. Tinubu is the chosen one.

Okay I am ipob I agree but I want to write in Yoruba here if you can’t quote me back in Yoruba Ogun will kill your generation Omo ale jatijati oloriburuku won soro nipa idagba soke Nigeria laapa po o soro Tribe oloriburuku ni e o dee maa paaru ni
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Voiceofthestree: 11:39am On Jul 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Keep wailing cheesy

Peter Obi invested state funds into his family abi he no invest state funds?

You can't even list Peter Obi's achievement

Nah Peter Obi go kill you .....
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by GboyegaD(m): 11:39am On Jul 10, 2022
Rooomage:

If only you can think deeply above religious sentiments that is when you can understand why he picked a muslim running mate.

Consider below questions if it will help you:

1. What is the fear of having muslim - muslim ticket? Islamisation of Nigeria? If yes, do you think this is even possible?
2. What did the Christians benefit specifically when Obasanjo (a Christian) was the president?
3. What have we Christians benefited or currently benefiting as we have a VP Christian in person of Osinbajo? He is even a senior pentecostal pastor.
4. When did Sharia system start in Nigeria and who was the president at that time?
5. Who was the president when Boko Haram started?

Let us do away with primordial sentiments and vote people with records of achievements. People with ideas and competence that can lift us up from where we are now. I am not talking of the one doing radio & tv talk shows with lies and voodoo statistics and "I will do this, I will do that". He was governor for 8 years but cannot mention an undisputed and verifiable records of achievement.

Before you start to think I am biased, let me make it clear that I am a Christian.

Your thoughts are biased as shown by your first question. No one is bothered about islamization as it is impossible however, as a Christian in a country where we are religiously divided and supporting a Muslim-Muslim ticket just shows your level of ignorance.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Voiceofthestree: 11:41am On Jul 10, 2022
[quote author=saintrow1 post=114590557]

[/quote

You be Yoruba Baba mi ko Le so Eeko iyami ko Baba to be Baba mi ko Baba to be Baba to be Baba mi ko ile I school from primary to secondary school in Yoruba land. You are a bastard Omo ele awon Lokan people
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by naijapikin2(m): 11:42am On Jul 10, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Devil baptized him let him come and campaign in any Middle belt state or southern state
am telling you... We are waiting for him
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Regex: 11:44am On Jul 10, 2022
GboyegaD:
If this is true, any reasonable person shouldn't support Tinubu. If he can't find a competent Christian from the North, he isn't worth it as it is an indication ahead of time that he cannot be fair.

I'm sure a choice of Masari as a placeholder was to test the waters and he's observed that many acted like they don't care and had given him the audacity to actually play the card.

One thing I think is he has allowed himself to be played by the North. They have successfully divided his vote in the Southwest which is their agenda to support their own indirectly.

A Northen Christian is an infidel before a Muslim.

Whoever told him to pick a Northen Muslim and made him believe that he alone can garner Southern votes does not love him. I think the Northerners wants to end this man's political career.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by David160(m): 11:47am On Jul 10, 2022
No Christian should support this.

Its not religious intolerance... It's for equity and fairness...

How can we have a back to back Muslim president? Not just Muslim president this time but Muslim vp too? Haba na.

Even Muslim won't allow Christians to do back back.. Talk more of Christian Christian ticket.

A Christian should be president in 2023

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Kagd10: 11:48am On Jul 10, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

Nah Peter Obi go kill you .....

See tears when asked to list Peter Obi's achievement cheesy
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by GboyegaD(m): 11:51am On Jul 10, 2022
Regex:

Whoever told him to pick a Northen Muslim and made him believe that he alone can garner Southern votes does not love him. I think the Northerners wants to end this man's political career.

He chose the path out of his greed and selfishness.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Regex: 11:51am On Jul 10, 2022
GboyegaD:

He chose the path out of his greed and selfishness.

True
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by SAMBARRY: 11:54am On Jul 10, 2022
Zonefree:
APC is now playing opposition to Labour Party.
anybody that supports or votes for either APC or PDP does not think it he's blind.we can see how far APC and PDP have ruled nigeria since inception.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by seunmsg(m): 11:55am On Jul 10, 2022
garfield1:

Theres no body in that northwest that can command votes

El-Rufai is popular but southern Christians hate him so much. Kwakwanso would have been a better choice if he had stayed back in APC.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by seunmsg(m): 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
Regex:

Tinubu’s only realistic chance of winning the election is by winning NW, SW and NC. Majority of Yorubas don’t care about religion so he’s going to win the SW irrespective of the combination. The challenge now is how to win NW. There is no popular northern Christian that can win NW for the party so the best bet is to go for a northern Muslim.

In addition to winning the NW, the northern Muslim candidate can also help the party to secure victory in traditional APC states in the NE like Bornu, Yobe and Gombe. No northern christian can help secure the needed votes for now.

Finally, most southerners who don’t like Tinubu won’t vote for him even if he nominates Pope John Paul or Pastor Lazarous as his running mate. So, it’s better not to risk the votes from the north simply because he wants to please southern who hitherto never liked him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by garfield1: 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
seunmsg:

El-Rufai is popular but southern Christians hate him so much. Kwakwanso would have been a better choice if he had stayed back in APC.

El rufai can't get bloc votes in Kaduna,how will he get the whole north west
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by SAMBARRY: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
poverty will still make people run after him as their messiah.its like you don't know how ignorant and narrow minded Nigerians are
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Echoban:

Is El-rufai a former Governor?
He's about to be a former on. I don't want shetima
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by membranus: 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
Typicalguy:

I don't know for you o, but for sure president of the federal republic of Nigeria by the special Grace of God....

Suffer no dey tire you Must you be wretched for the rest of your life undecided don't you want a brighter future for your kids In as much as you've chosen to be miserable with your life at least don't make those kids suffer.... Man go get a life angry

My son studied abroad and works in the US, and I am well settled in Nigeria with all comforts, so what other life do you want for me, Mr. Obidient?

Do you think everybody is as miserable, ignorant and stupid as you, who thinks you can get people's support only by insults?

As you said to me, I will say same to you, go get a life, my ignoramus boy. Your Mr. Obi is not a saint. And despite your faith in him, he will equally fail you, as others have done in this highly molested country.

And by the way, what happened to your Biafra agitation? Thrown into the dustbin already for your Obi. Remember Simon Ekpa, he is waiting on the sideline with stay-at-home orders on election days in the Igbo lands to destabilise your campaign and election hope for your Obi.

You had therefore better stick to your Biafra agitation than developing hypertension for a fruitless OBIdient campaign.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by godox2(m): 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
GboyegaD:
If this is true, any reasonable person shouldn't support Tinubu. If he can't find a competent Christian from the North, he isn't worth it as it is an indication ahead of time that he cannot be fair.

I'm sure a choice of Masari as a placeholder was to test the waters and he's observed that many acted like they don't care and had given him the audacity to actually play the card.

One thing I think is he has allowed himself to be played by the North. They have successfully divided his vote in the Southwest which is their agenda to support their own indirectly.
Yes there are competent Christians but not politically strong enough to share or cut enough votes from Atiku in the north. Remember politics is a game of number and every political party's aim is to win an election no sentiment attached.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by seunmsg(m): 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
garfield1:

El rufai can't get bloc votes in Kaduna,how will he get the whole north west

So, how will Shettima deliver NW bloc votes for APC?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves / Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ / 21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.