Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,873 members, 7,862,930 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team (45570 Views)

Maduka Picks Obi Kenneth Ifeatu As His Running Mate (Pictures) / Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes / Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by eallstar: 11:01am On Jul 10, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
We wait for him

I am glad Tinubu Dared all Nigerian Christians.

His candidature was a flawed one bur because of his greed Mr Agbado and Cassava refused to allow a more competent Osibanjo or Amaechi believing that he can buy his way through everything, now the battle line is drawn between Tinubu and all Nigerian Christians whom Tinubu holds in high contempt.

I am waiting to see RCCG campaign for him and see the bundles of people that will leave the Church
Wetin osinbajo achieved for Christians from the past 8 years? Someone that cannot speak out for southern kaduna and all other atrocities committed against Christians under his watch. I WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET IN THIS COUNTRY UNTIL ALL CHRISTIANS GET SENSE AND BE LIKE ISRAELITES. FIRE FOR FIRE, EYE FOR AN EYE, ATTACK FOR ATTACK THEN U WILL TAKE THEM SERIOUS
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by VoteObi2023: 11:01am On Jul 10, 2022
Addme:

You see that you are contradicting yourself now..
The second bolded is your comment and I ask, how would NW get the president with Atiku?
It seems you have problem with comprehension.

They are neither getting the VP nor President with Shettima and Atiku. So, why should they vote for a VP when there is a presidential candidate from the same region.

I didn't mean, Adamawa is from NW.

I know Adamawa is one of the BH terrorized states in the NE and it's Atiku's state.

What I am saying is, if NW have to choose between a VP and President from NE, they will pick the VP.

It's a no-brainer.

APC is picking a VP from NE to cut into Atiku's votes. But if NE is to choose between a VP and Presidential candidate, they will pick the president.

There's no way Tinubu can win the election with a VP from a region having a strong presidential candidate.

His best bet is NC, since NW already has strong contenders (Atiku, Kwankwanso and even Datti Yusuf of LP).
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Simplythebest: 11:01am On Jul 10, 2022
President of Oduduwa republic.
CommonSense1967:
Brilliant.
Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by saintkeppy(m): 11:02am On Jul 10, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
An IPOB cannot be president in the ZOO cheesy

If wishes were horses. . . .

You can only wish
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Voiceofthestree: 11:03am On Jul 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Noisemakers who want to impose Pandora Peter Obi without achievement on us. You must be having a laugh. You haven't wailed yet.

God will punish you Orientals nah achievement less I forget, TVS nah achievement, toll gate nah achievement, alpha bet nah achievement, pj nah achievement. Obi is a billionaire before he become a governor go and check very well I am a Yoruba and I am a Muslim me and my family will vote for Peter Obi he is my choice and if you quote me again nah Ogun to kill you and your entire generation Amen
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by secretsofpeace(m): 11:03am On Jul 10, 2022
Peter Obi is not the only Presidential aspirant but he's the only one you guys are masturbating on. The whole world knows Peter Obi's sin is because he is Igbo. Let's see how it goes with the murderous hatred the Yoruba Muslim's have on the Igbos.

Kagd10:

Everything I listed was done by Tinubu.
So what are you wailing over exactly?

List Peter Obi's achievement if he's got any na cheesy
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by VladimirPutiin(m): 11:04am On Jul 10, 2022
CommonSense1967:

I'm In Nigeria right now and I'm always in Nigeria almost half of every year is spent in Nigeria now. So I'm not some Americana wannabe that's talking from ignorant point of view.
I'm. Very current of the hardships and security problems in the country.
May be not as bad but even in the US, there's serious economic and security problems.

Yes we know there are economic problems everywhere. I would have supported Asiwaju if he were to be younger honestly speaking. But he is too old and we can see he travels abroad for medical care. We don’t want same scenario that happened with Buhari to happen again.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by iFESTAC680(m): 11:04am On Jul 10, 2022
Zonefree:
APC is now playing opposition to Labour Party.

grin grin grin grin grin
#fact
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by just2endowed: 11:04am On Jul 10, 2022
shinealight:

The Muslim/Muslim ticket will even help him more….just as it helped Abiola/Kingibe.
Keep watching so you don’t miss the action….it’ll be like abracadabra when it happens! grin grin grin

You forgot that period was a two party system?

U don't know that NNPP and others are force to reckon with.

And beside, Nigerians were willing to leave the military system. So it was a situation of do or die with babangida thr Maradona

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by DeleTaller: 11:04am On Jul 10, 2022
bro4u:

People like you are betrayals to the faith

Did you read in your bible that Jesus Christ partook in the politics..?

You don't know nothing and I don't pray u know it... someone like you should read bible and leave politics.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Omodua(m): 11:05am On Jul 10, 2022
Sweetplum:
We know it's El-Rufai
El Rufai is from Northwest. Not North East. So,he is out of the race.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by kenedy175(m): 11:06am On Jul 10, 2022
shinealight:

The Muslim/Muslim ticket will even help him more….just as it helped Abiola/Kingibe.
Keep watching so you don’t miss the action….it’ll be like abracadabra when it happens! grin grin grin

I keep saying this, Nigeria of 1993 is not Nigeria of 2023. A lot has changed since then
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by g4gerald: 11:07am On Jul 10, 2022
vicdom:
Tinubu is wise to have chosen Shettima. That bespectacled pygmy with baggage of Islamic fundamentalism would have marred his chances.
Where in dis post was it written dat he has chosen Shettima?
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by another1: 11:09am On Jul 10, 2022
Royalty83:

Keep RCCG out of your dirty politics.. Am a Redeemer and am voting for TINUBU so keep your religious card away.. we ain't playing it
Any good and devoted Christian that will vote Muslim Muslim ticket shall die untimely.
In Jesus name.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by fergie001: 11:09am On Jul 10, 2022
Kyase:
i just Dey observe boss
No be only you ooooo...... grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Kyase(m): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2022
fergie001:
No be only you ooooo...... grin grin grin
That will be his biggest mistake if it happens to be true
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by saintrow1: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2022
Whenever the children of hate hears tinubu name, they all gather themselves together like bees.
No matter how much you pour dirty water on a plant, it will never stop it from growing. No matter how much you igbos hate tinubu and yoruba, it will never stop us from growing and going higher.

BAT 2023
Glory to tinubu
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by fergie001: 11:13am On Jul 10, 2022
Kyase:

That will be his biggest mistake if it happens to be true
I believe that's what he will do because Zulum seems very intent on continuing his job as Governor.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by saintrow1: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2022
another1:

Any good and devoted Christian that will vote Muslim Muslim ticket shall die untimely.
In Jesus name.

God will always distance himself from prayers of hate. Your prayer is declined.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Kyase(m): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2022
fergie001:
I believe that's what he will do because Zulum seems very intent on continuing his job as Governor.
These guys keeps under rating our numbers in the north
But they will understand better next year
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by shinealight(m): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2022
kenedy175:

I keep saying this, Nigeria of 1993 is not Nigeria of 2023. A lot has changed since then

Just keep watching…..we’ll discuss again in Feb 2023, the Lord permitting!
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by blossom4real(m): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2022
This is the height of insensitivity. I will never vote for a Muslim-Muslim ticket. There are capable Northern Christians to choose from.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Kagd10: 11:17am On Jul 10, 2022
secretsofpeace:
Peter Obi is not the only Presidential aspirant but he's the only one you guys are masturbating on. The whole world knows Peter Obi's sin is because he is Igbo. Let's see how it goes with the murderous hatred the Yoruba Muslim's have on the Igbos.

Because your fellow noisemakers quoted me to spew gibberish. You can him by listing Peter Obi's achievement na cheesy

Last I heard, it was Nnamdi Kanu who was asking his Igbos to kill Yorubas. So who's hating?

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by saintrow1: 11:17am On Jul 10, 2022
kenedy175:

Nothing as change, we yorubas we stand on tinubu's mandate.
This will be a revenge of 1993 election. Yorubas should be ready for war to defend what belongs to us.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by blackgold2018(m): 11:17am On Jul 10, 2022
Kagd10:

Because one of your fellow noisemakers quoted me to spew gibberish na
Obviously you are very stupid person. Not everyone have the time to read all comments.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Kagd10: 11:17am On Jul 10, 2022
secretsofpeace:

Because your fellow noisemakers quoted me to spew gibberish. You can help him by listing Peter Obi's achievement na cheesy

Last I heard, it was Nnamdi Kanu who was asking his Igbos to kill Yorubas. So who's hating?
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by shinealight(m): 11:17am On Jul 10, 2022
just2endowed:

You forgot that period was a two party system?

U don't know that NNPP and others are force to reckon with.

And beside, Nigerians were willing to leave the military system. So it was a situation of do or die with babangida thr Maradona

Just keep watching…..we’ll discuss again in Feb 2023, the Lord permitting!
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Kagd10: 11:18am On Jul 10, 2022
blackgold2018:
Obviously you are very stupid person. Not everyone have the time to read all comments.

When you return back their insult now, they will start to cry. It's always insult whenever you ask them to list Peter Obi's achievement.
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Kagd10: 11:20am On Jul 10, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

God will punish you Orientals nah achievement less I forget, TVS nah achievement, toll gate nah achievement, alpha bet nah achievement, pj nah achievement. Obi is a billionaire before he become a governor go and check very well I am a Yoruba and I am a Muslim me and my family will vote for Peter Obi he is my choice and if you quote me again nah Ogun to kill you and your entire generation Amen

Keep wailing cheesy

Peter Obi invested state funds into his family abi he no invest state funds?

You can't even list Peter Obi's achievement
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by Cocoyamdcomedia: 11:21am On Jul 10, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Brilliant.
Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Comonsense is not comon
Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by cana882(m): 11:22am On Jul 10, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu will succeed Buhari
Excuse me sir. No offense but are you not tired of suffering?? Do you actually believe that if Tinubu should win the election, your life will be better?? Better jobs with better pay instead of N-power and the rest?? More safe environment and steady power supply?? Don’t you think if Tinubu should win, he’ll work for just a few persons responsible for making him president and not the masses??
Sir if this is truly you, I’ll advise you have a rethink. Remain blessed

Re: Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team by hibeebeeking: 11:22am On Jul 10, 2022
Have you forgotten that RCCG is not a political base ,they are based on religion.Those of you who had that taught are politician and it can stand. Don't forget that their is another Tinubu in the camp of RCCG. Voting is about choice.
SadiqBabaSani:
We wait for him

I am glad Tinubu Dared all Nigerian Christians.

His candidature was a flawed one bur because of his greed Mr Agbado and Cassava refused to allow a more competent Osibanjo or Amaechi believing that he can buy his way through everything, now the battle line is drawn between Tinubu and all Nigerian Christians whom Tinubu holds in high contempt.

I am waiting to see RCCG campaign for him and see the bundles of people that will leave the Church

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics / Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric / Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.