Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! (3457 Views)

Breaking News!!! See The State With The Longest Coastlines With The Oceans!!! / Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! / See The 10 Largest Tribes In Nigeria!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by Makavelli001: 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
Why is ijaw always comparing their selves with the Igbo. They are just jealous of the Igbo.
Igbo is far more better than them in everything. When Goodluck contested in 2011, how many votes did they give to their son??
Why did good luck relied on the igbos instead of the insignificant ijaw if they are larger than the igbos

They have forgotten than its because of Igbo support for Jonathan (ijaw) that Igbos are suffering today.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by 666Advocate: 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
Makavelli001:
Why is ijaw always comparing their selves with the Igbo. They are just jealous of the Igbo.
Igbo is far more better than them in everything. When Goodluck contested in 2011, how many votes did they give to their son??
Why did good luck relied on the igbos instead of the insignificant ijaw if they are larger than the igbos

They have forgotten than its because of Igbo support for Jonathan (ijaw) that Igbos are suffering today.

Liar!! Igbos claim to make everybody President but even themselves they can't make.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by Bratking(m): 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
YourRealFather:
What's your definition of niger delta?
Initially niger delta consist of Bayelsa Delta and Rivers state, 3 states Obasanjo later converted all the oil producing states to niger delta, Currently the Niger Delta states are 9 Abia,Akwa ibom, Beyalsa, Delta,Edo,Imo, ondo, Rivers, and cross river
If this is true, then Igbo is easily the largest ethnic group in Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by 666Advocate: 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
Bratking:

If this is true, then Igbo is easily the largest ethnic group in Niger Delta.

Mr man
Igbo as a whole is not higher than Ijaw in population.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by 2elliot: 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
666Advocate:

We are talking with normal human beings of which you are not part of it.
Am I intruding into your kaikai addict group?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by 4teenblaq: 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
LilPeezy:
Oga when the east speaks they understand themselves....Forget all those talk....Igbo man will never understand the language of this people u r claiming to be Igbo...U can never understand Okowa language as an Igbo.....Forget those em talk of being an Igbo man, all for d politics.

You are just saying what you don't know.. An Igbo can understand an ika language, aniocha or what so ever.. Even in Igbo land, the language are not all the same..

I am an ika man, I understand Igbo very well.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by 4teenblaq: 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
SeamT:

Culturally the ika are more close to Benin than ibo. Ndowka culturally are closer to the urhobos only the aniocha practice a similar culture with their brothers from southeast

Jesus! You don't know what you are saying ika language is no where close to benin language.. I am from ika.

How do you say "I love you" in those three languages.

Bini- Ih rhuẹmwen wẹ

Igbo - a hürü m gi n'anyan

Ika - awum mi anyan

What about "come here"

Bini - *** I don't really know but I have heard Benin folks say different thing
Igbo - bia ebe a
Ika - bia ebe ni

What about counting in numbers
Bini - 1-Ọkpa (owo) · 2-eva · 3-eha · 4-enẹn · 5-isẹn · 6-ehan · 7-ihinron · 8-erẹnrẹn

Igbo - otu [1], abụọ [2], atọ [3], anọ [4], ise [5], isii [6], asaa [7], asato [8], and eteghiete [9].

Ika - 1-owu 2-ebu 3-eto 4-eno 5-ise 6-isii 7-essa 8- esato 9-etehie

What about twins

Bini - Odion and Akhere
Igbo - onyeisi and Ejime
Ika - onyisi and Ejime

There are lot of them.. I am just showing you this for clarity.. Don't just listen to what people are saying.. Make sure you check if it is true.

It is just

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by Donmobi(m): 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
This wan just dey find talk.
Even fulani plenty pass ijaw.
Kings of niger delta my foot.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by glacswhite: 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
666Advocate:

Igbos are not larger than Ijaw in population.
7th class citizens that can never rule Nigeria.

Ijaw is jst two Local Govt in Bayelsa ..and they are not Even Nigerians .. Population of Igbo's in Ariaria is bigger than Whole of Ijaw

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by Donmobi(m): 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
DMerciful:
Why are you insisting they're not Igbos? Are you from these places? I'm telling you I'm from same place as Okowa and we're Igbos and you insist otherwise. I can hear 80% of Anambra speaker. My Dad speaks Igbo well and attends meetings
Are minding that one?
Na talk im dey find.
You're igbo.
You no be ijaw mate nau.
Make the guy go dey argue with Im minorities.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by ThankGodFriday(m): 12:48am On Jul 11, 2022
Fact.
Igbo is the largest ethnic group in Rivers State

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by Graysons: 1:10am On Jul 11, 2022
paramakina202:

What is the population of Ijaw in Bayelsa state we can start from there then compare with ANIOMA and all Igbo clan in Rivers state.
How many people call themselves Igbo in Rivers state? Apart from Oyigbo nobody identify themselves as igbos, rather they go by their different ethnicity. Is that what you want to compare with ijaw people? You are nothing but a clown.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by Graysons: 1:12am On Jul 11, 2022
ThankGodFriday:
Fact.
Etche,omuku and co don't even call themselves Igbo, they are an ethnicity on their own, even ikwerres claims to be from Benin,so where you get this your figure from?
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by Graysons: 1:13am On Jul 11, 2022
glacswhite:

Ijaw is jst two Local Govt in Bayelsa ..and they are not Even Nigerians .. Population of Igbo's in Ariaria is bigger than Whole of Ijaw
Are Igbos even Nigerians? I thought you are from Jerusalem?
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by paramakina202: 2:01am On Jul 11, 2022
Graysons:
How many people call themselves Igbo in Rivers state? Apart from Oyigbo nobody identify themselves as igbos, rather they go by their different ethnicity. Is that what you want to compare with ijaw people? You are nothing but a clown.

They are Igbo it doesn't matter if they goes by their village names as their new identity.In the actual sense nobody in Rivers state is Ijaw and there is no common language that unites all the people who call themselves Ijaw.Ijaw is a fake tribe.
If I should enter Okrika tomorrow and do away with my Igbo names from Chukwuma Obioma to Mr.Godknows Goodheart I will automatically become an Ijawman.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by spearman(m): 3:50am On Jul 11, 2022
DMerciful:
There are still Igbos in South south. I am Igbo from Delta state
You are also a lying 1bo from Imo or Abia State.

https://www.nairaland.com/7217810/anioma-ikwere-niger-delta-igbo
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by OBALOLA55(m): 6:07am On Jul 11, 2022
paramakina202:

They all deceitfully pretend Igbo the largest tribe in so called Niger delta does not exist.
DMERCIFUL GUY IS NOT AN IGBO MAN

THE OP DID NOT MENTION IGBO TRIBE HERE
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by 666Advocate: 7:25am On Jul 11, 2022
glacswhite:

Continue to frustrate.
Your tears is orgasm to peoples souls.

7th class citizens that can never rule Nigeria with their false population figures.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by 666Advocate: 7:27am On Jul 11, 2022
ThankGodFriday:
Fact.

Nonesense
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by 666Advocate: 7:27am On Jul 11, 2022
2elliot:
Am I intruding into your kaikai addict group?

You will be cannibalized
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by 666Advocate: 7:37am On Jul 11, 2022
Donmobi:
This wan just dey find talk.
Even fulani plenty pass ijaw.
Kings of niger delta my foot.

That means Fulani plenty pass Igbo because Igbos are not more than Ijaw.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by Iykoto86(m): 8:19am On Jul 11, 2022
DMerciful:
Even Ebonyi speak their own language different from Anambra too but they're still Igbo. Haven't you heard Okowa say he is Igbo? What about Amaechi? I myself, I'm Ika and I'm Igbo
Dont mind all this ogogoro guzzling slow pokes. even ogwashi ukwu and igbuzo are all ijaw.Let them come and force us to become their ijaw.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by paramakina202: 10:31am On Jul 11, 2022
OBALOLA55:
DMERCIFUL GUY IS NOT AN IGBO MAN

THE OP DID NOT MENTION IGBO TRIBE HERE

He didn't mention Igbo as one of the biggest tribes in Niger Delta thats my point.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by Graysons: 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
paramakina202:

They are Igbo it doesn't matter if they goes by their village names as their new identity.In the actual sense nobody in Rivers state is Ijaw and there is no common language that unites all the people who call themselves Ijaw.Ijaw is a fake tribe.
If I should enter Okrika tomorrow and do away with my Igbo names from Chukwuma Obioma to Mr.Godknows Goodheart I will automatically become an Ijawman.
They are not igbos cause they don't call themselves igbos,they don't see themselves as igbos, they have create their own part which is not Igbo,Wike is an perfect example. You can't force yourself on others if they don't want to be with you. If you go to Okrika and drop your Igbo whatever,it won't make you an ijaw man. Rather, it will make you an Igbo refuge who is running away from his tribe.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by paramakina202: 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
Graysons:

They are not igbos cause they don't call themselves igbos,they don't see themselves as igbos, they have create their own part which is not Igbo,Wike is an perfect example. You can't force yourself on others if they don't want to be with you. If you go to Okrika and drop your Igbo whatever,it won't make you an ijaw man. Rather, it will make you an Igbo refuge who is running away from his tribe.

You mentioned Wike,what about Chibuike Amaechi,Uche Okwukwu,Julius Agwu,Doncan Mighty etc...who are Ikwerre and proud Igbos?
A great percentage of so called Ijaw population is made of people of Igbo origin from King Jaja of Opobo to Tam David West to Asari Dokubo. most of occupants of Okrika and so on are of Igbo origin go history books and verify.Ijaw is a fake ethnic group period.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by SeamT: 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
4teenblaq:

Jesus! You don't know what you are saying ika language is no where close to benin language.. I am from ika.

How do you say "I love you" in those three languages.

Bini- Ih rhuẹmwen wẹ

Igbo - a hürü m gi n'anyan

Ika - awum mi anyan

What about "come here"

Bini - *** I don't really know but I have heard Benin folks say different thing
Igbo - bia ebe a
Ika - bia ebe ni

What about counting in numbers
Bini - 1-Ọkpa (owo) · 2-eva · 3-eha · 4-enẹn · 5-isẹn · 6-ehan · 7-ihinron · 8-erẹnrẹn

Igbo - otu [1], abụọ [2], atọ [3], anọ [4], ise [5], isii [6], asaa [7], asato [8], and eteghiete [9].

Ika - 1-owu 2-ebu 3-eto 4-eno 5-ise 6-isii 7-essa 8- esato 9-etehie

What about twins

Bini - Odion and Akhere
Igbo - onyeisi and Ejime
Ika - onyisi and Ejime

There are lot of them.. I am just showing you this for clarity.. Don't just listen to what people are saying.. Make sure you check if it is true.

It is just

Why did you choose to be dense I said culturally meaning way of life. Everybody knows both ika and ukwuani language is Igbo
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by Graysons: 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
paramakina202:

You mentioned Wike,what about Chibuike Amaechi,Uche Okwukwu,Julius Agwu,Doncan Mighty etc...who are Ikwerre and proud Igbos?
A great percentage of so called Ijaw population is made of people of Igbo origin from King Jaja of Opobo to Tam David West to Asari Dokubo. most of occupants of Okrika and so on are of Igbo origin go history books and verify.Ijaw is a fake ethnic group period.
Is it the same Asari Dokubo who always call igbos slaves or another one?undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/5177003/asari-blows-top-again-called.

Most of the people occupying where are what? Lmao. It is amazing how we never see any Okrika or kalabari people claiming that some of them are related to Igbo be it online or offline, it is you Igbos who keeps pushing this your beer parlour gist down on people throat.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by 4teenblaq: 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
SeamT:

Why did you choose to be dense I said culturally meaning way of life. Everybody knows both ika and ukwuani language is Igbo

Don't just come online and start spewing what you don't know. when you are refuted you run to insult.. We are even more culturally closer to ibos than Bini.
We have some Bini cultural affinities and also Igbo affinities..

The way Bini marries is not the same way Ika man marries.
Keep reading trashes from divide and rule people.

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by paramakina202: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
Graysons:
Is it the same Asari Dokubo who always call igbos slaves or another one?undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/5177003/asari-blows-top-again-called.

Most of the people occupying where are what? Lmao. It is amazing how we never see any Okrika or kalabari people claiming that some of them are related to Igbo be it online or offline, it is you Igbos who keeps pushing this your beer parlour gist down on people throat.

Haven't you heard Asari Dokubo said several times that his grand father was from Abam in Abia state,he inherited the title of Ediabli from his fathers which is an Igbo title.
You can't deny Igbo influence in Okrika even many if not majority speaks Igbo language.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by Graysons: 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
paramakina202:

Haven't you heard Asari Dokubo said several times that his grand father was from Abam in Abia state,he inherited the title of Ediabli from his fathers which is an Igbo title.
You can't deny Igbo influence in Okrika even many if not majority speaks Igbo language.
You keep talking without bringing any evidence just like beer parlour gist. It is obvious you have never been to Okrika before.
Worworboy
Allen102
Blacksaints

Is it true that majority of Okrikans speak Igbo?
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by paramakina202: 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
Graysons:
You keep talking without bringing any evidence just like beer parlour gist. It is obvious you have never been to Okrika before.

Which evidence do you want?
I will oblige you with one.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by Graysons: 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
paramakina202:

Which evidence do you want?
I will oblige you with one.
Oga bring evidence of how majority of Okrikans speak igbos. There are Okrikans on this forum and I will confirm from them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Aide, Others Tackle Sabinus Over Mockery Of Tinubu / Mali Drops French As Official Language. / Reno Omokri Educates Nigerians On The Dollar Exchange Rate, Over 6000 Likes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.