Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) (60141 Views)

Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street / Man Helps His Fiancée Adjust Her Shoes In Matching Outfits Pre-wedding Photos / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Karlovych: 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
embarassed Tinubu's Lagos with zero drainage, spits on his urchins.
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Slynation(m): 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
It's well oO...!! Omo, we go match that water together
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Mbo07: 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
blazingblender:
Lol
If his current girlfriend see this na nku??

Jonsing man
Once I break up with a girl
You where never my ex
We seize to know each other
When I see you in the road we pass ourselves like we never knew each other

Mentality of a sadist
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Mimiranky: 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
Assuming the both of them come fall nkor
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Lizzieo(f): 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
blazingblender:
Lol

Jonsing man
You where never my ex
Haba,is it that bad?
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nosayer: 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
ExAngel007:
allow him to enjoy his fruit of labour

You mean he should eat the labour of his fruit?
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by apostle96: 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
The time is now!
You must accept Christ into your life

Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nchenches: 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
The guy is good. No old grudges.
Old grudges de kill ooo.

In short, the guy is good for Labour people.

Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by GoodIsGod: 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
Very antagonized behavior. Interlopingly cunning behavioral ability.

Very commendability.
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by frog12: 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
and they said tinubu work for lagos.
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by BeardGangJnr1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
cutecommend:
It is good now... Sometimes we need to be sacrificial. It is not always you should act like untrained alpha males...

Help a woman if you can. You will not die.
If a pig and a woman are in danger.... I'll rescue the pig, if by then I'm not tired....I'll have to ask my conscience if it will forgive me to len a helping finger to a Vaginarian undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
Its because water is not infested with crocodiles.
Carry your girlfriend across the River for another man to nack
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by TotalRunter: 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
blazingblender:
Lol

Jonsing man
You where never my ex

Is because you are still a boy that hasn't seen life, ask some old people what exes have done for some people just because they parted well? I know one but no need to tell you
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by neztar: 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
blazingblender:
Lol

Jonsing man
You where never my ex
have you fùcked an ex b4?
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by stanliwise(m): 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
Zonefree:
No man should be seen being this nice to any Nigerian girl. It's foolishness! No Nigerian girl can cross a gutter for you no matter how she loves you. These "people" are not created to be loved or cared for.

Any man seen being this foolish should be treated as a criminal in a sane environment.
And you’re a guy o

1 Like

Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by okechuks22: 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
Polynek:
How did you know dat she is His EX?
Judas Iscariot
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by unscripted(m): 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
Gadafii:
thats childish and lame
Someone you once’s claimed thdd at T you loved you go see an outside abs act like you don’t know her? For this small world where you don’t even know where you would meet her again, people Dey shaa

It never occurred to you that you may meet them somewhere you are seeking favor from , na why real niggass don’t break up violently with girls, two thing : you could still have them back if your OT tight.

Secondly this life is like shovel, you may be seeking contracts or employment somewhere someday and you may meet them there, how u wan take do
bro u dey waste analysis,, there are a lot of teens and under 23 on nairaland ,, this is obviously one of them ..
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Bloggers don tag am ex-girlfriend as if them dey there when both of them broke up
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Burgerlomo: 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
Once debe is always debe grin
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
blazingblender:
Lol

Jonsing man
You where never my ex
You must be from Mars, earthly beings don't behave like ds
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by ivolt: 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mercury12:
@the BOLDED
This is extreme
In life we meet different people. Some of them neighborhood people or coworkers or ex school mates whom are female might be in a tight situation and needs an urgent help.
Won't you help? I bet you would so relax. If you wont still give a flying fvck because they Nigerian female then I guess you lost touch with your human side.
You are trying to persuade a stone.
He is too far gone to be reasoned with.
There are many hateful radicals like him.

1 Like

Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by kelspinall(m): 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
a gentleman's gesture
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Burgerlomo: 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
The gal go sabi kerewa grin wella, see as she wrap her legs around the dude grin
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
Me still Dey always lash some of my ex cos na understanding na
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
God1000:
Good one, his old flame must really be nice for him to have done such
Good one or Foolhardiness undecided undecided undecided em dey Risk em life carry someone Kpekus dey cross Dangerous Flooding after which She go carry the Kpekus go give her new found Love grin grin grin
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by UrPapa: 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
It’s really disheartening the way bloggers give wrong narratives of things just to generate traffic
News use to be someone you go for verified news but these days, the news is riddled with lies and propaganda
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Streetmovement(m): 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

The motive is clear grin
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by biggie73(m): 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
Killing her softly
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by ekevwe(m): 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfwiZIIrfHX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

What is she doing there ? What's her ex doing there?
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by RobsonsTARz: 10:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
blazingblender:
Lol

Jonsing man
You where never my ex
You are my beloved brother in whom i am well pleased biko..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.