Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) (60140 Views)

Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street / Man Helps His Fiancée Adjust Her Shoes In Matching Outfits Pre-wedding Photos / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by tianshie(m): 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
blazingblender:
Lol
If his current girlfriend see this na nku??

Jonsing man
Once I break up with a girl
You where never my ex
We seize to know each other
When I see you in the road we pass ourselves like we never knew each other

You're a child.
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
Polynek:
How did you know dat she is His EX?
No mind them..

Na every mumu thing go de front page
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Polynek(m): 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

No mind them..

Na every mumu thing go de front page
D news tire me grin
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Cousin9999: 12:15am On Jul 12, 2022
Zonefree:
No man should be seen being this nice to any Nigerian girl. It's foolishness! No Nigerian girl can cross a gutter for you no matter how she loves you. These "people" are not created to be loved or cared for.

Any man seen being this foolish should be treated as a criminal in a sane environment.

Who hurt you, bro?

1 Like

Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Cousin9999: 12:17am On Jul 12, 2022
I would do this for my boo. smiley
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by foremost55(m): 12:45am On Jul 12, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy,i'm patiently waiting for nairaland redpillers to call him a simp grin grin.

Hmm
I move in peace.
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by africandollar: 1:56am On Jul 12, 2022
blazingblender:
Lol
If his current girlfriend see this na nku??

Jonsing man
Once I break up with a girl
You where never my ex
We seize to know each other
When I see you in the road we pass ourselves like we never knew each other

Everybody too go 'seize' to know you as you done take murder English finish! angry
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 2:00am On Jul 12, 2022
Rubbish and nonsense.
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Igwe29(m): 4:33am On Jul 12, 2022
A legend would definitely abandon her in between the river. grin
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:23am On Jul 12, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy,i'm patiently waiting for nairaland redpillers to call him a simp grin grin.

He is a fuckin Simp I know he won't do that to is own sister angry
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by sekem: 6:44am On Jul 12, 2022
Things like this happen most especially when the sex and/or the food was so good.
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by mrkings84(m): 7:14am On Jul 12, 2022
Lagos Na Was!
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by HRMK: 7:23am On Jul 12, 2022
hmmm.....interesting but it wasnt for free!the man got some warmth from that!it would take care of the cold weather!!
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by EUGENEINYANG(m): 8:21am On Jul 12, 2022
Dis one na news?
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by cardoctor(m): 8:26am On Jul 12, 2022
Lagos na wah
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by poweredcom(m): 8:26am On Jul 12, 2022
But the same girl.wont do anytin for him , the mugu de help naija gal cross seven sea but the gal won't help him cross a comon gutter
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by galantjoe(m): 8:34am On Jul 12, 2022
Very silly, dangerous and his forefathers will never forgive him if anything happens to him
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 12, 2022
Good enough as pay back for old-time sake or a renewal of old love. In any case hope you never deleted her number?
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by ARTRICK(m): 8:47am On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Ijaya123: 10:34am On Jul 12, 2022
How did they know she is the guy's ex?
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Ilajesaint: 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Polynek:
How did you know dat she is His EX?
That's what i wanted ask.
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by EmiDon11: 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
Zonefree:

It's more noble to help a stray dog than to help unappreciative Nigerian girls!
why u hate nigerian girls like this?
Re: Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nyascobar1414: 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
I rather help a dog.. Real niggas cant do this for naija girls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.