Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Four Things That Turn Me On... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Things That Turn Me On... (2075 Views)

Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? / Girls With This Hairstyle Always Turn Me On / This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Things That Turn Me On... by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
pleboi:
@ Datboredberri we might be twins cus I ain't in a good mood either
I'm on my period and my mum made me utterly miserable... Why are you upset?
Re: Four Things That Turn Me On... by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2022
@ Datboredberri sorry for your menstruation... And lol your mom made you upset... Girl just enjoy the moms drama and cruise... Cus when she's no more there you gon miss her.... And am not in a good mood for so many reasons
Re: Four Things That Turn Me On... by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
pleboi:
@ Datboredberri sorry for your menstruation... And lol your mom made you upset... Girl just enjoy the moms drama and cruise... Cus when she's no more there you gon miss her.... And am not in a good mood for so many reasons
Share! Misery loves company
Re: Four Things That Turn Me On... by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
@Datboredberri you down let's text on WhatsApp?
Re: Four Things That Turn Me On... by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
pleboi:
@Datboredberri you down let's text on WhatsApp?
Can't... Even if I wanted to...

Is it personal?
Re: Four Things That Turn Me On... by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Kinda and nope

Okay.
Re: Four Things That Turn Me On... by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
pleboi:
Kinda and nope

Okay.
Oh... Well... No one knows you here... It's a safe space... smiley

But it's your choice... I prefer to share... You might not
Re: Four Things That Turn Me On... by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
One is cus I need a thorough massage... Cus I been gyming hard for a week now and my bae who is supposed to do that today came up with a silly excuse
Re: Four Things That Turn Me On... by FalseProphet1(m): 1:27am On Jul 18, 2022
So barefooted prophets with cute bells don't turn you on...this is very strange.

This I have seen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Renowned Relationship Councillor Cheated On By His Wife. / How To Identify A Hoe In 20 Seconds / Women Are Difficult. Guys Should Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.