Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason (38830 Views)

President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) / Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) / Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Rashidiamoda: 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
harjay1986:

to be sincere I love Obi but the current state of Nigeria I will say advice Obi to just go solo.... he has good intention but not for now his running mate is not someone that can bargain cease fire in the north east he should just wait Nigeria need him and his ideaology .... but not now .... let those who cause the fire burning extinguish it by themself.....
u are a bloody bastard..thank u
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by thisisit: 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
MAY IT END THE 1993 WAY..

-- ANNULMENT OF THE ELECTION
-- DETENTION OF WINNER
-- ASSIGNATION OF WINNER'S WIFE
-- MURDER OF WINNER..

A BIG AMEEEN OOO !

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by DenreleDave(m): 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
God1000:
This is 2022, not 1993

Tinubu isn't smart at all

But u r Ip0b why not face your candidate?

What's with all these concern for tinubu!
?

Are you scared already grin
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
mrvitalis:
I planned to vote Peter Obi win or lose ...the plan was to waste my vote

But honestly ...I'm seeing a possibility of him wining

Tinubu just lost south south completely , the little hope in south east is gone ...

Peter Obi would do better in south west , middle belt and north east with this news

Obi actually has a chance with this news
grin even Obi knows he won't win keep deceiving yourself...
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by rezy15(m): 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
harjay1986:

One thing that you people dont know in politics if Obi per adventure become Nigeria president today he will fail more than Buhari x10 why cant you people advice OBI to be obidient anf just run with intention of looosing let those that cause blood shed in Nigeria win and clear their bloood then Obi will be vibrant then .... because as it is now many of you people will deny Obi if he eventually become president and everything get worst
Young man go to that corner and lie down. The only blood being shed is the blood of English you spilled up there
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Diligence: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
APC; Islamic agenda, more persecutions against Christians.

Tinubu; so greedy, insensitive

SheTima: Master terrorist
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by smsinnigeria(m): 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
[quote author=Fafesot post=114601918]Tinubu my man. He's trying everything possible to come out victorious in this battle. All these happenings had been forseen by him since the emergence of Buhari as the president of Nigeria. He may not be a saint, but trust me.. he's a builder. Most people talking him down are quite sentimental,tbh.
Sentiment apart, can other candidates match him in terms of productivity?

And let me add this; let animals rule the zoo and human beings should rule in their own Cosmos. I thought they said Nigeria is a zoo. You can't eat your cake and want to have it; not possible.

Must you sound tribalistic in all thread. Can't you for once in your miserable life time be objective.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by OsunOriginal: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
Zonefree:

But you didn't see imperative of placing competence in governance above regional sentiment when you were shouting Emi lokan undecided

Well, I'm glad the spirit of 1993 didn't end well.

It didn't end well because it was a muslim/muslim ticket? Is this what you're saying and you're just happy the will of the people (muslims and christians) was scuttled because a christian was not on the ticket?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by toplinetrtrend: 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
Fafesot:
Tinubu my man. He's trying everything possible to come out victorious in this battle. All these happenings had been forseen by him since the emergence of Buhari as the president of Nigeria. He may not be a saint, but trust me.. he's a builder. Most people talking him down are quite sentimental,tbh.

And let me add this; let animals rule the zoo and human beings should rule in their own Cosmos. I thought they said Nigeria is a zoo. You can't eat your cake and want to have it; not possible.

Apart from tribalism and religion bigotry, what other thing qualifies Tinubu for president in your viewpoint?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by DenreleDave(m): 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
donproject2:

That baba don fuckup...I can confirm today that Tinubu will never taste that number 1 seat.

Swear with your life that if he gets it, accident shud take away your life

If you are so sure abt it.

Can you?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Nigerianization(m): 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
Fafesot:
Tinubu my man. He's trying everything possible to come out victorious in this battle. All these happenings had been forseen by him since the emergence of Buhari as the president of Nigeria. He may not be a saint, but trust me.. he's a builder. Most people talking him down are quite sentimental,tbh.

You must feature star boy Obi for your music to sell. Well done
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by GreatrAnalyst: 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
Zonefree:

But you didn't see imperative of placing competence in governance above regional sentiment when you were shouting Emi lokan undecided

Don't mind him.
Bro, you are Savage for sure. Lol
Indeed that spirit of 1993 is about to haunt someone for real. Too bad he used that as a reference point. How man can repeat failure of history. Would these people have allowed ever Christian-Christian ticket?

All these stupid political statements to justify idiocy; as if we didn't see them all trying to woo Wike over in the name of Muslim-Christian ticket, when all attempts failed, they resolved to Shettima having the baddest experience in all of the cosmos to match.
Well, let Nigerians decide.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by casualobserver: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
obynzo:

Keep deluding yourself. It is Atiku's for the taking. He will collapse NNPP structure for Atiku

“If I cannot get it I can recommend him”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTZQHSIRXnY

You can start watching around 55 minutes
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by buckeyemedia: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
Fafesot:

This same APC that destroyed Nigeria is who we should believe?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by toplinetrtrend: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
9jii:
Only Obi-Ipob bots are dying because of this.
Sure victory.

I'm voting Obi and I'm Yoruba.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by DenreleDave(m): 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
toplinetrtrend:

Apart from tribalism and religion bigotry, what other thing qualifies Tinubu for president in your viewpoint?

Apart from tribalism and ipobism, what' qualifies Obi for president from your viewpoint
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by DenreleDave(m): 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
toplinetrtrend:

I'm voting Obi and I'm Yoruba.

I'm Igbo and I am not voting obi.. My vote is for sowore

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by maasoap(m): 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nothing do you, Jagaban. No chance for anyone to use religions to hoodwink the public/electorates
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by toplinetrtrend: 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Well said. A convincing victory awaits our incoming President, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

Yeah, especially since Boko haram member, shetttima is his running mate
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by toplinetrtrend: 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
DenreleDave:

I'm Igbo and I am not voting obi.. My vote is for sowore

No issues.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by JustJennifer: 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
Powerful Double Top Super Set-up..
OMG �� this strategy is a #forexmarket Killer

Must watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asgpMfxpsr4
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by maasoap(m): 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
Zonefree:

So, emi lo kan means he is not competent, right? Sometimes, you wonder if some people have functional brain to process information properly.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by hotseat: 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
Did I hear the Jagabandit crusader right?

This man is leaving in the past and basking in the euphoria of June 12, 1993.

Alas, that spirit of June 12 has transmogrified into a demon over 7 years ago!

You have already shot yourself in the foot with this policy of alienation of a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a multi-cultural and multi-religious society such as ours.

#NoToMuslim-MuslimTicket!
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by toplinetrtrend: 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
DenreleDave:

Apart from tribalism and ipobism, what' qualifies Obi for president from your viewpoint

He performed excellently as governor. He was even impeached for not wasting state fund.

I prefer a president that doesn't bribe electorates or delegates to win primaries.

I prefer a president that doesn't embezzle state funds

I prefer a president that is not morally corrupt like Tinubu and Atiku

I prefer a president that has the interest of the people at heart

I prefer a president that doesn't turn government to family business like Tinubu, who made his daughter Iya Loja, his son controller of billboards and his wife Senator for third term. He acts as if his family members are the only worthy ones. He will soon turn Nigeria to his family business, with his wife becoming defacto vice president.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by maasoap(m): 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
sosanova:

Tinubu has already lost the election before election day
The current killing of Christians and attack on churches by Boko Haram, Bandits and ISWAP will become child's play when we now have Muslim President and Muslim Vice President.
Any christian that goes out to support or campaign or vote for Muslim Muslim ticket is forever doomed and the blood of innocent christians that have been gruesomely murdered and massacred by this blood thirsty Jihadist terrorists will forever hunt any Christian who supports, votes or campaigns for this devilish Muslim Muslim ticket

Una just wan use fear to control people. Boko Haram, bandits and ISWAP wreck more havoc to Muslims population than any other faith because Muslims are more than the other religion faithful in the area.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by effido666: 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
who's this undecided?
Fafesot:

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by ozoebuka1(m): 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
Fafesot:

if you are below 40yrs and you are supporting tinubu, posterity will judge you and if you are above forty And you are supporting tinubu, I'm ashamed of you.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by WhizdomXX(m): 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
mrvitalis:
I planned to vote Peter Obi win or lose ...the plan was to waste my vote

But honestly ...I'm seeing a possibility of him wining

Tinubu just lost south south completely , the little hope in south east is gone ...

Peter Obi would do better in south west , middle belt and north east with this news

Obi actually has a chance with this news
And Datti Ahmed from the Great Hausa city-state of Zaria will bring us a token of northwestern votes.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by harjay1986: 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
Rashidiamoda:
u are a bloody bastard..thank u

like your mum and dad abi and also your great grand father with your entire lineage
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by harjay1986: 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
rezy15:

Young man go to that corner and lie down. The only blood being shed is the blood of English you spilled up there

fool like u will be wailling when the real deal os been roll out because u think with your anus nobody reason better than u do and as per english take it to the bank fool and and get some cash with it idiot
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by shoskid(m): 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
tonyuny12

much as I respect his political choice, I've made my choice by withdrawing my support for him. I don't play politics of religion, ethnicity and party but I can't support this because it wasn't done with much wisdom

Did you support him before, Disobedient team member spotted
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by stanluiz(m): 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
thisisit:
MAY IT END THE 1993 WAY..

-- ANNULMENT OF THE ELECTION
-- DETENTION OF WINNER
-- ASSIGNATION OF WINNER'S WIFE
-- MURDER OF WINNER..

A BIG AMEEEN OOO !
Iseeeee!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Tops 2016 FAAC Allocation With Over N116.6 Billion – NEITI / Adeleke Family Alleges Betrayal, Rejects 2022 PDP Gov Ticket / First Day Of Sitting Of The Senate Of The 8th NASS (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.