Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

A Virgin National Youth Service Corp Member - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Virgin National Youth Service Corp Member (2148 Views)

Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service / I Found Her In Youth Service / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Virgin National Youth Service Corp Member by guobe: 7:22am On Jul 11, 2022
Someone was telling me about a Corp member he met some months ago and were dating.she came to his house and as he was about romancing her she could not take it as she was breathing heavily and using her finger claws on him even to kiss she could not breathing heavily as if she just ran 100 metres race.The Corp member just did her NYSC passing out parade and the guy invited her to his house again.This time around it has become worse,to kiss she will just be breathing heavily as if she just ran 1500 metres.Guy man don give up.
Re: A Virgin National Youth Service Corp Member by Natbrowny: 7:25am On Jul 11, 2022
She's playin mind games.

Billings loading
Re: A Virgin National Youth Service Corp Member by guobe: 7:27am On Jul 11, 2022
Natbrowny:
She's playin mind games.

Billings loading
Do you think so?There are alot of Virgin Corp members.
Re: A Virgin National Youth Service Corp Member by Jeon(f): 7:37am On Jul 11, 2022
Why giving up?
Is he not among the men slut shaming women?... And with the famous quotation" NO HYMEN NO RING " COMING FROM THE FORNICATORS.

2 Likes

Re: A Virgin National Youth Service Corp Member by guobe: 7:40am On Jul 11, 2022
Jeon:
Why giving up?
Is he not among the men slut shaming women?... And with the famous quotation" NO HYMEN NO RING " COMING FROM THE FORNICATORS.
some men prefer women that are romantic.just kiss she is already breathing heavily,what if the main event now starts.
Re: A Virgin National Youth Service Corp Member by Jeon(f): 7:45am On Jul 11, 2022
guobe:
some men prefer women that are romantic.just kiss she is already breathing heavily,what if the main event now starts.

He will leave her for a virgin After the main event and tag her the cheapest name meant for his mother.

So I appreciate her.

4 Likes

Re: A Virgin National Youth Service Corp Member by guobe: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2022
Jeon:

He will leave her for a virgin After the main event and tag her the cheapest name meant for his mother.

So I appreciate her.
Virgin or no virgin a guy that will stay with a lady will stay.90 percent of guys don't even like virgins.
Re: A Virgin National Youth Service Corp Member by Jeon(f): 7:51am On Jul 11, 2022
guobe:
Virgin or no virgin a guy that will stay with a lady will stay.90 percent of guys don't even like virgins.

Ooh no wonder they keep on looking for a girl with prostitution vibes, and begin to call women [apart from mom and sister ] names after the marriage [when things go outside their imagine ]..

Say that to urself.

5 Likes

Re: A Virgin National Youth Service Corp Member by RedChiefPriest: 7:52am On Jul 11, 2022
She kissed and started breathing like anaconda, what's her issue?
If she was not interested in the kissing and romance but your guy wanted to force her then she started breathing like that, that means your guy na bastard son of a thousand fathers.
But she kissed nau,or na me no get your write up well?
maybe she's just scared and also that does not guarantee she's a virgin though.
A real virgin and the one that's not keen on having anything to do with men or break her virginity will not start visiting men to the extent kissing and romancing go dey sup.
Maybe she be "omo elegbe" and her spiritual husband no give her permission.

Dj! Bring me 4 cups of palmwine with peppersoup and plenty kolanuts to decipher this post very well
Barman! Play me "the chronicles of the virgins" by Ed Sheeran and Tiwa Savage.

Re: A Virgin National Youth Service Corp Member by guobe: 7:55am On Jul 11, 2022
Jeon:

Ooh no wonder they keep on looking for a girl with prostitution vibes, and begin to call women [apart from mom and sister ] names after the marriage [when things go outside their imagine ]..

Say that to urself.
not really,you can be a virgin and still have bad character and look unkempt.will you prefer the guy going for an unkempt and bad character virgin
Re: A Virgin National Youth Service Corp Member by Jeon(f): 7:56am On Jul 11, 2022
guobe:
not really,you can be a virgin and still have bad character and look unkempt.will you prefer the guy going for and unkempt and bad character virgin

Guy all those nah story you dy talk..
No be me you want deceive..

sexual history doesn't determine hygiene and character in humans. Those are personal choices.

2 Likes

Re: A Virgin National Youth Service Corp Member by Enny2013(f): 8:02am On Jul 11, 2022
guobe:
I was still a virgin wen I served.it's no big deal.

1 Like

Re: A Virgin National Youth Service Corp Member by Enny2013(f): 8:05am On Jul 11, 2022
guobe:
90% kwa?
I dnt think so,bro.
Re: A Virgin National Youth Service Corp Member by guobe: 8:05am On Jul 11, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
She kissed and started breathing like anaconda, what's her issue?
If she did not kiss the guy and your guy wanted to force her then she started breathing like that then I would have say your guy na bastard son of a thousand fathers.
But she kissed maybe she's just scared and also that does not guarantee she's a virgin.
A real virgin and that the one that's not keen on having anything to do with men or break her virginity will not start visiting men nor kissing them.
Maybe she be "omo elegbe" and her spiritual husband no give her permission. Lol chief priest lol

Re: A Virgin National Youth Service Corp Member by guobe: 8:07am On Jul 11, 2022
Enny2013:

90% kwa?
I dnt think so,bro.
its true take a sample and find out for yourself.once most guys hear virgin them don take off they will tell you dem no fit for their wahala.
Re: A Virgin National Youth Service Corp Member by guobe: 8:09am On Jul 11, 2022
Enny2013:

I was still a virgin wen I served.it's no big deal.
yes there are alot of virgin Corp members serving.
Re: A Virgin National Youth Service Corp Member by Natbrowny: 8:17am On Jul 11, 2022
guobe:

Ain't doubting that but with ur description of the breathing and all. Bros she's exaggeratin it. Virgin or not
Re: A Virgin National Youth Service Corp Member by guobe: 8:26am On Jul 11, 2022
Natbrowny:

Ain't doubting that but with ur description of the breathing and all. Bros she's exaggeratin it. Virgin or not
its not easy to exaggerate fast breathing,you try it yourself and see especially constant exaggeration. It can lead to cardiac arrest.
Re: A Virgin National Youth Service Corp Member by Natbrowny: 8:29am On Jul 11, 2022
guobe:
its not easy to exaggerate fast breathing,you try it yourself and see especially constant exaggeration. It can lead to cardiac arrest.

U dey take Nigerian girls play grin. They are genuises in some fields

2 Likes

Re: A Virgin National Youth Service Corp Member by guobe: 8:32am On Jul 11, 2022
Natbrowny:

U dey take Nigerian girls play grin. They are genuises in some fields
lol but e no easy to pretend for long.e go eventually show
Re: A Virgin National Youth Service Corp Member by Cazzim(m): 8:36am On Jul 11, 2022
Enny2013:

90% kwa?
I dnt think so,bro.

it's true,I don't also like virgin

2 Likes

Re: A Virgin National Youth Service Corp Member by Natbrowny: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2022
guobe:
lol but e no easy to pretend for long.e go eventually show
Yeah sure. But at that point as a guy, you will give up to avoid rape stories.

Know this papi. Some people can manipulate you and control ur psych. A situation as delicate as a guy in a room with a V-boot. You won't think of doing anything again. You go just stop.
Re: A Virgin National Youth Service Corp Member by guobe: 8:46am On Jul 11, 2022
Natbrowny:

Yeah sure. But at that point as a guy, you will give up to avoid rape stories.

Know this papi. Some people can manipulate you and control ur psych. A situation as delicate as a guy in a room with a V-boot. You won't think of doing anything again. You go just stop.
yes it's better rape is a no no.once a woman says no she means no.just leave her jejeley.

2 Likes

Re: A Virgin National Youth Service Corp Member by guobe: 8:48am On Jul 11, 2022
Cazzim:

it's true,I don't also like virgin
most guys don't.A lady that can't even kiss or caress what do you need her for,that's what most guys will tell you.
Re: A Virgin National Youth Service Corp Member by okoroemeka(m): 11:52am On Jul 11, 2022
guobe:
Someone was telling me about a Corp member he met some months ago and were dating.she came to his house and as he was about romancing her she could not take it as she was breathing heavily and using her finger claws on him even to kiss she could not breathing heavily as if she just ran 100 metres race.The Corp member just did her NYSC passing out parade and the guy invited her to his house again.This time around it has become worse,to kiss she will just be breathing heavily as if she just ran 1500 metres.Guy man don give up.
that guy man still dey learn work,that heavy breathing shows that her body is ultra sensitive and hyperactive such women don't like coming close to men to avoid embrassment,most times they are not in control of their actions,what the guy man could have done is to take it slow and easy,holding hands,telling her soothing stories,stroking her arm,fingers,toes,ears,hair,kissing her forehead,etc,this is just to mellow and soft the ground for the next step which is the breasts,if the guyman succeed in just touching the breasts all hell will be let loose and if he went further to suck the nipples,it is best left to your imagination what will happen next.

2 Likes

Re: A Virgin National Youth Service Corp Member by guobe: 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
okoroemeka:
that guy man still dey learn work,that heavy breathing shows that her body is ultra sensitive and hyperactive such women don't like coming close to men to avoid embrassment,most times they are not in control of their actions,what the guy man could have done is to take it slow and easy,holding hands,telling her soothing stories,stroking her arm,fingers,toes,ears,hair,kissing her forehead,etc,this is just to mellow and soft the ground for the next step which is the breasts,if the guyman succeed in just touching the breasts all hell will be let loose and if he went further to suck the nipples,it is best left to your imagination what will happen next.
bossman I hail
Re: A Virgin National Youth Service Corp Member by Nyascobar1414: 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
guobe:

90% of guys dont like virgins you say.... We only like virgins for long term relationships...
Non virgins are for boyfriend and gf shii.. 6 months relationship..
Nack and dump
Re: A Virgin National Youth Service Corp Member by guobe: 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

90% of guys dont like virgins you say.... We only like virgins for long term relationships...
Non virgins are for boyfriend and gf shii.. 6 months relationship..
Nack and dump
ah for real lol.You may be among the 10 percent.If a girl can't and does not know how to kiss I feel there is a fundamental problem.You may eventually get married to her and your sex life will be very boring.Dont venture look outside the marriage because if one expert girl lash you,you fit forget mama born boy with 4 children run leave house
Re: A Virgin National Youth Service Corp Member by Nyascobar1414: 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
guobe:
ah for real lol.You may be among the 10 percent.If a girl can't and does not know how to kiss I feel there is a fundamental problem.You may eventually get married to her and your sex life will be very boring.Dont venture look outside the marriage because if one expert girl lash you,you fit forget mama born boy with 4 children run leave house

how gal go lash me and I go dey zuzu.. If ah fuk you upto 5times ah go tire for your body.. I move to the next fish
Re: A Virgin National Youth Service Corp Member by guobe: 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

how gal go lash me and I go dey zuzu.. If ah fuk you upto 5times ah go tire for your body.. I move to the next fish
o boy leave that thing.If one calabar girl handle you you go take off

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex: A Sweet And Sour Game / This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car / Bragging Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.