Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

I Found Her In Youth Service - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found Her In Youth Service (32414 Views)

Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found Her In Youth Service by osothermal(m): 11:53am On Dec 03, 2017
it was a sunny afternoon on February 2nd 2015 at the inec election training exercise at the Federal polythenic idah , even the chaos couldn't stop me from noticing this pretty damsel, can i see you after the exercise started the conversation, we saw and exchanged numbers , that was the spark. she was the faceless dream driving me to kogi state, she was the one ,the answer from God to my prayers, I knew I would meet her someday but never envisaged in Idah, kogi state . The relationship started like a joke growing day by day. we passed out from service and we moved to our bases in Lagos and Benin respectively yet the love grew stronger thanks to WhatsApp . By God's grace we would be tying the conjugal knot on the 16th of December at winners chapel Aduwawa Benin. who says nysc relationships dies after service .To God be the glory

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by MhizzAJ(f): 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
She's very beautiful
God bless your union

36 Likes

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
classicMan22:
ur wife is not fyne lipsrsealed she's not classics at all angry
Some people will always try to compensate for their wretched life by taking out their frustration on others.

Show us your classic wife

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by duduade: 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
The shoes she wore in the last picture... A pair of court heels would have surficed...

Happy married life in advance.. Congrats

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
classicMan22:

21 Likes

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by faithugo64(f): 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
Beautiful couple!
God bless your union

4 Likes

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
classicMan22:

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Some people will always try to compensate for their wretched life by taking out their frustration on others.

Show us your classic wife
y are u so Paine? cheesy wen I see ugly person I point it out as it is.

2 Likes

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
classicMan22:
y are u so Paine? cheesy wen I see ugly person I point it out as it is,
Hope you know that person you just insulted means the world to another human being like you.

Bros
I can be cruel and all.
I do a lot of things which I count as fun without remorse but some issues are no go area.

Apologize

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Hope you know that person you just insulted means the world to another human being like you.

Bros
I can be cruel and all.
I do a lot of things which I count as fun without remorse but some issues are no go area.

Apologize
wel I don't know hw to lie grin if d lady is beautiful I will say she is but she is not, she is "ugly" and I feel no remorse saying it at all.

5 Likes

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
classicMan22:
wel I don't know hw to lie grin if d lady is beautiful I will say she is but she is not, she is "ugly" and I feel no remorse saying it at all.
Common sense is indeed not common but you should learn to occasionally fake common sense.

Your case is irredeemable
Bye

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Castleberry: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
Congratulations
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by dollyjoy(f): 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
classicMan22:
I think you have a little issue with your sight. book an appointment with a doctor. Iranu.

16 Likes

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by iamJ(m): 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
classicMan22:
she is ugly, u said the truth, dont allow ugly people silence ur truth grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by idu1(m): 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
classicMan22:
ah!

Olohun!!!
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by MetroBaba1(m): 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
classicMan22:

4 Likes

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by johnstar(m): 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
U found her?? Like she was missing before

I never see my own future wife at my age i nor get woman wey i go tel baby i love you

Na wao

1 Like

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
HML to you guys in advance..
Wishing you all the best!
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by BruncleZuma: 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
grin angry grin grin grin
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by NwaAmaikpe: 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
shocked

All thanks to WhatsApp for making this possible.

My advice to this couple is to deactivate their Whatsapp accounts.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by hemartins(m): 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
I love young couple. I want to marry young.
But....
Money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Joephat(m): 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
OK, everybody now meets wife in nysc bcz of front page...

Among all the girls for camp na this ugly one come gree you?

1 Like

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by miarhpe: 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
nice
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
Congrats
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Godswillnwaoma(m): 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
I,m 28 years old and I graduated this year, probably after my school clearance I will serve next year.
But the problem now is that I have a small business I,m running which At least pays me more than 68k per month which I can't afford to quit for youth service. So my question is this.....
Is it possible shift my service year till 2019 (though I graduated this year 2017 at the age of 28) when I will be ready to serve?
I want to go for service just to get the nysc certificate because I might need it in future even though I'm business inclined cuz no one knows tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by DaVinChiSam(m): 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
osothermal:
it was a sunny afternoon on February 2nd 2015 at the inec election training exercise at the Federal polythenic idah , even the chaos couldn't stop me from noticing this pretty damsel, can i see you after the exercise started the conversation, we saw and exchanged numbers , that was the spark. she was the faceless dream driving me to kogi state, she was the one ,the answer from God to my prayers, I knew I would meet her someday but never envisaged in Idah, kogi state . The relationship started like a joke growing day by day. we passed out from service and we moved to our bases in Lagos and Benin respectively yet the love grew stronger thanks to WhatsApp . By God's grace we would be tying the conjugal knot on the 16th of December at winners chapel Aduwawa Benin. who says nysc relationships dies after service .To God be the glory
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
duduade:
The shoes she wore in the last picture... A pair of court heels would have surficed...

Happy married life in advance.. Congrats
Yeah it would have SURFICEd. grin

1 Like

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by mikool007(m): 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
classicMan22:
y are u so Paine? cheesy wen I see ugly person I point it out as it is.
fool
Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by wildcatter23(m): 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hmmmmmm

Re: I Found Her In Youth Service by soberdrunk(m): 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way / This Lady Says She Loves It When Touts "Pay Her Compliments" / Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.