Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Any Man Who Will Date Me Will 'eat' Me Every Night And Have 70% Of My Salary - L - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Man Who Will Date Me Will 'eat' Me Every Night And Have 70% Of My Salary - L (689 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / 18+Video: Lady Shows Off Her Massive Boobs Says "Come & Eat Me With Just 20ghc" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Man Who Will Date Me Will 'eat' Me Every Night And Have 70% Of My Salary - L by FaustineOwusu: 9:13am On Jul 11, 2022
A young beautiful South African lady has said in a latest video at our disposal that any man who will accept to date her will enjoy so much and will count himself the luckiest man on earth.

According to the lady we are yet to know her name, men over the past few months have failed to approve her or ask for her hand in marriage.

Though she's beautiful and has everything that every man wants, the lady said men do not look her way even when she dresses and put on the best colon in town, not to talk of noticing her presence.

Looking like someone who's desperate and looking for a committed relationship, the lady promised that whoever that will make her his girlfriend or wife will eat her every night before she sleeps.

She went on again to say that the lucky man will also have 70% of her monthly salary and she's going to foot all the house bills in the house.

Watch her speak below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/man-marry-night-70-salary-lady/

(1) (Reply)

/ Check This Out / Man In Utter Disbelief As His Babe Leaves Him On Okada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.