Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, (6926 Views)

I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife / "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, by dopedan(m): 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
For me, after daughter it doesn’t matter, if I sleep with my cousin or niece or grand niece don’t blame me
Re: My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
foxxydude:

Very possible
I have a uncle I am 10 years older than

My cousins ((twins) from mother's brother) are 2years this year while I'm 36.

My woman has taken in and those cousins would be his/her uncles at the same age bracket (age grade)
Re: My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
GreatVocalist:

Hm! Let me try to analyze this.

Say your grandfather was 21 and grandmother was 20 when you one of your parents was born (say your mother).

15-20 years later, your mom gave birth to you. At this time, your grandfather was about 41 years old, and grandmother was about 40 years old. 10 years later, at about 51 and 50 respectively, they decided to conceive give birth to another child.

Hahaha! Just look at this.

Check my response

(1) (2) (Reply)

Da bOMB: 2011 MISS NAIRALAND >>>> poll's up!! !!! !!! !! !! / Pink Lips / Please Help!! My House Girl Is Tempting Me Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.