Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, (6877 Views)

I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife / "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, by Incognito21: 9:23am On Jul 11, 2022
I saw a post on Nairaland and remembered what My crazy cousin did to me when I was about 15 then, she wack me off when I was sleeping, we rarely visit’s the village, anytime we visit the village they see us as oyibo(whites), this my cousin was so obsessed with me, sometimes she puts her hands in my mouth, touch my lips, bite’s my neck anytime she hug’s me, hugs me tightly and put her boobs on me, i was a virgin then, innocent me, though I use to masturbate and anytime I masturbated and my dick became erect my dick will pain me, our parents use to say they have siblings vibe, lil do they know this girl always try to arouse me, one night when everyone was fast asleep, we were both outside in the compound gisting, then I fell asleep, she kissed me but was thinking it was a dream, she self-service me off, when I wake up and was about to get inside, I noticed sperm all over my short, and my dick was paining me as it erected, she ran inside, in the morning I confronted her she denied but later on told me she kissed and rubbed my dick, I felt violated and kept my distance from her till now, now she’s so beautiful front and back, anytime she tried to visit me I turn her down, one time I took her out to club she left guy’s that she should be dancing with and came and be twerking on me, though with highness I allowed her.
Re: My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, by Wallade(m): 9:27am On Jul 11, 2022
She is either your cousin or niece bro,not nephew.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, by 2rez: 9:29am On Jul 11, 2022
How nephew take get boobs comrade?

16 Likes

Re: My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 11, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, by illicit(m): 9:33am On Jul 11, 2022
Abraham and Sarah were half siblings
Re: My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 11, 2022
This is a messed up post. There are somethings you should take to your grave.

6 Likes

Re: My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, by Incognito21: 9:48am On Jul 11, 2022
Thantayo:

Is a Faceless forum!!

4 Likes

Re: My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 11, 2022
Incognito21:

Is a Faceless forum!!
yh.. until one day you slip up and drop your phone number or account number.

You know your phone number is linked to your NIN yh?... lol..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, by logicalhumour: 10:48am On Jul 11, 2022
Thantayo:
yh.. until one day you slip up and drop your phone number or account number.

You know your phone number is linked to your NIN yh?... lol..

> uses one account for that long
> Amateur

grin

Re: My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2022
Wallade:
She is your niece bro,not nephew.
He was 15, Yet has a niece thas has grown breast..

Op rest, u no sabi form story

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, by Wallade(m): 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:

It may actually be a true story.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, by foxxydude: 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:

Very possible
I have a uncle I am 10 years older than

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, by Rexymania(m): 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
WTF?!
Re: My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, by Incognito21: 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:

grin so 17yr old girl won’t have boobs?

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, by Candidlady: 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
GreatVocalist:

Hm! Let me try to analyze this.

Say your grandfather was 21 and grandmother was 20 when you one of your parents was born (say your mother).

15-20 years later, your mom gave birth to you. At this time, your grandfather was about 41 years old, and grandmother was about 40 years old. 10 years later, at about 51 and 50 respectively, they decided to conceive give birth to another child.

Hahaha! Just look at this.

cheesy
Re: My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, by Leepeak(m): 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
Thantayo:
Good
Re: My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
foxxydude:

Very possible
I have a uncle I am 10 years older than
So u were giving birth too before ur dad's sibling was?
Re: My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
Incognito21:

grin so 17yr old girl won’t have boobs?
Do u knw wat a niece is? Ur brother or sister female kid.. Now explain how she is 17 and you're 15..
Re: My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, by foxxydude: 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
GreatVocalist:

Say your grandfather was 21 and grandmother was 20 when you one of your parents was born (say your mother).

15-20 years later, your mom gave birth to you. At this time, your grandfather was about 41 years old, and grandmother was about 40 years old. 10 years later, at about 51 and 50 respectively, they decided to conceive give birth to another child.

You go need panadol extra after this cheesy hahaha
Re: My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, by foxxydude: 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
So u were giving birth too before ur dad's sibling was?

Yes boss grin
Re: My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, by foxxydude: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
My grandpa third wife's son
Re: My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
foxxydude:

Yes boss grin
So ur mama and papa still gbensh for old age. Na wa oo.
Re: My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, by Temptee101(m): 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Incognito21:
I saw a post on Nairaland and remembered what My crazy nephew did to me when I was about 15 then, she wack me off when I was sleeping, we rarely visit’s the village, anytime we visit the village they see us as oyibo(whites), this my nephew was so obsessed with me, sometimes she puts her hands in my mouth, touch my lips, bite’s my neck anytime she hug’s me, hugs me tightly and put her boobs on me, i was a virgin then, innocent me, though I use to masturbate and anytime I masturbated and my dick became erect my dick will pain me, our parents use to say they have siblings vibe, lil do they know this girl always try to arouse me, one night when everyone was fast asleep, we were both outside in the compound gisting, then I fell asleep, she kissed me but was thinking it was a dream, she self-service me off, when I wake up and was about to get inside, I noticed sperm all over my short, and my dick was paining me as it erected, she ran inside, in the morning I confronted her she denied but later on told me she kissed and rubbed my dick, I felt violated and kept my distance from her till now, now she’s so beautiful front and back, anytime she tried to visit me I turn her down, one time I took her out to club she left guy’s that she should be dancing with and came and be twerking on me, though with highness I allowed her.

Inconclusive story

Continue...with highness you allowed her and then what happen thereafter....

I'm sure with that same highness you will still....
Re: My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, by SamOchuko: 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Incognito21:
I saw a post on Nairaland and remembered what My crazy nephew did to me when I was about 15 then, she wack me off when I was sleeping, we rarely visit’s the village, anytime we visit the village they see us as oyibo(whites), this my nephew was so obsessed with me, sometimes she puts her hands in my mouth, touch my lips, bite’s my neck anytime she hug’s me, hugs me tightly and put her boobs on me, i was a virgin then, innocent me, though I use to masturbate and anytime I masturbated and my dick became erect my dick will pain me, our parents use to say they have siblings vibe, lil do they know this girl always try to arouse me, one night when everyone was fast asleep, we were both outside in the compound gisting, then I fell asleep, she kissed me but was thinking it was a dream, she self-service me off, when I wake up and was about to get inside, I noticed sperm all over my short, and my dick was paining me as it erected, she ran inside, in the morning I confronted her she denied but later on told me she kissed and rubbed my dick, I felt violated and kept my distance from her till now, now she’s so beautiful front and back, anytime she tried to visit me I turn her down, one time I took her out to club she left guy’s that she should be dancing with and came and be twerking on me, though with highness I allowed her.

Nephew and she in one breath?
Re: My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, by oceanized25(m): 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
Do u knw wat a niece is? Ur brother or sister female kid.. Now explain how she is 17 and you're 15..
it's possible...a friend of mine use to joke with his niece that because uncle no get money and small,them no dey respect am...him and the girl are almost same age,while he still have a younger brother that the girl is way older than...some parents just never stop giving birth, especially if the dad divorces and go get married to a younger woman
Re: My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
oceanized25:
it's possible...a friend of mine use to joke with his niece that because uncle no get money and small,them no dey respect am...him and the girl are almost same age,while he still have a younger brother that the girl is way older than...some parents just never stop giving birth, especially if the dad divorces and go get married to a younger woman
I never see am...
Re: My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, by foxxydude: 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
So ur mama and papa still gbensh for old age. Na wa oo.

I don put the answer since Na
Re: My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, by Idonweak: 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
GreatVocalist:

I personally know someone who's an uncle to people of 40,35, 30, 27 years of age respectively. The uncle is just 23. Some families are very polygamous. So what the op is saying might be true
Re: My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping, by Lexkenny99(m): 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
This is a framed up so laughable story grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? / Is This The Tallest Woman In Nigeria ? (LOOK) / The Worst Pool Party Ever (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.