Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,305 members, 7,867,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? (2067 Views)

I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This / My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again / Just Because I Posted This Pic, Guys Has Been Flooding My DM (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Oturatetuala(m): 9:38am On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:

is that all?
you won't be here talking nonsense if she was in eden.. or maybe send to the gas chamber.

Yes, she's still existing till Kingdom come.

Is that ur picture on your profile? Damn u look pretty. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Israeldan1(m): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:
I WISH I COULD.
BUT I CAN'T PROPOSE WITH MY VAGINA.

MY VAGINA IS MY SECURITY.

What is this 1 saying
Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Jeon(f): 9:42am On Jul 12, 2022
Idonweak:

Men are not useful but most of the thing you make use of are made by men dumbo. A men USED is penis to impregnate your mother and produce a nuisance like you.

What's your definition of USEFULNESS?

I own u no definition..

When you said men make the things try to be specific.. By saying White men.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Idonweak: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:

I own u no definition..

When you said men make the things try to be specific.. By saying White men.

You're very dumb. Goodbye ✌�

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Jeon(f): 9:45am On Jul 12, 2022
Oturatetuala:

Is that ur picture on your profile? Damn u look pretty. cheesy
THAT CAN'T BE ME.. I AM FUGLY AND WILL ALWAYS BE.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Jeon(f): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2022
Idonweak:

You're very dumb. Goodbye ✌�

Why are you running

the only contributions made by Black men is sex.
So try to be specific.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Oturatetuala(m): 9:47am On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:

THAT CAN'T BE ME.. I AM FUGLY AND WILL ALWAYS BE.

No one is ugly or fugly, we are all beautiful and stop saying that to yourself.
Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Jeon(f): 9:49am On Jul 12, 2022
Oturatetuala:

No one is ugly or fugly, we are all beautiful and stop saying that to yourself.

I know I'm fugly.
So what's next?

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Idonweak: 9:50am On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:

Why are you running

the only contributions made by Black men is sex.

Why won't i run? Talking to someone not mentally alright when I'm not a therapist or a psychiatrist.

You need to talk with a professional.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Jeon(f): 9:52am On Jul 12, 2022
Idonweak:

Why won't i run? Talking to someone not mentally alright when I'm not a therapist or a psychiatrist.

You need to talk with a professional.

Coming from a sex addict that get erection for hearing a female voice..

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Idonweak: 9:55am On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:

Coming from a sex addict that get erection for hearing a female voice..

My dear everything about a beautiful woman turns me on. Cry about it.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Oturatetuala(m): 9:55am On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:

I know I'm fugly.
So what's next?

Okay whatever you say. Have a nice day
Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Jeon(f): 9:56am On Jul 12, 2022
Idonweak:

My dear everything about a beautiful woman turns me on. Cry about it.
Sex addict..

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Jeon(f): 9:57am On Jul 12, 2022
Oturatetuala:

Okay whatever you say. Have a nice day
Bye.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Idonweak: 10:16am On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:

Sex addict..

How can i be an addict when i said I'm abstaining? grin

It's not easy to be dumb

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by SpyAC(m): 10:22am On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:
I WISH I COULD.
BUT I CAN'T PROPOSE WITH MY VAGINA.

MY VAGINA IS MY SECURITY.
not surprised
Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by Jeon(f): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2022
Idonweak:

How can i be an addict when i said I'm abstaining? grin

It's not easy to be dumb
Why won't you abstained from it when it has destroyed your life and relationship with female.

Then why were you crying when I said I don't have vagina to offer....

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? by BBBricks: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2022
Yes if you have money, ladies will toast you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? / Definition Of Love / Girls Hate Guys Who Love Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.