Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

I No Go Fit Take Your Insult, Salah And Free Kpekus Like 5&6 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I No Go Fit Take Your Insult, Salah And Free Kpekus Like 5&6 (983 Views)

Shey Tinubu Go Fit Perform For Bed Like This? / Free Kpekus Full Town Now Guys. Thanks To Godwin Emefile / How I & My Frnd Saved A Lady From ‘area Boys’ & She Gave Us Free ‘KPEKUS’ In Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I No Go Fit Take Your Insult, Salah And Free Kpekus Like 5&6 by Stallionhorse: 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Omo!! Its been raining since Friday non-stop on the island.. Thank God I have an inverter so I always have my phone and laptop charged but thats not the point sha!! Between Friday and today monday I've changed 6 girls.. 6 different sizes of bum bum in one weekend my new record.. Thanks to God for the rain and salah I've been eating free kpekus back to back.. The one of last night shock me, my church member, the holy holy type.. When I thought its a wrap for the day nah so my phone ring, I pick it up.. She asked me if I'm home I told her yes.. She asked if I had light I said yes.. Behold 10mins later she dey my gate. With plenty food in a flask.. Omo!! No be only phone kpekus come charge oo.. Her compound has been over taken by flood so she needed a better place to sleep.. Omo!! The rest is story she left after the rain this afternoon.. Right now I'm standing outside my gate waiting for another kpekus.. This one nah new signing.. God rain and thunder please deliver heavy rain this night again.. Lol.. Please guys come and share your salah kpekus stories..
Re: I No Go Fit Take Your Insult, Salah And Free Kpekus Like 5&6 by TheZeezle(m): 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
Lazy Nigerian dwarf

1 Like

Re: I No Go Fit Take Your Insult, Salah And Free Kpekus Like 5&6 by BabbanBura(m): 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Omo!! Its been raining since Friday non-stop on the island.. Thank God I have an inverter so I always have my phone and laptop charged but thats not the point sha!! Between Friday and today monday I've changed 6 girls.. 6 different sizes of bum bum in one weekend my new record.. Thanks to God for the rain and salah I've been eating free kpekus back to back.. The one of last night shock me, my church member, the holy holy type.. When I thought its a wrap for the day nah so my phone ring, I pick it up.. She asked me if I'm home I told her yes.. She asked if I had light I said yes.. Behold 10mins later she dey my gate. With plenty food in a flask.. Omo!! No be only phone kpekus come charge oo.. Her compound has been over taken by flood so she needed a better place to sleep.. Omo!! The rest is story she left after the rain this afternoon.. Right now I'm standing outside my gate waiting for another kpekus.. This one nah new signing.. God rain and thunder please deliver heavy rain this night again.. Lol.. Please guys come and share your salah kpekus stories..

Lucky you, me my babe na so so story she dey tell me. Cold just dey do my body somehow. BabbanBura come dey para say em wan swim yo shake off the cold.

Baby if u no bring that pussy and soft ass within the week, then no bother coming with bra and pant when next u show up cos u no go see 30mins to wear any of these.

1 Like

Re: I No Go Fit Take Your Insult, Salah And Free Kpekus Like 5&6 by Godada(m): 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Re: I No Go Fit Take Your Insult, Salah And Free Kpekus Like 5&6 by capetownboyz(m): 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
Wahala no too much like this grin
Re: I No Go Fit Take Your Insult, Salah And Free Kpekus Like 5&6 by Ballzproblemm: 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
lol , this is funny, hope you dey use CD Sha
Re: I No Go Fit Take Your Insult, Salah And Free Kpekus Like 5&6 by Halimaatz(f): 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
Slothful lad better go an hustle.

1 Like

Re: I No Go Fit Take Your Insult, Salah And Free Kpekus Like 5&6 by Coinwarrior: 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
BabbanBura:

Lucky you, me my babe na so so story she dey tell me. Cold just dey do my body somehow. BabbanBura come dey para say em wan swim yo shake off the cold.

Baby if u no bring that pussy and soft ass within the week, then no bother coming with bra and pant when next u show up cos u no go see 30mins to wear any of these.
babes full outside this season
Re: I No Go Fit Take Your Insult, Salah And Free Kpekus Like 5&6 by Stallionhorse: 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Halimaatz:
Slothful lad better go an hustle.
if my hustle is not paying 6 girls wouldn't come for me in one weekend.. Or do u think Lagos girls flock around broke guys..

1 Like

Re: I No Go Fit Take Your Insult, Salah And Free Kpekus Like 5&6 by Stallionhorse: 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
lol , this is funny, hope you dey use CD Sha
something must kill a man.. Me I don't like rubber

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Would You Do? / Why Did Ladies Tag A Guy That Love His Mum A Mummy's Boy ? / I Watched As Messages Trooped Into My Phone In Hundreds; My Nude Pictures Were A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.