Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

How Long Does It Take A Guy To Regret Breaking Up With A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Does It Take A Guy To Regret Breaking Up With A Girl (249 Views)

I Regret Breaking Up With My Ex / Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take A Guy To Regret Breaking Up With A Girl by ibuks12(m): 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Do you know that 67% of Dating sites' users suffered unexpected relationship breakups in 2020? Well, now you know.

According to a survey carried out on the site, 67% of users were looking for new relationships after being dumped by their former spouses.

Considering the massive stats, it's no surprise that young girls are looking for ways to deal with relationship breakup as way of preparing for the worst that can happen to their relationship status.

So, I will briefly highlight ways to handle an unexpected breakup and other related issues.

HOW TO KNOW IF HE HAS ANOTHER WOMAN?

�He will spend a lot of time talking and texting an anonymous lady

�He will stop showing affection for no apparent reason

�He makes up lame excuses to postpone your dates, etc.

Pay attention at this point because the worst is about to happen. But these signs are not enough, what else �‍♂️�‍♂️... Read on!!

SIGNS YOUR BOYFRIEND HAS LEFT YOU STRANDED

�He Will Question Your Behaviors

�He’s Concealing Information From You

�He Starts Paying More Attention To What You Do and Say... (Click the link below to know why this is a warning sign)

�He Becomes Too Defensive

�He Will Question Your Behaviors

Finally, he pulls the trigger. He left without a genuine reason. What should you do — what about begging him for another chance? My dear, don't try it!

WHAT YOU SHOULDN'T DO AFTER A BREAKUP

�Don't tell someone you don’t trust about your breakup.

�Don't behave erratically (this is hard though)

�Don’t shut the door against love

�Don’t neglect your health and physical wellness (health is wealth)

�Don’t speak to your ex or his family for now

�Don’t talk about the separation on social media (it's a no, no)

So, What now? Deal with it, and move on. But How?

WAYS TO DEAL WITH UNEXPECTED BREAKUP

�Set Limits ( I explained more in the link)

�Keep Yourself Busy

�Engage in Lively Activities and Events

�Stay Off Social Media For Now

�Share Your Pains With Trusted Friends or Relatives

Now that you have moved on, how will you know if he has moved on too... At least you still like him as a friend.

HOW DO YOU KNOW YOUR
BOYFRIEND HAS MOVED ON?

�He encourages you to date, other men

�He returns your items and takes his stuff from you.

�He doesn’t tremble whenever he sees you

�He deleted photos containing you two

�He already has a new girlfriend (the ultimate proof)

Now that you know the signs, how long will it take him to move on?

How Long Does It Take For Guys To Regret Breaking Up?

It depends on an individual’s personality, emotions, and mental strength. Some take a week while others take two.

What Other things you should know about a breakup? Click the link below.

https://wordintegrity.com/2022/07/11/five-effective-ways-to-deal-with-unexpected-relationship-breakup/

(1) (Reply)

Salvaging Your Relationship / NFL Streams / Rtjytjytkuyu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.