Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

What Business Can One Start With #10m? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can One Start With #10m? (38911 Views)

10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? / What Legit Business Can One Start With 2million? / What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by afoife: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Enter proof of funds business for people planning to relocate you are sure of at least 3% interest every month
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Voiceofthestree: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Where is your location. Let me help you set up
A standard digital laboratory you will never regret it. People can send half a million on marriage pictures frames digital and photobook this is will given you steady income you go be like say you do ritual I swear.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Jace17: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Please wait till after elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by KingsDigital88: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Just but land 6m and use the remaining 3m to start up something that will give you daily income, after 1yr, you can sell your land 9m or 10m and still get profit from your 3million investment and your principal and re invest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Obakovicho: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Deprofessional:
Please potential businesses one can start with the above amount.

Not anything online or cryptocurrency or forex.
Buy Sienna buses and put it in ABC transport. Open a company account with Jaiz bank, after 6 months you can ask dem to finance your purchase of 3 more sienna na so u turn millonaire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by fotadmowmend(m): 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Deprofessional:

Real estate .... Get a quality and trusted surveyor and buy cheap land resale some for quick money keep most and sale later for big turnover. Do it wisely Sha o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Bekeey: 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Goldbw122:

The best advice given ever, just keeping doing what you did to get the 10 million do it again and get more 10ths of millions simple..

What if na Yahoo, kidnapping, Agbero, armed robbery, etc he dey do.

Answer him oo

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Utanisco(m): 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Bro
I HOPe you see this message

Just buy 5 pieces of grass cutting machine(mower)

Jus 5
U will not regret

Let's chat on WhatsApp
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by stabilizer: 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
yommen:

You need spiritual insight too please. I know a bakery in the area where I work. The bread was fast-selling, suddenly, the man's wife died. Little time, the man too died, his son died too in the spate of one year.

So na bread spirit kill them? Abi you know the spiritual foundation of the bakery?

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by NaijaCover(m): 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
[quote author=Juanmike post=114660718][/quote]

Are You Interested In Blogging Business
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by oluwaseyi0: 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
Naijaguy12345:
You don’t ever want to leave Nigeria? Your 10 million naira could be worthless in less than 3 years with the way things are going .

He will be 50 years old in the next 2 years

It's almost too late for him to travel abroad with the mindset of hustling

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by stiles009(m): 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
Deprofessional:

Large scale Poultry business. You raise broiler birds for 5-6 weeks and you sell to readily available off-takers. Profit is btw 10% -30% per production cycle. Birds must be up to 2000 pcs to interest readily available off-takers.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by tabaralph: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
Deprofessional:

I was able to accumulate this through saving from my monthly salary.

I am now 48 and thinking of being self employed 2 years from now.

Please I need as much idea as possible.

The short let apartments got me thinking.
For
For those saying he should continue what he’s doing to save the 10m at age of 48 am sure he’s taking you up to 15-20 years of monthly salary to save up that figure, so you spending another decade to double that amount might be a long term investment, my own advice is that you should continue that job and at the same time look for a side hustle like buying of palm oil in surplus season April-June and store it till October-November end thank me later, am based abroad but have been doing Palmoil business for 6yrs without regret but it need tutelage, you can never satisfy Palmoil clients in Nigeria, I bought 13-14k during surplus and sell between 28-30k during scarcity.. I come in peace

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by BusinessPlan22: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
tillaman:
How much you go gimme if I tell you how to flip cash

Scammer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Dorakay93(m): 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
cheesy grin
FalseProphet1:
Church business.

1. Rent an event center

2. Buy good musical equipment and BELL

3. Enter into franchise with any of the big Pentecostal churches so that you can bear their name and won't have to struggle for members cos their members would be your members.

4. Get some suit and good native wears.

5. Read the Bible daily and preach good motivational message.

7. The kind of church you have determines the kind of members that would come. So buy projectors, flat screen TVs, ACs...etc around the church.

8. Encourage them to give cos giving is very important, they must pay their tithes and offerings.

9. Organised programs every week and invite geninuly anointed men of God...this will help to grow your church.

10. Carefully select beautiful single girls from your congregation and make them ushers, this will help draw rich womanizers into your church and you can encourage them to give to the work of God.

If after 2 years you don't get your principal (10m) back call me a fake prophet.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by PrincessC11(f): 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
[quote author=Deprofessional post=114640647]Please potential businesses one can start with the above amount.

SCHOOL
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Winters23: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Church business.

1. Rent an event center

2. Buy good musical equipment and BELL

3. Enter into franchise with any of the big Pentecostal churches so that you can bear their name and won't have to struggle for members cos their members would be your members.

4. Get some suit and good native wears.

5. Read the Bible daily and preach good motivational message.

7. The kind of church you have determines the kind of members that would come. So buy projectors, flat screen TVs, ACs...etc around the church.

8. Encourage them to give cos giving is very important, they must pay their tithes and offerings.

9. Organised programs every week and invite geninuly anointed men of God...this will help to grow your church.

10. Carefully select beautiful single girls from your congregation and make them ushers, this will help draw rich womanizers into your church and you can encourage them to give to the work of God.

If after 2 years you don't get your principal (10m) back call me a fake prophet.

This I have seen.

bros i have the capital, can you be the manager of my church?

6 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Hangulsaram: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
Pk01:
where do you base...I have a business idea..500k is guarantee/month..1mill above after the first six month....

Am not a Yahoo boy nor a scammer.. quote me to give you a hint..
What business are you talking about, I might invest in it if it’s realistic.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by AgentGoat: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
Seniorwriter:

10million from monthly savings out of monthly salary in Europe or Nigeria? going by the fact that you are 48years old.......SMH

@Seniorwriter

Your sense is too small.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Ezmans: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
mrsage:

Set up a short let apartment business.

Take a long lease on a mini flat on the mainland in Lagos (15yr lease minimum).

Furnish it to taste, install solar electricity and you are good to go.

The business guarantees regularl cash flow and it's
financially rewarding

Check my thread about my short let journey.

https://www.nairaland.com/7185753/journey-into-short-let-apartment

what is short let apartment?
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by abumeinben(m): 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
Deprofessional:

Don't know much about cost of setting up a nylon recycling factory...but it's profitable. Raw material is what we wasted nylon you see in drainages....

Another is canteen ...

These are businesses I know they're viable.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
Use it to support Peter Obi..

It will also help your unborn generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by HARRYPORTTERJNR: 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
Deprofessional:

.JUST INVEST IT BACK TO YAHOO YAHOO WHERE U GOT ITS FROM.BECAUSE IF U GOT IT LEGITIMATELY,U WOUNT BE ASKING SUCH QUESTIONS.AFTERALL UNA THE ALWAYS HIDE UPDATE FROM NIGGAS
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Basiljoe: 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
drake2:
A profitable, completely, functional and integrated farms in Abuja. Total area= 2ha, reason for sale(emigration)
What's the cost and specific location in abuja.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Sukkyy2010: 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
Kathiroh:
Phone business
I'm interested in this business, do know about it?
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Toluwanise247(m): 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
Pls Man U vs Liverpool links
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by akanbiaa(m): 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
Deprofessional:

It is not business that guarantees making more money but finding a problem and solving it, or looking at existing problems and solving it better or uniquely than others. So you have to first get those problem and let us know then we can advise you on ways of solving it and making money with lesser risk.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Sukkyy2010: 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Kathiroh:
Phone business
I'm interested in this business, do know about the bus?
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Franking: 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Migrating to Canada or the US is ur surest bet.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by ImoleNaija: 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Inosky:
Use it and support Peter Obi campaign.
He will change this country for all of us. And you might get appointment too.

Na like this una wan run Obi's govt? Selling appointments to the highest bidders.

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by taiwofawole: 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Okay
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by ofuonyebi: 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
just take #2million & go into tomatoes farming and in 7-months
you become a billionaire...

dm.. @dinobiofuonyebi
or...nanofuonyebi@yahoo.com

truth is always scarce to buy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

CBN Halts Branch Operations By Bureaux De Change #Emefieleconomics / Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) / Do It Yourself - Yam Business Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.