Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

What Business Can One Start With #10m? - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can One Start With #10m? (38975 Views)

10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? / What Legit Business Can One Start With 2million? / What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Clinton14(m): 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
Deprofessional:

I was able to accumulate this through saving from my monthly salary.

I am now 48 and thinking of being self employed 2 years from now.

Please I need as much idea as possible.

The short let apartments got me thinking.

I work with Pwan Home,a foremost real estate company,we have fantastic estates in Lekki that are made for short let apartments.
With the 10 million,you can also buy properties in Lekki and resell in 2 years time with huge profit.
I can be reached on this number-0 8 1 o 9o88429.
Or you can reach me on Facebook
Osundeko Adeola Clinton for more details.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by coputa(m): 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
tabaralph:

For those saying he should continue what he’s doing to save the 10m at age of 48 am sure he’s taking you up to 15-20 years of monthly salary to save up that figure, so you spending another decade to double that amount might be a long term investment, my own advice is that you should continue that job and at the same time look for a side hustle like buying of palm oil in surplus season April-June and store it till October-November end thank me later, am based abroad but have been doing Palmoil business for 6yrs without regret but it need tutelage, you can never satisfy Palmoil clients in Nigeria, I bought 13-14k during surplus and sell between 28-30k during scarcity.. I come in peace
are they sold in 20 litres can.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by incogni2o: 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
Abujaexpress:
An automated digital bakery and pure/table water factory in one location

Are you knowlegeable of the Bakery business?

There is a vacant bakery in Ilupeju, The owner is looking for someone to lease to
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by XtraFortunes: 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
Suspect33:
10m can't take him to canada, before he's with all the process involved in the move, the money would have been exhausted.

That is not true. 10m can take him. There are different routes too. I prefer study route and 10m is more than enough sef
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Dtraitor: 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
Adonainana
You are needed here
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Makowonda: 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by LogicBomb8: 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
akanbiaa:
It is not business that guarantees making more money but finding a problem and solving it, or looking at existing problems and solving it better or uniquely than others. So you have to first get those problem and let us know then we can advise you on ways of solving it and making money with lesser risk.
Nice concept to wealth creation but can you suggest something?
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by LogicBomb8: 3:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Oseobed:
Bakery business is super cool
With the right personnel the sky is your starting point good luck
what would the bakery produce apart frm bread, must it be bread?
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by coputa(m): 3:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ezmans:
what is short let apartment?
short time room/hotel/restaurant
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by josfamdl(m): 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
You can start a greenhouse business,
Get a 3 plots of land in the rural area n buy 3 kits and start making money
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by coputa(m): 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
Aurielfinizu:
Use it to support Peter Obi..
It will also help your unborn generation
You're nut a full.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
...Going through the comments shows that : Even when you give some people 100m they will waste it, shooting blank bullets. If you are in Lagos, Consider trading, buying and selling probably wholesales.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
Deprofessional:
Please potential businesses one can start with the above amount.

Not anything online or cryptocurrency or forex.
Nigeria is too fragile, you’re better off buying a land and selling it later than starting a business with the way things are, it’s just too risky.

To survive in business and make good money in Nigeria today, you need to have lots of experience and mastered the art. Which at your age you wouldn’t want to do.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
Deprofessional:

Quickly lend me everything, I wan test something out.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by chibnnodi: 3:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
Travel abroad.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Autopoly: 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
Deprofessional:

I have a business two business plans you can invest on in which your next generation won't ever lack again
1. Energy
2. Agriculture

Message me for more details
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Juanmike(m): 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
Pk01:
.logistics.. for the blue print of it ,not free.
2. Use 1.5 mil to set up a car wash on a busy area 10k/day is sure.
3. Ice block production..

I have places here in Abuja..you can come for supervision.
As for the ice block...That will be in summer.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by deavicky(m): 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
Pk01:
where do you base...I have a business idea..500k is guarantee/month..1mill above after the first six month....

Am not a Yahoo boy nor a scammer.. quote me to give you a hint..
well done sir.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by LogicBomb8: 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
Binancian:

Yea which platform do u use
bro which platform is your best for arbitrage
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Ijoba85: 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
10 million is too much , just give me 200k , I will manage it for fish rearing and I will give you your investment back with interest in 3 months of the fish adulthood . I have the land space and water for free . What you get back will make sense . This is a long term business dude . No cheat , no dishonesty.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by stanelvis(m): 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
Pk01:
where do you base...I have a business idea..500k is guarantee/month..1mill above after the first six month....

Am not a Yahoo boy nor a scammer.. quote me to give you a hint..

I sent you a pm
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by franchasofficia: 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
Deprofessional:

If you are ready to pay a consultation fee of 1.5million.

I will not just tell you the business, I will help u set it up and then hand over to you, and if need be help u recruit staffs or guide u on how to.

A highly thriving business, very evergreen.

Don't reply if you can't pay the consultation fee.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Lekan239(m): 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
Scottz:
Travel out
10m is small in Nigeria o
Pls move out
If u fit carry me along sef I no mind cos I don de give up already
person wey dey beg moni dey call 10m small. Na wa

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by coputa(m): 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
babablue18:
have ever consider economic factors,nigerias is not save to invest for now
How and how.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Kobicove(m): 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
Deprofessional:

Don't invest in a business where you have no experience!
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Xfemt(m): 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Deprofessional:

real estate is a gold mine if you do your research and work on it
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by franchasofficia: 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Trustedpronet:
Buy oven bake for car painting and drier. You are assured of making 100k daily. Thank me later
This is a great idea.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by coputa(m): 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
claudiofaceoff:
N6 million Naira is enough to setup a cottage food Processing and Packaging mill with Nafdac number for 5 products. This is one business your generation will thank you for.
Food production business has money. Just that those who are into it don't reveal the secrets. I am into it and also as a trained food safety officer from the London Professional Training Center. I can setup everything for you from start to finish. And also show you the market aspect of it. I will train the marketers and all you have to do is to sit back and see the Credit alert roll in from your distributors.
With the high rate of inflation and infrastructural decay and high diesel cost that has forced many manufacturers to pack up.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by jossytech(m): 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
Invest in car wash business
Depend on your location
Get land that can accommodate 5 car a row
Build a shade that can accommodate 5 cars
A 5 bowl
Washing tools
Washer 4
Vacuum 2
Borehole
5000 litre capacity Storex *2
2 OFFICE FOR STOKE AND CHANGE ROOM
GENERATOR
SOLAR TO POWER BOREHOLE

I CAN HELP SUPERVISED THE PROJECT
HIT ME ON 08052940665

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by DeipTruth(f): 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
If you're interested in fish farming you can start well
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by franchasofficia: 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
samorobo:
Take that money go rent a 4 bedroom duplex in lekki for about 5m, furnish it tastefully and install solar power system then lease it out for shortlet rental/Airbnb. You can make 300-350k per night,depending on your location and in a month you can make half your capital.

Do that and thank me later.
beautiful
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
slimanyd:

If branch app come run away nko. Who you go hold?
Branch run away?
for ontop shinkili 10milla?
Mbanu!

Branch is a multi national coy
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Arthur Eze Dances "Gbe Body" At An Event / Man Exposes How Traders Reduce The Content Of Bags Of Rice Before Selling Them / Akin Alabi: My Mum's Driver Thought I Was A Yahoo Boy - Nairabet CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.