Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. (6504 Views)

I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. / Once You Date And Bleep A Nigeria Girl,, Automatically You Became Her Father / To Control And Bleep A Girl Friend Is Even More Expensive To Ashawo Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by Jmichael1(m): 9:04am On Jul 12, 2022
Hahahahahaha.....una no well i swear..
una plan d OP cum here?

2 Likes

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by anjowaka510(m): 9:17am On Jul 12, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Over here in owerri, i have been able to smash a couple nurses from a midwives school/hospital not far from my house.
So far a lot of them are clean and well shaved.
Most of them i knacked raw, beautiful angels kiss
My experience in owerri has opened my eye to nurses. They seem to know how to take care and please a man.
My boy keeps warning me to stay away from nurses that they are coded ashawos and they sleep alot with doctors.

Is there anybody that can confirm this
Try and laminate the award picture.

8 Likes

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by freddie009(m): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2022
zikter:
The Ashawo of the year award goes to OP who sleeps with different women and feels they are ashawo and he is a saint. What a brain
This is deep

3 Likes

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by Oturatetuala(m): 9:45am On Jul 12, 2022
People with different mentality.
Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by Ishiewo: 10:09am On Jul 12, 2022
On the award presentation day you will be offered two plaques; one from the state, Imo, and the other from the national... Congrats, broo... More recognition from far and near

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by Contekbbc: 10:12am On Jul 12, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
My belle oh.
The OP was crushed without mercy!
Nairalanders, I hail oh.
Una Sabi VAWULENCE

3 Likes

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by Axis313(m): 10:14am On Jul 12, 2022
dopedan:
Collect your award in peace and do not fumble
He should be humble,and not grumble so he will not tumble.

7 Likes

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by Axis313(m): 10:21am On Jul 12, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Head to the nearest bank to cash your reward.

grin
See wetin you cause now,your post have triggered chain of responses from nairalanders.
Weldone o.
Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by Chaos14: 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Make sure the award show is televised

2 Likes

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by mattmogan88: 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
Make sure [b][/b] is there to cover the whole thing. grin

7 Likes

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by NaijaCover(m): 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
mattmogan88:
Make sure [b][/b] is there to cover the whole thing. grin

Nothing No Go See For Here

3 Likes

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
What a funny thread

Op, make sure u wake up as early as possible,

If possible self, stay awake dey check time

So as Not to miss your award

2 Likes

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by Tozic: 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Bots everywhere.. grin

1 Like

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by Rexymania(m): 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahqhahahqhqhqhahqhqhhahah

SUPERPACK:
Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by ogyunging(m): 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
LoL. Mental
Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by Countersam(m): 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Over here in owerri, i have been able to smash a couple nurses from a midwives school/hospital not far from my house.
So far a lot of them are clean and well shaved.
Most of them i knacked raw, beautiful angels kiss
My experience in owerri has opened my eye to nurses. They seem to know how to take care and please a man.
My boy keeps warning me to stay away from nurses that they are coded ashawos and they sleep alot with doctors.

Is there anybody that can confirm this
Clean and well shaved....
Make we tell am?

1 Like

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by Jmichael1(m): 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
Contekbbc:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
My belle oh.
The OP was crushed without mercy!
Nairalanders, I hail oh.
Una Sabi VAWULENCE

oboi.....i dn laff tire..

2 Likes

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by mattmogan88: 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
post=114659633:

Nothing No Go See For Here

grin

1 Like

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by seunak2016: 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
op remember to acknowledge buhari during your awards speech ceremony because that's your role model

3 Likes

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by Ahmadm(m): 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Don't forget to carry your NIN Slip along, very important�
SUPERPACK:

2 Likes

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by eazyduzit: 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
Aswear, Nairalanders dey mad grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
See response
Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by EmmySparky(m): 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
Try eat before you go for your award...very necessary bro ...congrats once again

3 Likes

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by Lionstep: 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nurses av this loss character that sometimes I don't know if it's a must in that profession. But Mr op u do need award truly.
Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by Nyascobar1414: 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
I came here to read amazing stories not knowing Nigerians are angry during this perilious times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by Techmac00: 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
Funny thread.
Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by RedPiller(m): 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
This thread funny die...

I HAVE CREATED A THREAD ABOUT THE COMMENTS ON THIS TOPIC, @OP, COMRADES ARE NOT HAPPY....

SEE MY CONTRIBUTION..

https://www.nairaland.com/7224056/ever-seen-thread-like-nl#114657157

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAA grin grin grin angry

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by okunwaye(m): 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by ukaface(f): 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Make sure you carry your guys along with you when going to collect the award.
Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by ashawopikin(m): 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
This comment section is gold cheesy cheesy, in 2022 person dey brag about sex
Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by dealhunter(m): 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
Make sure you donate part of the money to our own Peter Obi campaign organization,9ja youths is solidly behind him...
Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by Nyascobar1414: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
Lala, Mynd44 .. Front page please,,,
this will be mind blowing..
Re: Is It True that Nurses Cheat and Bleep A lot.. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. / I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked / [must Read] 10 Signs She Loves You And Can’t Do Without You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.