Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please (22745 Views)

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Romanoff(f): 10:03am On Jul 12, 2022
Hope you won't turn her to punching bag to orrow because of something she said when she was angry?

1 Like

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by dododawa1: 10:03am On Jul 12, 2022
Funny � world
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Hassanmaye(m): 10:05am On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

I met this lady sometime in December and we got dating in march this year. She's really nice, her parents are well to do so she doesn't really bugs me for anything although we go on dates occasionally and gift each other stuffs.

the thing is I have some reservations about everything due to some reasons.

The thing is she just agrees with everything I say. For example, we were discussing about intimacy and she was like anything that makes me Happy is what gets her satisfied.

The major thing giving me concern is when she gets angry she can say a whole lot of really really hurtful things but when she is normal, she apologizes for them saying she doesn't know what came over her.

I have intentions of settling down with her but it somewhat feels too good to be true. I don't know if I'm looking at it from a place of previous hurt but I'm trying to be as logical as possible.

What do you guys think I should do ejoor?
RUN

2 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by frank317: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2022
Someone who is vulgar and gets angry cannot be nice... try and get ur thoughts together so u dont make a wrong choice

4 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by AZControversial(m): 10:06am On Jul 12, 2022
smiley
As long as she's not physically abusive, then her vulgarity can be curbed. Simply talk to her about it.

She's nice...... an added advantage.
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by oluxy(m): 10:06am On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

I met this lady sometime in December and we got dating in march this year. She's really nice, her parents are well to do so she doesn't really bugs me for anything although we go on dates occasionally and gift each other stuffs.

The thing is she just agrees with everything I say. For example, we were discussing about intimacy and she was like anything that makes me Happy is what gets her satisfied.

The major thing giving me concern is when she gets angry she can say a whole lot of really really hurtful things but when she is normal, she apologizes for them saying she doesn't know what came over her.

I have intentions of settling down with her but it somewhat feels too good to be true. I don't know if I'm looking at it from a place of previous hurt but I'm trying to be as logical as possible.

Then she's not NICE.
remove the Nice...

A nice person is without blemish of the mentioned remarks you stated

1 Like

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Iceberg3: 10:07am On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

Everybody including you got some kind of personal bad spirit that shows up when we lose it and hers is,as you have said it.....you guys should talk about it and other things that will affect your relationship...and hey make sure you be the man...in every way especially financially o

Don't mind that person up there ^^^
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by madgoat(m): 10:07am On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

Knack her 4 or 5 times and then jilt her without looking back. wink
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by LoveGifted(m): 10:07am On Jul 12, 2022
Enrol her in "Anger Management Classes". If we have anything like that.

1 Like

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by artworks1: 10:07am On Jul 12, 2022
No perfect human. Wife her
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by kolarov93(m): 10:08am On Jul 12, 2022
Mailing gifts to your clients in any country they are..�
FLOWER
PIZZA
TEDDY & CHOCOLATE
RING
HOODIE
CAR KEY
WINE
NECKLACE
WRIST WATCH
ENGRAVED MILITARY BULLET
FRAME

SENDING TO USA�� CANADA�� UK�� AUSTRALIA�� ✈️� 100% delivery

CHECK DISPATCH is also available, WIRE CHECK 25k DDA CHECK 30k Hologram Check Paper, feel free to ask for samples of what the check paper looks like so you know what you are paying for
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Thewhizzkid1(m): 10:08am On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

You actually don't expect her to smile at you when she's angry. If she even apologies after all these, then she's a keeper. However, the ball is in your court. Na u dy marry. Make your decisions.
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Viktoro1: 10:08am On Jul 12, 2022
Observe her well, If this is her only challenge my brother kongrats. Her anger issue is workable.
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by MarianaTrench: 10:08am On Jul 12, 2022
So you want to ignore the red flags because her parents have money abi?

3 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Shegzy8(m): 10:09am On Jul 12, 2022
TyroneP:
She might be too emotional each time she's hurt too. As long as she's not physically violent, observe her more for a while before you make your decision but if you think her reactions to issues affects you psychologically, love yourself first.
embarassed

You people really do underestimate verbal abuse. The only form of abuse to you guys is physical.

6 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Misterone: 10:10am On Jul 12, 2022
PlayMaker14:
You better define the relationship now that love is “Catching” you like one Tony Umez we know...

She might one day hurl insults at your mom someday...

Good character matters alot, nor be to just shift pant or spread legs.

A word for the wise is enough.
yeye talk. Every girl has a wild side. Talking about insulting his mum someday is rubbish. Una too dey overdo things.
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by RainValley: 10:10am On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

Dude can we talk. I think your experience might be key to my healing process. Would like us to discuss on whatsapp.
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by postbmd: 10:11am On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

If thats the only issue, take her like dat, atleast she dey apologise afterwards
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by aswani(m): 10:11am On Jul 12, 2022
superCleanworks:

it is better to live alone in this world with no music, no cars, no luxury than to have everything and a woman with a venomous tongue in your life. You will cry for help and everbody will be telling you that NA SO WOMAN DEY BEHAVE.
You guys are still in the stress free zone of life (good family, parents & siblings still healthy and alive, less PRESSURE BILLS to pay, sex for hours, good health and beauty) and she is like this already. what happens when the clouds change?

Why do you think many men leave their beautiful wife & mansions to sit in a bar till midnight? they will buy you anything you want so you can keep them company, they will pay any amount of money to be away from their wife for 5 hours without her voice & horrible text messages? At a point you will find yourself doing stupid things just to make her not release bile from her mouth but it will never be good enough because the poison in her mouth has become full blown and spread to her heart. it is only in the minor stage for now that is why you see her return to normal after some hours and apologize. You can't help her, it is her factory setting which she will always revert to so RUN while you have the chance. Listen to those SIT HER DOWN & TALK TO HER at your own risk.

Young fella, please date someone else with a LESS THORNY mouth (yes most women have bad mouth but some have control and a mild nature) and spot the difference but you will not take this advice, you will sit down and talk to her to change and one very bitter day when you will nearly kill her because of her mouth, you will remember this.

superCleanWorks has said it all, rarely would you see a long post like this with every single word being useful, pay heed.

4 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by lionlee216(m): 10:11am On Jul 12, 2022
TyroneP:
She might be too emotional each time she's hurt too. As long as she's not physically violent, observe her more for a while before you make your decision but if you think her reactions to issues affects you psychologically, love yourself first.
embarassed

Not physically violent ke?
Some words more than being physically violent. God forbid me with that kind of woman abeg

8 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:

Reminds me of 'Coming to America'

Eddie Murphy (Hakim):. What do you like?
Wife to be:. Anything you like..

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Ventura1: 10:12am On Jul 12, 2022
She's only making you to know that she understand everything, that she's just keeping cool by overlooking them, but when things get messy, she can fight. That is a good resource to live and survive in our clime, if she agrees with everything you said, avoid getting her angry.

Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Niyijac: 10:12am On Jul 12, 2022
It appears she's working on herself and she is not quite there yet.

Give her more time, watch her close.

Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Bewiseedet(m): 10:13am On Jul 12, 2022
Your secrets are not safe with her

3 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Chuknovski(m): 10:13am On Jul 12, 2022
Stamp your feet,tell her if she really wants you she must change,see no woman is complete, leaving her may get you a worse relationship, I advice you help her, you people should learn to pray together, marriage is no joke
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Qtrpst4: 10:14am On Jul 12, 2022
I see her as being unsecured. For a woman to tell you that whatever makes you happy satisfies her on one hand and releases bile on the other hand is a cause for worry. I will like you to put the big picture in perspective and weigh your self very well by asking "am I emotionally secured enough to work on this girl? " the truth is that if she loves you enough she will be willing to change. If your answer to this question is a yes without any emotional attachment then sit her down to talk about this and how it hurts you. Please keep marriage out of the table and don't make it look as if changing is a condition for marriage. The truth is that you can work on her and another man will marry her. But make up your mind not to marry a woman who cannot respect you even when she is angry. Omo it is better to respect you than for a woman to love you. We men don't really need there love oh, though it's important. Even when she agree to change, abeg give her a very long time to really check if she has changed and be on the look out for any pretense. Time reveals all pretense if we will be willing to look

3 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by aswani(m): 10:14am On Jul 12, 2022
MarianaTrench:
So you want to ignore the red flags because her parents have money abi?

You don tok am finish.

1 Like

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by hahn(m): 10:15am On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

That is how girls from rich backgrounds behave.

You are already lucky she is willing to please you. No need to change anything here.

You just need to learn how to control her as your woman and let her respect you. That bad mouth will not go away overnight. Use love ie tell her "if you really loved me you wouldn't talk like that" etc and she'll change.
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Lighthammer(m): 10:18am On Jul 12, 2022
The ball is in your court.... If your mind is telling you not go ahead with her, believe me you better follow your mind... Someone who is nice and mature will have perfect control of their mouth when angry, so sorry that they won't hurt others with their words... Don't be fool by the calm and cool exterior...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Silence Can Destroy A Relationship / See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking / No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.