Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please (22739 Views)

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by OlatunjiJohn(m): 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
Light999333:
Women are very cunning people, and if you are naive about their antics you're done for. She is agreeing with everything you want because she knows she has to get married. She has to sweeten you up and make you feel good, just so you'd be stupid enough to put a ring on her finger.

I'm pretty sure she's overfeeding you with sex, feeding you nice meals, rendering financial help sometimes without fighting you to pay her back and her vagina makes you orgasm endlessly. These are some of the things women do when they want to upgrade to the status of a wife. Marry her first, then you see if truly she's an altruistic person. A woman has shown you her real attitude, and the attitude she showed you isn't a nice one, and in your heart of hearts you know she isn't the one for you, yet you want to make your life sad.

Don't mind them. This nairaland is becoming something else. Someone acting nice doesn't mean they are. From march till now is just four months and he observed something he can't tolerate because if he can he wouldn't come to seek advice. Women are indeed more cunning than men and my pastor told me that this early morning. He noticed more terrible character but the flesh he is enjoying from the girl won't make he think. Those telling him marry her and manage her will soon tell him you noticed she was like that during marriage and you went ahead to marry her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Hassanmaye(m): 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
Electorate:

Should Tinubu win the 2023 Election the Islamization project will go on full swing as Tinubu will be eliminated to make way for Shettima (Boko Haram sponsor) to usher in a Boko Haram government.

The recent insecurity in Nigeria is just a microphone test to what will happen when the Fulanis finally and decietfully enthroned Tinubu(Fulani stooge) to allow their "real" candidate take over power after Tinubu's assassination.

Point is, will you, Yes you reading this...Will you still go ahead to contribute your vote to a terror that is about to destroy you and your generation after this warning you just read?

Typing from the Zoo...
Hahahhahahaha
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Regex: 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
She's not nice at all

2 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by seangy4konji: 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
Na the day she go abuse your mama and say its because she was angry as the excuse.

I am sure her toto is sweet as well na why u deh consider....a loose mouth is a great danger...

The day she will get angry and telll your enemy the source of your wealth or power in order to use it to ruin you then dont blame the devil as well oooo

3 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Jollyjune(m): 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
My broda man, slow things down Abit. Time is a great revealer of truth. While waiting and watching,try to work on her by helping her work on her ANGER!!!
**She either work on her ANGER or you develope thick skin to her insults if you are so blinded by love to marry her undecided.
** It's a red flag already!! As you'll someday hit her out of anger, because of her insults. undecided
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by smile11s(m): 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

I met this lady sometime in December and we got dating in march this year. She's really nice, her parents are well to do so she doesn't really bugs me for anything although we go on dates occasionally and gift each other stuffs.

the thing is I have some reservations about everything due to some reasons.

The thing is she just agrees with everything I say. For example, we were discussing about intimacy and she was like anything that makes me Happy is what gets her satisfied.

The major thing giving me concern is when she gets angry she can say a whole lot of really really hurtful things but when she is normal, she apologizes for them saying she doesn't know what came over her.

I have intentions of settling down with her but it somewhat feels too good to be true. I don't know if I'm looking at it from a place of previous hurt but I'm trying to be as logical as possible.

What do you guys think I should do ejoor?

wow

https://gist.am/question/i-have-intentions-of-settling-down-but-it-somewhat-feels-too-good-to-be-true-wi
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Bennysam: 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
incandescentena:
Try to Always understand her feelings
Must be kill himself trying to understand a woman that can't control herself when she's angry?

1 Like

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Connected1: 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

I met this lady sometime in December and we got dating in march this year. She's really nice, her parents are well to do so she doesn't really bugs me for anything although we go on dates occasionally and gift each other stuffs.

The thing is she just agrees with everything I say. For example, we were discussing about intimacy and she was like anything that makes me Happy is what gets her satisfied.

The major thing giving me concern is when she gets angry she can say a whole lot of really really hurtful things but when she is normal, she apologizes for them saying she doesn't know what came over her.

I have intentions of settling down with her but it somewhat feels too good to be true. I don't know if I'm looking at it from a place of previous hurt but I'm trying to be as logical as possible.

The bolded is the biggest red flag, not even her anger issues.

From experience I can tell she has a hidden motive, just be careful and don't rush things.

Make her angry frequently, she can't hide her real intentions for too long, that's how the behave when they want to kill you, destroy your life or hook you with marriage.

Becareful, a green snake is under the green grass.

2 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by aswani(m): 3:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Wait till you have children, she will not just abuse them repeatedly, she will be abusing you and your family while abusing them. Triple stack abuse.

1 Like

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Atolu01: 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
Take her serious, and discuss/ apologize immediately she complains about something. PTSD inducing insensitive entities.
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by litaninja(m): 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Till the day she'll stab you in your sleep & not know what came over her.
You can continue.

4 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by mukthar2000(m): 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2022

Op don't care about this, they are the most likely human being on Earth, to the extent that they can plough their two eyes just to make sure someone arround them are very Happy, but when they get angry u would hate everything about them, believe me op they are the most natural and beautiful behaviour being, just don't give up about her continue noture her like my own here too.
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Brunosamel(m): 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

The most important question is Does she has a genuine desire for you one of the way to know if she breaks her rules or principles to make you happy
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Thislifee: 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

Are you Yoruba? I want to tell you something
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Wwwq: 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Then leave her
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by waziri4biz: 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
fvck:
Encourage her to be Obidient,get her pvc and watch her live a vulgar free life
I'm a supporter of Obi but this comment of yours is stupid.... Stop playing politics with everything.
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by profsomebody(m): 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
How old is she? We need to rule out the possibility of her only acting nice because she’s desperate to settle down.
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by purples25(f): 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
A venomous tongue is worse than a sword. If someone who uses words as weapons attacks you, you will wish you were beaten instead.

I now understand that saying about it being better in the desert with no water or food, than being with a nag.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Munzy14(m): 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
PlayMaker14:
You better define the relationship now that love is “Catching” you like one Tony Umez we know...

She might hurl insults at your mom someday...

Good character matters alot, nor be to just shift pant or spread legs.

A word for the wise is enough.
The play Maker himself... cheesy grin
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Victor2707: 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
When having sex with her, warn her you won’t tolerate her bullshit anymore.

If she doesn’t stop, dump her and find another woman.
Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by hermesprogidy(m): 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

Run away. She will destroy you psychologically, don't let the pretence fool you, you are dealing with a low key narcissist and manipulator. If it's the fact that she comes from a financially well to do background that is keeping you in the relationship, that will mean nothing when you marry her. She doesn't respect you. If she respects you, she will never hurl insults at you.
My two cents

2 Likes

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by Coldfeets: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
Unequivocal:
Hey Guys,
I'll make this quick.

Don't do it.

You will live to regret it.

1 Like

Re: She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please by cooooooks(m): 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
He should run.

Loreettaa:
Don't go ahead. You think you can cope. You can't.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 HOT! Positions Men Dating ‘fat’ Women Should Use (photos) / How Silence Can Destroy A Relationship / See The Large Boobs Of this Young Nigerian girl that has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.