Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba (38808 Views)

Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife / Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) / I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Channah1(f): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2022
Good for you
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by bigdammyj: 10:35am On Jul 12, 2022
Okay.
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by LibertyRep: 10:35am On Jul 12, 2022
The man needs rehabilitation first.

The pastor should see to this ASAP.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by AmazingELixir: 10:36am On Jul 12, 2022
grin grin grin

Diswan go vex Nigerian girls well_well...I'm already seeing it in their comments.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Lee99: 10:36am On Jul 12, 2022
Lol so those girls oloshos that were crying for him to marry them what next? undecided
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by kozmokaz(m): 10:36am On Jul 12, 2022
Lol even the pastor found it funny hence the rehab

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Lighthammer(m): 10:36am On Jul 12, 2022
Wow really
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by BeanmanX(m): 10:36am On Jul 12, 2022
Please give that man a foreign virgin...I think he doesn't want anything to do with Naija women

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Wallade(m): 10:36am On Jul 12, 2022
coolxpaul:

Nollywood actor Aguba who was recently rescued by OPM Pastor Chibuzor had told the preacher that he can only marry a virgin from Isreal.

This is coming on the heels of the public notice that a wife is needed urgently for the actor.

Aguba who appears to be unhinged rejected a widow who agreed to be his wife and have his children and insists that he wants an European virgin instead.

The preacher however has promised to send him to rehabilitation.

Poverty don dey affect this man's sense of reasoning. Virgin from Israel? Eni ti a n tori e gba awe ti o tun je osan.

Person wey people wan save from poverty wey wan kill am! cry

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by forerunner022(m): 10:37am On Jul 12, 2022
Who naked, nor dey put hand for pocket o. He must be dreaming.
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by bhella10: 10:37am On Jul 12, 2022
cheesy
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by merits(m): 10:37am On Jul 12, 2022
coolxpaul:

Nollywood actor Aguba who was recently rescued by OPM Pastor Chibuzor had told the preacher that he can only marry a virgin from Isreal.

This is coming on the heels of the public notice that a wife is needed urgently for the actor.

Aguba who appears to be unhinged rejected a widow who agreed to be his wife and have his children and insists that he wants an European virgin instead.

Well sir.
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by tiswell(m): 10:37am On Jul 12, 2022
grin cheesy
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by prciouschika(f): 10:37am On Jul 12, 2022
cheesy grin my guy don get choice chaiii...
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Agricmoney(m): 10:37am On Jul 12, 2022
I can’t stop laughing

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Teejay13(m): 10:37am On Jul 12, 2022
They should allow the man to decide when he is ready to have a partner.
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:37am On Jul 12, 2022
May your request be granted. After all there are many fishes in the ocean

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Tunique53: 10:38am On Jul 12, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Tinubu is a drug barron and a rejected old man pooping on himself and peeing on himself with shaking hands

We hereby reject him home and abroad
BAT keep giving you all sleepless night.. lol

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:38am On Jul 12, 2022
The billions question we should be asking is "is there no Virgin in the Zoo that he opted for the ones in Israel?. " But girls dodged this question to rant nonsense..

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Antoeni(m): 10:38am On Jul 12, 2022
Poverty Has Affected His Brain to The Extent he Can’t Differentiate Joke From Reality,
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Seniorwriter(m): 10:38am On Jul 12, 2022
Deep Quote:
He who finds a wife virgin have found a good thing.

In another news if you are a student in this ASUU strike hard times and do have a browsing gadget and access to internet and you are not earning even @least $5 daily via online with those viable assets then you are most unwise.
There are thousands of earning means available on the online space which has a community of over 1billion active users that are real and active and need one service or product or the other ......imagine having just a chunck of 100 of them converted to your clients or customers and you deliver with a pegged profit of $2 even if it's monthly that's $200 cash outs on a monthly and the good news is that you can grow your clientele/ customers exponentially.

Reach out to the Facebook ID on my profile to learn how to do the above for a token fee payable in installments.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

@Seniorwriter
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Zulu2022: 10:38am On Jul 12, 2022
See description, dis one go vex naija leeches who want to suck de man
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 12, 2022
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Easy2pips: 10:39am On Jul 12, 2022
grin angry angry grin
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by femiasaolu2014: 10:40am On Jul 12, 2022
There is a video of an Igbo lady weeping profusely, declaring her love for the man.

I can't vouch for the status of her virginity but I know Igbos claim to be one of the lost tribes of Israel so the Israel connection is sorted.

The virginity requirement will however be arduous to find.

Let him just manage whatever he sees.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Samskid310(m): 10:42am On Jul 12, 2022
What a wise old man
I know animashaun girls will hate him for this
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Jemex003: 10:42am On Jul 12, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Tinubu is a drug barron and a rejected old man pooping on himself and peeing on himself with shaking hands

We hereby reject him home and abroad

Your mumu na follow come honestly, this isn’t politics trend please let’s have fun not to fight on this politician who don’t even know if you exist.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 12, 2022
Nonsense!
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Dearlord(m): 10:43am On Jul 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Imagine this one , now having a choice. chai Vanessa have seen it all.

grin grin He is definitely running away from people like you.

So, if you don't have a choice our handsome Agubaby should be the same like you??

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by AgentMiah: 10:43am On Jul 12, 2022
Futuristics:
The statement is Sarcastic.. What he really mean is that he doesn't want a woman... You guys ought to have known this

You are 100% on point!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by sayso: 10:43am On Jul 12, 2022
coolxpaul:

very stupid man. Can't he stay without having sex?do Women of his age still Bleep? Get a youmg lad to support your house chores and train him to help you in your very old age.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Antoeni(m): 10:44am On Jul 12, 2022
The OPM Pastor Should Have First Taken Him to Psychiatric Hospital For Proper Mental Fitness And Evaluation Then Treatment, Before He can be Absorbed in the Society of Sane People, because As it’s Now He is Mentally Unstable And Needs Urgent Attention

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Meets Kenneth Okonkwo, Gentle Jack, Charles Inojie / Adeyela Adebola: Why I Accused Abiodun Jimoh Of Sexual Abuse - Omo Ibadan / Yakub Jubril: YQ Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.