Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba (38804 Views)

Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife / Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) / I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Moh247: 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Israel wey be middle east capital of LGBT Na lesbian and olosho full that side

Baba think say Na biblical Isreal
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by achimendy(m): 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Imagine this one , now having a choice. chai Vanessa have seen it all.

Every man with his own choice.

Make una live the handsome man abeg.
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by jaxxy(m): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
From homeless to I want to marry a virgin from Israel. Nawa 4 this movie ooo. grin

olosho is not needed. lol
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Jjmaximum: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
See this old man ooooo
Virgin ko, person wey they rescue from poverty and death... Haaaa, oo ga oo

They called you to come and eat, you are washing your two hands. And asked there is not big fish in the soup..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by olibeans: 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
Asking the impossible..

This is what happens when you help the poor and despicable in the society who don't understand hardwork.

He should be thrown back to the streets.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by naija4life247: 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
coolxpaul:

Nollywood actor Aguba who was recently rescued by OPM Pastor Chibuzor had told the preacher that he can only marry a virgin from Isreal.

This is coming on the heels of the public notice that a wife is needed urgently for the actor.

Aguba who appears to be unhinged rejected a widow who agreed to be his wife and have his children and insists that he wants an European virgin instead.

The preacher however has promised to send him to rehabilitation.

I think he needs psychiatric treatment. Hungry and wretched fellow is thinking only about pussssy. The same pussssy that sent him to oenuryy
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by naija4life247: 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
olibeans:
Asking the impossible..

This is what happens when you help the poor and despicable in the society who don't understand hardwork.

That's where he belongs

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Kyn4kyn: 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
coolxpaul:

Nollywood actor Aguba who was recently rescued by OPM Pastor Chibuzor had told the preacher that he can only marry a virgin from Isreal.

This is coming on the heels of the public notice that a wife is needed urgently for the actor.

Aguba who appears to be unhinged rejected a widow who agreed to be his wife and have his children and insists that he wants an European virgin instead.

This one no be juju be that!!!
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by DrMuzungu(m): 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
He wants a virgin so she canćt compare his poor performance with others, ahahahahaha. Old man, enjoy your old age and shut up.
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by jacoik(m): 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
Lolxxxxx hahahaha truly, he need the rehabilitation more than ever
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Durabest: 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
Say no to peter obi he want to divide Nigeria.
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by vicfajeze: 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
nifemi25:
Its a free world. Let him decide on what he wants ...maybe he doesn't want Nigeria girls to reap him off or serve him breakfast... that's why he wants a virgin from Israel
virgins boku for sambisa forest
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Emdebby2: 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
His brain has left him.
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Franking: 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
Beggars should not be choosers. What do u have to offer?
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
He must be high on something grin
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by missymide: 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
Small relief, enter fantasy land sharp sharp
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
John360comng:

Many will.
okay, let's wait for virgin girls to show their faces. tongue
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by John360comng: 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
Beebah2000:
okay, let's wait for virgin girls to show their faces. tongue

If a man like this can get a wife then the man will even though his demand seem crazy.

What I am trying to say is that there is always a woman or women for any type and shape of men. One just has to find them. One example is to look around you. Some graduates are "relationshipless" while those Agberos around are around netting like four of their type of women on a daily basis.

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Digmygold: 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
He is a wise man, there is no need for rehab.

He lacks wisdom. First, is he a virgin? Someone that is being catered for is even selecting. Kind people should watch who they extend their kindness to. Not everyone deserves kindness. He isn't even afraid of being thrown back to the street. If he had money, he certainly would not show kindness to anyone.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Digmygold: 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jjmaximum:
See this old man ooooo
Virgin ko, person wey they rescue from poverty and death... Haaaa, oo ga oo

They called you to come and eat, you are washing your two hands. And asked there is not big fish in the soup..

They should throw him back to the trenches, I want to see something.
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Digmygold: 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
olibeans:
Asking the impossible..

I swear. Make we see whether pem go sound from that him yeye mouth again. He doesn't deserve kindness.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Digmygold: 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
John360comng:

People with even more uglier face than him. Some don't even have no eyes have married beautiful women. Some more than one self.

If that is what he wants then let him be. You have to understand that God made women to desire men deep down no matter what shape or type they come in. Forget feminism. This is the reality of life. This is why you see even someone like Paw-paw has a wife taller than him. The Agbero in your community has a woman like his type. Even you with your PHD might not even have one but you see those Agberos netting even up to four of these women.

He married a woman with one leg, if na Aguba he go say him no want. That's where he appears to be a nasty and shameless ingrate.
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Digmygold: 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
John360comng:

Many will.

Including your first daughter. "Many will" kee you dia. Why did they not marry him on the street where he was living in the trenches? Abi women no dey pass him front?
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Digmygold: 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
nifemi25:
Its a free world. Let him decide on what he wants ...maybe he doesn't want Nigeria girls to reap him off or serve him breakfast... that's why he wants a virgin from Israel

It is now that they are feeding and housing him that he has the mouth to talk trash. Why e no see woman marry before? Decide on what he wants my foot.
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by BeanmanX(m): 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
cococandy:
He’s as delusional as his NL counterparts grin
U are just being jealous
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by BeanmanX(m): 1:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Kindness218:
But she's not a virgin cheesy
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Tonyx5(m): 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
Papichulostunne:
Who wear Knicker pass who Naked because of pocket advantage. My guy done dey select.
Knicker without pockets nko
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Ebymyk(m): 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
coolxpaul:

Wise decision sir... Nigerian women are all scam... He knows this himself to make such decision... Nice 1...
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by John360comng: 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
Digmygold:

Including your first daughter. "Many will" kee you dia. Why did they not marry him on the street where he was living in the trenches? Abi women no dey pass him front?

Why have you decided to display your madness?
What have I said that you made you say what you said at me?
Did your mother marry a man that resembles Aguba and with you as the product (An Aguba type of look). Hence, your deep down hatred for ugly men?!!
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by ufotunang: 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
He knows that he does not have the power to satisfy all this Nigeria slay queen on bed....that is why he needs an isreal lady virgin
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Digmygold: 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
John360comng:

Why have you decided to display your madness?
What have I said that you made you say what you said at me?
Did your mother marry a man that resembles Aguba and with you as the product (An Aguba type of look). Hence, your deep down hatred for ugly men?!!

LoL. See painment. Don't worry save your tears for when your daughters end up with Aguba replicas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Stuns At Giorgio Armani Event In South Africa / Tiwa Savage's Hot Body In New Photo / Olamide Signs Picazo Rap To YBNL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.