Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba (38807 Views)

Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife / Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) / I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Digmygold: 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
ufotunang:
He knows that he does not have the power to satisfy all this Nigeria slay queen on bed....that is why he needs an isreal lady virgin

Why e no marry am when I'm dey trenches dey suffer? Small enjoyment I'm don dey feel like Obama. I pity him.
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by John360comng: 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
Digmygold:

[s]LoL. See painment. Don't worry save your tears for when your daughters end up with Aguba replicas[/s]

Aguba twin. Your daughter already knows that they are only meant for a Aguba look-alike suitor.
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Farfalla(f): 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
Israeli virgin indeed. grin

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Elidrisy20: 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
E don tire,wea dis man don knock ooo,Dem give you kpekus to manage, you dey complain,I no blame you,na the person wea give you house, food and the kpekus I dey blame, virgin indeed
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Elidrisy20: 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
You get the strength to maintain/match that of the isreal virgin you are asking for?
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by ZeroChil: 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
Una see am?
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by JOemmy(m): 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
His village people are really working over time on him.
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Papichulostunne(m): 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tonyx5:

Knicker without pockets nko
Na boxer
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Nyascobar1414: 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Kindness218:
dis one no ft be virgin naa
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Nyascobar1414: 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
Digmygold:

He lacks wisdom. First, is he a virgin? Someone that is being catered for is even selecting. Kind people should watch who they extend their kindness to. Not everyone deserves kindness. He isn't even afraid of being thrown back to the street. If he had money, he certainly would not show kindness to anyone.

You nigerian girls are just Intimidated cos you ain't virgins anymore..

I myself If I dont see a virgin then no marriage...

I dont do used products
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
John360comng:

If a man like this can get a wife then the man will even though his demand seem crazy.

What I am trying to say is that there is always a woman or women for any type and shape of men. One just has to find them. One example is to look around you. Some graduates are "relationshipless" while those Agberos around are around netting like four of their type of women on a daily basis.
If your daughter say she wan marry Aguda, u go gree??
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Digmygold: 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

You nigerian girls are just Intimidated cos you ain't virgins anymore..

I myself If I dont see a virgin then no marriage...

I dont do used products

But na used product born you. Las las na alum punnah you go knack.
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Dottormentor: 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
Are u God? Mumu
Oceanjagaban:
Who go even marry you with that kind face,and you no even get money
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by John360comng: 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
Beebah2000:
If your daughter say she wan marry Aguda, u go gree??

If your daughter say she wan marry Aguba. You go kill am?!
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
John360comng:

If your daughter say she wan marry Aguba. You go kill am?!
She no go fit think about that one sef tongue
She no go even see the news sef cheesy grin
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by incandescentena: 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
cococandy:
He’s as delusional as his NL counterparts grin

ediot ... didn't expect you to go balls out
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by StUriah(m): 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
You don't understand. His problem is not about women. He likes to be left alone.

kenodrill:
This man is mentally unstable
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Nyascobar1414: 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
Digmygold:

But na used product born you. Las las na alum punnah you go knack.
No hymen. NO marriage..
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by John360comng: 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
Beebah2000:
She no go fit think about that one sef tongue
She no go even see the news sef cheesy grin

grin

No problem!
As world dey tear everyday. Adults dey find love in unexpected places. Na make we dey train dem well to make the right choices but as for choice. If she choose. You no go fit kill am oh!
Patapata!
You no go attend the wedding or disown her but person wey don marry don marry already.
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Wwwq: 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Really
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
John360comng:

grin

No problem!
As world dey tear everyday. Adults dey find love in unexpected places. Na make we dey train dem well to make the right choices but as for choice. If she choose. You no go fit kill am oh!
Patapata!
You no go attend the wedding or disown her but person wey don marry don marry already.
E no go happen sef. grin grin

Him dey look for virgin because him see girls dey rush am na.
If no girl show interest, Oga go definitely marry woman way come na.
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Duru009(m): 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
This guy has a MENTAL problem.....
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by ViceGovernor: 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
Papichulostunne:
Who wear Knicker pass who Naked because of pocket advantage. My guy done dey select.
Omo this your proverb deep gan cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by ViceGovernor: 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
cococandy:
He’s as delusional as his NL counterparts grin
Probably thinks he's acting a script in nollywood undecided
He would soon come back to reality shocked Na that time naija girls go come use am catch cruise
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by VirileNelly2420: 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
Who go even marry you with that kind face,and you no even get money
He don blow o, abi u no know? grin grin
If pastor Chibuzor remember u, u're saved both spiritually and economically. grin
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Digmygold: 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

No hymen. NO marriage..

LoL. Aguba's twin. I hope you no take poverty resemble am sha.

Alum hymen dey. Manage am.
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Nyascobar1414: 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
Digmygold:

LoL. Aguba's twin. I hope you no take poverty resemble am sha.
Alum hymen dey. Manage am.
E pain am.
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Digmygold: 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

E pain am.

You don dey ment. Aguba twin bloda. grin
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Nyascobar1414: 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
Digmygold:

You don dey ment. Aguba twin bloda. grin

E pain am oo..
Go find person wey disvirgin you or person wey stretch ya hymen.
Ah sabi say en still get mind put you for trench wey en carry you..

Streets you emanated from, still the streets he dropped you off.
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
What an ugilee creature. undecided very scary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Hot Body In New Photo / Olamide Signs Picazo Rap To YBNL / Regina Daniels Meets Kenneth Okonkwo, Gentle Jack, Charles Inojie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.