Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba (38809 Views)

Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife / Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) / I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by John360comng: 10:44am On Jul 12, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
Who go even marry you with that kind face,and you no even get money

People with even more uglier face than him. Some don't even have no eyes have married beautiful women. Some more than one self.

If that is what he wants then let him be. You have to understand that God made women to desire men deep down no matter what shape or type they come in. Forget feminism. This is the reality of life. This is why you see even someone like Paw-paw has a wife taller than him. The Agbero in your community has a woman like his type. Even you with your PHD might not even have one but you see those Agberos netting even up to four of these women.

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Opmic: 10:44am On Jul 12, 2022
Why girls come dey vex for the guy na.
Anytime girls hear the word virgin they seems angry

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by John360comng: 10:45am On Jul 12, 2022
Beebah2000:
This man don dey craze ooo grin
Which virgin girl go gree marry this one?? undecided
Mtchewww

Many will.
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Sunza: 10:45am On Jul 12, 2022
See this man...
Before: It was food & shelter
Now: virgin p**y, energy to nack and many more in his head grin grin grin
Good luck !!
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Toosure70: 10:45am On Jul 12, 2022
I know where you can get 70 sha
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 12, 2022
femiasaolu2014:
There is a video of an Igbo lady weeping profusely, declaring her love for the man.

I can't vouch for the status of her virginity but I know Igbos claim to be one of the lost tribes of Israel so the Israel connection is sorted.

The virginity spec will be arduous to find.
thats the problem with naija girls the coyote wasted his youthfull days now hin dey feel himself because those girls wey dey drools over hin
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by babtoundey(m): 10:45am On Jul 12, 2022
His priority is now drilling an untapped well when he should be thinking of how he will cease relying on offerings and donations for survival.

His brain is a working like an adulterated china phone.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Geovanni412(m): 10:47am On Jul 12, 2022
nifemi25:
Its a free world. Let him decide on what he wants ...maybe he doesn't want Nigeria girls to reap him off or serve him breakfast... that's why he wants a virgin from Israel

The man doesn't know what he wants. Israeli men dey avoid Israeli women because of feminist behaviour. Dem dey prefer to find Jewish women from other countries.
Make Im try watch this documentary before Im go enter back trenches in the name of finding virgin from Israel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHtNQ61Dgck

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Onyipk: 10:48am On Jul 12, 2022
What can I say other than "it is well".

Happy searching sir!
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Mercury12(m): 10:48am On Jul 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Imagine this one , now having a choice. chai Vanessa have seen it all.

Say watin? No be human being like u?
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 12, 2022
Now the demon in him speaks
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 12, 2022
There comes a time in life when u don’t have a choice or taste (in trenches )

In life a time comes when u have choice and taste (that’s when u live d trenches )
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by sekem: 10:51am On Jul 12, 2022
This man is really a joker true true. grin
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by KaluwisxPRO: 10:51am On Jul 12, 2022
No difference with women who want rich husbands or handsome husbands. It’s all about what you want.
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:
Lolz..

You go see virgin marry.
Of course he will. Some ladies are very decent and well mannered.
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Jeon(f): 10:52am On Jul 12, 2022
nijaomegacode:
Of course he will. Some ladies are very decent and well mannered.
And that was my prayers for him.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by cherryCola: 10:54am On Jul 12, 2022
I am a guy, but I don't know why this statement is paining me....cheesy .
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by treatise: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:
Lolz..

You go see virgin marry.
The import of his expression is he's not ready to marry. It's a bar raised too high in order to deflect the pressure from nigerian ladies.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by mcgodison2531(m): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2022
All of una wan marry agumba now agumba no wan marry any of una
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Jeon(f): 10:58am On Jul 12, 2022
treatise:

The import of his expression is he's not ready to marry. It's a bar raised too high in order to deflect the pressure from nigerian ladies.

nah him choice now

grin

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by charlypoker(m): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2022
coolxpaul:

Nollywood actor Aguba who was recently rescued by OPM Pastor Chibuzor had told the preacher that he can only marry a virgin from Isreal.

This is coming on the heels of the public notice that a wife is needed urgently for the actor.

Aguba who appears to be unhinged rejected a widow who agreed to be his wife and have his children and insists that he wants an European virgin instead.

The preacher however has promised to send him to rehabilitation.

That man really needs a rehabilitation
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Rexymania(m): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2022
Virgin from Israel? grin and them go accept?
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by ELEYIofNigeria: 11:01am On Jul 12, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
Who go even marry you with that kind face,and you no even get money
when money dey.. ugly people go dey follow us drag women oo
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Ubdavis(m): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2022
He needs mental evaluation

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Myfavourite: 11:04am On Jul 12, 2022
This man need some rest, weither his brain will reset to normality....so no virgin again in Nigeria
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by LOVEGINO(m): 11:07am On Jul 12, 2022
Baba like better thing oooo.
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Harmless1b(m): 11:07am On Jul 12, 2022
Man of God please help him to the fullness.. your are the sure plug for his choice, bcoz I'm sure u do travel to Israel...get our handsome AGU-BABY a virgin. God bless you

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by DKM123: 11:09am On Jul 12, 2022
The last line made me laugh hysterically. cheesy grin Didn't see that coming.

"The preacher however promised to take him to rehab".

Many delusional Nairalanders need rehab as well. cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yakub Jubril: YQ Wedding Photos / Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating / Actress Eucharia Anunobi's Son Dies At 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.