Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba (38805 Views)

Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife / Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) / I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by smileyoo: 11:09am On Jul 12, 2022
this is ridiculous. this man could be mentally unstable. you are receiving help from Nigeria, yet you don't reciprocate the help by marrying a fellow female citizen.
when you were a street destitute, why didn't you send for your cherished Israelis to come and help you out of the street ?
this man really need a rehab more than marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Hassanmaye(m): 11:10am On Jul 12, 2022
iamyemiakins:
That statement na subtle shade grin
Hahahhahahaha please my stomach o
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by chineydu(m): 11:11am On Jul 12, 2022
Uncle dey serve us celebrity vibe
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Nekky5(f): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2022
Laughing in Swahili!!!!! I think he was only sending a message to show his zero interest in women and marriage. He knows that he has nothing to harvest from any relationship with any woman as he is, rather than early sojourn to eternity just to acquire whatever the pastor must have given him. Fear woman oo!!!!!
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by truvine(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2022
Onikoja aye...
You don dey do pass yourself grin
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Encyclopedia1: 11:13am On Jul 12, 2022
After dem don give u small change, u wan spend am on top ash-wo. Now I know the bases of ur predicament.
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by cococandy(f): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2022
He’s as delusional as his NL counterparts grin

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Lama70(m): 11:17am On Jul 12, 2022
Forward march to Israeli embassy in Abuja. May you find your virgin in Israel.

Clowns all over!
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by meeketta: 11:17am On Jul 12, 2022
coolxpaul:

Nollywood actor Aguba who was recently rescued by OPM Pastor Chibuzor had told the preacher that he can only marry a virgin from Isreal.

This is coming on the heels of the public notice that a wife is needed urgently for the actor.

Aguba who appears to be unhinged rejected a widow who agreed to be his wife and have his children and insists that he wants an European virgin instead.

The preacher however has promised to send him to rehabilitation.
Indeed, he needs to be sent to rehabilitation centre ASAP
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Onogiede(m): 11:18am On Jul 12, 2022
Israel of all people,.. Oga go in an eat again you will be fine in a shorter while,..
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Shurtman79(m): 11:19am On Jul 12, 2022
After all the man na comedian >: grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by mechanics(m): 11:20am On Jul 12, 2022
The preacher should not force any woman on him, he should allow him to make his choice.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Temptee101(m): 11:22am On Jul 12, 2022
He knows with money you can have the best of women
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by profndu(m): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2022
Futuristics:
The statement is Sarcastic.. What he really means is that he doesn't want a woman... You guys ought to have known this

Your reasoning supersedes those of 1 million nairalanders put together. Most of them don't know about the figures of speech. Sarcasm is a test of human reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by treatise: 11:25am On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:

nah him choice now

grin
Yes o.
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by adesoro80595: 11:31am On Jul 12, 2022
ASAP, the preacher should send him to a rehabilitation center. He needs mental rehabilitation more than the European virgin.ASAP, the preacher should send him to a rehabilitation center. He needs mental rehabilitation more than the European virgin....
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by nwajesus12(m): 11:32am On Jul 12, 2022
kenodrill:
This man is mentally unstable
hater tongue
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by ogastone(m): 11:33am On Jul 12, 2022
Aguba is very sensible, he is giving the impossible condition maybe because his brocus is not working well or something like that. He is hoarding a secret.
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by tfelicityk(m): 11:37am On Jul 12, 2022
She actually needs that rehabilitation. So as he will be given medical attention.
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2022
Money can make you an adventurer, wetin dey hungry this man nah only psykia fit help am
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Kindness218: 11:41am On Jul 12, 2022

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by tonididdy(m): 11:46am On Jul 12, 2022
coolxpaul:

Nollywood actor Aguba who was recently rescued by OPM Pastor Chibuzor had told the preacher that he can only marry a virgin from Isreal.

This is coming on the heels of the public notice that a wife is needed urgently for the actor.

Aguba who appears to be unhinged rejected a widow who agreed to be his wife and have his children and insists that he wants an European virgin instead.

Lol baba get hooooooooooge taste grin
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Mina79(f): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2022
coolxpaul:

He need serious rehabilitation.
His brain is touched.
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by LadeeE: 11:54am On Jul 12, 2022
Lol.
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Truvelisback(m): 11:59am On Jul 12, 2022
Antoeni:
The OPM Pastor Should Have First Taken Him to Psychiatric Hospital For Proper Mental Fitness And Evaluation Then Treatment, Before He can be Absorbed in the Society of Sane People, because As it’s Now He is Mentally Stable
It's likely that he has lost his senses.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Olam09(m): 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
coolxpaul:

grin Rolling on the floor with laughter..
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Revolva(m): 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
SO this old short ,man never marry
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Rechargeam247(f): 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
Okay.
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by DCmaverick(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
u wey be say na god use him servant take help u , now u dey find isreal virgin shocked shocked shocked, u be thief, na God go purnish u Aguba
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Imagine this one , now having a choice. chai Vanessa have seen it all.
You no go go nationalize for Israel, do reconstructive surgery for your vagina make e be like virgin own, then call on Aguba to come marry you?

Don't miss this golden opportunity. grin
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Surajo1998: 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
��� Make I no talk...��� Make I no talk...��� Make I no talk...
Re: I Want To Marry A Virgin From Israel- Aguba by Surajo1998: 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
He is only delivering a message indicating that women, especially Nigerian women, are not his desires grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Stuns At Giorgio Armani Event In South Africa / Tiwa Savage's Hot Body In New Photo / Olamide Signs Picazo Rap To YBNL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.