Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,431 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket (42179 Views)

Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job / Tinubu, APC Governors On Collision Course Over Primaries - This Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Lazenby007(m): 10:51am On Jul 12, 2022
Abiola thought he could play God when he chose a muslim as his running mate, he himself being a muslim. History is about to repeat itself.
Even during the military era when and where they could decree anything and nothing would happen, they balanced the equation. Babangida had two vice at different times. First was Ebitu Ekiwe and the second was Augustus Aikhomu. Both were christians.
Abacha chose Oladipo Diya as his vice also a christian. Abdusalam had Akhigbe as his vice also a christian.
Honestly, Tinubu is daring the God of Christians. We shall see.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by harsysky(m): 10:51am On Jul 12, 2022
proff010:
Whatever he says doesn't matter to us. He was against jagaban before so all this thrash hold no water at all. Before it was bullionvan now it is Muslim Muslim. All I know is jagaban will rule us come 2023. Vote Apc.

He will rule you and your village people, not me.

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by ybn(m): 10:51am On Jul 12, 2022
phemmyjohnson:
Well in as much as the VP is right and we all are right to sympathize with our Christian community , what has the ticket of buhari and osinbajo muslim/Christian achieved since 2015 till date . I rather choose competence also but then you cannot just overlook the killing of the Christians and understand this country is not just ripe to have a Muslim/Muslim ticket at least for now ..

It is a joke to think there are no competent Christians from the North. Tinubu simply played the religious card.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by SporaD8: 10:52am On Jul 12, 2022
Totilopussylick:
APC may have shot itself on the foot with this kind of ticket, and the tensions going on in the party and the country since the announcement was made is a bad thing,” the source said.

This is one choice Tinubu will forever live to regret.
Sincerely, those who advised Tinubu to pick Muslim-Muslim ticket actually want him to fail.
He will be surprised that North will rather vote the devil they know in Atiku while South(excluding SW Muslims) that is suppose to be Tinubu strength will go for Obi.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by deflover(m): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2022
phemmyjohnson:
Well in as much as the VP is right and we all are right to sympathize with our Christian community , what has the ticket of buhari and osinbajo muslim/Christian achieved since 2015 till date . I rather choose competence also but then you cannot just overlook the killing of the Christians and understand this country is not just ripe to have a Muslim/Muslim ticket at least for now ..

u should sympathize with ur fada for wasting money on u
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by KaluwisxPRO: 10:55am On Jul 12, 2022
phemmyjohnson:

Where is Buhari’s competency? Abi you don chow agbado and cassava this morning wey don scatter your brain?
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by juman(m): 10:56am On Jul 12, 2022
Vice president has no power except few given to him by the president.

Vice president and deputy governor are like useless positions. They have no mouth.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Softmirror: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2022
Lazenby007:
Abiola thought he could play God when he chose a muslim as his running mate, he himself being a muslim. History is about to repeat itself.
Even during the military era when and where they could decree anything and nothing would happen, they balanced the equation. Babangida had two vice at different times. First was Ebitu Ekiwe and the second was Augustus Aikhomu. Both were christians.
Abacha chose Oladipo Diya as his vice also a christian. Abdusalam had Akhigbe as his vice also a christian.
Honestly, Tinubu is daring the God of Christians. We shall see.

TINUBU IS NOT DARING GOD. TINUBU IS FAR MORE AWARE THAN YOU. INFACT HE CALLS HIS CHOICE OF HIS RUNNING MATE AS THE SPIRIT OF JUNE TWELVE. WHICH IS THE SPIRIT DEVOID OF RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS.

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by TEACHER4REAL(m): 10:56am On Jul 12, 2022
OSJBANJO IS RIGHT I WOULD EXPECT HIM TO BEHAVE LIKE DANIEL IN BABYLON WHEN HE REFUSED THE KINGS MEAL BECAUSE HE KNOWS WHOM HE IS IF IT TAKES HIM TO CAMPAIGN AGAINST THIS MOVE IRRESPECTIVE OF WHOM IT HURTS CAN HE ACT AS ESTHER OF THE CHRISTIAN DOME IN NIGERIA TODAY WHO SAID NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS SHE WILL SEE THE KING EVEN AT DETRIMENT OF HER LIFE
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Seankhalifa: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2022
To be honest... let be calculative here.... tinubu taking a Muslim northerner as VP.. was the only and best option for him... look at all the presidential candidate... PO. Bringing northerner as vice.. atiku from d North.. kwankwanso from the North.. now do ur calculation here.. northern vote must be divided... if tinibu get 50 percent of kaduna, kano,... now win 60 percent of borno sokoto and katsina... omo.. he will be president... apart from money.. federal power dey.. remember no candidate from the west or north center.. cause tinibu will win the west forget religion talk.. all the yoruba will vote tinibu and yoruba dey north center plenty... the igbo will vote obi and atiku.. which will affect atiku... and the vote will be divided.. the only way is for atiku to win South south with very big margin.. remember obi vice can't win kaduna state.. low key Apc and pdp will win kaduna... cause dat the state I base... d presend governor has set a standard in d state.. same as brono.. and dis state get large numbers... obi can still do a upset.. but it is like 10 percent chance.. People are very poor in nigeria and u must spend much more money to win presidential election which obi don't have... I have seen alot of people watin to sell dia vote for just 5k... I pray obi win.... and I will vote obi if am d only one voting for him.. I don't mind... obi need to spend money dat d truth.. because 99 percent of Nigerian mindset are just about money and not competency.. may God help

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2022
Dagenius53:
Who even take osinbajo serious?

Who is Osinbajo? Can somebody reminds me. Is that not the man Bukola Saraki called a mere commissioner in 2015? From this statement, he must be the man. A Special Adviser to the President on governmental matters.

Who voted for Buhari in 2015 & 2019 based his appointment as VP's candidate? None. He has no value in Ogun APC. He has nothing to contribute. He caused problems for Tinubu before the Primary and indirectly created problems for the party.

This topic is very misleading. It looks like an IBO induced topic. Who is Osinbajo for Tinubu to be collision course with him? He does not have political base in South West. A river that forget its source will dry off. It is just a matter of time.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Tzar(m): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2022
Buhari’s muslim/christian ticket has done nothing because of Buhari’s ineptitude & Osinbajo’s cowardice to resign from a clueless government.
If Nigeria suffers the misfortune of voting Tinubu’s muslim/muslim ticket, this will further deepen the religious divide & butress the islamization agenda that has been speculated for so long in Nigeria.
If we are so united & religion isn’t a big issue, why is it difficult for the muslim north to vote for a Christian? Yet we want a stupid and gullible Christian population to accept a muslim/muslim ticket? This is so satanic and hypocritical!

phemmyjohnson:

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Freebills12: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
phemmyjohnson:

Is it Tinibu or Shettima? Who among them is competent enough to lead Nigeria? Is Tinibu competent health wise, is he corruption free, primary and secondary school certificates saga, age and name falsification etc. Is it Shettima that admitted to have been sponsoring Boko Haram? A master planner of Chibok girls' kidnap? Just erase your comment about competence.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Maynman: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2022
Yeyeoldman:
See Yeye Vice President that is even worse than a Buhari !!!���. Yes a hypocrite is worse than a perceived Enemy. Show where Osinbajo resigned to protest the senseless massacre of Christians Nationwide by Jihadist*

Remind me again of how Osinbajo was of any importance to the Christians in Nigeria. I know Tinubu will show him pepper later though. For Reference purposes, see Ambode et Al.

And the next thing is to vote for a muslim/muslim ticket? The same jihadist you are talking about?
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Honjoshy4u: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2022
Softmirror:

OSINBAJO IS A LOSER. TINUBU HAS ALWAYS BEEN A WINNER IN ALL OF HIS LIFE. THIS NEXT ELECTION WON'T BE OTHERWISE.

JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE FACE OF A LOSER WHO IS TALKING IN THE PICTURE BELOW grin.

Tinubu will end like Abiola but the difference is, he will come 3rd in the election.

am fully OBidiently ATIKULATED for Okowa.
You think bringing a Kanuri NE as VP will the North abandon their own? They will tell Tinubu he is a greedy thief. NE have not thirsted Presidency and you want their citizen to go for VP against their blood?
SE, SS and Middle belt is locked against him...even his party chairman who is a core PDP man promised to deal with him.
NW will not follow him because with the muslim-muslim, they can't even produce speaker or SP...... Christian community in the West will reject him.

Every sane Nigerian has rejected him

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by simiad: 10:58am On Jul 12, 2022
LoneWolf212:
APC and wahala be like 5 & 6
Vanguard and fake news is like 5&6
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by GoldenstateChel: 10:58am On Jul 12, 2022
Sannisege:
Osinbajo just confirmed that he is not a politician. He wants Tinubu a minority southerner to pair with a northern Christian who is also a minority in the North so that Atiku can will easily.
so politics is first before d people and d unity of a or d country angry undecided ,now wat have politics brought in d country,but nothing plus shame.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Deputy1111(m): 10:59am On Jul 12, 2022
Nigeria is in delicate moment now, ethnical issue is on ground, religious issue is on ground, killing of christians here and there, yet you want to fly Muslim Muslim ticket, no no no.

Besides, Osinbajo had said this long ago, Buhari has also acted it, so I don't know why we can't just go for the right thing.

APC should just think twice for them not to lule this time.

I stand with Osinbajo jeje

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Lazenby007(m): 10:59am On Jul 12, 2022
Softmirror:

TINUBU IS NOT DARING GOD. TINUBU IS FAR MORE AWARE THAN YOU. INFACT HE CALLS HIS CHOICE OF HIS RUNNING MATE AS THE SPIRIT OF JUNE TWELVE. WHICH IS THE SPIRIT DEVOID OF RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS.
In this Nigeria, religious sentiments my foot. We shall see !
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Maynman: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2022
Softmirror:

The same tinubu shouting “emilokan”
Where was the spirit of june 12 then?
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by dannyville2(m): 10:59am On Jul 12, 2022
proff010:
Whatever he says doesn't matter to us. He was against jagaban before so all this thrash hold no water at all. Before it was bullionvan now it is Muslim Muslim. All I know is jagaban will rule us come 2023. Vote Apc.

Yes o my brother, let them say all manners of trash . Wether they like it or not Jagaban must rule over us from Lagos and not from Asi rock, because Ask rock is reserved for Obi….

Lagos Sai jagaban borgu…
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by mema900: 11:00am On Jul 12, 2022
phemmyjohnson:

You van chose to be obidient!
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Funflipper: 11:00am On Jul 12, 2022
Ournolly:

Osinbajo isn't in charge, we all see how well he did when afforded the opportunity.
Tinubu is a walking fraud.

Oh really? Then why so much noise about Tinubu picking Shettima as VP when the seat of the VP is irrelevant afterall according to your excuse for Osinbajo’s failure?
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by juman(m): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2022
Nigerian Christians are funny. grin grin
I consider them foolish.

They got opportunity to get presidency position in pdp but sold it out to northern man.

But vice president that is useless position, they are crying up and down.

What the vice-presidential position fetch them in the last seven years?

What?
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by praz001(m): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2022
Apc will win the 2023 election. But Tinubu will not be the president. His assignment will end before he would be sworn in. His greed for power the reason for his fall....

He will easily win even with no VP. Only one person enthrones and dethrones.. Jesus the son of God.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by yemex04(m): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2022
sreamsense:

Which competence are you looking for that you can not find in balanced ticket? Are Muslim more educated on competent than Christians? What has muslim-muslim ticket if El-Rufai in kaduna offered than doom? With violence in places, balanced ticket will still restore some hope. Tinubu has laid foundation of future anarchy, I wouldn't be surprised if his filled of more hates and violence.

Democracy is about inclusiveness, if the table turns tomorrow and christian-christian is made possible, can Muslim community accept peacefully without beginning to burn churches and starting more terrorism group. What you will not well me tomorrow, never starts its foundation. Which development will he be bringing on board that people will enjoy when there is division and violence? Balanced tickets send positive signal to citizens than one-sided ticket; it is better to fail with muslim-christian ticket than to fail with muslim-muslim or christian-christian ticket. He has planted failure, he shouldn't be suprise when he begins to harvest religion violence

Forget about the competence debate Tinubu is obviously in the race with one single mission of wining it and if you look at those in contention with him,the choice he made represents the brightest chance he has in wining it! Going by recent history of electioneering in the country,In South-South & South East, APC & Tinubu would never have had any chance of having any meaning results even if he had chosen a pope as his vice even with ATIKU in PDP,and it would even be tougher in 2023 when you consider PETER OBI in the race from South East.South West would always vote with little or no consideration for religious bias...so BAT has no headache here in the SW. He has made the smartest choice by picking a popular & performing muslim public administrator in the North the region that would always vote with religious bias.The Man is just focused on winning.

To the apostles against BAT's choice,do no make this Muslim/Christian election,it will get him sympathy from the muslim faithfuls,rather lets make this an issue based election by promoting the strength of your preferred candidate(s).

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by obi58: 11:02am On Jul 12, 2022
proff010:

All you know is nothing...
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Fuckyoumod: 11:03am On Jul 12, 2022
phemmyjohnson:
so who is competent? Kashim or Tinubu? Are selling your stupid self that in all of the north, There is no competent Christian APC member?
Grow some sense!!!
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by jaxxy(m): 11:04am On Jul 12, 2022
phemmyjohnson:
Well in as much as the VP is right and we all are right to sympathize with our Christian community , what has the ticket of buhari and osinbajo muslim/Christian achieved since 2015 till date . [b]I rather choose competence [/b]also but then you cannot just overlook the killing of the Christians and understand this country is not just ripe to have a Muslim/Muslim ticket at least for now ..

where is even the competence in the ticket?? Not even patriotism in the ticket.

it is a sinister ticket with a sinister and selfish ambition.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Jking20(m): 11:04am On Jul 12, 2022
Totilopussylick:
APC may have shot itself on the foot with this kind of ticket, and the tensions going on in the party and the country since the announcement was made is a bad thing,” the source said.

This is one choice Tinubu will forever live to regret.

Who Osibanjo VP as a Christian help!
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket by Sunnyski: 11:05am On Jul 12, 2022
Bobo Chicago will be the only party member come 2023. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Blasphemy: Sahara Reporters Apologises To Muslims / Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo / Dokpesi’s Car After Assassins' Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.