Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,210 members, 7,836,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Man Catches, Films Best Friend 'eating' His Girlfriend In An Uncompleted Buildin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches, Films Best Friend 'eating' His Girlfriend In An Uncompleted Buildin (615 Views)

Caught My Best Friend Eating My Girlfriend Raw. Please I Need Help, I’m Doomed!! / Man Catches, Films Best Friend 'eating' His Girlfriend In An Uncompleted Buildin / Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Catches, Films Best Friend 'eating' His Girlfriend In An Uncompleted Buildin by EfyaGodwina: 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
A video of a man catching his friend sleeping with his girlfriend behind a building has gone viral.

The man who took them unawares captured a portion of the activity before they realized they had been caught in the short video.

The enraged man charged towards them, yelling at the top of his voice. The lady could be seen pleading, while the man caught in the act reiterated that it wasn’t his fault.

The betrayed man could be heard saying that this was a payback gift for everything he had done for his friend.

Watch the video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/man-catches-films-best-friend-eating-his-girlfriend-in-an-uncompleted-building/

(1) (Reply)

Sol And Ethereum Giveaway Going On,on Telegram Follow This Link To Join / Islamic Man Advised Nigerian Men To Marry Two Wives To Secure Long Life(video) / Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Grooms.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.