Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? (47074 Views)

What Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:06am On Jul 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ we are use to emotional blackmail {Matthew 5:11-12} so it can't work with true servants of God because just a sentence from our mouth will render all your false accusation harmless {Isaiah 54:17} that's why i demand an apology but if you're not ready then keep your questions after all if market no dey for you millions out there dey buy am witiwiti as they're now engaging us in Bible study after seeing that only JWs have successfully achieved what no religion can achieve despite all the allegations leveled against this group we remain the one and only organization standing tall above all others due to our uniqueness! Matthew 5:14-16

You fit mention the name of your church?
Never! Because your church is just one of those little little hills around {Isaiah 2:2} so even though you're millions much more than JWs what you people teach is not yielding anything positive among you so you're ashame to mention the name of another worthless sect out of thousands out there claiming Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines when all of you can see JWs shining brightly with a unique form of teaching that's Known globally! Daniel 12:3

So keep on panting in your rage there's nothing you can do if you don't apologize i will just continue to make you a laughing stock! smiley

Shey you know the meaning of BLACKMAIL? You lied, I caught you and exposed all your lies but now you're tagging it as blackmailing grin olodo rabata

Bobo finish what you started

ANTIlSLAM:

1. what is the name of the Roman Emperor that initiated Catholic Church?

2. Who are the rebels that protested against Roman Catholic Church?

3. Did Jesus Christ taught you to visit hospital for medical care as you did by visiting Sacred Heart Hospital for your healing?

4. Did Jesus Christ taught you to build kingdom hall?

5. Did Jesus Christ taught you to condemned good gesture bestowed to your people in Abeokuta?

6. Did Jesus Christ taught you how to use the internet in proclaiming your occultist JW religion abi?

7. The Hospital they built for your betterment in Abeokuta, who are the Nurses and Doctors that attended to you the last time you went there for your healing, are they the whitemen from Europe or Nigerian doctor(s) and Nurses?

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Shey you know the meaning of BLACKMAIL? You lied, I caught you and exposed all your lies but now you're tagging it as blackmailing grin olodo rabata
Bobo finish what you started!

That's what you don't know! cheesy

Whatever you call a LIE from your end may mean TRUTH to someone else so to establish someone as a LIAR you need intelligence as in calmly pushing the person politely until he/she reach the dead end where there's no place to run or hide but turn back and surrender.
Ordinarily saying someone lied when you can't establish the truth makes you a clown. cheesy
That's what intelligence call cheap blackmail, you arguing with another person then saying the other person is lying, how to you established that? cheesy

Ọmọ just tender an apology and i'll continue chatting with you regarding what you want to know! wink
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:57am On Jul 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's what you don't know! cheesy

Whatever you call a LIE from your end may mean TRUTH to someone else so to establish someone as a LIAR you need intelligence as in calmly pushing the person politely until he/she reach the dead end where there's no place to run or hide but turn back and surrender.
Ordinarily saying someone lied when you can't establish the truth makes you a clown. cheesy
That's what intelligence call cheap blackmail, you arguing with another person then saying the other person is lying, how to you established that? cheesy

Ọmọ just tender an apology and i'll continue chatting with you regarding what you want to know! ;

You lied that Roman Emperor initiated Catholicism and to tell us the name of that Emperor la problem. If it is true from your own end that Roman Emperor initiated Catholic Church, tell us the name of that Emperor Olodo Rabata grin

ANTIlSLAM:

3. Did Jesus Christ taught you to visit hospital for medical care as you did by visiting Sacred Heart Hospital for your healing?

5. Did Jesus Christ taught you to condemned good gesture bestowed to your people in Abeokuta?

6. Did Jesus Christ taught you how to use the internet in proclaiming your occultist JW religion abi?

7. The Hospital they built for your betterment in Abeokuta, who are the Nurses and Doctors that attended to you the last time you went there for your healing, are they the whitemen from Europe or Nigerian doctor(s) and Nurses?

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:29am On Jul 25, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

You lied that Roman Emperor initiated Catholicism and to tell us the name of that Emperor la problem. If it is true from your own end that Roman Emperor initiated Catholic Church, tell us the name of that Emperor Olodo Rabata grin

Ọmọ yín ò ṣe àgbàfọ̀, ó ń kó aṣọ wálé, ẹ rí ojú olè ẹ ò múu!
In what way exactly did the Catholic Church resemble what the first century Christians were practicing in the first century?
If that's what you called a lie then present the truth by telling this forum how the Catholics church began with lots of calved images {Exodus 20:1-2} bowing down to the images {Exodus 20:3-4} use of rosaries for repetition of phrases {Matthew 6:7} dresses and titles like father and Pope {Matthew 23:8-10} killing enemies and calling it the lord's battle {Matthew 5:43-48} setting up of groups of unmarried males and females as priests which are all Roman traditions having nothing to do with CHRISTIANITY or the old covenant!

Ọmọ you can only prove a lie by presenting the truth as long as you can't present the truth what i said remains valid!

So are you ready to tender an apology or you still want to continue with your cheap blackmail? cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:01am On Jul 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ yín ò ṣe àgbàfọ̀, ó ń kó aṣọ wálé, ẹ rí ojú olè ẹ ò múu!
In what way exactly did the Catholic Church resemble what the first century Christians were practicing in the first century?
If that's what you called a lie then present the truth by telling this forum how the Catholics church began with lots of calved images {Exodus 20:1-2} bowing down to the images {Exodus 20:3-4} use of rosaries for repetition of phrases {Matthew 6:7} dresses and titles like father and Pope {Matthew 23:8-10} killing enemies and calling it the lord's battle {Matthew 5:43-48} setting up of groups of unmarried males and females as priests which are all Roman traditions having nothing to do with CHRISTIANITY or the old covenant!

Ọmọ you can only prove a lie by presenting the truth as long as you can't present the truth what i said remains valid!

So are you ready to tender an apology or you still want to continue with your cheap blackmail? cheesy

Bobo oya tell us the name of your Roman Emperor abi ewo ni super story

ANTIlSLAM:

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:35am On Jul 25, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Bobo oya tell us the name of your Roman Emperor abi ewo ni super story

Keep on asking! Matthew 7:7 wink
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:58am On Jul 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Keep on asking! Matthew 7:7 wink

Bobo so you must lie to make JW great abi? grin

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Bobo so you must lie to make JW great abi? grin

Keep on asking! Matthew 7:7 cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Keep on asking! Matthew 7:7 cheesy

Bobo the liar be a good boy at least for once grin
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Bobo the liar be a good boy at least for once grin
grin

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

grin

Oya now be a good boy

ANTIlSLAM:

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Oya now be a good boy
grin

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

grin

Bobo JW, Protect your religion nau

ANTIlSLAM:

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Bobo JW, Protect your religion nau
From what? cheesy

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

From what? cheesy

From this disgrace, oya now do justice to dis

ANTIlSLAM:

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

From this disgrace, oya now do justice to dis
Keep on asking! Matthew 7:7
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Keep on asking! Matthew 7:7

Liar thought you get something upstairs to offer

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Liar thought you get something upstairs to offer

E don pain am! cheesy
Sebi you lack respect for people, come and force me to answer you nah.
If you're not ready to tender an apology abeg shit comot i'm having deeper discussions with many on this forum you're the one loosing what you supposed to gain due to arrogance.
Ire o! smiley
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

E don pain am! cheesy
Sebi you lack respect for people, come and force me to answer you nah.
If you're not ready to tender an apology abeg shit comot i'm having deeper discussions with many on this forum you're the one loosing what you supposed to gain due to arrogance.
Ire o! smiley

See this boy oo, e dey pain who grin I dey expose your lies with your occultist religion you said e dey pain me. Bobo you funny ooo you this bloody liar

Tell your leaders in JW to help you out sogbo, olodo omo grin

ANTIlSLAM:

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

See this boy oo, e dey pain who grin I dey expose your lies with your occultist religion you said e dey pain me. Bobo you funny ooo you this bloody liar
Tell your leaders in JW to help you out sogbo, olodo omo grin
E dey pain am wella wella.
Pẹ̀lẹ́, ṣé o gbọ́, ìgbéraga ni kí o mú kúrò lọ́kàn ẹ kí o lè kẹ́kọ̀ọ́ òtítọ́! grin

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

E dey pain am wella wella.
Pẹ̀lẹ́, ṣé o gbọ́, ìgbéraga ni kí o mú kúrò lọ́kàn ẹ kí o lè kẹ́kọ̀ọ́ òtítọ́! grin

So e dey pain me as I'm exposing you abi grin sorry is your name. Sebi Roman Emperor initiated Catholic Church as you said, the first question say TELL US THE NAME OF THAT EMPEROR lobatan. How's this hard for you and Nathan H. Knorr to answer grin

ANTIlSLAM:

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

So e dey pain me as I'm exposing you abi grin sorry is your name. Sebi Roman Emperor initiated Catholic Church as you said, the first question say TELL US THE NAME OF THAT EMPEROR lobatan. How's this hard for you and Nathan H. Knorr to answer grin
Keep on asking! Matthew 7:7 smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Keep on asking! Matthew 7:7 smiley

You don shift goal post, olodo rabata grin oniro aiye

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

You don shift goal post, olodo rabata grin oniro aiye

Simple apology and that's all! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Emusan(m): 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
E don pain am! cheesy

Lol....

Sebi you lack respect for people

Eh eh so you're now demanding RESPECT from people

What a wonderful world we live in cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

come and force me to answer you nah.

But you're forcing me to answer a question

But you don't want what you do to others to be done to you...Matt 7:12

If you're not ready to tender an apology abeg shit comot

How many apologies have you tendered on this forum upon all your lies and FALSE accusations?

You're justifying calling people MAD, CRAZY ASINWIN e.t.c as it befitting those people who you called by those derogatories words but raise your dirty mouth as victimized when the same is done to you.

i'm having deeper discussions with many on this forum you're the one loosing what you supposed to gain due to arrogance.
Ire o! smiley

Smile....see self delusion cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Yet he couldn't answer the simple questions thrown to him grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Simple apology and that's all! smiley

Wo aiye e lode, people don know you as stupid and bloody liar here grin alaini ironu ati itiju ni ee
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
Emusan:

Lol....
Eh eh so you're now demanding RESPECT from people
What a wonderful world we live in cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
But you're forcing me to answer a question
But you don't want what you do to others to be done to you...Matt 7:12
How many apologies have you tendered on this forum upon all your lies and FALSE accusations?
You're justifying calling people MAD, CRAZY ASINWIN e.t.c as it befitting those people who you called by those derogatories words but raise your dirty mouth as victimized when the same is done to you.
Smile....see self delusion cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Yet he couldn't answer the simple questions thrown to him grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you're not trailing me i won't engage you because i know only JWs have knowledge about the true God.
So if someone truly want us to answer him he must show respect after all we don't need anything from you people nah unah dey follow us up and down with questions! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Wo aiye e lode, people don know you as stupid and bloody liar here grin alaini ironu ati itiju ni ee
Many as in many appreciate the comments of a wise commentator but if truthfully you feel i'm not making any sense then why pestering me nah? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Emusan(m): 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
If you're not trailing me

At least people can see your hypocrisy

You're demanding RESPECT from someone on faceless forum cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

They say "RESPECT is earned" but you forcing it on people

i won't engage you because i know only JWs have knowledge about the true God.

But you've been engaging me cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

So if someone truly want us to answer him he must show respect after all we don't need anything from you people nah unah dey follow us up and down with questions! cheesy

But you didn't ask for the RESPCT at initial stage not until when he begins to expose your lies and ignorance.

Anyways, I know you did that for a quick Japa from the subject matter sha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Many as in many appreciate the comments of a wise commentator but if truthfully you feel i'm not making any sense then why pestering me nah? cheesy

Japa master ti o bo oo, opuro grin

Tell Nathan H. Knorr to help you out

ANTIlSLAM:

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Emusan(m): 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're the one who first quoted him on this thread but here you are claiming he is PESTERING ON YOU

So by asking you questions about the lies you spew means another thing to you cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Na wa ooooo
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
Emusan:

At least people can see your hypocrisy
You're demanding RESPECT from someone on faceless forum cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
They say "RESPECT is earned" but you forcing it on people
If you need to know something from someone the first is to show some respect but if you're not respectful then keep your questions to yourself nah! cheesy
But you've been engaging me cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
But you didn't ask for the RESPCT at initial stage not until when he begins to expose your lies and ignorance.
You're the one quoting me this evening otherwise i know you've got nothing upstairs.
He keeps asking questions but wouldn't show respect so i keep him in suspense until he does the needful.
Anyways, I know you did that for a quick Japa from the subject matter sha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
No wahala he must tender an apology before i continue answering his questions or he keeps it to himself! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (87) (Reply)

Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir / Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? / RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.