Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? (47813 Views)

What Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Japa master ti o bo oo, opuro grin

Tell Nathan H. Knorr to help you out

Just an apology ló bá tán! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
Emusan:

You're the one who first quoted him on this thread but here you are claiming he is PESTERING ON YOU
So by asking you questions about the lies you spew means another thing to you cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Na wa ooooo
Of course i quotes him and when i discovered he's not mature enough i cut him off only for him to come back begging for attention! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Emusan(m): 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If you need to know something from someone the first is to show some respect but if you're not respectful then keep your questions to yourself nah! cheesy

You're the one quoting me this evening otherwise i know you've got nothing upstairs.
He keeps asking questions but wouldn't show respect so i keep him in suspense until he does the needful.

The lying JWs demanding RESPECT by fire by force cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

Answer his questions and stop being childish, if you don't know the answer thhen keep shut.

Respect ko respond la need cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

No wahala he must tender an apology before i continue answering his questions or he keeps it to himself! wink

Delusion, have you tendered any apology on this forum for all your lies and false accusation?

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Emusan(m): 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Of course i quotes him and when i discovered he's not mature enough i cut him off only for him to come back begging for attention! cheesy

He is not mature enough but you that is mature behave like a kid all the time.

You should just tell seun to create your own section for you as arubo ojo cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:15am On Jul 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Just an apology ló bá tán! cheesy

Tell Nathan H. Knorr to apologize, liar.. grin

ANTIlSLAM:

1. what is the name of the Roman Emperor that initiated Catholic Church?

2. Who are the rebels that protested against Roman Catholic Church?

3. Did Jesus Christ taught you to visit hospital for medical care as you did by visiting Sacred Heart Hospital for your healing?

4. Did Jesus Christ taught you to build kingdom hall?

5. Did Jesus Christ taught you to condemned good gesture bestowed to your people in Abeokuta?

6. Did Jesus Christ taught you how to use the internet in proclaiming your occultist JW religion abi?

7. The Hospital they built for your betterment in Abeokuta, who are the Nurses and Doctors that attended to you the last time you went there for your healing, are they the whitemen from Europe or Nigerian doctor(s) and Nurses?

Arugbo ojo see by fire by force you'll answer these questions

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:42am On Jul 26, 2022
Emusan:

The lying JWs demanding RESPECT by fire by force cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Answer his questions and stop being childish, if you don't know the answer thhen keep shut.
Respect ko respond la need cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Delusion, have you tendered any apology on this forum for all your lies and false accusation?
You just feel like chatting with me but instead of being polite you come up with the attitude of a goat thinking i owe you a response shey?
Well you'll always see how others are learning from me while you're there planning to argue blindly! wink
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:46am On Jul 26, 2022
Emusan:

He is not mature enough but you that is mature behave like a kid all the time.
You should just tell seun to create your own section for you as arubo ojo cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

ANTIlSLAM:

Tell Nathan H. Knorr to apologize, liar.. grin
Arugbo ojo see by fire by force you'll answer these questions

Keep ranting helplessly instead of doing the right thing i will not do what you want unless you do the needful, i love chatting with people but then it's mature minds not untamed kids! cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:16am On Jul 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Keep ranting helplessly instead of doing the right thing i will not do what you want unless you do the needful, i love chatting with people but then it's mature minds not untamed kids! cheesy

Oniranu, na your people in JW including your daddy Nathan H. Knorr dey rant. You this bloody liar, aswear you won't have rest for lying here

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:20am On Jul 26, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Oniranu, na your people in JW including your daddy Nathan H. Knorr dey rant. You this bloody liar, aswear you won't have rest for lying here

So far so good konibajẹ o
Let me see you ~ lo-lo-lo-lo
Bugaa wọn, let me bugaa wọn.
Let me see you dey buga ~ lo-lo-lo-lo
let me see you ~ lo-lo-lo-lo bugaa wọn
wink
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

wink

Kikikikikiki Alainironu you no get shame aswear grin
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Kikikikikiki Alainironu you no get shame aswear grin
MaxInDHouse:

wink
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:48am On Jul 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Shey u sha don do graduation today, you're too childish. Oya increase the volume grin
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:11am On Jul 27, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Shey u sha don do graduation today, you're too childish. Oya increase the volume grin
wink

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:55am On Jul 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
wink

Baby boy, oya answer nau, Matthew 7:7 won't save you from this stinky mess you put yourself

ANTIlSLAM:

3. Did Jesus Christ taught you to visit hospital for medical care as you did by visiting Sacred Heart Hospital for your healing?

5. Did Jesus Christ taught you to condemned good gesture bestowed to your people in Abeokuta?

6. Did Jesus Christ taught you how to use the internet in proclaiming your occultist JW religion abi?

7. The Hospital they built for your betterment in Abeokuta, who are the Nurses and Doctors that attended to you the last time you went there for your healing, are they the whitemen from Europe or Nigerian doctor(s) and Nurses?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by SharonLoveth(f): 10:57am On Jul 27, 2022
[quote author=orisa37 post=114943578][/quote]

I thought you have something to say about Islam?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by SharonLoveth(f): 10:58am On Jul 27, 2022
offset67:
terrorism

This is serious
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by SharonLoveth(f): 10:59am On Jul 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This question seems simple but really it's really dicey as there is no religion on this planet that can't point to what they're doing in their own little way to contribute to the growth of development in the society. The religion may not work at it together but members of all Religions are involved in one good work or another.

One fact that's indisputable is what God said about His Holy Spirit which imperfect humans can never achieve without the spirit of God!

All sane humans have the desire to make life better for themselves and their fellowman but then this becomes difficult when there's no motivational force behind it. That's why people use material possessions and other things to woo followers into getting support for whatever idea they have.
But when it comes to what God promised it's God's active force (Holy Spirit) that will motivate people {Matthew 19:26} after hearing the message of God's Kingdom {Romans 10:14-15} that's why no religion apart from Jesus' real disciples can perform what Jesus taught {Matthew 7:17-18} because if the message is not about God's Kingdom nothing can motivate imperfect humans to willingly support their fellowman's agenda! Psalms 110:3 smiley

I saw the question you've be avoided to answer, I think you should settle that before vomiting another thrash as usual

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by SharonLoveth(f): 11:08am On Jul 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

"By their FRUITS you will know them" {Matthew 7:16} if they are true missionaries for the love of CHRIST, then all members of their religion (fruit) must not carry weapons against anyone {Matthew 26:52} that will help them to keep up with the law of Christ which says "love your neighbour as yourself" Mark 12:31 Catholics are killing Catholics and justifying it by politics, racism and military services as a Catholic in Russia will kill his brother in Ukraine and the same happens here in Africa as well. So their hospitals and Red Cross makes no sense if they can't stop members killing members with their mission!

Read the question again

The missionaries that built the said Hospital in your state are they politicians that supported the use of weapons?

If their hospital make no sense why did you went there for medical attention?

MaxInDHouse:

“Be on the watch for the false prophets who come to you in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves" Matthew 7:15

Building hospitals is a show of mildness and goodwill but then their religion supports killing of neighbours due to racism, politics and military services. Do you think a Catholic member can think of Christ during times when his country has issues with another country?
NO! He/she will join the army and obey orders from politicians to kill their fellowman living in other countries despite the fact that he/she knows very well that Catholics are there too.
So their hospitals becomes useless because they're directly killing people while pretending to be saving them! 2Corinthians 11:14

That's why you need to find out what exactly did Jesus sent his disciples to go out there and do? Because that's what will help you identify false religions since a good tree can't produce routine fruit! Matthew 7:17-18

May you have PEACE! smiley

I strongly believe you can read?

The second question is that how did they came with racism, politics and military services before building the said hospital for you, those that are working in the hospital are they white people if truly they came with racial discrimination?

Answer the question base on the contexts, don't deviate

MAY PEACE LOCATE YOU!

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Baby boy, oya answer nau, Matthew 7:7 won't save you from this stinky mess you put yourself
Keep on asking! Matthew 7:7 wink
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:40am On Jul 27, 2022
SharonLoveth:

I saw the question you've be avoided to answer, I think you should settle that before vomiting another thrash as usual
You've been silent for long so what brought you out now? cheesy
SharonLoveth:

Read the question again
The missionaries that built the said Hospital in your state are they politicians that supported the use of weapons?
I have answered but perhaps your brains are too week to decipher intelligent response i'll do it again!

Jesus Christ said "by their FRUITS you will know them" {Matthew 7:16} if your so called missionaries are truly working for Jesus no Catholic member will lift up weapons against his/her fellowman {Matthew 26:52} their mission supposed to produce DISCIPLES who will uphold Jesus' teachings {John 15:14} not just doing what they feel for the society but by the end of the day members are carrying guns to kill members of the same religion due to POLITICS (Catholics killing Catholics because of party difference) RACISM (Catholics killing Catholics due to difference in race) MILITARY SERVICES (Catholic killing Catholics claiming they're defending people in a geographical location) Jesus' disciples never killed anyone not to talk of killing their fellow believers for any reason whatsoever! John 13:34-35
So i'm not against their hospitals and schools but claiming they're working for Jesus because they build hospitals is what i will continue to say is a LIE because Jesus' missionaries aren't supposed to breed killers! Matthew 7:17-18
SharonLoveth:

The second question is that how did they came with racism, politics and military services before building the said hospital for you, those that are working in the hospital are they white people if truly they came with racial discrimination?
MAY PEACE LOCATE YOU!
Because they handed over the hospitals and schools to black people doesn't change the fact that their missionary work did not produce peace seekers.
For your information, true disciples supposed to continue making more disciples by going to meet their neighbours at home with the message of PEACE, that's how Jesus commissioned the assignment. Matthew 10:11-13
So if after their missionary work you can't see disciples of Christ going from house to house visiting their neighbours with the good news of God's Kingdom then their righteousness even though it blur your sense of reasoning are filthy rags before the true God {Isaiah 64:6} they never worked for Christ! Matthew 28:19-20 compare to Act 1:8

As for PEACE the one and only organization taking it to locate people in the comfort of their homes are Jehovah's Witnesses just as Christ Jesus commanded then! Matthew 10:11-13
So if you've not welcome them into your home then you're still missing true PEACE! Romans 10:13-15

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by SharonLoveth(f): 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You've been silent for long so what brought you out now? cheesy

I'm not jobless like you that's harangue on this forum. Instead of avoiding the questions they asked you, it's better you go back to the hospital you visited, built by the catholic mission for mental illness

MaxInDHouse:

I have answered but perhaps your brains are too week to decipher intelligent response i'll do it again!

Jesus Christ said "by their FRUITS you will know them" {Matthew 7:16} if your so called missionaries are truly working for Jesus no Catholic member will lift up weapons against his/her fellowman {Matthew 26:52} their mission supposed to produce DISCIPLES who will uphold Jesus' teachings {John 15:14} not just doing what they feel for the society but by the end of the day members are carrying guns to kill members of the same religion due to POLITICS (Catholics killing Catholics because of party difference) RACISM (Catholics killing CathNigerians to difference in race) MILITARY SERVICES (Catholic killing Catholics claiming they're defending people in a geographical location) Jesus' disciples never killed anyone not to talk of killing their fellow believers for any reason whatsoever! John 13:34-35
So i'm not against their hospitals and schools but claiming they're working for Jesus because they build hospitals is what i will continue to say is a LIE because Jesus' missionaries aren't supposed to breed killers! Matthew 7:17-18

You need medical attention, the hospital that you said doesn't make any sense to you why did you seek for medical help if it doesn't make any sense? Can't you see YOU'RE SENSELESS FOR VISITING THE HOSPITAL THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE TO YOU?

MaxInDHouse:

Because they handed over the hospitals and schools to black people doesn't change the fact that their missionary work did not produce peace seekers.
For your information, true disciples supposed to continue making more disciples by going to meet their neighbours at home with the message of PEACE, that's how Jesus commissioned the assignment. Matthew 10:11-13
So if after their missionary work you can't see disciples of Christ going from house to house visiting their neighbours with the good news of God's Kingdom then their righteousness even though it blur your sense of reasoning are filthy rags before the true God {Isaiah 64:6} they never worked for Christ! Matthew 28:19-20 compare to Act 1:8

As for PEACE the one and only organization taking it to locate people in the comfort of their homes are Jehovah's Witnesses just as Christ Jesus commanded then! Matthew 10:11-13
So if you've not welcome them into your home then you're still missing true PEACE! Romans 10:13-15

If they came for racist would they hand over the facilities to Nigerians and black people as you said? CAN YOU NOW SEE HOW DUMBASS YOU ARE with that what you said?

May peace locate you

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
SharonLoveth:

I'm not jobless like you that's harangue on this forum. Instead of avoiding the questions they asked you, it's better you go back to the hospital you visited, built by the catholic mission for mental illness
Stupidity will not kill you in Jesus name. Amen!
So because you're running errands for your boss you assume that everyone else must do the same, shey?
Poverty is evil walahi talahi! cheesy
SharonLoveth:

You need medical attention, the hospital that you said doesn't make any sense to you why did you seek for medical help if it doesn't make any sense? Can't you see YOU'RE SENSELESS FOR VISITING THE HOSPITAL THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE TO YOU?
Truth is really bitter!
For your information, i once seek traditional medicines with herbs from herbalists who are worshipers of idols. Does that mean i must accept him as a Christian because he has the knowledge about herbs? cheesy
SharonLoveth:

If they came for racist would they hand over the facilities to Nigerians and black people as you said? CAN YOU NOW SEE HOW DUMBASS YOU ARE with that what you said?
May peace locate you
They are not CHRISTIANS!
That's my point!
Their services doesn't make them disciples of Christ became that's not what Jesus taught his followers to go out there and do! wink

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Keep on asking! Matthew 7:7 wink

Afi gbati o papa seleya ara e cheesy see your life outside, see as obinrin dey lambast you oniranu grin

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
SharonLoveth:

Read the question again

MAY PEACE LOCATE YOU!

Kikikikikikikikikiki no mind that boy, the useless umbrella den dey carry with outdated bags don cover his face that's why he couldn't see again

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
SharonLoveth:

Help us beg him to answer our questions. He said Roman Emperor initiated Catholic church and to tell us the name of that Roman Emperor la problem
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Afi gbati o papa seleya ara e cheesy see your life outside, see as obinrin dey lambast you oniranu grin
OK you don't even count women as anything shey? cheesy
Well we are true Christians anybody can insult us for the sake of the TRUTH.
Catholics missionaries are not working for Jesus! cheesy
ANTIlSLAM:

Help us beg him to answer our questions. He said Roman Emperor initiated Catholic church and to tell us the name of that Roman Emperor la problem
Why not tell her that she's "Obirin" who supposed not to argue with Ọkùnrin so as not to engage you in exchange of word because you're sexist! cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by SharonLoveth(f): 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Stupidity will not kill you in Jesus name. Amen!
So because you're running errands for your boss you assume that everyone else must do the same, shey?
Poverty is evil walahi talahi! cheesy

Bollocks why is it difficult for you to answer simple questions? Your life is miserable then if all you know is to be avoiding to answer questions. May sense locate you.

You can forward your CV to my email, let me see what I can do for you to better your life. instead of wasting your precious time ranting on this forum, let me get you a space here in my company.

MaxInDHouse:

Truth is really bitter!
For your information, i once seek traditional medicines with herbs from herbalists who are worshipers of idols. Does that mean i must accept him as a Christian because he has the knowledge about herbs? cheesy
)

I hate repeating samething, the hospital you visited for medical attention you're now saying it doesn't make any sense to you as a senseless being which you are, YOU WILL GO BACK THERE ONCE AGAIN FOR MENTAL ILLNESS

MaxInDHouse:

They are not CHRISTIANS!
That's my point!
Their services doesn't make them disciples of Christ became that's not what Jesus taught his followers to go out there and do! wink

Ohh I see, they are Muslims or Hindus if not Christians. I DON'T INTERACT WITH GULLIBLE LIKE YOU, sorry if it is an insult. Go back to the same hospital you visited then for mental illness as I WON'T REPLY YOU HENCEFORTH but don't be mad and offended please

MAY PEACE LOCATE YOU!

Take good care of yourself bye.

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by SharonLoveth(f): 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

He won't still answer your questions if I beg him from now till next year. He has nothing to offer than abusing and condemning

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by SharonLoveth(f): 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Kikikikikikikikikiki no mind that boy, the useless umbrella den dey carry with outdated bags don cover his face that's why he couldn't see again

What are they using umbrella and bags for?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
SharonLoveth:

Bollocks why is it difficult for you to answer simple questions? Your life is miserable then if all you know is to be avoiding to answer questions. May sense locate you.

You can forward your CV to my email, let me see what I can do for you to better your life. instead of wasting your precious time ranting on this forum, let me get you a space here in my company.
I remember a philosopher once said "if you're still WORKING for money then it means you're still a slave of someone but you become free when all you have to do is just a call from your comfort zone while money is WORKING for you"
You've not been typing anything for so long and you said you have a job.
So miss/Mrs hustler are you working for money or money is working for you? wink
SharonLoveth:

I hate repeating samething, the hospital you visited for medical attention you're now saying it doesn't make any sense to you as a senseless being which you are, YOU WILL GO BACK THERE ONCE AGAIN FOR MENTAL ILLNESS
I am a followers of Christ who loves repeating the same message as long as it has to do with imperfect humans so you're not me and i can't be you!
SharonLoveth:

Ohh I see, they are Muslims or Hindus if not Christians. I DON'T INTERACT WITH GULLIBLE LIKE YOU, sorry if it is an insult. Go back to the same hospital you visited then for mental illness as I WON'T REPLY YOU HENCEFORTH but don't be mad and offended please
MAY PEACE LOCATE YOU!
Take good care of yourself bye.

Your aggression or insults doesn't change the fact that those missionaries never produce the FRUIT Jesus planted which is making disciples who are also zealous preachers and industrious teachers of God's word. Matthew 28:19-20
So THEY ARE NOT CHRISTIANS! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
SharonLoveth:

What are they using umbrella and bags for?

Good question!
With those umbrellas and bags they have successfully gathered millions of people from different races throughout the earth and all of them have vowed never to raise weapons against their fellowman no matter what! Isaiah 2:2-4

At least think of how life will be if all religions on this planet are doing the same! Matthew 12:31-32

SharonLoveth:

He won't still answer your questions if I beg him from now till next year. He has nothing to offer than abusing and condemning
I have answered him regarding the accusation of telling lies that a Roman emperor initiated the Catholic Church but since he doesn't believe there's no need arguing let him just tell this forum how a peaceful group of humbly preachers and teachers became crusaders killing people in the name of Jesus! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Good question!
With those umbrellas and bags they have successfully gathered millions of people from different races throughout the earth and all of them have vowed never to raise weapons against their fellowman no matter what! Isaiah 2:2-4

At least think of how life will be if all religions on this planet are doing the same! Matthew 12:31-32

Bobo don come again lying for his elders in JW grin which race oo, maybe in Arabian peninsula where you lied that your occultist religion is doing well but you were later exposed as usual.. ONIRO jati-jati grin

MaxInDHouse:

I have answered him regarding the accusation of telling lies that a Roman emperor initiated the Catholic Church but since he doesn't believe there's no need arguing let him just tell this forum how a peaceful group of humbly preachers and teachers became crusaders killing people in the name of Jesus! cheesy

Where is your answer chaii aswear they suppose gun you down for this your lies.

Show me your answer to these questions oniro aiye

ANTIlSLAM:

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (87) (Reply)

Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye / Pastor Suleiman-Johnson Causes Stampede In Cameroon,1 Dead, 20 Injured (Photos) / Is It Proper For A Christian Couple To Watch Porn Together Before Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.