Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? (47944 Views)

What Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:20am On Aug 15, 2022
SharonLoveth:

He's fond of lying, he loves to defend himself with different lies from the first page of this thread

MaxInDHouse a.k.a IRÓLABÍ
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
This religious thread for nairaland sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Every body just dey loose guard for here grin grin grin
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Truth is hitting you too hard, just relax you'll get sense las las.. So I should grow up by supporting the act of your idolism in which you take babaláwo more than Jesus Christ abi?
Is it my fault that you don't know the difference between Babaláwo and herbalist?

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO's husband is a typical traditionalist, your brother said it in his super story that I shared with you maybe you get eye problems for not able to read that. He never claimed to be a Christian so stop saying what you don't know
Who Max?

I've shown you several times what herbs is use for Biblically, if your sight organ is not working properly, please consult your second sister's husband, the babaláwo.
You should also show me where the Bible explains how herbs could be processed into drugs and stuffs used today in hospitals?
Are you saying it's a sin to used medications cos it wasn't mentioned in the Bible?
Mr well learned, herbs can be used for treatment. No doubt.

God never said he created herbs for your healing and deliverance, he has power to heal your sicknesses and diseases without the use of traditional herbs, so stop twisting the Word of God to suit your ignorant
Lol. How many people is God healing today? cheesy
Yet there are many Christians dying of various diseases. Where's this your God?
So going to modern hospital too na sin abi? cheesy
This is what Bible says about the usefulness of herbs, stop twisting the word of God to suit your ignorant
So where did it say herbs can't be used to cure disease? No be God create medicinal herbs and plants?

EVEN THE JEWISH DON'T BELIEVE IN TRADITIONAL HERBS FOR HEALING SINCE GOD CAN HEAL
I never said God can't heal.
Didn't common sense tell you that the Jews had their traditional way of treating sick people?

Didn't the Israeli woman with the issue of blood for several years consult physicians (doctors) before she touched the hem of Jesus' garment and got healed?

Jesus Christ healed every sick person brought to him without using or applying traditional herbs, he has power to heal all sicknesses and diseases
So do you have a Jesus in your street that's healing you?

You better take herbs and drugs before you die of illness. cheesy cheesy

How many COVID-19 patients were healed by Jesus or entrepreneurs disguising as men of God through 2020 till now?

The more you can visit traditionalist for your healing and deliverance, you're a sinner
I can visit a herbalist herbalist that just deals with herbs and it's not a sin.

Where Does Herbalism Come From?
Herbs come from God.

If you research herbal medicine for any length of time, you’ll likely come across ideas that clash with Christianity. Nature worship, witchcraft, occult practices, and more are all connected with herbalism.
A Christian can only consult someone that deals with herbs and not spiritist.

Jeremiah 10:2 “Learn not the way of the heathen.”
Okay when your siblings get sick, don't take them to the hospital or consult a herbalist. You should just lock them in their room and start praying from morning to night.
After two months of unanswered prayers and the person dies you will learn in a hard way cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shaman, pagan, and other spiritual traditions have used herbs in one way or another, sInce none of these traditional herbal frameworks are found in the Old or New Testament, Christians must stay away from it
They use herbs for evil purposes or in any way doesn't mean I can't personally use herbs.

Even today, the vast majority of professional herbalists and herbal teachers are not professing Christians.
Anybody can be whatever they want.

Their faiths, or lack thereof, might range from more familiar religions like Islam, Hinduism, or Buddhism to lesser-known systems like witchcraft, nature worship, paganism, atheism, etc

See you didn't need to copy from that guy's post na.
I don read am before undecided

If past pagan cultures used herbs for healing and ritual, and if the herbalism of today is so steeped in anti-Christian teachings, then HERBALISM IS SINFUL, stay away from it!
See I don't care what some other people use herbs for. I can use herbs for my treatment it's not sin.

I am already in peace with my Lord, Jesus Christ. It's you, your friend that's arguing blindly here, your colonial masters in your occultist religion, JWs and all your members that needs to be at peace with God, stop running after babaláwo for healing and deliverance
No you haven't found it.
You will find it when you calm down and agree that a Babaláwo is different from a herbalist.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

How many times has blood been transfused into your body to preserve you alive?
Well it's OK if that's your fear!
I read from here on this forum where a woman died because she was refused blood transfusion by the husband, it’s so heartbreaking. Imagine a husband allowing his wife to die just because of blood transfusion.Aside this, you guys are the best and most disciplined.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
cornelboy:

Is it my fault that you don't know the difference between Babaláwo and herbalist?

But I asked you to differentiate between Onísègùn oyinbo (Medical doctor) and Onísègùn ibile (Traditional doctor), up till now you never answer this question

cornelboy:

Who Max?

Are you asking me, do you have another ignorant brother here on NL that's showing his support for babaláwo, onisegun and adahunse with their traditional herbs?

cornelboy:

You should also show me where the Bible explains how herbs could be processed into drugs and stuffs used today in hospitals?
Are you saying it's a sin to used medications cos it wasn't mentioned in the Bible?

Jesus Christ never taught to use any form of medications either in traditional ways or whatever ways to heal your sickness and diseases, get this into your brain

cornelboy:

I can't blame you for this your utterances since you've devoted your life to babaláwo, onisegun and adahunse for your healing and deliverance

cornelboy:

So where did it say herbs can't be used to cure disease? No be God create medicinal herbs and plants?

He's a Divine healer, he is mighty to heal any diseases and sicknesses, he never used any form of herbs to healed anyone brought to him. I've explained to you times without number what he created herbs for. MAKE USE OF YOUR EYE

cornelboy:

I never said God can't heal.
Didn't common sense tell you that the Jews had their traditional way of treating sick people?

You never said he can't heal, you're only mocking him here with this your stupid utterances

cornelboy:

cornelboy:

Didn't the Israeli woman with the issue of blood for several years consult physicians (doctors) before she touched the hem of Jesus' garment and got healed?

When she visited physicians why can't she be healed not until she met with Jesus Christ the great physician, did Jesus Christ applied any medicines or herbs before healing her? All you need is a little sense aswear

cornelboy:

I'm not a street boy like you guys in your occultist religion, JWs that believe more in traditional herbalist than Jesus Christ. I HAVE JESUS CHRIST the great Physician, my healer and not babaláwo, onisegun or adahunse

I don't take drug and I'll never, Jesus Christ is there for me, he is my healer sogbo, let this get into your brain

cornelboy:

How many COVID-19 patients were healed by Jesus or entrepreneurs disguising as men of God through 2020 till now?

Your answer is here, those that have faith in him were healed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqxYQ-JrSG0

How many COVID-19 patients were healed by your babaláwo, onisegun and adahunse?

cornelboy:

I can visit a herbalist herbalist that just deals with herbs and it's not a sin.

Your case is settled here grin

https://punchng.com/ogboni-chief-herbalist-kill-money-ritual-seeker-share-body-parts/

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/07/herbalists-kill-customer-for-alleged-money-ritual/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/herbalists-sell-heart-of-man-seeking-money-ritual-for-n20000/

Here is herbal ritual that will help your career

https://www.kobo.com/ww/en/ebook/herbal-rituals

cornelboy:

Herbs come from God.

NOT FOR RITUAL, healing and deliverance as your people are using it for

cornelboy:

Shey na your colonial masters in USA tell you say traditional herbalist are not spiritist, demonic, etc abi

cornelboy:

Okay when your siblings get sick, don't take them to the hospital or consult a herbalist. You should just lock them in their room and start praying from morning to night.
After two months of unanswered prayers and the person dies you will learn in a hard way cheesy cheesy cheesy

Me and my family we don't consult babaláwo, onisegun or adahuse for our healing, Jesus Christ is our healer sogbo let it enter ur brain

cornelboy:

They use herbs for evil purposes or in any way doesn't mean I can't personally use herbs.

They will soon use you for ritual, those links above will help your ignoramus ways of life

cornelboy:

That is why you're occultist in your religion, JWs

cornelboy:

After reading, you're still wallowing in your ignorant abi?

cornelboy:

See I don't care what some other people use herbs for. I can use herbs for my treatment it's not sin.

Your traditional herbalist will soon use you for ritual

cornelboy:

No you haven't found it.
You will find it when you calm down and agree that a Babaláwo is different from a herbalist.

Continue patronising them, they will soon use you for money ritual sogbo
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
Rosrozz:
I read from here on this forum where a woman died because she was refused blood transfusion by the husband, it’s so heartbreaking. Imagine a husband allowing his wife to die just because of blood transfusion.Aside this, you guys are the best and most disciplined.

Baby girl it's a lie!
JWs don't do such a thing!
Each of us has a card labeled "NO BLOOD" in this card each of us has written how we will like any concerned doctor to administer the treatment in our case.
So at a point of unconsciousness our next of kin will maintain our stand telling the doctor what we want as written in our card and signed by the affected patient. If the doctor should go against the orders as directed by the card we have the right to sue such a doctor to the court of law for violating our right to choose the type of treatment we want.

But since most people hate JWs they will turn the story upside down as if it's the one standing as next of kin who is stopping them from doing what they feel is necessary to save the life of the patient.

For instance if i'm in a critical condition and taken to an hospital while the NO BLOOD card is with me doctors should respect my choice of treatment after reading the card. Whatever makes him/her violate what is stated in my card simply means he's denying me my right. So whether I live or die he/she must be sued for violating my right!

That's what is happening but those hypocrites will not explain in details like this.
As for each JW you're entitled to your own choice of treatment, you may choose to be transfused but you know what other JWs will feel about you since we all believe what is written in the Bible book of Act 15:28-29 as not to take in blood as a whole. So instead of explaining his/her stand many only follow JW organization without being competent enough to defend their faith when it comes to such crucial matters, they will simply say "i'm or we are JWs, we don't accept blood transfusion" and from there the listener will exaggerate it! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Baby girl it's a lie!
JWs don't do such a thing!
Each of us has a card labeled "NO BLOOD" in this card each of us has written how we will like any concerned doctor to administer the treatment in our case.
So at a point of unconsciousness our next of kin will maintain our stand telling the doctor what we want as written in our card and signed by the affected patient. If the doctor should go against the orders as directed by the card we have the right to sue such a doctor to the court of law for violating our right to choose the type of treatment we want.

But since most people hate JWs they will turn the story upside down as if it's the one standing as next of kin who is stopping them from doing what they feel is necessary to save the life of the patient.

For instance if i'm in a critical condition and taken to an hospital while the NO BLOOD card is with me doctors should respect my choice of treatment after reading the card. Whatever makes him/her violate what is stated in my card simply means he's denying me my right. So whether I live or die he/she must be sued for violating my right!

That's what is happening but those hypocrites will not explain in details like this.
As for each JW you're entitled to your own choice of treatment, you may choose to be transfused but you know what other JWs will feel about you since we all believe what is written in the Bible book of Act 15:28-29 as not to take in blood as a whole. So instead of explaining his/her stand many only follow JW organization without being competent enough to defend their faith when it comes to such crucial matters, they will simply say "i'm or we are JWs, we don't accept blood transfusion" and from there the listener will exaggerate it! smiley

You are just been smart around it. It is what it is “No Blood“ . I seriously don’t want to push you to the edge considering the fact that Trivina might see it else I would have thrown the big question at you �
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
Rosrozz:
You are just been smart around it. It is what it is “No Blood“ . I seriously don’t want to push you to the edge considering the fact that Trivina might see it else I would have thrown the big question at you �
Trivina hate blood transfusion even before i met her.
During childbirth of her only son with me she had issues but even though i was scared of loosing her she maintained her stand against blood transfusion. Back then i was still studying with JWs so i was still sceptical about blood transfusion.

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Trivina hate blood transfusion even before i met her.
During childbirth of her only son with me she had issues but even though i was scared of loosing her she maintained her stand against blood transfusion. Back then i was still studying with JWs so i was still sceptical about blood transfusion.
hmm �
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
cornelboy:

Who Max?
[/b]Lol. How many people is God healing today? cheesy
So where did it say herbs can't be used to cure disease? No be God create medicinal herbs and plants? I never said God can't heal.
Didn't common sense tell you that the Jews had their traditional way of treating sick people?Didn't the Israeli woman with the issue of blood for several years consult [b]physicians (doctors)
before she touched the hem of Jesus' garment and got healed?
Herbs come from God.

No you haven't found it.

How i wish a neutral white man reads his post and see the picture he's displaying in the name of HERBalist but no HERBS could be sighted in his picture.
One begins to question his sanity! cheesy

During study with one of my Bible students he asked me "Sir if i want to be a Christian reciting Psalms three to seven times in water then using it to birth or drink is also spiritistic" i looked at him shockingly because i never told him that! shocked

So i asked "why did you come to that conclusion?" He answered "Jesus said we must not make vain repetition" then i said "but you often drink àgbo jẹ̀dí prepared with strong drink" that's when a Bible student began opening up the scriptures as if his brain is like magnet, every topic we've been treating has been sticking to the guy brains like magnet!

Ọmọ i bow for some fast learners o!

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:38am On Aug 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

How i wish a neutral white man reads his post and see the picture he's displaying in the name of HERBalist but no HERBS could be sighted in his picture.
One begins to question his sanity! cheesy

During study with one of my Bible students he asked me "Sir if i want to be a Christian reciting Psalms three to seven times in water then using it to birth or drink is also spiritistic" i looked at him shockingly because i never told him that! shocked

So i asked "why did you come to that conclusion?" He answered "Jesus said we must not make vain repetition" then i said "but you often drink àgbo jẹ̀dí prepared with strong drink" that's when a Bible student began opening up the scriptures as if his brain is like magnet, every topic we've been treating has been sticking to the guy brains like magnet!

Ọmọ i bow for some fast learners o!

It is very simple, since you're the only true Christian (i.e. someone who follows the teachings of Jesus Christ) in your occultist religion, JWs while others are politicians, show or quote a Bible verse where Jesus Christ heals with the use of traditional herbs lobatan.

You said Jews, Luke, Paul, etc all make traditional herbs their priority and I asked are you a Jew, a follower of Luke or Paul and NOT a follower of Jesus up till now you never answer as if the question hard for your colonial masters in USA that gathered you inside kingdom hall in order to brainwashed you

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, Sebi your colonial masters are whitemen, please invite them here, let me reason their brain lobatan..
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:12am On Aug 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

It is very simple, since you're the only true Christian (i.e. someone who follows the teachings of Jesus Christ) in your occultist religion, JWs while others are politicians, show or quote a Bible verse where Jesus Christ heals with the use of traditional herbs lobatan.
You said Jews, Luke, Paul, etc all make traditional herbs their priority and I asked are you a Jew, a follower of Luke or Paul and NOT a follower of Jesus up till now you never answer as if the question hard for your colonial masters in USA that gathered you inside kingdom hall in order to brainwashed you
Do you have faith in Jesus more than Apostle Paul and Luke did? Well their names has been WRITTEN in the book of life and they are HERBALISTS, they believe and makes use of HERBS in treating their illnesses:

Remember those who are taking the lead among you, who have spoken the word of God to you, and as you contemplate how their conduct turns out, imitate their faith. Hebrews 13:7 wink
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:17am On Aug 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Do you have faith in Jesus more than Apostle Paul and Luke did? Well their names has been WRITTEN in the book of life and they are HERBALISTS, they believe and makes use of HERBS in treating their illnesses:

Remember those who are taking the lead among you, who have spoken the word of God to you, and as you contemplate how their conduct turns out, imitate their faith. Hebrews 13:7 wink

Let me do it this way to make it easier for you to answer.

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, Are you a Jewish? No Super Story just answer YES or NO
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:24am On Aug 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Let me do it this way to make it easier for you to answer.
ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, Are you a Jewish? No Super Story just answer YES or NO

Ojú tìí, kò mọ ohun tó lè sọ mọ́! cheesy

Who is a Jew?
Go and read Apostle Paul's letter! Romans 2:28-29 wink
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:27am On Aug 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ojú tìí, kò mọ ohun tó lè sọ mọ́! cheesy

Who is a Jew?

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, I will ask you again

ANTIlSLAM:

Are you a Jewish? No Super Story just answer YES or NO

Let me start with you from there, pls follow the instructions
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:36am On Aug 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, I will ask you again
Let me start with you from there, pls follow the instructions

Are you scared of your own Bible again? cheesy

MaxInDHouse:

Who is a Jew?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:39am On Aug 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Are you scared of your own Bible again? cheesy

Thank your creator that you don't answer the question, where I wan end am go shock you aswear grin
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by johnw47: 4:10am On Aug 16, 2022
blood transfusion

it's said in the old testament law, not to eat blood
and peter told some not to eat blood

there is a difference between eating blood as food
and having blood administered intravenously to save lives

the old testament is a lot about the law, but the new
testament is a lot about faith
peter's rule is not a hard and fast rule, because paul said that
if one has enough faith he could eat anything:

Rom 14:1  Accept the one whose faith is weak, without quarreling over disputable matters. 
Rom 14:2  One person's faith allows them to eat anything, but another, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables.

so if you believe/have faith to save life's with blood transfusion
then that's good, and if you have the faith to eat blood, that's alright too

satan's mob who are sown among Christians needlessly allow their own people to die, of course:

Mat 13:24  Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed(wheat) in his field:(the world) 
Mat 13:25  But while men slept, his enemy(the devil) came and sowed tares(frauds) among the wheat,(Christians) and went his way.

^^
good seed is wheat
field is the world
the enemy is the devil
tares are frauds that satan has sown among the wheat
the wheat are Christians

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:13am On Aug 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Thank your creator that you don't answer the question, where I wan end am go shock you aswear grin

Whatever!
You've been knocked out smartly by God's word. I maintained my stand that for Catholics to build schools and hospitals the religion has gone POLITICAL because what is taught in their schools is not subjects having to do with faith in Christ Jesus and their hospitals is for a show since their members are out there killing their neighbours (including fellow Catholics) in the face of politics, racism and military services!
The WORKS of FAITH has to do with preaching zealously and industriously teaching people to make them disciples of Christ Jesus {Matthew 28:18-20} that's the one and only evidence of God's Holy Spirit in any religion as Jesus Christ himself said {Act 1:8} any other virtuous deed is secondary that's why other religions like Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism all have hospitals and schools built by their religion.
There are schools and hospitals in Islamic nations and it's not Catholics that build such schools which means such works is common in all other religions.
Jesus said:

"A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit". Matthew 7:18

So no religion not backed up by God's Holy Spirit can produce the fruit of true faith.

Frustration led you and your friends to start shifting the goal post to faith healing but then neither the Catholics nor any of your churches can confidently claim they're performing in this case at least COVID-19 exposed all your lying pastors none of them can stop Corona Virus, yet you're here arguing blindly that Jesus heals miraculously whereas his immediate disciples in the first century later resulted to medicines in treating themselves.

Shame on all LIARS! wink
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:36am On Aug 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Whatever!
You've been knocked out smartly by God's word. I maintained my stand that for Catholics to build schools and hospitals the religion has gone POLITICAL because what is taught in their schools is not subjects having to do with faith in Christ Jesus and their hospitals is for a show since their members are out there killing their neighbours (including fellow Catholics) in the face of politics, racism and military services!
The WORKS of FAITH has to do with preaching zealously and industriously teaching people to make them disciples of Christ Jesus {Matthew 28:18-20} that's the one and only evidence of God's Holy Spirit in any religion as Jesus Christ himself said {Act 1:8} any other virtuous deed is secondary that's why other religions like Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism all have hospitals and schools built by their religion.
There are schools and hospitals in Islamic nations and it's not Catholics that build such schools which means such works is common in all other religions.

But you can visited the same hospital built by the catholic missionaries for your healing and deliverance isn't it?

If not for the help of missionaries, will you be able to read and write?

If building schools, hospitals, etc are common in other religions, where is your own in your occultist religion, JWs?

You mentioned Islam, oya tell us the benefits Islam has brought to Nigeria?

MaxInDHouse:

Jesus said:

"A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit". Matthew 7:18

Are you in your occultist religion, JWs producing a good fruit by consulting, engaging onisegun, babaláwo and adahunse for your healing and deliverance?

MaxInDHouse:

So no religion not backed up by God's Holy Spirit can produce the fruit of true faith.

What did you understand by the fruit of faith, since you want to shift the goal post as usual?

MaxInDHouse:

Frustration led you and your friends to start shifting the goal post to faith healing but then neither the Catholics nor any of your churches can confidently claim they're performing in this case at least COVID-19 exposed all your lying pastors none of them can stop Corona Virus, yet you're here arguing blindly that Jesus heals miraculously whereas his immediate disciples in the first century later resulted to medicines in treating themselves.

Shame on all LIARS! wink

You're the one been frustrated and we won't stop exposing your occultist religion, JWs

If traditional herbs is working for your healing in your occultist religion, JWs, why is it that it was after 2 YEARS you reopened your occultist hall due to COVID-19?

https://punchng.com/jehovahs-witnesses-open-kingdom-halls-two-years-after-covid-19-lockdown/

See how traditional herbs put you to shame, it was after two years your occultist religion, JWs reopened kikikikikikikiki what a disgrace

Moreso, over 5,000 members died in your occultist religion, JWs, due to the same COVID-19 what a big shame grin so traditional herbs disappointed you guys abi

https://avoidjw.org/news/5000-jehovahs-witnesses-dead/

See how prayer healed a covid-19 patient

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqxYQ-JrSG0
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:55am On Aug 16, 2022
ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, MaxInDHouse abeg open this link

See the eleleya covid-19 put your occultist religion, JWs grin

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:38am On Aug 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

But you can visited the same hospital built by the catholic missionaries for your healing and deliverance isn't it?
Everybody visits local hospitals nah even your pastors do the same! cheesy
ANTIlSLAM:

If not for the help of missionaries, will you be able to read and write?
Israelites in ancient times know how to read and write, no be Catholics teach them.
Meaning God's people already have that program in progress. Today JWs throughout the world can read and write including those who never went to secular schools. WHY?
Because if you're interested in God's word we must teach you how to read it yourself! wink
ANTIlSLAM:

If building schools, hospitals, etc are common in other religions, where is your own in your occultist religion, JWs?
We have a school in our organization that's where we are TAUGHT to be fully competent and completely equipped as messengers of Godly peace. As for hospitals we know how to make use of HERBS we only attend local hospitals for special cases because that's not what Jesus sent us out to do. So our theocratic ministry school is functioning 24/7 wink
ANTIlSLAM:

You mentioned Islam, oya tell us the benefits Islam has brought to Nigeria?
All false religions have no benefit, they only deceive you with kind gestures after conquering your ancestors with WEAPONS!
Go to Saudi Arabia i'm sure you will have learn something but the religion was forced on the inhabitants they never accepted it wholeheartedly.
ANTIlSLAM:

Are you in your occultist religion, JWs producing a good fruit by consulting, engaging onisegun, babaláwo and adahunse for your healing and deliverance?
Your ignorance keep exposing you!
Herbalists are people who believe in HERBS so if you do eat ewédú, ẹ̀fọ́, ewúro and other vegetables ọmọ you be confirmed HERBALIST! wink
ANTIlSLAM:

What did you understand by the fruit of faith, since you want to shift the goal post as usual?
Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8 compare to John 15:1-8
ANTIlSLAM:

You're the one been frustrated and we won't stop exposing your occultist religion, JWs
Óyá nah let's here you out! cheesy
ANTIlSLAM:

If traditional herbs is working for your healing in your occultist religion, JWs, why is it that it was after 2 YEARS you reopened your occultist hall due to COVID-19?
Pandemics aren't usual illnesses that people know before it strike unlike other illnesses that people have experienced in the past. For your information all other illnesses we know today came one time or another as pandemics killing people in millions before people discover the HERBS that can cure it!
ANTIlSLAM:

https://punchng.com/jehovahs-witnesses-open-kingdom-halls-two-years-after-covid-19-lockdown/
See how traditional herbs put you to shame, it was after two years your occultist religion, JWs reopened kikikikikikikiki what a disgrace
Moreso, over 5,000 members died in your occultist religion, JWs, due to the same COVID-19 what a big shame grin so traditional herbs disappointed you guys abi
We never boast of curing illnesses it's your pastors that often make adverts on radio and tv claiming they can cure illnesses nah! wink
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:20am On Aug 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Everybody visits local hospitals nah even your pastors do the same! cheesywink

So in your life you never see someone that has never visited hospital b4 abi?

MaxInDHouse:

Israelites in ancient times know how to read and write, no be Catholics teach them.
Meaning God's people already have that program in progress. Today JWs throughout the world can read and write including those who never went to secular schools. WHY?
Because if you're interested in God's word we must teach you how to read it yourself! wink

Are you now an Israelite? Maybe if you don't know because of your ignorant, many catholic missionaries are from Israel, the question is if not for their help, will you be able to read and write?

MaxInDHouse:

We have a school in our organization that's where we are TAUGHT to be fully competent and completely equipped as messengers of Godly peace. As for hospitals we know how to make use of HERBS we only attend local hospitals for special cases because that's not what Jesus sent us out to do. So our theocratic ministry school is functioning 24/7 wink

Tell us the name of your school and the reason why you were not taken there for your education rather than condemning those that help your educational career

If herbs is working for you, why did covid-19 finished your members?

If herbs is working for your occultist religion, JWs, why was your occultist hall closed for many years because of the fear of Mr. Coro? grin

See how Mr. Coro shey seleya your occultist religion, JWs, what a shame

MaxInDHouse:

All false religions have no benefit, they only deceive you with kind gestures after conquering your ancestors with WEAPONS!
Go to Saudi Arabia i'm sure you will have learn something but the religion was forced on the inhabitants they never accepted it wholeheartedly.

Including your occultist religion, JWs that has no benefit, your activities were banned and varnished in ALL ARAB NATIONS even in RUSSIA because you have no benefit to offer, what a disgrace grin

MaxInDHouse:

Your ignorance keep exposing you!
Herbalists are people who believe in HERBS so if you do eat ewédú, ẹ̀fọ́, ewúro and other vegetables ọmọ you be confirmed HERBALIST! wink

So up till now, you can't differentiate between Ewe'be (Vegetable soup) and Ewe'ogun ( herbal medicine) right? May Jehovah heal your suffering, problems and ignorant

MaxInDHouse:

Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8 compare to John 15:1-8

So your own fruit of faith direct you to patronize babaláwo, onisegun and adahunse for your healing since you're the only true Christian on earth abi?

MaxInDHouse:

Óyá nah let's here you out! cheesy

Relax na frustration go finish you kpatakpata grin

MaxInDHouse:

Pandemics aren't usual illnesses that people know before it strike unlike other illnesses that people have experienced in the past. For your information all other illnesses we know today came one time or another as pandemics killing people in millions before people discover the HERBS that can cure it!

But you're mocking Pastors, why can't traditional herbs that you believe in with the league of babaláwo, onisegun and adahunse save your occultist members from dying in the pool of blood by the hand of Mr. Coro? grin

MaxInDHouse:

We never boast of curing illnesses it's your pastors that often make adverts on radio and tv claiming they can cure illnesses nah! wink

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, open the link nau and read the comments of your occultist members sogbo

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:05am On Aug 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

So in your life you never see someone that has never visited hospital b4 abi?

Are you now an Israelite? Maybe if you don't know because of your ignorant, many catholic missionaries are from Israel, the question is if not for their help, will you be able to read and write?

Tell us the name of your school and the reason why you were not taken there for your education rather than condemning those that help your educational career

If herbs is working for you, why did covid-19 finished your members?

If herbs is working for your occultist religion, JWs, why was your occultist hall closed for many years because of the fear of Mr. Coro? grin

See how Mr. Coro shey seleya your occultist religion, JWs, what a shame

Including your occultist religion, JWs that has no benefit, your activities were banned and varnished in ALL ARAB NATIONS even in RUSSIA because you have no benefit to offer, what a disgrace grin

So up till now, you can't differentiate between Ewe'be (Vegetable soup) and Ewe'ogun ( herbal medicine) right? May Jehovah heal your suffering, problems and ignorant

So your own fruit of faith direct you to patronize babaláwo, onisegun and adahunse for your healing since you're the only true Christian on earth abi?

Relax na frustration go finish you kpatakpata grin

But you're mocking Pastors, why can't traditional herbs that you believe in with the league of babaláwo, onisegun and adahunse save your occultist members from dying in the pool of blood by the hand of Mr. Coro? grin

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, open the link nau and read the comments of your occultist members sogbo

This is SuperStory! cheesy
What we are saying is that building hospitals and schools for public use is not the WORKS of FAITH Jesus established! wink

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:40am On Aug 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is SuperStory! cheesy
What we are saying is that building hospitals and schools for public use is not the WORKS of FAITH Jesus established! wink

Who now tag building of school and hospital as work of faith ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO? grin

You lied against SharonLoveth, she asked you to post where she said it is work of faith, building of school and hospital, up till now no response. You shifted your frustration to ANTIISLAM that he said building of school and hospital is the work of faith, ANTIISLAM asked you same question where he said such, you jejeli cover your shame with another topic of discussion.

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, aswear na frustration go kill you grin
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Who now tag building of school and hospital as work of faith ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO? grin

You lied against SharonLoveth, she asked you to post where she said it is work of faith, building of school and hospital, up till now no response. You shifted your frustration to ANTIISLAM that he said building of school and hospital is the work of faith, ANTIISLAM asked you same question where he said such, you jejeli cover your shame with another topic of discussion.

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, aswear na frustration go kill you grin

So in a nutshell there's no further arguments if you people agree that Catholics never did any WORKS of FAITH therefore they're not different from Islam!

For your information both religion:
©Calls for worship! Catholic's choristers sing like birds on Sundays, Muslims shout calling members.
©Use rosaries! The two makes repetition during their prayers.
©Dress their women like mourners! Women considered holy in both religions are covered so that their beauty won't be noticed.
©Participate fully in politics! The two religions struggle for dominance so their members from different places are enemies due to politics.
©Came with VIOLENCE! They killed people to gain control.
©Holy cities! Catholics (Rome) Muslims (Mecca)
©Pagan holidays! They introduced festivals that has nothing to do with the scriptures yet they tied it to God.
©Kill for blasphemy! Catholics in times past killed many for questioning the order of the Pope, Muslims kill till today anyone who speaks against Muhammad.
©Bowing to images! Catholics bow to images of different kinds, Muslims bow to Kabah.
©Men puts on caps while praying. Catholic Pope pray with head cover and Muslims also do the same.

In fact i can go on and on to TEACH you why all your so called denominations separated themselves from Catholics. So don't call them Christians simply because they build hospitals and schools! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
This is what I said and it's the undiluted truth!
MaxInDHouse:

My guy social amenities were provided by the government who are ruling over the people so those white men that brought schools and hospitals never did so for God rather they're COLONIZING our people.

Christianity has just one purpose: campaign for God's Kingdom! Matthew 10:7

That's why those who came with schools and hospitals dominated our people and ruled over them with force using weapons to intimidate them. Jesus of Nazareth and his disciples never did that whoever doesn't want to be saved must not be forced {Luke 9:51-56} and Christians must not force their policies on anyone rather they're the meekest on planet earth.

So don't get it twisted those white men were POLITICIANS not CHRISTIANS! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So in a nutshell there's no further arguments if you people agree that Catholics never did any WORKS of FAITH therefore they're not different from Islam!

Oya list the work of faith?

Sacred Heart Hospital built by Catholic missionaries saved your life, you came here condemning them, had it been you've died, will you have hand to be typing rubbish by condemning them here?

MaxInDHouse:

For your information both religion:
©Calls for worship! Catholic's choristers sing like birds on Sundays, Muslims shout calling members.
©Use rosaries! The two makes repetition during their prayers.
©Dress their women like mourners! Women considered holy in both religions are covered so that their beauty won't be noticed.
©Participate fully in politics! The two religions struggle for dominance so their members from different places are enemies due to politics.
©Came with VIOLENCE! They killed people to gain control.
©Holy cities! Catholics (Rome) Muslims (Mecca)
©Pagan holidays! They introduced festivals that has nothing to do with the scriptures yet they tied it to God.
©Kill for blasphemy! Catholics in times past killed many for questioning the order of the Pope, Muslims kill till today anyone who speaks against Muhammad.
©Bowing to images! Catholics bow to images of different kinds, Muslims bow to Kabah.
©Men puts on caps while praying. Catholic Pope pray with head cover and Muslims also do the same.

Go and ask your colonial masters in USA where they are started from before condemning those that saved your life

1. Frederick William Franz

2. Milton George Henschel

3. Nathan Homer Knorr

4. C. T. Russell

5. J. F. Rutherford

6. Don Alden Adams

7. William Henry

MaxInDHouse:

In fact i can go on and on to TEACH you why all your so called denominations separated themselves from Catholics. So don't call them Christians simply because they build hospitals and schools! smiley

They're members of CAN, it is your occultist religion, JWs all Christians denominations separated themselves from because you are constituting nuisance to the society and that's why your activities in your occultist religion were banned and vanished in all Arab nations including Russia
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Oya list the work of faith?
Sacred Heart Hospital built by Catholic missionaries saved your life, you came here condemning them, had it been you've died, will you have hand to be typing rubbish by condemning them here?
LIAR! So you're back to the same point! cheesy
ANTIlSLAM:

Go and ask your colonial masters in USA where they are started from before condemning those that saved your life

3. Nathan Homer Knorr

4. C. T. Russell

5. J. F. Rutherford

6. Don Alden Adams

7. William Henry
They're members of CAN, it is your occultist religion, JWs all Christians denominations separated themselves from because you are constituting nuisance to the society and that's why your activities in your occultist religion were banned and vanished in all Arab nations including Russia

So why the division if you're all members of the same Body? Luke 11:23 cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

LIAR! So you're back to the same point! cheesy

So why the division if you're all members of the same Body? Luke 11:23 cheesy

Where is the diversion therein, I'm not like you sogbo ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO.

Bobo, oya list the work of faith, sebi you know am oya list them

Secondly, Go and ask your colonial masters in USA where they all started from if Catholic missions and ideology doesn't have any impact in their lives lobatan, you called it diversion. May Jehovah heal your suffering and ignorant

3. Nathan Homer Knorr

4. C. T. Russell

5. J. F. Rutherford

6. Don Alden Adams

7. William Henry
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Where is the diversion therein, I'm not like you sogbo ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO.
Bobo, oya list the work of faith, sebi you know am oya list them
Secondly, Go and ask your colonial masters in USA where they all started from if Catholic missions and ideology doesn't have any impact in their lives lobatan, you called it diversion. May Jehovah heal your suffering and ignorant.

You asked so you deserve an answer!

The organization of Jehovah's Witnesses was formed by Jesus Christ when he returned in the year 1914, called out his sheep from Babylon the Great {Revelations 18:4} he began restructuring his group by teaching us how to do away with the lies the Antichrist infused in your heads.
So we came out of different religions before Jesus called us into the fold of his true sheep. Isaiah 2:2-4
That's why no religion can meet up our performance as the number one organization of evangelizers! Act 1:8 smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You asked so you deserve an answer!

Because you have no answer, thought you'll use Mat. 7:7 as usual

MaxInDHouse:

The organization of Jehovah's Witnesses was formed by Jesus Christ when he returned in the year 1914, called out his sheep from Babylon the Great {Revelations 18:4} he began restructuring his group by teaching us how to do away with the lies the Antichrist infused in your heads.
So we came out of different religions before Jesus called us into the fold of his true sheep. Isaiah 2:2-4
That's why no religion can meet up our performance as the number one organization of evangelizers! Act 1:8 smiley

Kikikikikikiki grin are you okay sha, Jesus Christ formed your occultist religion, JWs, the same Jesus Christ that you said where is he when COVID-19 are killing people, I don't think you're okay.

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, YOUR OCCULTIST RELIGION, JWs WAS FORMED AND FOUNDED BY YOUR COLONIAL MASTER FROM USA, NAMED CHARLES TAZE RUSSELL in 1872 so stop lying here sogbo

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (87) (Reply)

Dunamis Constructs Road, Renovates And Installs CCTV In 32 Classrooms In Kubwa / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? / Phillip Frimpong Proposed To Carrisa Sharon Oyakhilome By Kneeling Down For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.