Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? - Religion (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? (47939 Views)

What Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Because you have no answer, thought you'll use Mat. 7:7 as usual
Kikikikikikiki grin are you okay sha, Jesus Christ formed your occultist religion, JWs, the same Jesus Christ that you said where is he when COVID-19 are killing people, I don't think you're okay.
ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, YOUR OCCULTIST RELIGION, JWs WAS FORMED AND FOUNDED BY YOUR COLONIAL MASTER FROM USA, NAMED CHARLES TAZE RUSSELL in 1872 so stop lying here sogbo
I was a Muslim before i started reading what Jesus taught so that's the one and only group practicing what Jesus taught after the Antichrist has devastated true Christianity for centuries. So when they said Jesus returned in the year 1914 they backed it up with the FRUIT of FAITH which Jesus promised will serve as the sign to IDENTIFY his true disciples! Matthew 5:14-16; 7:16-18
Whether you like it or not that's the TRUTH! John 8:32 wink

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I was a Muslim before i started reading what Jesus taught so that's the one and only group practicing what Jesus taught after the Antichrist has devastated true Christianity for centuries. So when they said Jesus returned in the year 1914 they backed it up with the FRUIT of FAITH which Jesus promised will serve as the sign to IDENTIFY his true disciples! Matthew 5:14-16; 7:16-18
Whether you like it or not that's the TRUTH! John 8:32 wink

So you were still a Muslim as at January 1st, 2022 abi and you didn't know that Jesus Christ has NO hand in formation of your occultist religion, JWs not until I exposed you.

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, YOUR OCCULTIST RELIGION, JWs WAS FORMED AND FOUNDED BY YOUR COLONIAL MASTER FROM USA, NAMED CHARLES TAZE RUSSELL in 1872, let it enter your skull and you shouldn't lie here next time
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

So you were still a Muslim as at January 1st, 2022 abi and you didn't know that Jesus Christ has NO hand in formation of your occultist religion, JWs not until I exposed you.

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, YOUR OCCULTIST RELIGION, JWs WAS FORMED AND FOUNDED BY YOUR COLONIAL MASTER FROM USA, NAMED CHARLES TAZE RUSSELL in 1872, let it enter your skull and you shouldn't lie here next time

Jesus is the leader of that organization that's why i can quote the scriptures to expose your ignorance. Can you quote the scriptures to prove any of your sects all you do is hide under denominations (anonymous) because none of you can speak of the WORKS of FAITH the way JWs do! Isaiah 54:17 wink

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus is the leader of that organization that's why i can quote the scriptures to expose your ignorance. Can you quote the scriptures to prove any of your sects all you do is hide under denominations (anonymous) because none of you can speak of the WORKS of FAITH the way JWs do! Isaiah 54:17 wink

Where is the name of Jesus Christ from the lists of your colonial masters here:

1. Frederick William Franz

2. Milton George Henschel

3. Nathan Homer Knorr

4. C. T. Russell

5. J. F. Rutherford

6. Don Alden Adams

7. William Henry

Continue deceiving yourself, you'll tell me if Jesus Christ taught you to comsult, engage and patronize babaláwo, onisegun and adahunse for healing or Jesus Christ told you to built one occultist hall you called kingdom hall for your gathering.

This is what Bible says about the Church of God, oya show us your own kingdom hall as read from the Bible oniranu grin

And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.
Matthew 16:18

Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven.
James 5:14-15

Your own is to patronize babaláwo, onisegun and adahunse for healing and deliverance and still calling yourself a true Christian, I laugh at your mumunism

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Where is the name of Jesus Christ from the lists of your colonial masters here:
1. Frederick William Franz
2. Milton George Henschel
3. Nathan Homer Knorr
4. C. T. Russell
5. J. F. Rutherford
6. Don Alden Adams
7. William Henry
Continue deceiving yourself, you'll tell me if Jesus Christ taught you to comsult, engage and patronize babaláwo, onisegun and adahunse for healing or Jesus Christ told you to built one occultist hall you called kingdom hall for your gathering.
This is what Bible says about the Church of God, oya show us your own kingdom hall as read from the Bible oniranu grin
And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.
Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven.
James 5:14-15
Your own is to patronize babaláwo, onisegun and adahunse for healing and deliverance and still calling yourself a true Christian, I laugh at your mumunism

©Disciples should go and make disciples who will also become preachers! Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8
©You are no part of the world where people kill their neighbours due to politics and racism! John 17:14
©Love among fellow believers like Jesus who laid down his life for his friends! John 13:34-35
©The best career most respected is preaching so all members must partake in pairs! Luke 10:1
©Body of overseers (Apostles) one spokesman! Luke 6:13
©No use of physical weapons during disputes! Matthew 26:52
©Fellow members are families no matter where they come from! Matthew 12:46-50
©No noise pollution in the name of preaching! Matthew 12:19
©Going from house to house and door to door preaching! Matthew 10:11-13

If ordinary men from any part of the world can infuse all these in the hearts of millions across the globe making them have the same line of thought! John 17:22

Then such men must be led by the world's most wonderful counselor of all time! Isaiah 9:6 wink
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

©Disciples should go and make disciples who will also become preachers! Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8
©You are no part of the world where people kill their neighbours due to politics and racism! John 17:14
©Love among fellow believers like Jesus who laid down his life for his friends! John 13:34-35
©The best career most respected is preaching so all members must partake in pairs! Luke 10:1
©Body of overseers (Apostles) one spokesman! Luke 6:13
©No use of physical weapons during disputes! Matthew 26:52
©Fellow members are families no matter where they come from! Matthew 12:46-50
©No noise pollution in the name of preaching! Matthew 12:19
©Going from house to house and door to door preaching! Matthew 10:11-13

If ordinary men from any part of the world can infuse all these in the hearts of millions across the globe making them have the same line of thought! John 17:22

Then such men must be led by the world's most wonderful counselor of all time! Isaiah 9:6 wink

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, atleast you see me quoting Church as approved by Jesus Christ, oya show us your own HALL from the Bible as approved by Jesus Christ
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, atleast you see me quoting Church as approved by Jesus Christ, oya show us your own HALL from the Bible as approved by Jesus Christ

Ọ̀dẹ̀! Òponu!! Olódo!!!
Church means a gathering of worshipers so it's not Hebrews language which means Jesus did not use the word "CHURCH" rather he used the Hebrew word for a gathering of worshipers. So a hall is perfect because it's the place where people meet not a building.

Jesus spoke to the congregations (churches) {Revelations 3:14} he wasn't talking to the BUILDINGS but people assembling in a place/hall! wink
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọ̀dẹ̀! Òponu!! Olódo!!!
Church means a gathering of worshipers so it's not Hebrews language which means Jesus did not use the word "CHURCH" rather he used the Hebrew word for a gathering of worshipers. So a hall is perfect because it's the place where people meet not a building.

Surrender yourself for learning Buroda Ode, Church also means a building where Christians go to worship as obtained by Oxford dictionary

https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/american_english/church

MaxInDHouse:

Jesus spoke to the congregations (churches) {Revelations 3:14} he wasn't talking to the BUILDINGS but people assembling in a place/hall! wink

Buhahahaha you sha wan force your hall inside the Bible shey grin

Show us where Jesus Christ approved your own hall lobatan, sebi you're mocking we the Church-goer but now, you want to attached yourself with us, can you see that you're VERY STUPID grin

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Surrender yourself for learning Buroda Ode, Church also means a building where Christians go to worship as obtained by Oxford dictionary
https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/american_english/church
Dictionary gives back the meaning people gave some words not what God's word says.
If you doubt this ask your dictionary to tell you about Jesus! cheesy
ANTIlSLAM:

Buhahahaha you sha wan force your hall inside the Bible shey grin
Show us where Jesus Christ approved your own hall lobatan, sebi you're mocking we the Church-goer but now, you want to attached yourself with us, can you see that you're VERY STUPID grin
Centers for worship is not CHURCH according to the Bible that's what unbelievers call the center of worship! wink
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Dictionary gives back the meaning people gave some words not what God's word says.
If you doubt this ask your dictionary to tell you about Jesus! cheesy

Shey God's word says you should use herbs for your deliverance and healing? You will only keep on exposing your ignorant

But God's word mentioned Temple and synagogue what will you say about that

MaxInDHouse:

Centers for worship is not CHURCH according to the Bible that's what unbelievers call the center of worship! wink

Church also means building as obtained by Oxford dictionary, bobo borrow sense nau grin

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:39am On Aug 17, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Shey God's word says you should use herbs for your deliverance and healing? You will only keep on exposing your ignorant
But God's word mentioned Temple and synagogue what will you say about that
Church also means building as obtained by Oxford dictionary, bobo borrow sense nau grin
OLÓDO! cheesy
On the solid foundation of Peter's utterance is where Jesus built his congregation. This means true disciples of Christ will always go on telling people that Jesus is the Son of God! Matthew 16:16
Jesus never meant building a house on Peter's head o! grin
Otherwise all the places of worship you people call CHURCH supposed to be on top of Peter's head! cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:24am On Aug 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OLÓDO! cheesy
On the solid foundation of Peter's utterance is where Jesus built his congregation. This means true disciples of Christ will always go on telling people that Jesus is the Son of God! Matthew 16:16
Jesus never meant building a house on Peter's head o! grin
Otherwise all the places of worship you people call CHURCH supposed to be on top of Peter's head! cheesy

Mumu oya show us your own hall nau abi google don disappointed you nii as usual grin

You sha dey see Church as approved by Jesus Christ and we the Church-goers that you're mocking are so happy because Jesus Christ is by our side. Oya show us your own hall lobatan, we want to see how Jesus Christ approved you Hall-goers odè grin
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:33am On Aug 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse shey oju e ti fo nii? grin

ANTIlSLAM:

1. Shey God's word says you should use herbs for your deliverance and healing?

2. God's word mentioned Temple and synagogue and not only Church, so what will you say about that

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:04am On Aug 17, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Mumu oya show us your own hall nau abi google don disappointed you nii as usual grin

You sha dey see Church as approved by Jesus Christ and we the Church-goers that you're mocking are so happy because Jesus Christ is by our side. Oya show us your own hall lobatan, we want to see how Jesus Christ approved you Hall-goers odè grin

Because the translators used the English word "Church" shey?
Ọmọ grow up! cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Because the translators used the English word "Church" shey?
Ọmọ grow up! cheesy

Shey na hall he supposed used abi mumu grin
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Shey na hall he supposed used abi mumu grin

A Christian is one person and a church is a group of worshipers not a building! wink
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ExposingdMatrix: 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

A Christian is one person and a church is a group of worshipers not a building! wink

Are you a Church in your occultist religion, JWs? Remember you're mocking Church-goers, so now you wanna associate yourself with the Church-goers abi? Mumu
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Are you a Church in your occultist religion, JWs? Remember you're mocking Church-goers, so now you wanna associate yourself with the Church-goers abi? Mumu

Ọ̀DẸ̀! Even Satanists are called CHURCH! cheesy

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 11:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

But I asked you to differentiate between Onísègùn oyinbo (Medical doctor) and Onísègùn ibile (Traditional doctor), up till now you never answer this question
Didirin! A traditional doctor is also a medical doctor. They don't converse each other.
You can only differenciate between modern medical doctor and traditional medical doctor.

Are you asking me, do you have another ignorant brother here on NL that's showing his support for babaláwo, onisegun and adahunse with their traditional herbs?
Where exactly did MaxinDhouse say a Christian can consult babaláwos?
The last time I checked, oníṣèègùn is physician in English not BABALÁWO as you erroneously and repeatedly said.

Jesus Christ never taught to use any form of medications either in traditional ways or whatever ways to heal your sickness and diseases, get this into your brain
And he never said you shouldn't take medications.
Abeg your Bible say make we no take drugs and herbs for our health and upkeep?

He's a Divine healer, he is mighty to heal any diseases and sicknesses, he never used any form of herbs to healed anyone brought to him. I've explained to you times without number what he created herbs for. MAKE USE OF YOUR EYE
I never said he used herb or drug to heal anybody so?

How did the medicinal properties enter plants and herbs? Na Satan or Babaláwo put am there or God?

When she visited physicians why can't she be healed not until she met with Jesus Christ the great physician, did Jesus Christ applied any medicines or herbs before healing her? All you need is a little sense aswear
My point is Jesus never condemned medicine and physicians (doctors or oníṣèègùn).
Humans, herbs and drugs have thier limitations. No doubt.

I'm not a street boy like you guys in your occultist religion, JWs that believe more in traditional herbalist than Jesus Christ. I HAVE JESUS CHRIST the great Physician, my healer and not babaláwo, onisegun or adahunse
JWs actually believe in Jesus than any Christians sect. They are the only ones following Jesus teachings purely without falsehood.

I don't take drug and I'll never, Jesus Christ is there for me, he is my healer sogbo, let this get into your brain
Lol whatever suits you.
But do you think your cute little innocent kids shouldn't take medications or your lovely pregnant wife? grin grin

Your answer is here, those that have faith in him were healed!
Baba it's not about faith. It's bout God's power. One thing is faith, another thing is power through God's active force, the holy spirit.

Paul and some others did a lot of miracles and even healed some dead people.
You think there's anyone that could do that today?
You know any body that could raise the dead? cheesy cheesy

Miracles happening today are faked or staged. They ain't real man

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/07/herbalists-kill-customer-for-alleged-money-ritual/
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/herbalists-sell-heart-of-man-seeking-money-ritual-for-n20000/
Here is herbal ritual that will help your career
https://www.kobo.com/ww/en/ebook/herbal-rituals
We don't do rituals ogbeni òde.
They are many reports about pastors engaging in bloody rituals I'm the news. Does it mean that every pastor engages in rituals?
If your answer is "NO", definitely not every herbalist does rituals or not not all of them is a Babaláwo.

I told you that I knew a nurse that was also a herbalist. Like she deals in medicinal herbs to treat her patients.

Shey na your colonial masters in USA tell you say traditional herbalist are not spiritist, demonic, etc abi
Ṣé modern herbalist tun wà ní?

Me and my family we don't consult babaláwo, onisegun or adahuse for our healing, Jesus Christ is our healer sogbo let it enter ur brain
Lol. Your wife and kids never consult a doctor before?
How's Jesus Christ healing you? cheesy cheesy
From where to where?

Your traditional herbalist will soon use you for ritual
Continue patronising them, they will soon use you for money ritual sogbo
Hope you've learned a lot cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:23am On Aug 18, 2022
cornelboy:

Didirin! A traditional doctor is also a medical doctor. They don't converse each other.
You can only differenciate between modern medical doctor and traditional medical doctor.

omugọ! grin how can a traditional doctor also be a medical doctor, chaii.. didirin aiye ati orun ni e aswear

A medical doctor (M.D.) is a licensed physician who is a graduate of an accredited medical school.

A traditional doctor or healer is defined as a person who does not has any formal medical training, but is considered (by the local community) as being competent to provide health care using animal, plant and mineral substances and certain other techniques based on social, cultural and religious background...

Oponu, do you still need more of it?

cornelboy:

Where exactly did MaxinDhouse say a Christian can consult babaláwos?
The last time I checked, oníṣèègùn is physician in English not BABALÁWO as you erroneously and repeatedly said.

Sebi you get his number, ask him ode grin

cornelboy:

And he never said you shouldn't take medications.
Abeg your Bible say make we no take drugs and herbs for our health and upkeep?

Shey your own Jesus as there are many Jesus heals people with traditional herbs, or your colonial masters in USA that gather you inside Kingdom hall to brainwashed you never taught you DIVINE HEALING through Christ Jesus?

cornelboy:

I never said he used herb or drug to heal anybody so?

How did the medicinal properties enter plants and herbs? Na Satan or Babaláwo put am there or God?

So satan no get power to teach you how to use herbs for ritual shey? Or na Jesus Christ taught your onisegun how to use herbs for money ritual?

Jesus Christ never taught anyhow how to use traditional herbs for healing as he didn't healed anyone with the use of traditional herbs

cornelboy:

My point is Jesus never condemned medicine and physicians (doctors or oníṣèègùn).
Humans, herbs and drugs have thier limitations. No doubt.

You never answer my question. DID JESUS CHRIST ANY MEDICINES OR HERBS BEFORE HEALING HER?

cornelboy:

JWs actually believe in Jesus than any Christians sect. They are the only ones following Jesus teachings purely without falsehood.

Yeah! You believe in your own jesus as the herbalist that cherish traditional herbs more than DIVINE HEALING, BUT MY OWN JESUS CHRIST IS A GREAT PHYSICIAN, MY HEALER as I and my family don't depend or believe in onisegun, babaláwo or adahunse

cornelboy:

Lol whatever suits you.
But do you think your cute little innocent kids shouldn't take medications or your lovely pregnant wife? grin grin

YES, WE DON'T TAKE MEDICINES

cornelboy:

Baba it's not about faith. It's bout God's power. One thing is faith, another thing is power through God's active force, the holy spirit.

Paul and some others did a lot of miracles and even healed some dead people.
You think there's anyone that could do that today?
You know any body that could raise the dead? cheesy cheesy

Miracles happening today are faked or staged. They ain't real man

DIVINE HEALING through Christ Jesus is an abomination in your occultist religion, JWs.

So those that do that today are what? They mocked Jesus Christ the same way you're doing, they called him names isn't it?

cornelboy:

We don't do rituals ogbeni òde.
They are many reports about pastors engaging in bloody rituals I'm the news. Does it mean that every pastor engages in rituals?
If your answer is "NO", definitely not every herbalist does rituals or not not all of them is a Babaláwo.

I told you that I knew a nurse that was also a herbalist. Like she deals in medicinal herbs to treat her patients.

The one you do is more than a ritual mumu. Even your colonial masters in USA are also herbalist abi bawo

cornelboy:

Ṣé modern herbalist tun wà ní?

I said TRADITIONAL HERBALIST borrow sense now.

This is the question again:

Shey na your colonial masters in USA tell you say traditional herbalist are not spiritist, demonic, etc abi

Answer the question sogbo, NO escaping route for you

cornelboy:

Lol. Your wife and kids never consult a doctor before?
How's Jesus Christ healing you? cheesy cheesy
From where to where?

YES NEVER AND THEY WILL NEVER, We believe in DIVINE HEALING and it has been working for us through prayers and faith in Christ Jesus

cornelboy:

Hope you've learned a lot cheesy

You are the dummy here that I'm teaching a great lesson, so surrender yourself for learning
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:26am On Aug 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọ̀DẸ̀! Even Satanists are called CHURCH! cheesy

Omugo, didirin! The same way your occultist religion, JWs is called evil, demonic, satanic, etc
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:35am On Aug 18, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Omugo, didirin! The same way your occultist religion, JWs is called evil, demonic, satanic, etc
So a church means assembly of worshipers not a building! wink
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:39am On Aug 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So a church means assembly of worshipers not a building! wink

ANTIlSLAM:

That's the point omugo
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:46am On Aug 18, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

That's the point omugo
Funny Churchgoer! cheesy

Evil, Demonic, Satanic are labels Jesus told his disciples that unbelievers like you will tag to practicers of pure worship {Matthew 10:25} so if you're calling JWs Evil, Satanic, Demonic you only makes Jesus' words comes true since that is not what they call themselves neither are they doing anything as such. Matthew 5:11-12 smiley
What you have learned now is that the building where people meet for worship is not CHURCH rather it's the assembly of worshipers just as the worshipers of Satan also call themselves CHURCH! smiley
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:49am On Aug 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Funny Churchgoer! cheesy

Evil, Demonic, Satanic are labels Jesus told his disciples that unbelievers like you will tag to practicers of pure worship {Matthew 10:25} so if you're calling JWs Evil, Satanic, Demonic you only makes Jesus' words comes true since that is not what they call themselves neither are they doing anything as such. Matthew 5:11-12 smiley
What you have learned now is that the building where people meet for worship is not CHURCH rather it's the assembly of worshipers just as the worshipers of Satan also call themselves CHURCH! smiley

Funny occultist religion, JWs hall goer, let's see your kingdom hall as approved by Jesus Christ nau, sogbo ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, omugo
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:00am On Aug 18, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Funny occultist religion, JWs hall goer, let's see your kingdom hall as approved by Jesus Christ nau, sogbo ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, omugo
At least intelligent followers of this forum can see how you've proved to be a disgrace to yourself as you keep lying publicly without shame.
Your wife and children do use medicines and àgbo for sure but you keep lying as if you don't just to prove stubborn.
You have learned that Catholics missionaries building hospitals aren't doing so for faith in Christ Jesus at least you yourself condemned the use of medicines.
You have learned that it's the assembly of worshipers that's rightly called church in the Bible not buildings.
You have learned that the WORKS of FAITH in Christ Jesus is the preaching and teaching that he commissioned in the first century not just kind gestures.
So next time you see JWs humble yourself and learn this stubbornness or arrogance using abusive speeches for cover is not helping you.
Farewell! smiley
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:23am On Aug 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

At least intelligent followers of this forum can see how you've proved to be a disgrace to yourself as you keep lying publicly without shame.
Your wife and children do use medicines and àgbo for sure but you keep lying as if you don't just to prove stubborn.
You have learned that Catholics missionaries building hospitals aren't doing so for faith in Christ Jesus at least you yourself condemned the use of medicines.
You have learned that it's the assembly of worshipers that's rightly called church in the Bible not buildings.
You have learned that the WORKS of FAITH in Christ Jesus is the preaching and teaching that he commissioned in the first century not just kind gestures.
So next time you see JWs humble yourself and learn this stubbornness or arrogance using abusive speeches for cover is not helping you.
Farewell! smiley

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, sebi you don know English more than the owner of the language, so guy, let's see your kingdom hall as approved by Jesus Christ lobatan nau Omugo
grin

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Phraences: 5:28am On Aug 18, 2022
1Sharon:

Bomb sales have gone up.

Stop eeit!!!! shocked
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Castingdownimag: 6:38am On Aug 18, 2022
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN MORE ABOUT KING SOLOMON ( COLOUR, RACE)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUC3oomhFms
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by SharonLoveth(f): 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Who now tag building of school and hospital as work of faith ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO? grin

You lied against SharonLoveth, she asked you to post where she said it is work of faith, building of school and hospital, up till now no response. You shifted your frustration to ANTIISLAM that he said building of school and hospital is the work of faith, ANTIISLAM asked you same question where he said such, you jejeli cover your shame with another topic of discussion.

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, aswear na frustration go kill you grin

He lied against me and he find it difficult to qoute where I said such
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
SharonLoveth:

He lied against me and he find it difficult to qoute where I said such

Sister, don't mind MaxInDHouse, the boy is a disgrace to humanity

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (87) (Reply)

Dunamis Constructs Road, Renovates And Installs CCTV In 32 Classrooms In Kubwa / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? / Phillip Frimpong Proposed To Carrisa Sharon Oyakhilome By Kneeling Down For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.