Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? (47098 Views)

What Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Can you use Jesus' words to prove that those people are CHRISTIANS or you're just joking? smiley

They are politicians as u said.. I'll proof that after you do justice to the below questions

MaxInDHouse:

The mature one that's lying grin you are a big liar aswear. Shey your elders in JW always gather you inside Kingdom Hall to nurture you on how to lie to defend your occultist religion, na mumu you think ANTIISLAM is abi?

1. You lied that Emperor Constantine initiated Catholic church and to bring proof from a reliable source, O LULE

2. You said Christians shouldn't participate in Military services, I asked you to back your claim if it is what Jesus Christ that you're following his foodsteps told you this but up till now you never answer, O TUN LULE for the second time grin

3. Your gullible visited the hospital built by the catholic missionaries you tagged as Politicians for your healing, you went to Sacred Heart Hospital for medical attention in which YOUR GLORY with your fellow members in JW's was stolen, I asked you whose foodsteps did you followed to have in the first place went to hospital for medical check-up since four days now you never see answer to this question. O TUN LULE for the third time

4. You lied that Catholic missions forced people to joined Catholicism and to bring proof for this your big fat lie is another problem for you and your elders in JW's, O TUN LULE AGAIN for the 4th times

5. You lied that your JW's activities are waxing stronger in islamic states, I gave you all islamic countries in this world where the activities of your occultist religion were banned, so I asked you to give us just ONE from the islamic states you said your JW is doing wonderfully well, till now you never see that Islamic country, for the 5th times again O TUN LULE, must you be lying, shey if you don't lie on a blessed day YOU WILL DIE? grin

6. You claimed to be following the foodsteps of Jesus Christ and I asked you the most simplest questions on earth that:

A. Did Jesus Christ erected kingdom hall you are using today?
B. Did Jesus Christ used the internet you are using today?
C. Did Jesus Christ carried one useless bag and umbrella with watchtower in his hands?

For the past four days now you never see answer to these lovely questions, O TUN LULE for the 6th times

7. You want to claim to know all, you said Church means Christian's gathering not the buildings, you think na mumu you dey have discussion with abi, from a realible source I gave it to you that CHURCH ALSO MEANS A BUILDING USED FOR PUBLIC CHRISTIAN WORSHIP, I asked you to give us the address of your Kingdom Hall in islamic countries you lied that Jehovah's Witnesses are preaching and teaching peacefully because you know their rules and you play along so as not to provoke their anger and since you aren't interested in their politics they have no issues with you, UP TILL NOW you never see solution to this question, for the 7th times, O TUN LULE grin

8. You visited Sacred Heart Hospital built by Catholic missionaries whom your gullible tagged as politicians, I asked you even pleaded with you that the Doctors and the Nurses that attended to you are they whitemen from Europe or Nigerians like you, you waved the question as someone deaf, blind and dumb. O LULE again for the 8th times.

O LULE L'ekinni, L'ekeji, L'eketa to the 8th times, which kind human being are you ? grin you are a colossal failure Ologbeni. Go back to your Kingdom Hall, ask Jehovah to give you wisdom, knowledge and understand that you will needed to face ANTIISLAM next time

You are now crying to be a mature mind after exposing all your lies, you think you can mumu ANTIISLAM abi? grin O kere simi gidigan aswear. Sha bring your brain make I help you reset am at a cheapest price sogbo OLODO OMO

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by advocatejare(m): 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The topic of discussion is on what benefit has Islam (a religion) brought to Nigeria?
If you want to change the topic then you can start your own thread but as for as Christianity is concerned according to the Bible building schools and hospitals is not the assignment Jesus gave his disciples Sir! wink

Another failed prophecy from the lying cult called JW:
“1917: In 1918, Christendom would go down as a system to oblivion and be succeeded by revolutionary governments. God would "destroy the churches wholesale and the church members by the millions". Church members would "perish by the sword of war, revolution and anarchy". The dead would lie unburied. In 1920 all earthly governments would disappear, with worldwide anarchy prevailing”.

What do you have to say to this?

2 Likes

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:31am On Jul 17, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

They are politicians as u said.. I'll proof that after you do justice to the below questions
Well the simple answer is "they are not" that's why you're trying to cover up the truth with exchange of insults.

This is the assignment Jesus gave his disciples:

They are to visit those living in their vicinity {Matthew 10:11-13} to preach and discuss what righteousness in the name of God means angels will start writing down the names of both the preachers and those that welcome the preachers hospitably {Malachi 3:16} that's why Jesus said those that reject them will have themselves to blame in the day of judgement {Matthew 10:14-15} because their names will be missing in the book of life which was written by those angels! Revelations 20:15

But all these are things we humans can't see because it's the works of angels that will determine who are practicing pure worship as Jesus Christ laid it down. So how can sincere and honest hearted individuals notice that God's Holy Spirit is WORKING out something very important around them? Jesus said those practicing what he taught will be supported by God's Holy Spirit {Act 1:8} so the spirit will bring back to their minds the important things Jesus taught his disciples {John 14:26} while those who has been blinded by demons are doing things that has nothing to do with God's will {2Corinthians 4:4} Jesus' real disciples will be studying his words diligently to know exactly what he ordered them to do so he will join them in their gathering like a spirit being {Matthew 18:20} that doesn't mean they won't make mistakes because even when Jesus was here physically his disciples do make err in the things he taught them! Luke 22:24

EVIDENCE!
By the time Jesus start working invisibly with his earthly subjects {Matthew 28:20} their neighbours will notice that this group is totally different from all others {John 17:14} due to their outlook that will be strange to everyone {Isaiah 55:8-9} so all other religions and peoples will hate them {John 15:18-21} it's not their fault they just lack understanding of what Michael (Jesus) is doing in the midst of imperfect humans {Daniel 12:1, 10} but then everyone will notice that this organization of people from different races have love among themselves {John 13:34-35; 15:12, 17} and they will be joyful no matter how hostile people around them are {Luke 10:20} and there will be peace among them! John 14:27

Then they will use what they learned in God's word to settle all their disparities, divert their resources into production of food and information materials, erase the making, buying, selling or using weapons among their members globally, vow never to raise weapons against anyone and stop participating in wars throughout the world! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

That is what Jesus' teachings supposed to produce in the gathering of imperfect humans because he is the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} of course they have a school but it has nothing to do with worldly careers that's why everyone can notice that whether they're highly educated {Act 22:3} or lesser in worldly degrees {Act 4:13} Jesus' true disciples are fully competent and completely equipped {Matthew 5:13-16; 2Timothy 3:16-17} in handling the sword of the spirit which is God's word! Ephesians 6:17 compare to Luke 22:36; Hebrews 4:12

I know the spirit in you guys has sustained injury so you're bitterly angered that's why you can't cope instead you want to turn this whole thing into exchange of insults and abusive speeches {Titus 3:9} so try to have a rethink i'm not condemning hospitals or schools but what i'm saying is that those aren't what Jesus' disciples are expected to produce as FRUIT of faith. Matthew 7:16

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:36am On Jul 17, 2022
advocatejare:

“1917: In 1918, Christendom would go down as a system to oblivion and be succeeded by revolutionary governments. God would "destroy the churches wholesale and the church members by the millions". Church members would "perish by the sword of war, revolution and anarchy". The dead would lie unburied. In 1920 all earthly governments would disappear, with worldwide anarchy prevailing”.

MaxInDHouse:

The topic of discussion is: "what benefit has Islam (a religion) brought to Nigeria?"
If you want to change the topic then you can start your own thread but as far as Christianity is concerned according to the Bible building schools and hospitals is not the assignment Jesus gave his disciples Sir! wink
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AntiChristian: 6:27am On Jul 17, 2022
Prettygirl200:
U are always ranting, beating around the bush always dodging questions bc u are pointless. Oga list what Muslims has offered this country so far since their existence u can't u are here talking out of context bc u do not have a point. Rubbish!! Antichristian my foot.

O! I will tell you if you can tell me what Jesus Christ in the Bible brought to Israel from 2022 years ago till today?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 17, 2022
AntiChristian:
Nigeria is not ruled by islam. So I don't understand what the aim of this thread is if not bigotry as usual. You should list what Christianity has brought instead?

All those prayers, vigils, crusades, bus preaching, street preaching, revivals, mass, tract sharing, etc. Of what use has it been?

Can any wise Christian tell me what Jesus brought to Israel 2022 years ago till today? If Jesus brought nothing that lasted I don't think Christianity would bring anything to Nigeria that Jesus didn't bring to Israel.
your Islam wants to rule the whole world with its law 1) forceful expansion 2)killings for a dead god cos a living God won't have others fight for him 3)child marriage citing examples of mallama Amina vs prophet MHD(pbuh), so Islam Is just out to destroy.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by advocatejare(m): 8:30am On Jul 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Come and defend the fake prophecy of your JW cult.
Opuro jatijati

2 Likes

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by advocatejare(m): 8:34am On Jul 17, 2022
tytachile:
your Islam wants to rule the whole world with its law 1) forceful expansion 2)killings for a dead god cos a living God won't have others fight for him 3)child marriage citing examples of mallama Amina vs prophet MHD(pbuh), so Islam Is just out to destroy.
Antichristian and his likes are ignorant of their religion that is why they always say that Islam will rule the world, when in the actual fact the founder of Islam has told us how Islam will end:

Sahih Muslim 146
It is narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Umar ('Abdullahb. 'Umar) that the Messenger of Allah observed: Verily Islam started as something strange and it would again revert (to its old position) of being strange just as it started, and it would recede between the two mosques just as the serpent crawls back into its hole.

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:52am On Jul 17, 2022
advocatejare:

You don't need to be bitter my guy, the truth will speak for itself! John 8:32 wink

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by advocatejare(m): 9:59am On Jul 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You don't need to be bitter my guy, the truth will speak for itself! John 8:32 wink
I’m not bitter, I’m only asking you to explain the failed prophecy of your cult:

None of these fake prophecies from deceptive jw cult was fulfilled for over a century now.

Yours is a devilish cult, liar like your father Satan , Al-Makireena the father of all lies, the best of the deceivers!

2 Likes

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 17, 2022
[quote author=advocatejare post=114812961]
Antichristian and his likes are ignorant of their religion that is why they always say that Islam will rule the world, when in the actual fact the founder of Islam has told us how Islam will end:

Sahih Muslim 146
It is narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Umar ('Abdullahb. 'Umar) that the Messenger of Allah observed: Verily Islam started as something strange and it would again revert (to its old position) of being strange just as it started, and it would recede between the two mosques just as the serpent crawls back into its hole.[/quote) good morning my brother in Christ and happy Sunday!

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by pargelenis(m): 10:52am On Jul 17, 2022
Backwardness.
@Antichristian is a prime example of an Islamic crètin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:05am On Jul 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well the simple answer is "they are not" that's why you're trying to cover up the truth with exchange of insults.

This is the assignment Jesus gave his disciples:

They are to visit those living in their vicinity {Matthew 10:11-13} to preach and discuss what righteousness in the name of God means angels will start writing down the names of both the preachers and those that welcome the preachers hospitably {Malachi 3:16} that's why Jesus said those that reject them will have themselves to blame in the day of judgement {Matthew 10:14-15} because their names will be missing in the book of life which was written by those angels! Revelations 20:15

But all these are things we humans can't see because it's the works of angels that will determine who are practicing pure worship as Jesus Christ laid it down. So how can sincere and honest hearted individuals notice that God's Holy Spirit is WORKING out something very important around them? Jesus said those practicing what he taught will be supported by God's Holy Spirit {Act 1:8} so the spirit will bring back to their minds the important things Jesus taught his disciples {John 14:26} while those who has been blinded by demons are doing things that has nothing to do with God's will {2Corinthians 4:4} Jesus' real disciples will be studying his words diligently to know exactly what he ordered them to do so he will join them in their gathering like a spirit being {Matthew 18:20} that doesn't mean they won't make mistakes because even when Jesus was here physically his disciples do make err in the things he taught them! Luke 22:24

EVIDENCE!
By the time Jesus start working invisibly with his earthly subjects {Matthew 28:20} their neighbours will notice that this group is totally different from all others {John 17:14} due to their outlook that will be strange to everyone {Isaiah 55:8-9} so all other religions and peoples will hate them {John 15:18-21} it's not their fault they just lack understanding of what Michael (Jesus) is doing in the midst of imperfect humans {Daniel 12:1, 10} but then everyone will notice that this organization of people from different races have love among themselves {John 13:34-35; 15:12, 17} and they will be joyful no matter how hostile people around them are {Luke 10:20} and there will be peace among them! John 14:27

Then they will use what they learned in God's word to settle all their disparities, divert their resources into production of food and information materials, erase the making, buying, selling or using weapons among their members globally, vow never to raise weapons against anyone and stop participating in wars throughout the world! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

That is what Jesus' teachings supposed to produce in the gathering of imperfect humans because he is the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} of course they have a school but it has nothing to do with worldly careers that's why everyone can notice that whether they're highly educated {Act 22:3} or lesser in worldly degrees {Act 4:13} Jesus' true disciples are fully competent and completely equipped {Matthew 5:13-16; 2Timothy 3:16-17} in handling the sword of the spirit which is God's word! Ephesians 6:17 compare to Luke 22:36; Hebrews 4:12

I know the spirit in you guys has sustained injury so you're bitterly angered that's why you can't cope instead you want to turn this whole thing into exchange of insults and abusive speeches {Titus 3:9} so try to have a rethink i'm not condemning hospitals or schools but what i'm saying is that those aren't what Jesus' disciples are expected to produce as FRUIT of faith. Matthew 7:16

You first started using insultive words, please learn how to control your anger when truth is making you uncomfortable and frustrated

So building hospital for the use of your followers in JW's, for the use of your people in Abeokuta is not what Jesus Christ is expecting from Catholic missionaries right?

Must Jesus Christ tell us everything to be done in life for the betterment of we human being?

1. Did Jesus Christ told the disciples to eat in the morning, afternoon and evening?

2. Did Jesus Christ told you to always take your bath?

3. Did Jesus Christ gave the disciples an assignment of going to school?

4. Did Jesus Christ gave the disciples an assignment of using the internet?

5. Did Jesus Christ gave the disciples an assignment of using the watchtower to propagate the gospel?

WILL YOU ANSWER ALL THESE ABOVE QUESTIONS?

Peace is always mine, I'm already living in peace, you are the one that need this peace and also you should live in peace with others. Stop condemning which is good, stop tagging everyone as politicians for doing good that will favour you and your fellow JW's members.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:10am On Jul 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Which truth is speaking here since 1918 and 1920 about your failed prophecies grin

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
advocatejare:

I’m not bitter, I’m only asking you to explain the failed prophecy of your cult:

None of these fake prophecies from deceptive jw cult was fulfilled for over a century now.

Yours is a devilish cult, liar like your father Satan , Al-Makireena the father of all lies, the best of the deceivers!

I've told you if you want to change the topic try to set up your own thread and i'll be there to TEACH you that they never prophesy o! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by advocatejare(m): 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I've told you if you want to change the topic try to set up your own thread and i'll be there to TEACH you that they never prophesy o! smiley
You responded to the first failed prophecy with another lie that rapture has taken place and that peoples’ spirit resurrected in 1914. You didn’t complain that time that I should create another thread. Why not respond to this one here too? Oniro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
advocatejare:

You responded to the first failed prophecy with another lie that rapture has taken place and that peoples’ spirit resurrected in 1914. You didn’t complain that time that I should create another thread. Why not respond to this one here too? Oniro

I know you're really bitter inside as you're desperate to silence me with another topic that has nothing to do with what we're discussing here!

The truth of the matter is that they never prophesied as critics are telling you but then you need to calm down and reason well otherwise you'll continue agitating profusely over false accusations.
That's another topic which has nothing to do with this one, what we're saying here is that building hospitals and schools isn't the work Jesus assigned his disciples.
So if you want to discuss on the case of God's people then open another thread and tag me let's see who has been deceived between you and i, i'm sure you're not afraid of been silenced with hard facts as i've done on this thread! Isaiah 54:17 wink

3 Likes

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Which truth is speaking here since 1918 and 1920 about your failed prophecies grin

I believe you're brutal than your friend so the ball is in your court.

Open a thread on FAILED PROPHECIES and tag me let's see who has been deceived between us regarding this false prophecy issue! smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by advocatejare(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I know you're really bitter inside as you're desperate to silence me with another topic that has nothing to do with what we're discussing here!

The truth of the matter is that they never prophesied as critics are telling you but then you need to calm down and reason well otherwise you'll continue to agitating profusely over false accusations.
That's another topic which has nothing to do with this one, what we're saying here is that building hospitals and schools isn't the work Jesus assigned his disciples.
So if you want to discuss on the case of God's people then open another thread and tag me let's see who has been deceived between you and i, i'm sure you're not afraid of been silenced with hard facts as i've done on this thread! Isaiah 54:17 wink
So is rolling out false prophecies Christ like?

2 Likes

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I believe you're brutal than your friend so the ball is in your court.

Open a thread on FAILED PROPHECIES and tag me let's see who has been deceived between us regarding this false prophecy issue! smiley

You've not be deceived but everyone according to your moribund in JW's are politicians no be so
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by RightChanneI: 2:17am On Jul 18, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

MaxInDHouse See your life, you're now a laughing stock
He's a disgrace to humanity
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:31am On Jul 18, 2022
advocatejare:

So is rolling out false prophecies Christ like?
There is a difference between the title "CHRIST" and "CHRISTLIKE"
Christ is a perfect being whereas Christlike humans are imperfect.
So while both may be eagerly anticipating the salvation of mankind Christ will speak with greatest caution because his father is the only one who knows everything {Matthew 24:36} but the Christlike due to anxiety speaks as if Christ knows it all! John 21:17b

That's why faithful servants of God from time to time keep anticipating the salvation of mankind {Act 1:6} neither Jehovah or Jesus condemns these faithful ones for their anxiety because they both perfectly understood what it will mean for them!

So thinking that servants of God who are eagerly anticipating salvation are false prophets due to their anxiety sounds funny to me. John the baptist who gathered disciples and taught them many things also had wrong expectations of what will happen. For instance after he had baptized Jesus, saw God's Holy Spirit landing like a dove on Jesus' head and hearing God's voice John concluded that God's kingdom is here already so he began directing his disciples to follow Jesus for updates about God's Kingdom {John 1:29, 36-36} he explained to his disciples that Jesus is the person they're all expecting! John 3:25-30

But due to anxiety John's expectations was wrong! He began preaching fearlessly after his experience with Jesus, seeing the Holy Spirit and hearing God's voice to the extent that he spoke against king Herod Antipas who snatched his brother's wife {Matthew 14:3-4} John was arrested and imprisoned, he thought Jesus as the expected Messiah will come and deliver him waited but Jesus didn't come to rescue him so listen to what John sent his own disciples to ask Jesus:

“Are you the Coming One, or are we to expect a different one?” Matthew 11:3

When Jesus heard this he realized that John has had wrong expectations so he sent John's disciples back saying:

Go and report to John what you are hearing and seeing: The blind are now seeing and the lame are walking, the lepers are being cleansed and the deaf are hearing, the dead are being raised up and the poor are being told the good news. Happy is the one who finds no cause for stumbling in me" Matthew 11:4-6

Let's meditate on this conversation, don't you think John must have taught his disciples so many things about the Christ that's not accurate? Surely that must have been the case!

But what did Jesus have to say about this faithful servant of God whose anxiety led him to wrong expectations?
Jesus has this to say about John the baptist:

"Truly I say to you, among those born of women, there has not been raised up anyone greater than John the Baptist, but a lesser person in the Kingdom of the heavens is greater than he is. From the days of John the Baptist until now, the Kingdom of the heavens is the goal toward which men press, and those pressing forward are seizing it. For all, the Prophets and the Law, prophesied until John; and if you are willing to accept it, he is ‘E·liʹjah who is to come.’ Let the one who has ears listen" Matthew 11:11-15

According to Jesus Christ John the baptist was the greatest man who ever lived before then, and do you notice that Jesus said John is the expected Elijah God promised the Jews?
Well the expected Elijah had wrong expectations o but Jesus never condemned him rather Jesus spoke highly of this faithful servant of God after sending messengers to readjust his views.

So if you're dancing around due to the wrong expectations of God's modern day servants thinking you have something worthwhile against them then you've been thoroughly deceived Sir because God's servants from time immemorial do have wrong expectations at times but that doesn't mean God will no longer use them to achieve His purposes.
That's you can't find any group practicing what Jesus taught apart from this organization that you're trying to demonize simply because they had wrong expectations just like all faithful servants of old!

Do you believe in Jesus Christ?

Well he has given you the key to IDENTIFY them in the midst of countless sects claiming they belong to God. Jesus said:

"By their FRUITS you will know them" Matthew 7:16

If you're thinking wrong expectations is an evil fruit then remember all servants of God who has had wrong expectations in the past.
The fruit is what God said at Isaiah 2:2-4 and repeated at Micah 4:1-3, any organization that has successfully achieved that is no doubt having the backing of God's Holy Spirit! Matthew 7:17-18

As for wrong expectations well the true God knew His worshipers will surely have it due to anxiety that's why He has this to tell them:

For the vision is yet for its appointed time, And it is rushing toward its end, and it will not lie. Even if it should delay, keep in EXPECTATION of it! For it will without fail come true. It will not be late! Habakkuk 2:3

3 Likes

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AntiChristian: 5:35am On Jul 18, 2022
pargelenis:
Backwardness.
@Antichristian is a prime example of an Islamic crètin

Thanks for the compliment. And may cretinism not end in your lineage.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by pargelenis(m): 5:40am On Jul 18, 2022
AntiChristian:
Thanks for the compliment. And may cretinism not end in your lineage.
may you choke on your boyfriend’s paenis grin
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AntiChristian: 5:44am On Jul 18, 2022
[quote author=tytachile post=114816186][/quote]

Your real brother in Christ!
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AntiChristian: 6:45am On Jul 18, 2022
tytachile:

Which of these didn't your God support in your Bible?

And who is Mallama Amina?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by advocatejare(m): 7:02am On Jul 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

There is a difference between the title "CHRIST" and "CHRISTLIKE"
Christ is a perfect being whereas Christlike humans are imperfect.
So while both may be eagerly anticipating the salvation of mankind Christ will speak with greatest caution because his father is the only one who knows everything {Matthew 24:36} but the Christlike due to anxiety speaks as if Christ knows it all! John 21:17b

That's why faithful servants of God from time to time keep anticipating the salvation of mankind {Act 1:6} neither Jehovah or Jesus condemns these faithful ones for their anxiety because they both perfectly understood what it will mean for them!

So thinking that servants of God who are eagerly anticipating salvation are false prophets due to their anxiety sounds funny to me. John the baptist who gathered disciples and taught them many things also had wrong expectations of what will happen. For instance after he had baptized Jesus, saw God's Holy Spirit landing like a dove on Jesus' head and hearing God's voice John concluded that God's kingdom is here already so he began directing his disciples to follow Jesus for updates about God's Kingdom {John 1:29, 36-36} he explained to his disciples that Jesus is the person they're all expecting! John 3:25-30

But due to anxiety John's expectations was wrong! He began preaching fearlessly after his experience with Jesus, seeing the Holy Spirit and hearing God's voice to the extent that he spoke against king Herod Antipas who snatched his brother's wife {Matthew 14:3-4} John was arrested and imprisoned, he thought Jesus as the expected Messiah will come and deliver him waited but Jesus didn't come to rescue him so listen to what John sent his own disciples to ask Jesus:

“Are you the Coming One, or are we to expect a different one?” Matthew 11:3

When Jesus heard this he realized that John has had wrong expectations so he sent John's disciples back saying:

Go and report to John what you are hearing and seeing: The blind are now seeing and the lame are walking, the lepers are being cleansed and the deaf are hearing, the dead are being raised up and the poor are being told the good news. Happy is the one who finds no cause for stumbling in me" Matthew 11:4-6

Let's meditate on this conversation, don't you think John must have taught his disciples so many things about the Christ that's not accurate? Surely that must have been the case!

But what did Jesus have to say about this faithful servant of God whose anxiety led him to wrong expectations?
Jesus has this to say about John the baptist:

"Truly I say to you, among those born of women, there has not been raised up anyone greater than John the Baptist, but a lesser person in the Kingdom of the heavens is greater than he is. From the days of John the Baptist until now, the Kingdom of the heavens is the goal toward which men press, and those pressing forward are seizing it. For all, the Prophets and the Law, prophesied until John; and if you are willing to accept it, he is ‘E·liʹjah who is to come.’ Let the one who has ears listen" Matthew 11:11-15

According to Jesus Christ John the baptist was the greatest man who ever lived before then, and do you notice that Jesus said John is the expected Elijah God promised the Jews?
Well the expected Elijah had wrong expectations o but Jesus never condemned him rather Jesus spoke highly of this faithful servant of God after sending messengers to readjust his views.

So if you're dancing around due to the wrong expectations of God's modern day servants thinking you have something worthwhile against them then you've been thoroughly deceived Sir because God's servants from time immemorial do have wrong expectations at times but that doesn't mean God will no longer use them to achieve His purposes.
That's you can't find any group practicing what Jesus taught apart from this organization that you're trying to demonize simply because they had wrong expectations just like all faithful servants of old!

Do you believe in Jesus Christ?

Well he has given you the key to IDENTIFY them in the midst of countless sects claiming they belong to God. Jesus said:

"By their FRUITS you will know them" Matthew 7:16

If you're thinking wrong expectations is an evil fruit then remember all servants of God who has had wrong expectations in the past.
The fruit is what God said at Isaiah 2:2-4 and repeated at Micah 4:1-3, any organization that has successfully achieved that is no doubt having the backing of God's Holy Spirit! Matthew 7:17-18

As for wrong expectations well the true God knew His worshipers will surely have it due to anxiety that's why He has this to tell them:

For the vision is yet for its appointed time, And it is rushing toward its end, and it will not lie. Even if it should delay, keep in EXPECTATION of it! For it will without fail come true. It will not be late! Habakkuk 2:3

Stop the epistles and answer a simple and direct question.
You wrote that:
“what we're saying here is that building hospitals and schools isn't the work Jesus assigned his disciples”

Now I’m asking you that is rolling out fake prophecies and predictions the work Jesus assigned his disciples?

Your cult gave a time-specific prophecy 1918 and 1920 which are over a 100 years now and yet you’re saying that the vision is for an appointed time? The appointed time was clearly stated in the fake prophecy, your cult is like that of Allah, the al-Makireena the best of the deceivers, Satan the father of all lies who was a liar from the beginning!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:18am On Jul 18, 2022
advocatejare:

Stop the epistles and answer a simple and direct question.
You wrote that:
“what we're saying here is that building hospitals and schools isn't the work Jesus assigned his disciples”

Now I’m asking you that is rolling out fake prophecies and predictions the work Jesus assigned his disciples?

Sincere individuals will gain insight but you can continue agitating if that's what you choose to do. False expectations due to anxiety totally differs from PROPHECIES. People contemplating on what God's word says about the kingdom aren't prophesying rather they're eagerly anticipating their salvation just as faithful servants of God has been doing from time immemorial!

May you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by advocatejare(m): 7:19am On Jul 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Your cult gave a time-specific prophecy 1918 and 1920 which are over a 100 years now and yet you’re saying that the vision is for an appointed time? The appointed time was clearly stated in the fake prophecy, your cult is like that of Allah, the al-Makireena the best of the deceivers, Satan the father of all lies who was a liar from the beginning!

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by advocatejare(m): 7:23am On Jul 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Sincere individuals will gain insight but you can continue agitating if that's what you choose to do. False expectations due to anxiety totally differs from PROPHECIES. People contemplating on what God's word says about the kingdom aren't prophesying rather they're eagerly anticipating their salvation just as faithful servants of God has been doing from time immemorial!
That was not an expectation but a time-bound prophecy of what will happen in the future that your cult rolled out and the specific time it will happen. But you’re here trying to defend nonsense:

Does this look like an expectation to you?

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:24am On Jul 18, 2022
advocatejare:

They're doing the perfect job of gathering millions and erasing politics, racism and military services from their hearts! Isaiah 2:2-4 compare to Micah 4:1-3

That's the job assigned to God's people but as for their errors the Almighty God says He will not even look at it as long as they're doing what they're assigned to do! Psalms 103:12-14

So you can continue agitating Sir God almighty has approved their WORKS that's why you can't find a better performing group than them! wink

2 Likes

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:30am On Jul 18, 2022
advocatejare:

That was not an expectation but a time-bound prophecy of what will happen in the future that your cult rolled out and the specific time it will happen. But you’re here trying to defend nonsense:

Does this look like an expectation to you?

John the baptist taught his disciples so many things but when the light came {Proverbs 4:18} John's teachings were updated! Act 18:24-26

Updates is what God does when His servants had wrong expectations not condemn their fine WORKS. That's why you can't find any other group performing like Jehovah's Witnesses. You can continue agitating profusely over their wrong expectations but by their fine WORKS God has vindicated them! James 2:18-26 wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (87) (Reply)

RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' / Deeper Life Church Building Collapses In Lagos, Worshippers Injured / Escoba Smith Buys His Pastor 2017 Toyota Prado As Birthday Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.