Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? (47076 Views)

What Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:18am On Jul 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If you feel that patronizing unbelievers for their services is against your thinking it's OK but you can't force your opinion on me Sir!

But your thinking that condemned the good gesture catholic missionaries shown to your people in Abeokuta since 1885 till date in which all your occultist members in JW benefitted from including you for your healing should have tell you that JW's in Ogun State ought to have something of such that will be of benefit to unbelievers rather than saying bad things against what you're also benefitting from

MaxInDHouse:

Jesus was a PERFECT man with no sin so the adverse effects of sin like sickness can't affect him but as for his imperfect disciples they surely battled with sicknesses later that's why Paul could advise Timothy to use wine for his stomach ulcer instead of performing miracles as you people often expect! 1Timothy 5:23 wink

So do they visited the hospital, NO

Do they carry one useless umbrella with watchtower in there hands, NO

Do they use the internet, NO

Do they condemned which is good in their life time, NO

Whose footsteps are you following then in your occultist JW?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:42am On Jul 20, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

But your thinking that condemned the good gesture catholic missionaries shown to your people in Abeokuta since 1885 till date in which all your occultist members in JW benefitted from including you for your healing should have tell you that JW's in Ogun State ought to have something of such that will be of benefit to unbelievers rather than saying bad things against what you're also benefitting from

Are you a Catholic?
I think we need to start from there, because if you're not then you're deceiving yourself big time Sir! cheesy
Whatever makes you worship with any church apart from Catholics means you are a member of PROTESTANT ALLIED RELIGIOUS GROUPS who turned their backs on the Roman Catholic Church.
So all your arguments are futile if you're not a member of the Catholic Church. cheesy
ANTIlSLAM:

So do they visited the hospital, NO
Do they carry one useless umbrella with watchtower in there hands, NO
Do they use the internet, NO
Do they condemned which is good in their life time, NO
Whose footsteps are you following then in your occultist JW?

They surely visited hospitals after Jesus left the earth that's why Paul could advise Timothy to use medicines instead of performing miracles to heal stomach ulcer! 1Timothy 5:23
JWs are using all those tools as directed by God's Holy Spirit that's why they're performing up to expectation Sir!
If you're not condemning the Catholic Church as you're here talking about their so called "GOOD" why aren't you a Catholic? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AntiChristian: 5:42am On Jul 20, 2022
SIONKPO1:

Try to be Sensible sometimes,list the benefits,I believe there are.must everything be fight be you?

I will list them if you can list what Jesus brought to Israel from 2022 years ago till now?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by SIONKPO1(m): 6:04am On Jul 20, 2022
AntiChristian:

I will list them if you can list what Jesus brought to Israel from 2022 years ago till now?
You were asked first
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:43am On Jul 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Are you a Catholic?
I think we need to start from there, because if you're not then you're deceiving yourself big time Sir! cheesy
Whatever makes you worship with any church apart from Catholics means you are a member of PROTESTANT ALLIED RELIGIOUS GROUPS who turned their backs on the Roman Catholic Church.
So all your arguments are futile if you're not a member of the Catholic Church. cheesy

Don't ask me jamb question if I am a Catholic or not, just address the problem before you

Rather than condemning why can't you advice your leaders in JW to build for you a hospital under the authority of JW instead of visiting the one that you said belongs to unbelievers and politicians from Europe

MaxInDHouse:

They surely visited hospitals after Jesus left the earth that's why Paul could advise Timothy to use medicines instead of performing miracles to heal stomach ulcer! 1Timothy 5:23
JWs are using all those tools as directed by God's Holy Spirit that's why they're performing up to expectation Sir!
If you're not condemning the Catholic Church as you're here talking about their so called "GOOD" why aren't you a Catholic? cheesy

Please tell us the name of the hospital they visited with Bible reference?

Shey your own JW Bible in 1 Timothy 5:23 says Apostel Paul adviced Timothy to used Medicine abi? You have come again lying for JW as usual. Aswear Apostel Paul suppose give you dirty slap from grave you this liar

God's Holy Spirit never directs anyone to use medicine, stop turning Bible around you still bloody liar.. You are fond of lying why? Why would Holy Spirit that is divine gave instructions of using medicine to cure ailments, sickness and disease? From henceforth you should STOP LYING is that clear?

So I should follow your suit by condemning which is good for the betterment of your people in Abeokuta right? I am not an ENEMY OF A GOOD THING. Must I be a Catholic before I can say what is good about them? You are indeed a disgrace to humanity.. Tell your fellow members in yu your occultist JW including your elders in Abeokuta to stop patronizing them in Sacred Heart Hospital built by those you called Politicians from Europe you this ignorant boy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:55am On Jul 20, 2022
SharonLoveth:
Feel free to explain what islam has done for Nigeria.
This is an attempt to hear the positive side of islam. Too many negative things have been said.
What benefits has islam brought to Nigeria?

This question seems simple but really it's really dicey as there is no religion on this planet that can't point to what they're doing in their own little way to contribute to the growth of development in the society. The religion may not work at it together but members of all Religions are involved in one good work or another.

One fact that's indisputable is what God said about His Holy Spirit which imperfect humans can never achieve without the spirit of God!

All sane humans have the desire to make life better for themselves and their fellowman but then this becomes difficult when there's no motivational force behind it. That's why people use material possessions and other things to woo followers into getting support for whatever idea they have.
But when it comes to what God promised it's God's active force (Holy Spirit) that will motivate people {Matthew 19:26} after hearing the message of God's Kingdom {Romans 10:14-15} that's why no religion apart from Jesus' real disciples can perform what Jesus taught {Matthew 7:17-18} because if the message is not about God's Kingdom nothing can motivate imperfect humans to willingly support their fellowman's agenda! Psalms 110:3 smiley
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:02am On Jul 20, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Don't ask me jamb question if I am a Catholic or not, just address the problem before you
Rather than condemning why can't you advice your leaders in JW to build for you a hospital under the authority of JW instead of visiting the one that you said belongs to unbelievers and politicians from Europe
Please tell us the name of the hospital they visited with Bible reference?
Shey your own JW Bible in 1 Timothy 5:23 says Apostel Paul adviced Timothy to used Medicine abi? You have come again lying for JW as usual. Aswear Apostel Paul suppose give you dirty slap from grave you this liar
God's Holy Spirit never directs anyone to use medicine, stop turning Bible around you still bloody liar.. You are fond of lying why? Why would Holy Spirit that is divine gave instructions of using medicine to cure ailments, sickness and disease? From henceforth you should STOP LYING is that clear?
So I should follow your suit by condemning which is good for the betterment of your people in Abeokuta right? I am not an ENEMY OF A GOOD THING. Must I be a Catholic before I can say what is good about them? You are indeed a disgrace to humanity.. Tell your fellow members in yu your occultist JW including your elders in Abeokuta to stop patronizing them in Sacred Heart Hospital built by those you called Politicians from Europe you this ignorant boy

Let me enlighten you perhaps you don't know.

After the death of all the first century Jewish disciples of Christ a Roman emperor initiated what we know today as the Roman Catholic Church that's why this religion always claim to be the first church but later many people began protesting against this religion and they formed their own movement after lots of fightings and killings.
Till today the Catholic Church stands on their ground that all other religions claiming denominations in Christendom are rebels that protested against the Catholic Church.
So all your ranting makes no sense if you're not a member of the Roman Catholic Church!

What i'm saying is simple:
People building hospitals and schools aren't doing so for Jesus because that's not what Jesus taught his followers to go out there and do. But if building hospitals and schools makes the Roman Catholic Church true disciples of Christ as you've been arguing since then why aren't you a member of this so called GOOD church?wink
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by btoks: 7:57am On Jul 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

After the death of all the first century Jewish disciples of Christ a Roman emperor initiated what we know today as the Roman Catholic Church that's why this religion always claim to be the first church but later many people began protesting against this religion and they formed their own movement after lots of fightings and killings.
Till today the Catholic Church stands on their ground that all other religions claiming denominations in Christendom are rebels that protested against the Catholic Church.
So all your ranting makes no sense if you're not a member of the Roman Catholic Church!

People building hospitals and schools aren't doing so for Jesus because that's not what Jesus taught his followers to go out there and do. But if building hospitals and schools makes the Roman Catholic Church true disciples of Christ as you've been arguing since then why aren't you a member of this so called GOOD church?wink
Please enlighten me, which Roman Emperor set up the Catholic Church?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:31am On Jul 20, 2022
btoks:

Please enlighten me, which Roman Emperor set up the Catholic Church?

After the death of the Apostles the Antichrist (individuals who wants to dominate others but aren't ready to submit to any order) emerged and disagreement erupted in their midst leading protests and fights. Constantine (a Roman Emperor) wanted his government to end the troubles so he called all the parties together and they formed a council. This council sat down and agreed on so many things which led to the birth of the Roman Catholic Church!

All the Apostles of Christ died miserably with the exception of John who was banished to the isle of Patmos after all attempt to kill him failed.

So it was this Roman Emperor that initiated the reform not for the love of Christ but for his own Empire to be strong as all parties agrees to unite under whatever they come up with.

Ever since then the Roman Catholic Church had the power to arrest anyone who raises any objection against what the council agreed upon. Constantine love this since the church is for the glory of Rome so armies will be dispatched to go and destroy any city where opposition against the church may be it is called the "CRUSADES" that is what lasted until the sixth century when Muhammad was born in Mecca. This fightings and killings in the name of God wasn't the intention of Muhammad but since that's what he found the Roman Catholic Church doing to convert people back then he adopted the system and started fighting to establish his own religion too!
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by advocatejare(m): 11:22am On Jul 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Funny Churchgoer! cheesy
Jesus healed miraculously so those building hospitals are working for him even though they can't erase racism, politics and military services from the hearts of their members.
You hate politics but it’s the politicians that are controlling your lives. Their policies influence your lives.

Jesus' earthly assignment is to prepare faithful people for God's Kingdom where there will be no more injustice, sickness or death. But first they must surrender all to the Prince of Peace which includes readiness to die for their faith {Matthew 10:16-28 compare to Romans 8:35-39} surely that will sound strange to faithless people like you {1Corinthians 2:14} but that's no problem to us as long as we're no part of people killing people! Matthew 26:52
You don’t need to kill with guns before you kill, by mere twisting the scriptures of drinking dead animal blood to mean not taking blood transfusion, you have sent many of your members to early graves, so you have killed them.

Going for treatment doesn't mean turning those treating you to messengers of God.
Because someone treated you doesn't qualify the person to be a Christian NO that's another thing entirely Sir! smiley
Going for treatment in the same hospital you condemn shows you are hypocrites.

If no one creates hospital like you desire, where else will you go for treatment?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
advocatejare:

You hate politics but it’s the politicians that are controlling your lives. Their policies influence your lives.
We give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar and to God what belongs to God {Mark 12:17} if they wants to rule we won't participate neither do we protest against them! Romans 13:1
advocatejare:

You don’t need to kill with guns before you kill, by mere twisting the scriptures of drinking dead animal blood to mean not taking blood transfusion, you have sent many of your members to early graves, so you have killed them.
Before scientists came up with blood transfusion people have lived on this planet and they're still living so it's not blood transfusion that's keeping people alive!
advocatejare:

Going for treatment in the same hospital you condemn shows you are hypocrites.
If no one creates hospital like you desire, where else will you go for treatment?
There you go again lying publicly!
I never condemned hospitals, all i'm saying is that building schools and hospitals is not the assignment Jesus gave his disciples!
So if people build hospitals it's like people who build cars, aeroplanes, telephones, electricity, televisions and computers , of course that doesn't make them followers of Christ simply because they claims to be Christians nah! cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by advocatejare(m): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

We give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar and to God what belongs to God {Mark 12:17} if they wants to rule we won't participate neither do we protest against them! Romans 13:1
And they will continue to rule your life and determine what happens to you.

Jesus intervened in the selling and buying going on in the temple, he had the culprits dealt with

Jesus intervened in the marriage where he turned water to wine

Jesus intervened when Peter didn’t catch any fish

Before scientists came up with blood transfusion people have lived on this planet and they're still living so it's not blood transfusion that's keeping people alive!
That was why people were dying during childbirth before the era of blood transfusion, go and find out, but rather than to reduce death from blood loss among your members, you are adding to it because of your false doctrines and distorted Bible verses.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
advocatejare:

And they will continue to rule your life and determine what happens to you.
Jesus intervened in the selling and buying going on in the temple, he had the culprits dealt with
OLÓDO!
Jesus intervened but was arrested charged arraigned judged sentenced and executed buy the rulers who decided to delete him because he called himself the son of God, shey?
Pontius Pilate asked him "are you a King?" Which means "do you want to challenge their authority?" Jesus surrendered saying "my kingdom is "NO PART OF THIS WORLD" John 18:33-36
So Churchgoer our Kingdom is not here {Matthew 6:10} that's why Jesus commanded us to let them have their way! Matthew 5:38-42;
advocatejare:

That was why people were dying during childbirth before the era of blood transfusion, go and find out, but rather than to reduce death from blood loss among your members, you are adding to it because of your false doctrines and distorted Bible verses.
Olódo!
Go and find out how many JWs often die during childbirth. We have our own way of blood booster before labour it's accidents that puts our people in that tight corner and we already have professionals in different hospitals that perfectly understand our beliefs so they have all the things needed to boost blood without transfusion.
So speak for yourself JWs are OK with our faith but then building hospitals and schools is not what Jesus commanded his disciples to go and do out there Sir! wink

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I have told you several times to stop lying for your elders in JW. Let me expose you as usual. A Roman Emperor didn't initiated Catholic Church, they are bearing Roman Catholic Church doesn't mean that it was a Roman Emperor that initiated the Church, YOU MUST STOP LYING. If I should ask you, what is the name of that Roman Emperor? will you tell me? NO

Roman Catholic Church is not the first Church, stop lying as well. Listening to what your elders in JW are brainwashing you with inside your Kingdom Hall will only cause you greatest havoc beyond irreparable. They are not claiming to be the first church okay. By the way, who are the rebels that protested against Roman Catholic Church?

All your ignorant and lies will only cause you calamities upon calamities

MaxInDHouse:

People building hospitals and schools aren't doing so for Jesus because that's not what Jesus taught his followers to go out there and do.

So building hospitals and schools for the betterment of your people in Abeokuta is not what Jesus Christ taught you abi? So your own Jesus in JW never taught you to be kind and loving to your neighbours even your enemies right?

Did Jesus Christ taught you to carry one useless umbrella with watchtower in your hands by disturbing the peace of the people in there various houses?

Did Jesus Christ taught you to visit hospital for medical care as you did by visiting Sacred Heart Hospital for your healing?

Did Jesus Christ taught you to build kingdom hall where you'll be brainwashed?

Did Jesus Christ taught you to condemned good gesture bestowed to your people in Abeokuta?

Did Jesus Christ taught you how to use the internet in proclaiming your occultist JW religion abi?

If answer to all these questions is NO, whose footsteps are you following then in your occultist JW religion? You never answer this question

MaxInDHouse:

But if building hospitals and schools makes the Roman Catholic Church true disciples of Christ as you've been arguing since then why aren't you a member of this so called GOOD church?wink.

The Hospital they built for your betterment in Abeokuta, who are the Nurses and Doctors that attended to you the last time you went there for your healing, are they the whitemen from Europe or Nigerian doctor(s) and Nurses? You never answer this question since last week
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
Pointless ranting as usual! grin
ANTIlSLAM:

I have told you several times to stop lying for your elders in JW. Let me expose you as usual. A Roman Emperor didn't initiated Catholic Church, they are bearing Roman Catholic Church doesn't mean that it was a Roman Emperor that initiated the Church, YOU MUST STOP LYING. If I should ask you, what is the name of that Roman Emperor? will you tell me? NO

Roman Catholic Church is not the first Church, stop lying as well. Listening to what your elders in JW are brainwashing you with inside your Kingdom Hall will only cause you greatest havoc beyond irreparable. They are not claiming to be the first church okay. By the way, who are the rebels that protested against Roman Catholic Church?

So building hospitals and schools for the betterment of your people in Abeokuta is not what Jesus Christ taught you abi? So your own Jesus in JW never taught you to be kind and loving to your neighbours even your enemies right?

Did Jesus Christ taught you to carry one useless umbrella with watchtower in your hands by disturbing the peace of the people in there various houses?

Did Jesus Christ taught you to visit hospital for medical care as you did by visiting Sacred Heart Hospital for your healing?

Did Jesus Christ taught you to condemned good gesture bestowed to your people in Abeokuta?

Did Jesus Christ taught you how to use the internet in proclaiming your occultist JW religion abi?

If answer to all these questions is NO, whose footsteps are you following then in your occultist JW religion? You never answer this question

The Hospital they built for your betterment in Abeokuta, who are the Nurses and Doctors that attended to you the last time you went there for your healing, are they the whitemen from Europe or Nigerian doctor(s) and Nurses? You never answer this question since last week
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Pointless ranting as usual! grin

The mistake of your life that I am sure you'll be regretting now is that for engaging me at first instance

Had it been you know that I'll exposed your ignorant, you will never in your life engage me grin

Will you called on your elders in JW to help you out in answering all these below questions

ANTIlSLAM:

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by advocatejare(m): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I Maximus aka MaXInDHouse am OLÓDO!
Jesus intervened but was arrested charged arraigned judged sentenced and executed buy the rulers who decided to delete him because he called himself the son of God, shey?
Stop asking senseless question

They didn’t arrest Jesus for any of these or killed him because of these.

Pontius Pilate asked him "are you a King?" Which means "do you want to challenge their authority?"
You’re always twisting the scriptures, I’m not surprised, that’s what your cult is known for.

Jesus entered Jerusalem like a king on a donkey with many people singing his praises, he was celebrated like a king and that was why Pilate asked if he was a king, stop lying to us.

Jesus’ mission was to come and die for the sins of humanity, so no matter what he did or didn’t do, he would still have been killed

Go and find out how many JWs often die during childbirth. We have our own way of blood booster before labour
You’re very ignorant. Go and check for the causes of excessive bleeding after childbirth, and see if using a blood booster can prevent any of the causes. Even if one has 10L of blood in her body, she can lose all within 10 minutes if she just delivered and the only thing that can replace blood at that point is blood and not the yeye blood booster you are talking about because that one will take time to form new blood in the body, that’s how you’re killing your members cos of twisted doctrines
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
Regret in engaging misinformed Churchgoer.
Hilarious indeed! cheesy
ANTIlSLAM:

The mistake of your life that I am sure you'll be regretting now is that for engaging me at first instance

Had it been you know that I'll exposed your ignorant, you will never in your life engage me grin

Will you called on your elders in JW to help you out in answering all these below questions

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
advocatejare:

Stop asking senseless question
They didn’t arrest Jesus for any of these or killed him because of these.
You’re always twisting the scriptures, I’m not surprised, that’s what your cult is known for.
Jesus entered Jerusalem like a king on a donkey with many people singing his praises, he was celebrated like a king and that was why Pilate asked if he was a king, stop lying to us.
Jesus’ mission was to come and die for the sins of humanity, so no matter what he did or didn’t do, he would still have been killed
OK was their king but yet they were pursuing him and he was running away from them shey? John 8:59; 10:31 cheesy
advocatejare:

You’re very ignorant. Go and check for the causes of excessive bleeding after childbirth, and see if using a blood booster can prevent any of the causes. Even if one has 10L of blood in her body, she can lose all within 10 minutes if she just delivered and the only thing that can replace blood at that point is blood and not the yeye blood booster you are talking about because that one will take time to form new blood in the body, that’s how you’re killing your members cos of twisted doctrines

You've forgotten easily that we are confirmed herbalists for sure, ọmọ go and sit down jọ̀ọ́ we are up to the task in treating ourselves unless cases that's unpredictable.
That's why we go about with our card that says: "NO BLOOD"

That's our faith and we are battle prepared to die for if the worst comes after all whether you like or not you will still die anyway so it's better we die for our faith! Matthew 10:28 wink
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Regret in engaging misinformed Churchgoer.
Hilarious indeed! cheesy

JW when are you going to answer my questions or you can't pick where I ask you questions from the sentence below?

ANTIlSLAM:

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

JW when are you going to answer my questions or you can't pick where I ask you questions from the sentence below?

I asked you several questions but you won't answer just one but you're here listing all what comes to your mind and expecting me to take you seriously, can't you see how clownish you sound?

Answer these three questions:

Are you a Catholic?

If you're a Catholic, did God's word support use of images, rosaries to repeat phrases and praying in the name of dead people?

If you're not a Catholic then what makes you different from the religion that you're claiming good things in Jesus name if truly you love their good spirit?

Answer my questions and let's continue chatting there's no need for insults! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by advocatejare(m): 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OK was their king but yet they were pursuing him and he was running away from them shey? John 8:59; 10:31 cheesy
It’s either you have a problem with comprehending simple English or twisting plain words like your cult do has gotten a hold of you

You've forgotten easily that we are confirmed herbalists for sure, ọmọ go and sit down jọ̀ọ́ we are up to the task in treating ourselves unless cases that's unpredictable.
That's why we go about with our card that says: "NO BLOOD"

That's our faith and we are battle prepared to die for if the worst comes after all whether you like or not you will still die anyway so it's better we die for our faith! Matthew 10:28 wink
Of course it’s your faith with no basis in the scriptures.
Your faith that you built on the foundation of falsehoods and distortions of clear Biblical injunction of not drinking blood of dead animals like the occultic people do to deliberately misinterpret it as not receiving blood transfusion of even your own blood!

Thereby constantly killing your members who follow your false doctrines
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I asked you several questions but you won't answer just one but you're here listing all what comes to your mind and expecting me to take you seriously, can't you see how clownish you sound?

Answer these three questions:

[quote author=MaxInDHouse post=114924448]

Are you a Catholic?

No

MaxInDHouse:

If you're a Catholic, did God's word support use of images, rosaries to repeat phrases and praying in the name of dead people?

Is the use of image what we're discussing here? Are you now trying to shift the goal post just to suit your ignorant thereby making yourself happy for the irreparable damages I've caused you?

The Topic says: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria?

So why deviate?

MaxInDHouse:

If you're not a Catholic then what makes you different from the religion that you're claiming good things in Jesus name if truly you love their good spirit?

So we shouldn't appreciate them for the hospital they built for you in Abeokuta in which you also went there for your healing?

Are you expecting me to join you by condemning what they do for you in Abeokuta? You are an enemy of good things aswear

MaxInDHouse:

Answer my questions and let's continue chatting there's no need for insults! smiley

You started the insults so you shouldn't be pain.

NOW THAT I'VE ANSWERED YOUR QUESTIONS IT IS NOW YOUR TURN TO ANSWER MINE

ANTIlSLAM:

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
advocatejare:

It’s either you have a problem with comprehending simple English or twisting plain words like your cult do has gotten a hold of you
I told you Satan's agents rule the world and we must allow them have their way {John 14:30; 2Corunthians 4:4; 1John 5:19} if not he won't confidently tell Jesus that all the kingdoms of this world has been given to him! Luke 4:5-7

But you're trying to argue saying Jesus has authority in his territory, that's why i'm showing you instances where Jesus had to dodge from those you're saying he intervened in their matter when they later gave him dirty slaps and handed him over to be killed. smiley

Of course it’s your faith with no basis in the scriptures.
Your faith that you built on the foundation of falsehoods and distortions of clear Biblical injunction of not drinking blood of dead animals like the occultic people do to deliberately misinterpret it as not receiving blood transfusion of even your own blood!

Thereby constantly killing your members who follow your false doctrines

Abstain from BLOOD!
It's clearly written in the Bible but since you're desperate to save your life {Matthew 6:27} you want to ignore, we aren't disturbing you but then you're the one complaining when you have no faith! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by advocatejare(m): 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Abstain from BLOOD!
It's clearly written in the Bible but since you're desperate to save your life {Matthew 6:27} you want to ignore, we aren't disturbing you but then you're the one complaining when you have no faith! smiley
Abstain from blood of what?

Show us your reference from the scriptures!
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by btoks: 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

After the death of the Apostles the Antichrist (individuals who wants to dominate others but aren't ready to submit to any order) emerged and disagreement erupted in their midst leading protests and fights. Constantine (a Roman Emperor) wanted his government to end the troubles so he called all the parties together and they formed a council. This council sat down and agreed on so many things which led to the birth of the Roman Catholic Church!

All the Apostles of Christ died miserably with the exception of John who was banished to the isle of Patmos after all attempt to kill him failed.

So it was this Roman Emperor that initiated the reform not for the love of Christ but for his own Empire to be strong as all parties agrees to unite under whatever they come up with.

Ever since then the Roman Catholic Church had the power to arrest anyone who raises any objection against what the council agreed upon. Constantine love this since the church is for the glory of Rome so armies will be dispatched to go and destroy any city where opposition against the church may be it is called the "CRUSADES" that is what lasted until the sixth century when Muhammad was born in Mecca. This fightings and killings in the name of God wasn't the intention of Muhammad but since that's what he found the Roman Catholic Church doing to convert people back then he adopted the system and started fighting to establish his own religion too!

It'll be good to know which church existed with its bishops and all the percecution prior to Constantine's time.

You do know Roman Catholic is a modern coinage,right? The church's offical name is Catholic church.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:02am On Jul 21, 2022
advocatejare:

Abstain from blood of what?
Show us your reference from the scriptures!

From the blood of any creature because the formation of each creature is like a code that's registered in the blood of that creature God said only Him knows what the blood means in the life of each creature {Leviticus 17:11} that's why when the Christian congregation was established the Apostles didn't bring back many of the Mosaic laws as a compulsion on believers yet the law to abstain from BLOOD was carried over into Christianity as a must! Act 15:29

For your information scientists who thought they had more knowledge about human body are still baffled how different kinds of deadly diseases are coming up on daily basis, who will tell them that God said once blood comes out of the body of any creature it must be poured out it's for our wellbeing:

For the holy spirit and we ourselves have favored adding no further burden to you except these necessary things: to keep abstaining from things sacrificed to idols, from blood, from what is strangled, and from sexual immorality. If you carefully keep yourselves from these things, you will prosper. Good health to you! Act 15:28-29

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by advocatejare(m): 6:58am On Jul 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

From the blood of any creature because the formation of each creature is like a code that's registered in the blood of that creature God said only Him knows what the blood means in the life of each creature {Leviticus 17:11} that's why when the Christian congregation was established the Apostles didn't bring back many of the Mosaic laws as a compulsion on believers yet the law to abstain from BLOOD was carried over into Christianity as a must! Act 15:29

For your information scientists who thought they had more knowledge about human body are still baffled how different kinds of deadly diseases are coming up on daily basis, who will tell them that God said once blood comes out of the body of any creature it must be poured out it's for our wellbeing:

For the holy spirit and we ourselves have favored adding no further burden to you except these necessary things: to keep abstaining from things sacrificed to idols, from blood, from what is strangled, and from sexual immorality. If you carefully keep yourselves from these things, you will prosper. Good health to you! Act 15:28-29

May you have PEACE! smiley

Distortions again? No where in what you wrote reads from the blood of “any” creature.

Show us where such was written.
The law was given in the Old Testament, show us what Yahweh said
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:37am On Jul 21, 2022
advocatejare:

Distortions again? No where in what you wrote reads from the blood of “any” creature.

Show us where such was written.
The law was given in the Old Testament, show us what Yahweh said

Please quote what God said in any version of your choice and let's see how science itself will expose your ignorance!

You're banking on "animal blood" forgetting that humans are animals according to SCIENCE, the only difference between humans and animals is the ability to reason apart from that we all come from the same place {Ecclesiastes 3:19-20} so when God's word say abstain from BLOOD He explained by stating the reason:

The formation code of each creature is written in it's BLOOD! Leviticus 17:14; Deuteronomy 12:23

Please feel free to explain what you think about God's law regarding the sacredness of BLOOD! smiley
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:38am On Jul 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Please quote what God said in any version of your choice and let's see how science itself will expose your ignorance!

You're banking on "animal blood" forgetting that humans are animals according to SCIENCE, the only difference between humans and animals is the ability to reason apart from that we all come from the same place {Ecclesiastes 3:19-20} so when God's word say abstain from BLOOD He explained by stating the reason:

The formation code of each creature is written in it's BLOOD! Leviticus 17:14; Deuteronomy 12:23

Please feel free to explain what you think about God's law regarding the sacredness of BLOOD! smiley

How far, how market
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:03am On Jul 21, 2022
btoks:

It'll be good to know which church existed with its bishops and all the percecution prior to Constantine's time. You do know Roman Catholic is a modern coinage,right? The church's offical name is Catholic church.
The legacy Jesus laid down totally differs from what the Catholics are doing {Matthew 15:7-8} rebellious ones in the first century who never wanted to be submissive to the apostles in the congregation preferred political prowess to mildness. 3John 1:9
The apostles only tell their fellow believers that rebellion against orderliness in the congregation will lead to eternal damnation {Hebrews 13:7, 17} but those ravenous wolves don't accept such ideas they feel it's too weak so they connived with political pagan Roman priests to establish their own religion in order to lord it over people in general {Luke 22:25} that's how they welcome all the pagan traditions of Rome.
So the name "Roman Catholic Church" is really fitting as the religion has nothing in common with what Jesus taught rather it's based on the philosophical ideas of people back then and Roman pagan traditions!
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by advocatejare(m): 8:57am On Jul 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So being an animal, God said you should abstain from your own blood too?

So your own life is in your blood, why then do you refuse your own blood to be transfused into you?

Quote out all the Old Testament verses you use to back up why you don’t take blood then I will expose your hypocrisy!

Let me help you with one:
Deuteronomy 12:22-25
22 Eat them as you would gazelle or deer. Both the ceremonially unclean and the clean may eat. 23 But be sure you do not eat the blood, because the blood is the life, and you must not eat the life with the meat. 24 You must not eat the blood; pour it out on the ground like water.25 Do not eat it, so that it may go well with you and your children after you, because you will be doing what is right in the eyes of the Lord.

Leviticus 3:17
This is a lasting ordinance for the generations to come, wherever you live: You must not eat any fat or any blood.’”

The ordinance was to avoid eating fat or blood. You chose to obey one law and to reject the other.

You refuse blood transfusion but eat animal fat yet you claim you’re obeying God’s law.

The blood of animal commanded not to be eaten is the animal that has been killed and “the idea is that by ingesting it, the individual has destroyed the life force by dissipation. Instead, the life is to be offered back to God where it came.”

That was why the blood of Abel’s blood cried from the ground because he was dead already like you quoted in genesis 4:10.

The LORD said, “What have you done? Listen! Your brother’s blood cries out to me from the ground.

Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary
Deuteronomy 12:16-25.
16. ye shall not eat the blood; ye shall pour it upon the earth as water
—The prohibition against eating or drinking blood as an unnatural custom accompanied the announcement of the divine grant of animal flesh for food (Ge 9:4), and the prohibition was repeatedly renewed by Moses with reference to the great objects of the law (Le 17:12), the prevention of idolatry, and the consecration of the sacrificial blood to God. In regard, however, to the blood of animals slain for food, it might be shed without ceremony and poured on the ground as a common thing like water—only for the sake of decency, as well as for preventing all risk of idolatry, it was to be covered over with earth (Le 17:13), in opposition to the practice of heathen sportsmen, who left it exposed as an offering to the god of the chase.

So, your sect deliberately twisted the law of God and in so doing you have sent many into their early graves. So yes, you guys are extremist. God never said humans should not be transfused with the blood of fellow humans. God can see into the future so He could have known that a time would come when blood transfusion would be a form of treatment yet He never spoke against it.

The blood of those who got injured in battles and had their blood spilled on the ground, don’t cry as long as the person is still alive

In blood transfusion, the person whose blood you’re refusing is not killed or dead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (87) (Reply)

Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir / Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? / RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.