Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? (47067 Views)

What Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:33am On Jul 21, 2022
advocatejare:

So being an animal, God said you should abstain from your own blood too?
So your own life is in your blood, why then do you refuse your own blood to be transfused into you?
Once it leaves the body it must not return because it has left it's habitation, only God knows what may affect it once it has been separated from the body (it's home) that's why we strictly adhere to that rule!
advocatejare:

Quote out all the Old Testament verses you use to back up why you don’t take blood then I will expose your hypocrisy!
Let me help you with one:
Deuteronomy 12:22-25
22 Eat them as you would gazelle or deer. Both the ceremonially unclean and the clean may eat. 23 But be sure you do not eat the blood, because the blood is the life, and you must not eat the life with the meat. 24 You must not eat the blood; pour it out on the ground like water.25 Do not eat it, so that it may go well with you and your children after you, because you will be doing what is right in the eyes of the Lord.
Leviticus 3:17
This is a lasting ordinance for the generations to come, wherever you live: You must not eat any fat or any blood.’”
The ordinance was to avoid eating fat or blood. You chose to obey one law and to reject the other.
You refuse blood transfusion but eat animal fat yet you claim you’re obeying God’s law.
Note that i quoted what the Apostles said about our health and fat wasn't mentioned.
So the fat has it's effect but not as serious as the blood that's why they said:

For the holy spirit and we ourselves have favored adding no further burden to you except these necessary things: Act 15:28

This is unlike the laws God gave the Israelites to prevent dangers in food but what God's Holy Spirit made a compulsion just as Jesus Christ has told the Apostles that God's Holy Spirit will teach them other NECESSARY things time never permitted him to TEACH them! John 16:12-13

So we aren't abstaining from blood based on the old covenant but on the New Covenant as DIRECTED by God's Holy Spirit! smiley
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by advocatejare(m): 10:35am On Jul 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Once it leaves the body it must not return because it has left it's habitation, only God knows what may affect it once it has been separated from the body (it's home) that's why we strictly adhere to that rule!
Adding to the words of God as usual. Please reference this false claim of yours!

Note that i quoted what the Apostles said about our health and fat wasn't mentioned.
So the fat has it's effect but not as serious as the blood that's why they said:
So it’s time to cherry pick which blood and leave out fat?

For the holy spirit and we ourselves have favored adding no further burden to you except these necessary things: Act 15:28
He was making reference to the law of God in the Old Testament that you should avoid dead animals blood

This is unlike the laws God gave the Israelites to prevent dangers in food but what God's Holy Spirit made a compulsion just as Jesus Christ has told the Apostles that God's Holy Spirit will teach them other NECESSARY things time never permitted him to TEACH them! John 16:12-13

So we aren't abstaining from blood based on the old covenant but on the New Covenant as DIRECTED by God's Holy Spirit! smiley
Don’t you drink Christ’s blood during holy communion?

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:59am On Jul 21, 2022
advocatejare:

Adding to the words of God as usual. Please reference this false claim of yours!
The scriptures says "ABSTAIN FROM BLOOD" the application you give it may differ from mine but surely blood is blood, whether it comes out of my body or from an animal or from a fellow human i must not take it into my body whether through the mouth or injection!

So it’s time to cherry pick which blood and leave out fat?
He was making reference to the law of God in the Old Testament that you should avoid dead animals blood
NO! Because the Apostles omitted FAT as earlier mentioned in the old covenant so they aren't referencing the old law rather they're talking about what God's Holy Spirit made a compulsion! smiley

Why not start a new thread so you can question everything we teach?
I'm maintaining my position that building schools and hospitals in services to humanity doesn't qualify those doing so to be Christians Jesus gave a specific assignment to his earthly disciples and it's only by doing what he assigned as duty that makes those doing it CHRISTIANS Sir! smiley
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by advocatejare(m): 11:24am On Jul 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The scriptures says "ABSTAIN FROM BLOOD" the application you give it may differ from mine but surely blood is blood, whether it comes out of my body or from an animal or from a fellow human i must not take it into my body whether through the mouth or injection!
You made this false statement: “Once it leaves the body it must not return”
Please reference it from the scriptures

Why not start a new thread so you can question everything we teach?
This is your usual escapism format, anytime you faced with what will expose your hypocrisy, you make this statement.

You claim that you are commanded to abstain from all blood. So I ask again:

3 Likes

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by btoks: 11:25am On Jul 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The legacy Jesus laid down totally differs from what the Catholics are doing {Matthew 15:7-8} rebellious ones in the first century who never wanted to be submissive to the apostles in the congregation preferred political prowess to mildness. 3John 1:9
The apostles only tell their fellow believers that rebellion against orderliness in the congregation will lead to eternal damnation {Hebrews 13:7, 17} but those ravenous wolves don't accept such ideas they feel it's too weak so they connived with political pagan Roman priests to establish their own religion in order to lord it over people in general {Luke 22:25} that's how they welcome all the pagan traditions of Rome.
So the name "Roman Catholic Church" is really fitting as the religion has nothing in common with what Jesus taught rather it's based on the philosophical ideas of people back then and Roman pagan traditions!
So where is this early church that didn't rebel and was submissive to the apostles?

What is the legacy that our Lord Jesus laid down that totally differs from what the church teaches?

Show me what that early church looks like and how it differs from what the Catholic church teaches

2 Likes

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by offset67(m): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2022
SharonLoveth:
Feel free to explain what islam has done for Nigeria.

This is an attempt to hear the positive side of islam. Too many negative things have been said.

What benefits has islam brought to Nigeria?
terrorism
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2022
advocatejare:

This is your usual escapism format, anytime you faced with what will expose your hypocrisy, you make this statement.

So I ask again:

Ọ̀gbẹ́ni, there's no need beating about the bush with different questions regarding what i believe the question we're discussing here is:

"What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria?"

So let's hear what Muhammad taught them in line with the question, but when someone now raise the issue of hospitals and schools i will continue to say that's not the task Jesus gave his disciples those building hospitals and schools aren't doing it for Jesus rather they're seeking something else which is political ambitions simple.

But if you wish to change the topic of discussion then start a thread and mention me, i'll be there to TEACH you what Jesus commanded his disciples to go out there and do, and not only that i will also expatiate on the benefits of Jesus' order and why no other group can achieve it if they are not CHRISTIANS! Matthew 7:16-18

May you have PEACE! wink
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by orisa37: 11:54am On Jul 21, 2022
SharonLoveth:
Feel free to explain what islam has done for Nigeria.

This is an attempt to hear the positive side of islam. Too many negative things have been said.

What benefits has islam brought to Nigeria?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by advocatejare(m): 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọ̀gbẹ́ni, there's no need beating about the bush with different questions regarding what i believe the question we're discussing here is:

"What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria?"

So let's hear what Muhammad taught them in line with the question, but when someone now raise the issue of hospitals and schools i will continue to say that's not the task Jesus gave his disciples those building hospitals and schools aren't doing it for Jesus rather they're seeking something else which is political ambitions simple.

But if you wish to change the topic of discussion then start a thread and mention me, i'll be there to TEACH you what Jesus commanded his disciples to go out there and do, and not only that i will also expatiate on the benefits of Jesus' order and why no other group can achieve it if they are not CHRISTIANS! Matthew 7:16-18

May you have PEACE! wink
grin

You still haven’t answered these questions:
Please reference it from the scriptures if you are not a liar like the people of your deceptive Jw cult

3 Likes

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
btoks:

So where is this early church that didn't rebel and was submissive to the apostles?
Jesus use a parable to foretell what will happen to his group of obedient mankind after his ascension. Satan will raise his agents in the midst of Jesus' disciples after all his first century Apostles have fallen asleep in death {Matthew 13:25} but because angels were not allowed to intervene {Matthew 13:27-29} Satan's agents (Antichrists) will flourish in the midst of Jesus' faithful disciples like weed among fine seed. 1John 2:18
If you're a farmer you will know that if both are allowed to grow together the weeds will overpower the fine seeds and soon the fine seeds will become scanty in the farm unable to yield produce. That's what happened to Jesus' first century followers after the death of the Apostles.
btoks:

What is the legacy that our Lord Jesus laid down that totally differs from what the church teaches?
Christians are to gather faithful and obedient people throughout the world {Matthew 28:19-20 compare to Act 1:8} in other to form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers {Isaiah 2:2-4 compare to Zephaniah 3:9} they will achieve this by speaking to their neighbours about God's will {Malachi 3:16} did you notice what Malachi said angels of God will be doing when this is happening? YES! those involved in this activity will have their names written in the book of life {Revelations 20:15} that's what Jesus asked his disciples to do from house to house and door to door searching among their neighbours who will show interest in God's will! Matthew 10:11-13
btoks:

Show me what that early church looks like and how it differs from what the Catholic church teaches.
The early Church was devastated by Satan after killing all the Apostles {Revelations 12:17} so after then true Christianity disappeared completely only to reappear when America declared FREEDOM OF SPEECH, EXPRESSION, WORSHIP and ASSOCIATION.
Jesus returned in the year 1914 and just as he foresaw the legacy he laid down was nowhere to be found {Luke 18:8} so he began searching for people who are ready to amend their erroneous teachings only to find one group of individuals in America known back then as the International Bible Students Association.
So Jesus as a mighty spirit King began directing them and they started making changes in their beliefs but all other religions were mocking them, this group never listened to what those critics were saying then the same American government that declared FREEDOM of SPEECH, EXPRESSION, WORSHIP and ASSOCIATION arrested the leaders of this group and imprisoned them only to release them three years later after realizing that they are fighting against their own declaration!

Immediately this group was released they started something strange: preaching with zeal from house to house just as Jesus laid down the legacy back in the first century. And 12 years later God began calling them by another name because He doesn't want them to be mixed with misinformed Churchgoers claiming denominations in Christendom {Isaiah 65:15} today the one and only true Christian group is globally known as JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

That's why you can't find any other group that members are actively preaching zealously and industriously teaching throughout the earth like this people! Act 1:8

Where most people got things complicated is by judging this group based on individual traits instead of looking at what Jesus is performing through a global family of imperfect humans who have resolved to use God's word as their only authority, settled all their racial disparities among themselves, diverted their resources into the production of food and information materials, erased the making, buying, selling and usage of weapons, and vowed never to raise weapons against their neighbours! Isaiah 2-4

In fact the whole world can see that there is LOVE among this group no matter where they may come from! John 13:34-35; 15:12-13

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
advocatejare:

grin
You still haven’t answered these questions:
Please reference it from the scriptures if you are not a liar like the people of your deceptive Jw cult

You don't need to be this bitter my friend! smiley

If you're interested in what we believe then start a thread and let's discuss on that, you've made me deviate from the point of discussion and that's because i feel like chatting with you.

So let's stay on the topic of discussion for the moment. Thanks, God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by advocatejare(m): 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You don't need to be this bitter my friend! smiley

If you're interested in what we believe then start a thread and let's discuss on that, you've made me deviate from the point of discussion and that's because i feel like chatting with you.

So let's stay on the topic of discussion for the moment. Thanks, God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
I’m not bitter, I’m only holding you responsible for your words:

So I ask again:

If you can’t answer those questions, then don’t ever mention me again as you have proven to be someone who is not honorable enough to say the truth. Until you do the needful and provide your reference for the lies you told, I won’t respond to you again. May you find the real Christ and the real truth. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
advocatejare:

I’m not bitter, I’m only holding you responsible for your words:

So I ask again:

If you can’t answer those questions, then don’t ever mention me again as you have proven to be someone who is not honorable enough to say the truth. Until you do the needful and provide your reference for the lies you told, I won’t respond to you again. May you find the real Christ and the real truth. Shalom

Sorry i didn't remember quoting you first on this thread, it was the other guys i quoted and this is your first countercomments to engage me.

advocatejare:

Irrational submission as usual. Did Jesus use internet that you are using today? Did Jesus print watchtower pamphlets that you are using today?

The whitemen built hospitals for you, they taught your people basic science and made you know that conditions like Sickle cell disease is a blood disorder and not due to the child being an ogbanje, but the ungrateful you is now demonizing them.

The cult that you call JW group has sent many to their early graves because your founder misinterpreted not eating the blood of animals like the occults to mean that Jw should not accept blood transfusion hence you have sent many to their early graves, their blood is on your head for misleading them!

So if you're no longer interested in the topic it's OK but know today that building schools and hospitals is not the assignment Jesus gave his disciples Sir.

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Your attention is needed here, you must finish what you started

1. what is the name of the Roman Emperor that initiated Catholic Church?

2. Who are the rebels that protested against Roman Catholic Church?

3. Did Jesus Christ taught you to visit hospital for medical care as you did by visiting Sacred Heart Hospital for your healing?

4. Did Jesus Christ taught you to build kingdom hall?

5. Did Jesus Christ taught you to condemned good gesture bestowed to your people in Abeokuta?

6. Did Jesus Christ taught you how to use the internet in proclaiming your occultist JW religion abi?

7. The Hospital they built for your betterment in Abeokuta, who are the Nurses and Doctors that attended to you the last time you went there for your healing, [color=#990000]are they the whitemen from Europe or Nigerian doctor(s) and Nurses?

2 Likes

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
Maturity is what you need my guy instead of seeking your type to exchange hurtful words! wink

ANTIlSLAM:

3. Did Jesus Christ taught you to visit hospital for medical care as you did by visiting Sacred Heart Hospital for your healing?

5. Did Jesus Christ taught you to condemned good gesture bestowed to your people in Abeokuta?

6. Did Jesus Christ taught you how to use the internet in proclaiming your occultist JW religion abi?

7. The Hospital they built for your betterment in Abeokuta, who are the Nurses and Doctors that attended to you the last time you went there for your healing, [color=#990000]are they the whitemen from Europe or Nigerian doctor(s) and Nurses?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Maturity is what you need my guy instead of seeking your type to exchange hurtful words! wink

So those questions you left unanswered after I answered all your questions are hurtful questions right? But you firstly used hurtful words, have you forgotten? grin I understand all your tricks, not today you've been doing such.

Trust me, I will keep on exposing your JW religion wink May peace locate you

2 Likes

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Emusan(m): 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:
So those questions you left unanswered after I answered all your questions are hurtful questions right? But you firstly used hurtful words, have you forgotten? grin I understand all your tricks, not today you've been doing such.

@color is the main point.

That's how hypocrite behave and don't forget that it's a tactics to boycott those questions cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ForumNL(m): 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
The impact of Christianity in Nigeria cannot be overemphasized, here is few of the endless list of what Christianity has brought to Nigeria

Education : Christians has founded so many school and these is a source of employment to thousands of Nigeria- we have thousands of Nigerians working in primary, secondary and tertiary institutions founded by Christians, free secondary school by Pastor Oyakilome, OPM

Health : Catholic church, other church have hundreds of hospitals across Nigeria, OPM church even have free Hospital, most tertiary institutions have teaching hospital where doctors train, it's a source of employment to health workers and free treatment in some places

Civilization : You need no historian to tell you that Nigeria is working towards civilization today because of Christians

Development : Some churches have taken it upon themselves to construct road, churches like winners chapel, Federal government stopped pastor Enenche from constructing fly over in Abuja

Research centres : Church teaching hospitals, laboratories etc

Donations : Hundred of churches and Christians donate to government organizations like government teaching hospital etc, church was doing house to house donations during covid-19 period in 2020, scholarship program for students, empowering youth

Empowerments : Church has raised thousands of billionaires, some people wonder where pastors get money from, Do you know the number of billionaires in winners,redeem,deeper life yet will all the down talks on church they are still loyal to their churches - They know where they were raised

If you think Christians has no impact in Nigeria then you are nothing but an hypocrite, remove church from Nigeria and let's see what will remain

THE QUESTION IS WHAT HAS ISLAM BROUGHT TO THIS COUNTRY APART FROM TERRORISM
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Building hospitals and schools aren't what Jesus sent his disciples to go and do out there.
But if you want us to discuss something else then start another thread so we can both chat maturely since you think there are things you need to expose.
Let's not derail this thread with another topic, however building hospitals and schools aren't the assignment Jesus gave his disciples! wink
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:26am On Jul 22, 2022
Emusan:

@color is the main point.

That's how hypocrite behave and don't forget that it's a tactics to boycott those questions cheesy grin cheesy grin

MaxInDHouse you see your life outside

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:35am On Jul 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Building hospitals and schools aren't what Jesus sent his disciples to go and do out there.
But if you want us to discuss something else then start another thread so we can both chat maturely since you think there are things you need to expose.

Is it building of kingdom hall, carrying umbrella with watchtower, using internet, visiting the hospital as you did by visiting Sacred Heart Hospital for your healing Jesus Christ sent his disciples to go and do?

Had it been those people didn't built hospital for you will you be heal from your sickness?

MaxInDHouse:

Let's not derail this thread with another topic, however building hospitals and schools aren't the assignment Jesus gave his disciples! wink.

You're the one trying to derail this thread but I don't give you chance by bringing you back to the track when you deviated

When are you now going to answer my questions?

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:34am On Jul 22, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Is it building of kingdom hall, carrying umbrella with watchtower, using internet, visiting the hospital as you did by visiting Sacred Heart Hospital for your healing Jesus Christ sent his disciples to go and do?
Had it been those people didn't built hospital for you will you be heal from your sickness?
You're the one trying to derail this thread but I don't give you chance by bringing you back to the track when you deviated
When are you now going to answer my questions?

ANTIlSLAM:

MaxInDHouse you see your life outside

Evangelist ANTIISLAM! cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Evangelist ANTIISLAM! cheesy

Another escaping route. Bobo be a good boy now abeg answer my questions

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Another escaping route. Bobo be a good boy now abeg answer my questions
The problem is you thinking you're relevant when all you need to do is humbly request for a Bible study.
If you're sure of all what you've been saying about me then why still insisting that the same person you call "a disgrace to humanity" could or should answer your questions? cheesy

Ọmọ i was much more brutal and abusive than you're back then as a Muslim, but after some time that i realized JWs are much more intelligent i began listening to show them that i'm also intelligent only to find out that they had what it takes to convince me.

So if you really think what your friend said about me is true it's better you ignore a person who is a disgrace to humanity and chat with people who are source of pride to humanity nah, or what do you think? smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The problem is you thinking you're relevant when all you need to do is humbly request for a Bible study.
If you're sure of all what you've been saying about me then why still insisting that the same person you call "a disgrace to humanity" could or should answer your questions? cheesy

Ọmọ i was much more brutal and abusive than you're back then as a Muslim, but after some time that i realized JWs are much more intelligent i began listening to show them that i'm also intelligent only to find out that they had what it takes to convince me.

So if you really think what your friend said about me is true it's better you ignore a person who is a disgrace to humanity and chat with people who are source of pride to humanity nah, or what do you think? smiley

Who dey ask you super story now, bobo your attention is needed below jare

MaxInDHouse:

7. The Hospital they built for your betterment in Abeokuta, who are the Nurses and Doctors that attended to you the last time you went there for your healing, are they the whitemen from Europe or Nigerian doctor(s) and Nurses?

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Who dey ask you super story now, bobo your attention is needed below jare
7. The Hospital they built for your betterment in Abeokuta, who are the Nurses and Doctors that attended to you the last time you went there for your healing, are they the whitemen from Europe or Nigerian doctor(s) and Nurses?

I owe you no response so if you want me to answer your questions then you must tender an apology both for you and on behind of your friend! wink

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I owe you no response so if you want me to answer your questions then you must tender an apology both for you and on behind of your friend! wink

Apology under my feet grin even your leaders in JW's can't answer those questions. So we should apologize for exposing you abi, aswear you need camel urine

ANTIlSLAM:

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Apology under my feet grin even your leaders in JW's can't answer those questions. So we should apologize for exposing you abi, aswear you need camel urine

In that case keep on asking! Matthew 7:7 grin
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

In that case keep on asking! Matthew 7:7 grin

The questions hard for you, so what's your koko in JW then

ANTIlSLAM:

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

The questions hard for you, so what's your koko in JW then

Keep on asking! Matthew 7:7 grin
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:50am On Jul 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Keep on asking! Matthew 7:7 grin

You this liar, see how I exposed you.. Shey your leaders in JW gather you inside kingdom Hall and teach you how to lie to defend your religion abi. All these below questions are based on your lies after exposing you

ANTIlSLAM:

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:18am On Jul 25, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

You this liar, see how I exposed you.. Shey your leaders in JW gather you inside kingdom Hall and teach you how to lie to defend your religion abi. All these below questions are based on your lies after exposing you

Ọmọ we are use to emotional blackmail {Matthew 5:11-12} so it can't work with true servants of God because just a sentence from our mouth will render all your false accusation harmless {Isaiah 54:17} that's why i demand an apology but if you're not ready then keep your questions after all if market no dey for you millions out there dey buy am witiwiti as they're now engaging us in Bible study after seeing that only JWs have successfully achieved what no religion can achieve despite all the allegations leveled against this group we remain the one and only organization standing tall above all others due to our uniqueness! Matthew 5:14-16

You fit mention the name of your church?
Never! Because your church is just one of those little little hills around {Isaiah 2:2} so even though you're millions much more than JWs what you people teach is not yielding anything positive among you so you're ashame to mention the name of another worthless sect out of thousands out there claiming Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines when all of you can see JWs shining brightly with a unique form of teaching that's Known globally! Daniel 12:3

So keep on panting in your rage there's nothing you can do if you don't apologize i will just continue to make you a laughing stock! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (87) (Reply)

Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir / Can A Christian Be Justify & Still Be Guilty As Charged? / RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.