Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? - Religion (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? (49343 Views)

What Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:39am On Nov 17, 2022
cornelboy:

That's it Sir. I no get en time jàre.

How's business going?

You won't get time nah, I am very happy and delighted to have exposed your gullible so therefore you can jakpa comot from here
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:43am On Nov 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

We're just struggling to survive now that fuel price is no longer stable. undecided

You dey feel the heat of your politicians, your colonial masters and founders of your Jws ought to have come to your rescue since you're not under any politician
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:51am On Nov 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So you know someone is been disgraced here shey?
It's just a pity that you don't have shame all you can do is call names, insult, abuse or curse lóbátán! smiley

You'd have asked him where he gets his divine healing today
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:19am On Nov 17, 2022
Aemmyjah:

When you read their comments that's the time to know exactly what they have in mind.
Just imagine someone talking about the heat that comes along with failure in human government as if Christians were promised a better living condition in this system of things! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:34am On Nov 17, 2022
Aemmyjah:

You won't finish what you started abi grin tell us who first perform the same miracle Jesus Christ did in the Bible la problem.. You need spiritual cleansing in this your JWs
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:37am On Nov 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

When you read their comments that's the time to know exactly what they have in mind.
Just imagine someone talking about the heat that comes along with failure in human government as if Christians were promised a better living condition in this system of things! smiley

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, don't look away nah abi you need help?? Oya answer

ANTIlSLAM:

Bobo you never answer my question, okay let me make it easier for you.. All you have to response is either YES or NO pls no super story as usual

1. Oògùn (capsules, tablets, etc) se oúnjẹ nii?? YES or NO

2. When you're hungry, is patronizing babalawo, onisegun or adahunse for medicinal herbs the solution to your hunger? YES or NO
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:22am On Nov 17, 2022
jcross19:
can you see now? Okay mention one hospital!! Just mention one contribution that's all......

Guy there's no need for blind argument in support of any religion.

Whatever you think the first religion whose pioneers turned out to become rulers over our people did in Africa the second is also doing exactly the same thing because they're both rivals on the same page: POLITICS.

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Aemmyjah(m): 6:57am On Nov 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Guy there's no need for blind argument in support of any religion.

Whatever you think the first religion whose pioneers turned out to become rulers over our people did in Africa the second is also doing exactly the same thing because they're both rivals on the same page: POLITICS.

Na wa, anything I quote on NL...then I can't do anything again until after 24 hours
When it elapse, you quote and the same thing happens
There was no molecule on insult in it. Where is the bans coming from?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:44am On Nov 18, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Na wa, anything I quote on NL...then I can't do anything again until after 24 hours

Stop direct quoting for the moment that's the problem with Nairaland most of us just had to bear it. undecided
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Is because you are lying, the same too happened to your second cornelboy, he was also banned for lying.. Once you stop lying nobody will ban you guys
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Stop direct quoting for the moment that's the problem with Nairaland most of us just had to bear it. undecided

Sebi you remember that you were also banned, you guys should just stop lying lobatan
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ those LEAVES are for the HEALING of the nations, perhaps it's not MEDICINES that people take for HEALING again! cheesy

Not all sicknesses or diseases needs medicine!
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
cornelboy:

Okay.
Now I get you. Physicians use divine healing mmm.. cool.

You're so wonderful.

What about the physicians that the Jewish woman with the issue of blood consulted? Did they use divine healing through God's name too?

If they applied divine healing the woman won't still come to Jesus Christ for healing
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
AgentNairaland:

If they applied divine healing the woman won't still come to Jesus Christ for healing
Lol. Wetin dem con use?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol. Wetin dem con use?

Some of what they used had been listed above!
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
AgentNairaland:

Some of what they used had been listed above!
They used herbs as medicine Baba.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
cornelboy:

They used herbs as medicine Baba.

Can you tell the types of medicines that you think was used then?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
AgentNairaland:

Thanks for your contribution! grin

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by johnw47: 12:15am On Nov 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

false jw mad maximus

you people laugh at anything:

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

Pro_26:11  Like a dog that returns to its vomit Is a fool who repeats his folly

what's needed is a sound mind/a steadfast spirit
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
AgentNairaland:

Can you tell the types of medicines that you think was used then?
It doesn't matter.

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 11:32am On Nov 21, 2022
cornelboy:

It doesn't matter.

Just because you have no answer to give and you don't want to accept the truth we are telling you!
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 11:34am On Nov 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks for accepting the truth and don't argue on this matter next time!
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AkinwaleJJ(f): 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
AgentNairaland:

Thanks for accepting the truth and don't argue on this matter next time!

I only thank you that's doesn't mean your post makes any sense! wink
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
AkinwaleJJ:

I only thank you that's doesn't mean your post makes any sense! wink

This is your second account!

Did you have any other thing to say against this?

AgentNairaland:

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AkinwaleJJ(f): 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
AgentNairaland:

This is your second account!
Did you have any other thing to say against this?

I don't want to talk to you that's why i'm ruling you out with "THANKS" wink
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Aemmyjah(m): 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
AgentNairaland:

Medicines are meant to either cure or prevent or reduce the impact of a sickness or disease
Science, especially medical science are working hard in making a wonder drug as well as medicines that can cure every ailment which will be a golden cap to the medical world.

Pls, which sickness or disease does not need medicine?
Yes, some are incurable but medicines are prescribed to reduce the impact
Note that medicines can come in liquid form as syrup, tablet form as drugs or even cream where you rub on affected areas or drip or enema too

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AkinwaleJJ(f): 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Medicines are meant to either cure or prevent or reduce the impact of a sickness or disease
Science, especially medical science are working hard in making a wonder drug as well as medicines that can cure every ailment which will be a golden cap to the medical world.

Note that medicines can come in liquid form as syrup, tablet form as drugs or even cream where you rub on affected areas or drip or enema too

Let him go and tell his pastors like Kumuyi whose wife died in the hospital when the man is deceiving the mugus that he can cure their sicknesses.

Who is fooling who? cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
Aemmyjah:

That is the definition of medicines, no doubt about that!

Aemmyjah:

Hunger!

Aemmyjah:

Note that medicines can come in liquid form as syrup, tablet form as drugs or even cream where you rub on affected areas or drip or enema too.

When hungry, will you take tablets (syrup or drugs) or rub your stomach with cream just because you want to cure the hunger?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
AgentNairaland:

Just because you have no answer to give and you don't want to accept the truth we are telling you!
How many of you?
And which truth?

The truth that ancient physicians use divine healing but the physicians that were giving treatment to the Jewish woman with the issue of blood used something else?

You're just moving in circles and making no sense.

This is my conclusion:
Ancient Jewish physicians use medicines.

The Bible didn't condemn medicine but rather support it. Revelation 22:2.

Doctors and herbalists can be real Christians.

Note: herbalists are people that practice herbalism not those that do JuJu.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
AgentNairaland:

That is the definition of medicines, no doubt about that!

Hunger!

When hungry, will you take tablets (syrup or drugs) or rub your stomach with cream just because you want to cure the hunger?

That's smart bro
I won't say hunger is a disease or sickness just as I won't say thirst is a sickness or loneliness as a sickness. These ones have their own remedy which is food, water or engaging in something recreative or spending time with others
Acute hunger is what I may a disease or malnutrition

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 4:23am On Nov 22, 2022
Aemmyjah:

That's smart bro
I won't say hunger is a disease or sickness just as I won't say thirst is a sickness or loneliness as a sickness. These ones have their own remedy which is food, water or engaging in something recreative or spending time with others
Acute hunger is what I may a disease or malnutrition

You have heard it from me now and it has added something to your education today that hunger is a disease not to talk of Chronic or acute hunger!

When hungry, you won't take tablets (syrup or drugs) or rub your stomach with cream just because you want to cure hunger these are what you called medicines. Hunger doesn't need medicines either tablets or cream you class as medicines!

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (88) (Reply)

TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC / T.B. Joshua Speaks On Food Scarcity: "You Have Not Seen Anything Yet” (Video) / Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.