Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,214 members, 7,853,139 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? - Religion (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? (49386 Views)

What Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 4:27am On Nov 22, 2022
cornelboy:

How many of you?
And which truth?

The truth that ancient physicians use divine healing but the physicians that were giving treatment to the Jewish woman with the issue of blood used something else?

You're just moving in circles and making no sense.

This is my conclusion:
Ancient Jewish physicians use medicines.

The Bible didn't condemn medicine but rather support it. Revelation 22:2.

Doctors and herbalists can be real Christians.

Note: herbalists are people that practice herbalism not those that do JuJu.

Thanks for mentioning me again here is the question you have been avoiding!

Can you tell the types of medicines that you think was used then?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 4:28am On Nov 22, 2022
AkinwaleJJ:

I don't want to talk to you that's why i'm ruling you out with "THANKS" wink

You don't want to talk to me but you are using different accounts to get the fact from me, don't you think something is wrong somewhere?

AgentNairaland:

Not all sicknesses or diseases needs medicine!
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:47am On Nov 22, 2022
AgentNairaland:

You don't want to talk to me but you are using different accounts to get the fact from me, don't you think something is wrong somewhere?
Go and tell your facts to your Church people who build hospitals and tell them they're wrong for using medicines to treat illnesses! wink
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:17am On Nov 22, 2022
AgentNairaland:

You have heard it from me now and it has added something to your education today that hunger is a disease not to talk of Chronic or acute hunger!

When hungry, you won't take tablets (syrup or drugs) or rub your stomach with cream just because you want to cure hunger these are what you called medicines. Hunger doesn't need medicines either tablets or cream you class as medicines!

That I commended you did not make you right
A man can commend a small child just to make him feel good too, that's exactly as I did to you
What about thirst? Is that a sickness too but it needs 'cure' right and if not handled could lead to body malfunction? What about loneliness? Cos many people describe it as sickness and I've personally read, seen and heard people describe poverty as one of the worst form of sickness?

Since you did not have something relevant against Max comments, you decided to shift the goalposts out of stadium.
When we mention sickness and medicine, you know what we're talking about but you want to pretend
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 7:49am On Nov 22, 2022
Aemmyjah:

That I commended you did not make you right
A man can commend a small child just to make him feel good too, that's exactly as I did to you
What about thirst? Is that a sickness too but it needs 'cure' right and if not handled could lead to body malfunction? What about loneliness? Cos many people describe it as sickness and I've personally read, seen and heard people describe poverty as one of the worst form of sickness?

Since you did not have something relevant against Max comments, you decided to shift the goalposts out of stadium.
When we mention sickness and medicine, you know what we're talking about but you want to pretend

Atleast you will be thanking me for open wide your brain to things you ought to have know from the childhood!

On thirsty you should know that you won't take liquid syrup while thirsty, you need to stop asking childish question please!

Max or thereabout avoided my questions and he decided to interact with me using another account. On the issue of shifting the goal post, I will suggest you ask anyone knowledgable to tell you what it means when someone shifted the goal post and you should figure out where I go OFF-THE POINT with Irrelevant or unrelated to the subject being dealt with here!
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 7:57am On Nov 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Go and tell your facts to your Church people who build hospitals and tell them they're wrong for using medicines to treat illnesses! wink

Is it frustration the cause of your dilemma as you don't know which account to use interacting with me? Well, I won't blame you just because you are still in darkness even for engaging traditional herbalists for healing and these same people will also prepare money ritual for whosoever needed it! Is that what you religion stands on? Vigorous darkness is looming in your JW!
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:04am On Nov 22, 2022
AgentNairaland:

Atleast you will be thanking me for open wide your brain to things you ought to have know from the childhood!

On thirsty you should know that you won't take liquid syrup while thirsty, you need to stop asking childish question please!

Max or thereabout avoided my questions and he decided to interact with me using another account. On the issue of shifting the goal post, I will suggest you ask anyone knowledgable to tell you what it means when someone shifted the goal post and you should figure out where I go OFF-THE POINT with Irrelevant or unrelated to the subject being dealt with here!

I guess you're the younger brother of Anti Islam who believe herbalist are synonymous to witchdoctors
If not, let us visit the dictionary

Hunger is defined as the need or compelling desire for food. How is that a sickness? Even the Bible said Jesus was hungry and Satan used that to tempt him? Would you say Jesus Christ was sick?
Without food, we can't survive just as air and water is vital for pir survival but acute or prolong hunger can lead to sickness and death. We will always need to eat, drink and respire. That is part of the characteristics of living organisms

Sickness also can be termed as disease, illness, infirmity or malady as it is a state of bad health, it is an ABNORMAL condition of a human, animal or plant that causes discomfort or dysfunction

Does your hunger make it an example of disease according to the dictionary? Keep dribbling yourself

People who are sick visit an herbalist, pharmacist or doctors.
People who go to canteen, restaurant or market to stock food are sick according to your own dictionary
Sorry is your nickname
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:12am On Nov 22, 2022
AgentNairaland:

Is it frustration the cause of your dilemma as you don't know which account to use interacting with me? Well, I won't blame you just because you are still in darkness even for engaging traditional herbalists for healing and these same people will also prepare money ritual for whosoever needed it! Is that what you religion stands on? Vigorous darkness is looming in your JW!

Ọ̀gbẹ́ni my account was barred by the virus on Nairaland that's why i switched to my wife's account. So talk about what is on ground, none of your fellow Churchgoers will agree with you that medicine whether chemicals or herbal is evil because they all go for treatment even you yourself know that you're lying to your own soul! smiley
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:16am On Nov 22, 2022
AgentNairaland:

The Bible is not a medical textbook
Why not ask Wikipedia or make research about it

Since you're asking, lemme show you one Scripture that might amaze you
Timothy, a Christian in the first century and Paul's friend had a kind of sickness, infact, it was disturbing him 'frequently' (King James uses 'infirmities')
What 'medicine' did Paul describe to him against the sickness.
Pls have a good look at 1 Timothy 5:23.
Here, Paul is not healing him but telling him the 'medicine' that will help him
Churchgoers can learn from that account as they'll rather go to see 'Doctor Jesus' to heal them rather than 'visit a physician' as Jesus Christ mentioned at Matthew 9:12. Well, we know the person acting as nurse for Doctor Jesus still collect their money.

Pls read 1 Timothy 5:23
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:18am On Nov 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọ̀gbẹ́ni my account was barred by the virus on Nairaland that's why i switched to my wife's account. So talk about what is on ground, none of your fellow Churchgoers will agree with you that medicine whether chemicals or herbal is evil because they all go for treatment even you yourself know that you're lying to your own soul! smiley

Don't mind him
When he's sick, he goes to visit Doctor Jesus and give him his money

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:34am On Nov 22, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Don't mind him

It's on social media like this that you will know why those yahoo big boys claiming pastors often extort money from them like mugus.

They love lies so those guys use the opportunity to collect their money! 2Timothy 3:13

How can a human being (not some machine) keep arguing blindly about the use of medicines that even their teachers in religion will never ever condemn? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
AgentNairaland:

Can you tell us?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
cornelboy:

Can you tell us?

The above listed ancient physicians method of healing, did you see anything like medicinal herbs therein as posted by someone which I have also confirmed?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
Aemmyjah:

The Bible is not a medical textbook
Why not ask Wikipedia or make research about it

Since you're asking, lemme show you one Scripture that might amaze you
Timothy, a Christian in the first century and Paul's friend had a kind of sickness, infact, it was disturbing him 'frequently' (King James uses 'infirmities')
What 'medicine' did Paul describe to him against the sickness.
Pls have a good look at 1 Timothy 5:23.
Here, Paul is not healing him but telling him the 'medicine' that will help him
Churchgoers can learn from that account as they'll rather go to see 'Doctor Jesus' to heal them rather than 'visit a physician' as Jesus Christ mentioned at Matthew 9:12. Well, we know the person acting as nurse for Doctor Jesus still collect their money.

Pls read 1 Timothy 5:23

Paul told him to drink wine, I think you remember that Jesus turns water to wine, is the water Jesus turns to wine medicinal herb or your Bible says the wine Paul prescribed for Timothy was made from herb?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

How many Christians faithful is supporting your ideology on visiting traditional herbalists for healing thereby neglecting and against the divine healing through Jesus Christ? Myself and many Christian's faithful are in support of divine healing but you and the rest members in your satanic Jehovah witnesses are against while showing your SUPPORTS ONLY FOR TRADITIONAL HERBALISTS, is that what your own Bible teaches you? These same herbalists as I read it here are involved in devilish acts participating in ritualism, these are still the people you are running to for healing! You are still in vigorous darkness, DIVINE HEALING IS REAL AND WORKING FOR WHOSOEVER BELIEVES IN JESUS AS THE GREAT PHYSICIAN!
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I guess you're the younger brother of Anti Islam who believe herbalist are synonymous to witchdoctors
If not, let us visit the dictionary

Hunger is defined as the need or compelling desire for food. How is that a sickness? Even the Bible said Jesus was hungry and Satan used that to tempt him? Would you say Jesus Christ was sick?
Without food, we can't survive just as air and water is vital for pir survival but acute or prolong hunger can lead to sickness and death. We will always need to eat, drink and respire. That is part of the characteristics of living organisms

Sickness also can be termed as disease, illness, infirmity or malady as it is a state of bad health, it is an ABNORMAL condition of a human, animal or plant that causes discomfort or dysfunction

Does your hunger make it an example of disease according to the dictionary? Keep dribbling yourself

People who are sick visit an herbalist, pharmacist or doctors.
People who go to canteen, restaurant or market to stock food are sick according to your own dictionary
Sorry is your nickname

You are kinda funny, to you because we are on the same points means I am the person you mentioned? No sane person will ever supports your ideology visiting traditional herbalist only for healing thereby against divine healing through Jesus as Bible teaches!

Hunger is a disease on its own, nobody is asking you for the definition of hunger but the reality on things you need to know right from your childhood. Food is the only cure for hunger, not tablets or cream!

Dictionary will not tell you everything you need to know in life and you ought to have know what dictionary is meant for right from your childhood!

You are too Childish for my liking sorry to say, why does hungry people go to canteen if not to be filled up, they ought to stay hunger or EAT TABLETS AND RUB THEIR STOMACH with cream since that is the only remedy that will cure your own hunger! cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
AgentNairaland:

How many Christians faithful is supporting your ideology on visiting traditional herbalists for healing thereby neglecting and against the divine healing through Jesus Christ? Myself and many Christian's faithful are in support of divine healing but you and the rest members in your satanic Jehovah witnesses are against while showing your SUPPORTS ONLY FOR TRADITIONAL HERBALISTS, is that what your own Bible teaches you? These same herbalists as I read it here are involved in devilish acts participating in ritualism, these are still the people you are running to for healing! You are still in vigorous darkness, DIVINE HEALING IS REAL AND WORKING FOR WHOSOEVER BELIEVES IN JESUS AS THE GREAT PHYSICIAN!

If you like continue shifting the goal post, the truth remains that God is not against the use of medicines and herbalism is not a sin. Period! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 11:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
AgentNairaland:

The above listed ancient physicians method of healing, did you see anything like medicinal herbs therein as posted by someone which I have also confirmed?
So where did you get divine healing from?
Shebi you talk say ancient physicians used divine healing nah cheesy

Did that article say medicine from herb was not used by ancient physicians?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If you like continue shifting the goal post, the truth remains that God is not against the use of medicines and herbalism is not a sin. Period! smiley

Go and ask the knowledgeable people in your territory to tell you what it means when someone shifted the goal post and you should figure out where I go OFF-THE POINT with Irrelevant or unrelated to the subject being dealt with here!

Is your own God in supports of ritualism been carried out by the herbalists whom you are running to for healing?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
cornelboy:

So where did you get divine healing from?
Shebi you talk say ancient physicians used divine healing nah cheesy

Did that article say medicine from herb was not used by ancient physicians?

You have a big problem encompass simple and straight forward sentences! Jesus the greatest physician did he used medicinal herb for healing and treatment?

I think you can read, did you see where medicinal herb was mentioned from what you read above?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 2:10am On Nov 23, 2022
AgentNairaland:

You have a big problem encompass simple and straight forward sentences! Jesus the greatest physician did he used medicinal herb for healing and treatment?
I think you can read, did you see where medicinal herb was mentioned from what you read above?
I see it there.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:21am On Nov 23, 2022
cornelboy:

I see it there.

It's Nigerian newspapers that determines what they say about HERBS not God's word! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
AgentNairaland:

They won't answer you sister so don't disturb yourself asking those mufus difficult question like this
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
AgentNairaland:

MaxInDHouse is finished aswear grin
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Don't mind him

Mufu shey your own Jesus dey collect money
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's Nigerian newspapers that determines what they say about HERBS not God's word! smiley

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, God's word says herb is for food and not for ritual tinz your healer herbalists are using it for mixing together with human organs
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:35am On Nov 24, 2022
AgentNairaland:

You are kinda funny, to you because we are on the same points means I am the person you mentioned? No sane person will ever supports your ideology visiting traditional herbalist only for healing thereby against divine healing through Jesus as Bible teaches!

Hunger is a disease on its own, nobody is asking you for the definition of hunger but the reality on things you need to know right from your childhood. Food is the only cure for hunger, not tablets or cream!

Dictionary will not tell you everything you need to know in life and you ought to have know what dictionary is meant for right from your childhood!

You are too Childish for my liking sorry to say, why does hungry people go to canteen if not to be filled up, they ought to stay hunger or EAT TABLETS AND RUB THEIR STOMACH with cream since that is the only remedy that will cure your own hunger! cheesy

If people go to canteen to be filled up as you say, how do you call hunger a disease? Are you not ashamed
The only way to feed babies is by breastfeeding, is that also a cure for disease?
You ignore that I mentioned thirst and loneliness. What about thirst and loneliness
If I go to a herbalist for herbs or medicines, so what? Is it not God that made them? Is it a sin against God if I used them
Today, we still use them... Most of them are bitter- we have some balm as well, we could use bitter leaf, scent leaf, palm oil, there are thousands of such plants. Not every one is a fan of drugs.
I also pray for myself and others when sick
Tell me where you go to get your divine healing then? Unlike Jesus Christ, pastors today use these unverified stories or divine healing to gain people to the Church and make money. Can you tell me where Jesus Christ in the Bible or any of his apostles are said to brag or tell stories of people they healed? If they were around today, would they have bragged about it? No. These ones are lies. The GO of Winners bragged about resurrecting a boy that was embalmed for a week, I laughed at the heaviness of that lies and wept at the foolishness of the audience praising God over a lie by that old man. In Jesus Christ time, despite his efforts to calm people not to announce his works, the news still spread but no media in those days. In our own time where we have media and everything is trending, person open mouth to lie. If that were true, he need not even mention it. No news of that sort was mentioned in the internet, the boy or community was not heard of.
Will Jesus Christ have ever ask his disciples to fish out people he healed to come and give testimony so that people will turn to himself rather than God who gives miraculous powers? Will Jesus Christ accept money for consultation? Will Jesus Christ play romance with politics and ask his followers to bring voters card to church or vote a political system into or out of power?
My Jesus I acknowledge as leader is not your Jesus Christ, I don't know the concept of your own
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:45am On Nov 24, 2022
The gift of God is real and free
The life God gives, he gave us free right?
The truths God gives, he gave us free right?
The earth God gives, he gave us free right?
The Ransom of his son, he gave us free right?
The hope God gives, he gave us free right?
The healings God gives, both in ancient times and now (I speak of divine healing), if people use it to enrich themselves as well as the so called prophecies we hear today which are always negative and towards politicians, it can't be from God who gives us marvelous gifts freely...
Nonsense holy water that is sold for huge sums and, it's funny how a Man of God will be selling holy spirit from Goshen concealed in a bottle or these Goya oil that is meant for frying has now become holy spirit for anointing.
I used to be anointed those days, as the oil touch my head, I used to feel these goosebumps and I feel like God entered my body but I start to misbehave around.

I thank Jehovah I'm free from false religion. Dem don extort me no be small
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:16am On Nov 24, 2022
Look at the images I posted. Then read those verses and tell me if God condemned the use of leaves for medicines. According to the scriptures, the balm of Gilead came from what?
Note that it mentioned trees having leaves that is used for healing of the nations. It may be figurative or symbolic but is it condemning the use of such leaves?

I've not seen any pastor that condemn herbs but if your pastors do so, they are blind guides and blind can only lead the blind so you are blind as well
They will come out to condemn vaccination, use of nose masks, social distancing.
Look at what we did during the covid to avoid the spread of the disease. Some of us did not believe in its effect but we took caution. People that used to say we don't care about life now called us faithless. They just want to talk. Before government announced lockdowns, we already suspended our physical meetings and public ministry while pastors would be ridiculous to be shouting that markets ourght to be under lockdown and not Church. Who will blame them? They already have enough food they extort from their members to feed themselves. They had no shame to start e-payment platforms as if God is more interested in money that the value of lives; some came out to open mouth and declare he's made more money than when there was no lockdown and his people are shouting as if he would give them a penny or many of them are not having financial setbacks yet, we preached, held meetings, had conventions and baptisms following covid 19 protocol. We got vaccinated and use nose masks. Most companies lay off some workers who did not get the vaccine but not Jehovah's Witness
Pastors were shouting against covid and vaccine, calling it Antichrist, evil and satanic and called anyone who wore masks or took vaccines as faithless. They said the disease was not real but they can testify that that live stream cured dozens of people of covid.
Wait a minute, these pastors were the ones condemning Facebook too as Antichrist and some other social media platforms when they first came out. I remembered that year, I was so scared of using Facebook but since the pandemic, we now see 'Pastor so and so is now live on Facebook, tune in'. So Facebook is no longer Antichrist bah?

Herb is agbo in Yoruba language, how then is that ritualistic or fetish? Na wa o. So many children on NL platform
I drink agbo, I eat agbo, I rub agbo, used to take it as enema when I was much younger, I did not sin against God... Your pastors are doing checkups and going to hospitals for treatment but will tell you to come to them for healing
You can't approach them to touch even the helm of their garment cos of heavy security, but they will give you security to post on your door in form of stickers to represent the blood of Jesus
They can't multiply your 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes, they ask you to sow everything as a seed. They are growing fat like politicians, you are crying for divine visitation. When nothing happens, they say your faith is not big enough as a mustard seed. Some people are actually waiting for them to tell them that 2023 is their year like they did in 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 and will keep doing till all these religions are destroyed by the political empire.

So keep studying the Bible and have REAL faith, the ones you have is gullible and senseless.

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 4:34am On Nov 25, 2022
Aemmyjah:

If people go to canteen to be filled up as you say, how do you call hunger a disease? Are you not ashamed
The only way to feed babies is by breastfeeding, is that also a cure for disease?
You ignore that I mentioned thirst and loneliness. What about thirst and loneliness
If I go to a herbalist for herbs or medicines, so what? Is it not God that made them? Is it a sin against God if I used them
Today, we still use them... Most of them are bitter- we have some balm as well, we could use bitter leaf, scent leaf, palm oil, there are thousands of such plants. Not every one is a fan of drugs.
I also pray for myself and others when sick
Tell me where you go to get your divine healing then? Unlike Jesus Christ, pastors today use these unverified stories or divine healing to gain people to the Church and make money. Can you tell me where Jesus Christ in the Bible or any of his apostles are said to brag or tell stories of people they healed? If they were around today, would theis have bragged about it? No. These ones are lies. The GO of Winners bragged about resurrecting a boy that was embalmed for a week, I laughed at the heaviness of that lies and wept at the foolishness of the audience praising God over a lie by that old man. In Jesus Christ time, despite his efforts to calm people not to announce his works, the news still spread but no media in those days. In our own time where we have media and everything is trending, person open mouth to lie. If that were true, he need not even mention it. No news of that sort was mentioned in the internet, the boy or community was not heard of.
Will Jesus Christ have ever ask his disciples to fish out people he healed to come and give testimony so that people will turn to himself rather than God who gives miraculous powers? Will Jesus Christ accept money for consultation? Will Jesus Christ play romance with politics and ask his followers to bring voters card to church or vote a political system into or out of power?
My Jesus I acknowledge as leader is not your Jesus Christ, I don't know the concept of your own

Hunger is a disease man and the cure for it is food. Will you take syrup, tablets or rub your stomach when hungry? Man reason from brain please!
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 4:36am On Nov 25, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

MaxInDHouse is finished aswear grin

Using multiple accounts displaying his ignorant!
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 4:46am On Nov 25, 2022
cornelboy:

I see it there.

Where is medicinal herb listed among the methods or techniques ANCIENT PHYSICIANS in those days used for treatment? May God restore your sight, Amen!

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (88) (Reply)

Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? / Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara / Parents React To Photo Of Their Son With A Python. Pray For His Deliverance

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.