Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,183 members, 7,860,251 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? - Religion (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? (49619 Views)

What Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 11:12am On Nov 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

No be today confusion has been affecting you people, your master took me also for Sharon
I didn't ask you the question.
I qouted agentnairaland not you.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 11:16am On Nov 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

So Jesus Christ revealed to John that you should be patronizing herbalists for healing and deliverance because he used medicinal herbs to cure people while on earth abi?
Believe it or not, God revealed to John that leaves are for the healing of the nations.

Go and argue with the Bible and God.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
cornelboy:

Believe it or not, God revealed to John that leaves are for the healing of the nations.

Go and argue with the Bible and God.

Sebi you can differentiate between healing and treatment? I so much love Bible for disgracing you guys as the word of God never said for treatment
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Sebi you can differentiate between healing and treatment? I so much love Bible for disgracing you guys as the word of God never said for treatment
The purpose of treatment is to heal.
Go and argue with God that created and endorse leaves for healing.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
cornelboy:

I didn't ask you the question.
I qouted agentnairaland not you.

I saw one of my post that was reposted to you to clear your ignorant

cornelboy:

Or what do you think the physicians of that time were using?

God bless you for this question, ask me more of this so that your master will learn and tap from you

These are ancient medical techniques or treatments physicians used then in those days

1. Leech therapy

2. Maggot therapy

3. Transsphenoidal surgery

4. Fecal transplant

5. Trepanation

6. C-section

7. Mercury

8. Animal Dung Ointments

9. Bloodletting

10. Wandering Womb

11. Babylonian Skull Cure

12. Cannibal Cures

ANCIENT PHYSICIANS NEVER USED PLANT, ROOT OR MEDICINAL HERB
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
cornelboy:

The purpose of treatment is to heal.
Go and argue with God that created and endorse leaves for healing.

You will soon expose yourself again, oya what is the purpose of healing?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

I love that path you said Jesus who used miracles to cure people but you never tell me where this same Jesus Christ used medicinal herb to cure people that is what I'm agitating for and I've been laying emphasis on since you can't identify between divine healing and medicinal herb

The Bible book of Isaiah 33:24 says:

And the inhabitant shall not say, I am sick: the people that dwell therein shall be forgiven their iniquity.

But how come people will live without getting sick?

Jesus answered in the Bible book of Revelation 22:2

In the midst of the street of it, and on either side,, of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every,, month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

And why is it that we can't cure all sicknesses with the HERBS and ROOTS we have today?

Genesis 3:17 says

And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life

But after God has forgiven mankind through the ransom sacrifice of Christ Jesus, the Bible made us to understand that:

Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God, shall bless us. Psalms 67:6

So stop deceiving yourselves, the HERBS and ROOTS are for HEALING, it's due to a curse on the ground that we can't cure all sicknesses today but when God's Kingdom come the earth will be blessed again and all the HERBS will work perfectly for our HEALING.
Meanwhile to the extent we know there are HERBS that do cure some sicknesses even though not perfectly that's why doctors (Herbalists) often say "we Care but God heals" smiley
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

And the inhabitant shall not say, I am sick: the people that dwell therein shall be forgiven their iniquity.

In the midst of the street of it, and on either side,, of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every,, month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

And why is it that we can't cure all sicknesses with the HERBS and ROOTS we have today?

And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life

But after God has forgiven mankind through the ransom sacrifice of Christ Jesus, the Bible made us to understand that:

Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God, shall bless us. Psalms 67:6

So stop deceiving yourselves, the HERBS and ROOTS are for HEALING, it's due to a curse on the ground that we can't cure all sicknesses today but when God's Kingdom come the earth will be blessed again and all the HERBS will work perfectly for our HEALING.
Meanwhile to the extent we know there are HERBS that do cure some sicknesses even though not perfectly that's why doctors (Herbalists) often say "we Care but God heals" smiley

The book of Rev. 22 says for the healing of nation and NOT for treatment, sebi you go Primary school?

Jehovah in Old testament works in a miraculous ways in healing the sick, Jesus Christ in New testament heals the sick through the divine power of his mighty, none of them prescribed medicinal herbs for treatment despite the fact that God created it..

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, shey manufacturing of human skull, body parts, etc for ritual purposes mixed together with herbs is what God sent your herbalists to engage into abi?

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

The book of Rev. 22 says for the healing of nation and NOT for treatment.

This is the most controversial statement ever on this forum!

What do people need healing for if not to treat them and get rid of sickness? cheesy

Ọmọ your pigheadedness can't help you just humble yourself and learn! smiley
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, abeg help your slave boy cornelboy answer his question, THE PURPOSE OF DIVINE HEALING?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is the most controversial statement ever on this forum!

What do people need healing for if not to treat them and get rid of sickness? cheesy

Ọmọ your pigheadedness can't help you just humble yourself and learn! smiley

Even someone that is hungry needs treatment also abi? grin ode paraku ni e aswear shey hunger is not a disease too bah?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, abeg help your slave boy cornelboy answer his question, THE PURPOSE OF DIVINE HEALING?
So DIVINE HEALING needs LEAVES (HERBS) shey? smiley
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Even someone that is hungry needs treatment also abi? grin ode paraku ni e aswear shey hunger is not a disease too bah?

But if you've talked about hunger as part of what needed to be healed we all know that anybody can cure hunger with food nah! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So DIVINE HEALING needs LEAVES (HERBS) shey? smiley

Herb is for food says the word of God, the purpose of divine healing is what I'm asking you guys, don't be moribund
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

But if you've talked about hunger as part of what needed to be healed we all know that anybody can cure hunger with food nah! cheesy

You supposed to cure hunger through treatment nah.. Rev. 22:2 the leaves there is for food and not for treatment
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Herb is for food says the word of God, the purpose of divine healing is what I'm asking you guys, don't be moribund

Chai see confusion torí Ọlọ́run! undecided

So LEAVES are for HEALING but then it's not for treatment?

Thank God i'm not an arrogant churchgoer! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

You supposed to cure hunger through treatment nah.. Rev. 22:2 the leaves there is for food and not for treatment

I have told you on this same thread that hunger is an illness and food is the cure so you have come back to your senses! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I have told you on this same thread that hunger is an illness and food is the cure so you have come back to your senses! cheesy

You said medicines and I said shey when you're hungry is it tablets, capsules, you will take to cure your hunger?

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Chai see confusion torí Ọlọ́run! undecided

So LEAVES are for HEALING but then it's not for treatment?

Thank God i'm not an arrogant churchgoer! smiley

Leaves is for healing that will cure hunger since you agreed with me that hunger is a disease.. Stop disgracing yourself nah ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Leaves is for healing that will cure hunger since you agreed with me that hunger is a disease.. Stop disgracing yourself nah ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO

So you know someone is been disgraced here shey?
It's just a pity that you don't have shame all you can do is call names, insult, abuse or curse lóbátán! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

You will soon expose yourself again, oya what is the purpose of healing?
My sin is that I started the discussion with you. If I had known how unreasonable you're, I wouldn't have engaged in the discussion.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
cornelboy:

My sin is that I started the discussion with you. If I had known how unreasonable you're, I wouldn't have engaged in the discussion.

My brother it's a plus for you because now you can testify to the fact that churchgoers loves self-deceit a lot and they're desperate to win arguments even when they know there's nothing tangible in what they're saying!

These are the same people that will later become atheists and start asking their former church members to prove that God exist when their eyes are clear that God is no longer performing any spectacular show for them. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So you know someone is been disgraced here shey?
It's just a pity that you don't have shame all you can do is call names, insult, abuse or curse lóbátán! smiley

But you started the insult, should I flash you back as well? Come and address what you started again, you have take us back

Shey ni abule yin nii Oògùn jẹ oúnjẹ??

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, you're only confusing yourself, shey when you're hungry na to visit babalawo, onisegun or adahunse is the solution?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
cornelboy:

So asking you to tell us THE PURPOSE OF DIVINE HEALING after you came with the purpose of treatment is unreasonable to you abi? I understand your JAKPA method, the exit door is open for you to jakpa sogbo grin
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

But you started the insult, should I flash you back as well? Come and address what you started again, you have take us back

Shey ni abule yin nii Oògùn jẹ oúnjẹ??

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, you're only confusing yourself, shey when you're hungry na to visit babalawo, onisegun or adahunse is the solution?

Treat yourself when you know the medicine but consult a professional in the field when you don't know.
That's what all right thinking people does! wink

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Treat yourself when you know the medicine but consult a professional in the field when you don't know.
That's what all right thinking people does! wink

You never address the issue at hand, should I flash you back to where you started the insultive words?.

Secondly, Shey ni abule yin nii Oògùn jẹ oúnjẹ??

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, when you're hungry na to visit babalawo, onisegun or adahunse is the solution?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

You never address the issue at hand, should I flash you back to where you started the insultive words?.
Secondly, Shey ni abule yin nii Oògùn jẹ oúnjẹ??
ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, when you're hungry na to visit babalawo, onisegun or adahunse is the solution?

So how many times sun will rise and fall before you put away the insult even if that's true? Ephesians 4:26
Ọmọ you're empty that's why you can't discuss without throwing insults just to push opposers away then start jubilating when they leave you in your folly deceiving yourself that they ran away from you.

As for medicine as food it's global that people know that the medicine for hunger is food it's the illness they can't decipher that makes them visit physicians. So when i engage Oníṣègùn it's due to illnesses i can't treat myself! wink
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My brother it's a plus for you because now you can testify to the fact that churchgoers loves self-deceit a lot and they're desperate to win arguments even when they know there's nothing tangible in what they're saying!
These are the same people that will later become atheists and start asking their former church members to prove that God exist when their eyes are clear that God is no longer performing any spectacular show for them. smiley
That's it Sir. I no get en time jàre.

How's business going?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
cornelboy:

That's it Sir. I no get en time jàre.

How's business going?

We're just struggling to survive now that fuel price is no longer stable. undecided
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

We're just struggling to survive now that fuel price is no longer stable. undecided
Óga o. Kí ọlọ́ọ̀run gbà wá lọ́wọ́ ìlú yí o.
Everything will turn out good Sir.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:30am On Nov 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So how many times sun will rise and fall before you put away the insult even if that's true? Ephesians 4:26
Ọmọ you're empty that's why you can't discuss without throwing insults just to push opposers away then start jubilating when they leave you in your folly deceiving yourself that they ran away from you.

You started the usage of insultive words so you shouldn't be pained anyways.. Read what you sent to me from the attached screenshot below

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:37am On Nov 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

As for medicine as food it's global that people know that the medicine for hunger is food it's the illness they can't decipher that makes them visit physicians. So when i engage Oníṣègùn it's due to illnesses i can't treat myself! wink

Bobo you never answer my question, okay let me make it easier for you.. All you have to response is either YES or NO pls no super story as usual

1. Oògùn (capsules, tablets, etc) se oúnjẹ nii?? YES or NO

2. When you're hungry, is patronizing babalawo, onisegun or adahunse for medicinal herbs the solution to your hunger? YES or NO

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (88) (Reply)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / Man Sets Russian Church On Fire Because His Wife Kept Donating To It (Photos) / I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.