Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians (31309 Views)

We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders / Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons / Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:07am On Jul 13, 2022
BigSarah:
grin Christians learn from the South East.

Please Christians support Tinubu, if Tinubu wins without Christians vote, that'll be the worst thing to happen to Christians in Nigeria.

One year into his administration Christians will be called wailers, Miscreants etc.
Then Christians will be called terrorists, and even Christianity proscribed sef.

Don't say you weren't advised..

The point of my comment is not to threaten, I'm neither a Muslim or a Christian.

If he dare wins, u will know dat not only muslim are violent. We are also very violent and we ready to die . Already death and unemployment have being Christian's portion in this apc government. So what's the essence of being alive. Christians have slave enuf for muslims and for peace.
They kidnap at will, kill and burn people at will, nothing is done.
2023, we running to nowhere, and we prove from the middle belt that we are not afraid
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by ufotunang: 6:09am On Jul 13, 2022
Muslims wants to take over APC in all positions in the party and country.... Nigerians be obi-dient
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:14am On Jul 13, 2022
LegendHero:
Nice one from these groups.

It is your right to come out to vent your anger on the ticket. This is democracy and you have every right to be angry.

However, in the game of numbers and decision analysis, most Northern Christians usually give their votes to the PDP and historical data also shows this. Which means that Tinubu already foresaw that there will be withdrawal and realignment, it is already factored in the numbers.

With North being Muslim majority, it will be sure defeat for Tinubu if he had chose a minority Christian as VP. These outburst by CAN/Northern Christians could even have a resultant effect where the average Muslim in the North that won’t vote Tinubu before might be swayed by religious sentiment to make a statement about their numbers in the North.

We welcome more of this outburst, and I hope you can keep the momentum till next year because sentiment analysis shows that Nigerians generally can’t keep up the pace for long.

I dont understand wen people say majority north are muslim. Do u mean the core north?
Even the core north has lot of Christians just that they are violently disenfranchised. Or they're given very very very few polling unit.
Middle belt is a Christian zone aside kwara state. Niger state gas equal Christian and Muslim popn
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:15am On Jul 13, 2022
madridguy:
I hope when he eventually win without Christian vote no one will be crying of Islamization of Nigeria.

U will see trouble
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by pseudaria: 6:22am On Jul 13, 2022
LegendHero:
Nice one from these groups.

It is your right to come out to vent your anger on the ticket. This is democracy and you have every right to be angry.

However, in the game of numbers and decision analysis, most Northern Christians usually give their votes to the PDP and historical data also shows this. Which means that Tinubu already foresaw that there will be withdrawal and realignment, it is already factored in the numbers.

With North being Muslim majority, it will be sure defeat for Tinubu if he had chose a minority Christian as VP. These outburst by CAN/Northern Christians could even have a resultant effect where the average Muslim in the North that won’t vote Tinubu before might be swayed by religious sentiment to make a statement about their numbers in the North.

We welcome more of this outburst, and I hope you can keep the momentum till next year because sentiment analysis shows that Nigerians generally can’t keep up the pace for long.

So you think northerners will leave atiku and vote tinubu. The way e go shock una like transformer
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 13, 2022
Frigga13:
E pain me Northerners no Dey Nairaland.. just like very few and they’re not active

Serious Apc urchins need update on what’s happening politcally in the North

The pure reality on ground remains .. northern Muslims ain’t even freaking about the Muslim Muslim thing .. they’re not interested .. even the core Islam fanatics

The North need security .. Apc disappointed all..and make ethnic and tribal sentiment more pronounced in the North

Apc will lose North west

Kastina and jigawa Zamfara..

Believing Apc will win any state in Northeast is hallucinations

Muslim Muslim won’t even sell in the North.. maybe 2015 .. it would have been possible due to desperation on the North yo get power

Now is not about religion... is all about unity peace and way forward

After 2023 e go clear well

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa to restore security and return farmers to farm.
You are dumb. If you continue like this tinubu will win

Yet, the worst hit will be the Yoruba Christians. I celebrate when I see them act woke against Peter Obi.
They will stop going to church because in Nigeria, arrests will not be a news in the churches in South West
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Alezy(m): 7:59am On Jul 13, 2022
BigSarah:
grin Christians learn from the South East.

Please Christians support Tinubu, if Tinubu wins without Christians vote, that'll be the worst thing to happen to Christians in Nigeria.

One year into his administration Christians will be called wailers, Miscreants etc.
Then Christians will be called terrorists, and even Christianity proscribed sef. You are neither Muslim not Christan. You are just foolish

Don't say you weren't advised..

The point of my comment is not to threaten, I'm neither a Muslim or a Christian.
you are neither Muslim not Christan. You are just foo.lish
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by ityP(m): 9:00am On Jul 13, 2022
foleskay:

So if those norhrrn christians vote pdp and atiku wins in plateau,taraba,adamawa,and bauchi..then clears all south south and south east and some parts of west.. Where will tinubu votes come from considering kwankwaso and atiku are also from d north. Tell me how tinubu will win pls undecided

With Obi in the picture, Southeast and SouthSouth no too sure for Atiku again o. Those regions no dey vote Kwankwaso at all. Southwest is fully BATified. See eh, Tinubu's Vice is the best. Choosing a Christian would have been foolish. Even if he loses, he made the right decision
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by ityP(m): 9:01am On Jul 13, 2022
Great2017:

Are you insinuating that Obi is a force to reckon with?

I'm saying these politicians know themselves. Just like the Northerners did in 2019, they'll do in 2023 if it even seem like Obi wan near Presidency grin
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Reasoning(m): 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
When he said the Christians will Labour to Deaths, will you be mad to support Him?? But reverse will be the case hear, since Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a Muslim/Islam by Religion in faith. Muslims/Islams don't have Immortality in their bloods. But One Christian, Pegan, Atheist, Free Thinker, Educator and a Wisest Guy and a single Man in the Whole Multiverse, gat Immortality in His Blood, containing All the Ancestral Qualities and Ingredients for Immortality. Which can be extended even to animals or cloned Humans tribes that are not Muslim/Islams by Religion faith. The Muslims/Islams faithfuls will not be given immorality to live Eternal, but will work and labour to grow old and Die, as the case of their left over/behind beautiful daughters and sons. After all the Boko Haram Terrorists HIV virus infected demons as humans are killed and buried; Varnishing to extinction loading for the Muslims/Islams, because of their Selfish, Greedy, Hatefully Indoctrinated, and Evil against Other Religion Faithfuls that are not Muslims/Islams. Who may sometimes be their Neighbors, Co-Students, Co-workers, Co-Citizens, Co-tribe, Colleagues, Even in an Evil Pretentious Relationship; like husband and wife, or boyfriends and girlfriends. Bola Ahmed Tinubu wife is a Christian by Religion, but he chooses to pick Muslim/Islam as Candidate; now I know why Dino Malaye threatened to Beat her in the Senate, and Bola Ahmed Tinubu could do nothing about it. Now he wants to be a president. Come and be president now, make I seegrin shocked cool cheesy.. And that Guy or Single Man with the Blood of Immortality is the SON OF MAN. And na Me type everything As REASONING. CATCH ME IF YOU ALL CAN. THEN THE GAYS, SODOMITES, EVIL RELIGION PRACTICES & CULTISM GLOBAL SYSTEM WILL END. DOUBTING ME IS LIKE BELIEVING THERE IS NO TOMORROW FOR YOU ALL grin
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by clockwisereport: 9:16am On Jul 14, 2022
Thomthom:
I have been seeing this your post.. And I will like to ask if you haven't gotten help since all this days to warrant this post on almost all topics created..

That guy is a scammer. His name is Anthony M Okeke. He has been busted on several occasions

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: Akeredolu Cannot Unilaterally Oust Herders In Ondo State / ................ / Melaye’s Assassination Attempt: Court Drops Criminal Charges Against Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.