Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians (31293 Views)

We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders / Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons / Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Itzdboss: 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
���� even d party is divided
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Teejay13(m): 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
We are approaching a time, when this country will have to be divided.

We can't continue like this again

3 Likes

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by suratwo62: 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:
grin Christians learn from the South East.

Please Christians support Tinubu, if Tinubu wins without Christians vote, that'll be the worst thing to happen to Christians in Nigeria.

One year into his administration Christians will be called wailers, Miscreants etc.
Then Christians will be called terrorists, and even Christianity proscribed sef.

Don't say you weren't advised..
With a Christian vice president see what happened in 2022.

With a Boko Haram vice president what do you think could happen

3 Likes

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by PsalmsElf(m): 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
gentlegenius:

...For a man who bought his way to the party ticket, even when he wasn't the choice of the party leaders
Who are the party leaders? For your information Tinubu's the choice of vast majority of both leaders and members of APC, did you see anybody decamping based on his emergence?
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by JOSH54: 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:

Muslims will arise and defend their faith grin, this is a golden opportunity to fulfill the Koran, and uplift Islam in Nigeria grin cheesy.

I don't see Tinubu loosing if they milk this Islam thing well
APC will not and can never win 2023 election, its already clear

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by ityP(m): 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
LegendHero:
Nice one from these groups.

It is your right to come out to vent your anger on the ticket. This is democracy and you have every right to be angry.

However, in the game of numbers and decision analysis, most Northern Christians usually give their votes to the PDP and historical data also shows this. Which means that Tinubu already foresaw that there will be withdrawal and realignment, it is already factored in the numbers.

With North being Muslim majority, it will be sure defeat for Tinubu if he had chose a minority Christian as VP. These outburst by CAN/Northern Christians could even have a resultant effect where the average Muslim in the North that won’t vote Tinubu before might be swayed by religious sentiment to make a statement about their numbers in the North.

We welcome more of this outburst, and I hope you can keep the momentum till next year because sentiment analysis shows that Nigerians generally can’t keep up the pace for long.

Your analysis is top notch. Imagine if he chose a Christian as Vice and the core northerners start leaving the party. His ambition is dead. These ones leaving have always voted PDP. Their votes would not be missed. Politics is calculation and not sentiments.
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by IamNat: 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
Niwdog:
Any Christian supporting Apc ticket in this present Nigeria need to check his Faith
Any Northern Christian supporting this ticket needs his/her mental status checked
What Apc is telling Northern Christians is that they have no credible, competent individual to presides as vice president o talk more of president

grin grin grin
Nawa for you people, you can't just talk without any level emotions attached? What's with the abuse?
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by allicare: 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/why-we-can-no-longer-campaign-for-tinubus-presidential-bid-northern-apc-christians/

"If this selection of a Muslim Vice President candidate is not changed, there will be serious and grave consequences."

All these propaganda will not change anything at the end of the day. Many of you in this group can't even go to your village because of your selfishness in the past. All these consequences only exist in your imagination

Tunubu all the way to Asorock in 2023 by His grace
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Allisgud: 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
What is happening with this Muslimmuslim, christian christian ticket,how is that a measurement for competency,even if tinubu bring adeboye as vice I will not vote for him

1 Like

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by ityP(m): 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
Great2017:

You only view things from one perspective. What if Tinubu loses?

He can't. Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso will all make sure an Obi no near that seat.
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by ChoCho54(f): 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
JAMO84:
Northern Christians have never voted for APC in Presidential election before, they have been voting PDP and this time, their votes will be splitted between LP and PDP.
I thought LP won't get a single vote in the north?
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by dallyemmy: 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
Diversity and inclusion.
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Xedmark: 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
This is the time God will prove HIMSELF as God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Hussein035: 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/why-we-can-no-longer-campaign-for-tinubus-presidential-bid-northern-apc-christians/

I did not believe that the position of a VP will be so important to Nigerians. I am so surprised that a VP that is practically useless is now being prioritized

Why?
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Angelfrost(m): 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:

Please Christians support Tinubu, if Tinubu wins without Christians vote, that'll be the worst thing to happen to Christians in Nigeria.

One year into his administration Christians will be called wailers, Miscreants etc.
Then Christians will be called terrorists, and even Christianity proscribed sef.

Cheap blackmail won't work ma! Try another tactic! This one is dead on arrival! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by lailo: 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
gentlegenius:

What makes Tinubu a very dangerous option for Nigeria is not even his choice of running mate, not his age or health, not his controversial source of wealth or missing certificates. It is his desperation and his controlling tendencies... A man who became governor of Lagos in 1999 and has been controlling that state for 23 years and still counting, I think it is too dangerous to allow him near the office of the president.
For a man who bought his way to the party ticket, even when he wasn't the choice of the party leaders, and believe he will buy his way to the presidency - the position he openly described as his lifelong ambition, it is clear that Tinubu won't be a leader, but an office holder/title holder. He just want a chance to control the country just like he controlled Lagos. Leadership is far from Tinubu. He is just pursuing the office.
"Leadership is not something you purse. It is something you discover.
Leaders are born when a human discover something more important than their personal ambition". - Dr. Myles Munroe.
Then give me an example of a leader in Nigeria?
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Juanmike(m): 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
madridguy:
I hope when he eventually win without Christian vote no one will be crying of Islamization of Nigeria.
He won'tt, that am sure of.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by AntonVince: 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
JAMO84:
Northern Christians have never voted for APC in Presidential election before, they have been voting PDP and this time, their votes will be splitted between LP and PDP.

I see!
So, Benue State where Buhari won in 2015 now a Muslim State, right?
...and Simon Lalong, the incumbent APC governor of Plateau State is no longer a northerner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by ThankGodFriday(m): 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tinubu should adopt a Christian as vice
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tinubu has thrown CAN and their minions into confusion, giving them unprecedented headache. I think the right thing to do is not voting for him. Why trying to cause religion tension in the country? Buhari should arrest CAN president before they caused religion war in the country
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Harmlesspill(m): 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:

Muslims will arise and defend their faith grin, this is a golden opportunity to fulfill the Koran, and uplift Islam in Nigeria grin cheesy.

Muslims are more than Christians in Nigeria....
Remember,,we only have little or no Muslims in southern Nigeria..
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Lukuluku69(m): 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Kingspin(m): 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
The only Nigerian party right now is PDP and Labour Party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
gentlegenius:

What makes Tinubu a very dangerous option for Nigeria is not even his choice of running mate, not his age or health, not his controversial source of wealth or missing certificates. It is his desperation and his controlling tendencies... A man who became governor of Lagos in 1999 and has been controlling that state for 23 years and still counting, I think it is too dangerous to allow him near the office of the president.
For a man who bought his way to the party ticket, even when he wasn't the choice of the party leaders, and believe he will buy his way to the presidency - the position he openly described as his lifelong ambition, it is clear that Tinubu won't be a leader, but an office holder/title holder. He just want a chance to control the country just like he controlled Lagos. Leadership is far from Tinubu. He is just pursuing the office.
"Leadership is not something you purse. It is something you discover.
Leaders are born when a human discover something more important than their personal ambition". - Dr. Myles Munroe.

You are far off from politics!

Qualities you should applaud about a politician! Its evident that his political structure is rock solid!

Do you have an idea how Trump is to the Republican party as of date? I am sure you don't.
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by abysirius(m): 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Keep crying. You opened a new account barely a month ago just to be attacking Tinubu. More power to tour elbow. I wonder how frustrated u will be when you realize all your effort to stop Asiwaju has been to no avail. Some of you will drink insecticides.
Yorubalandlord:
Tinubu scored a political own goal with his choice of a Boko Haram apologist
He can no longer get block Vote in the southwest, cos from today's campaign against the Muslim Muslim ticket Begins across all churches from southwest to south South to southeast down to the North.
Nobody will be bold enough to come and campaign for Tinubu(APC) Muslim Muslim ticket in any church or Christian gathering in the southwest, he/she will be Stoned on the pulpit, booed, and chased away.
All Christians let's join hands together to vote out this Islamic party that want to islamize Nigeria, we don't know if Nigeria is an Islamic country.
#obi-datti 2023
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by AntonVince: 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Then campaign for Obi nah

Yes, we will...including in Lagos, Ondo, Ekiti and Ogun States.
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by TenQ: 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:

Only cowards die many times before their death.
Let us lose the election first: we won't cowardly bow to defeat without a fight.

We even know that Christian VP is constitutionally a toothless dog who is under the leash of the president.

Sorry bro!
I rather vote Atiku or Obi but certainly not a Muslim -Muslim ticket of an evil party

1 Like

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Kingspin(m): 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:

The only Nigerian party today is PDP and Labour Party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by skywalker240(m): 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
Newton2024:

Muslim-Muslim Ticket:
The G.O Nigerian Christians Should Outrightly Reject (Pictures)

If your G.O or pastor is too cowardly or too politically correct to publicly reject islamisation agenda of terrorists through muslim-muslim ticket, then reject him and his church totally. He is not a Christian. He is an agent of the Devil. Don't look at his fame.

This is not the time to be politically correct. Terrorists are seriously at war with children of God while government is hiding behind one finger. Nigerian GOs should speak up instead of burying their heads in sand like ostriches.

Remember these GOs have fully armed soldiers protecting them and their family 24/7. They and their family also have visa to working nations of the world. In case of South-Sudan treatment of Christians in Nigeria, they and their families will follow the next available flight. Please don't let them deceive you.

If Islamic terrorists are not ashamed to surpport their own, Pastors have no reason to be ashamed of surporting Peter Obi. PO is the only sheep among the wolves so he has highest chance of winning this election. Let us all support Labour Party.

God bless the gospel!
God bless Nigeria!!
God bless you!!!

The day i see any of those G.O s from those big penticostal churches welcome tinubu into the church or even endorse him,

I won't go to any of those churches again, afterall I can worship the I Am That I Am anywhere He pleases me, and that won't be near the churches of those unfortunate G.Os

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by SoapQueen(f): 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:

And you think Christians will keep quiet? Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Chidex50(m): 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:

Wa Big Nonsense.....You're not smart! Upon all the terrible things APC have made Nigerians suffer,Tribalism still no let you think we'll.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Chased Out In Delta Community Yesterday They Came For Campaign(video) / Abati Counters Rufai Oseni On Live TV / Godwin Erahon: Obaseki Can't Compete Under 2 Parties, It's Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.