Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians (31268 Views)

We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders / Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons / Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:
grin Christians learn from the South East.

Please Christians support Tinubu, if Tinubu wins without Christians vote, that'll be the worst thing to happen to Christians in Nigeria.

One year into his administration Christians will be called wailers, Miscreants etc.
Then Christians will be called terrorists, and even Christianity proscribed sef. We won't support a loser. Tinubu has lost the election already

Don't say you weren't advised..

The point of my comment is not to threaten, I'm neither a Muslim or a Christian.
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by foleskay(m): 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
ityP:

Your analysis is top notch. Imagine if he chose a Christian as Vice and the core northerners start leaving the party. His ambition is dead. These ones leaving have always voted PDP. Their votes would not be missed. Politics is calculation and not sentiments.
So if those norhrrn christians vote pdp and atiku wins in plateau,taraba,adamawa,and bauchi..then clears all south south and south east and some parts of west.. Where will tinubu votes come from considering kwankwaso and atiku are also from d north. Tell me how tinubu will win pls undecided
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:

Please Christians support Tinubu, if Tinubu wins without Christians vote, that'll be the worst thing to happen to Christians in Nigeria.

One year into his administration Christians will be called wailers, Miscreants etc.
Then Christians will be called terrorists, and even Christianity proscribed sef. We won't support a loser. Tinubu has lost the election already

The point of my comment is not to threaten, I'm neither a Muslim or a Christian.
We won't support a loser. Tinubu has lost the election already
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by FreedomfromtheT: 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
madridguy:
I hope when he eventually win without Christian vote no one will be crying of Islamization of Nigeria.
He can't win without Christian vote. On the other hand, Peter Obi can easily win without much Muslim votes which will be shared between the two or three other candidates and I don't think there will not be cry of Christalization.
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by FreedomfromtheT: 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
Great2017:

You only view things from one perspective. What if Tinubu loses?
Please ask him.
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by FreedomfromtheT: 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
descarado:
I still wonder why yoruba Muslim will not dare the Muslims in the North and have a mind of their own.

See as they are busy licking their bum making Southern Nigeria look stupid and foolish.

Shettima Is among those who politicised bokoharam. Actually he is the grandfather of bokoharam. Anybody from his state knows that. He has a cult following of fanatics boys that made money through him. Boys that don't have anything doing until they were given matched to go and kill till they become a conglomerate of boko boys now. The way tinubu has agbero. They are the ones the duo are hoping will do the job during election. Already under training.

While obi people are busy making noise up and down on social media,they are currently training their boys on how to run things during election.

Election is not won on social media or by ranting and throwing tantrum everywhere.
If you want to help obi movement,go to your ward and identify. Not keyboard warrior
You made a valid point.
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Oshey99: 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You are far off from politics!

Qualities you should applaud about a politician! Its evident that his political structure is rock solid!

Do you have an idea how Trump is to the Republican party as of date? I am sure you don't.

I really don't care about who has the structure at this point.

All I know is that Tinunbu wanting to be president is for his own selfish interest and you know that (emi lo kan).

It's like a death wish for him. He knows he's already old but he just wants to have that complete record of being a Governor, Senator and President so he can die a fulfilled man.

Peter Obi is still the better of the lot.
He's not perfect but he's definitely a step in the right direction IMO.

We can't afford to have another sick president again after buhari's mess. Before you know it Shettima will become Acting president.
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
paramakina202:

A typical Tinubu supporter is self centered and don't care about others just as you said but lets see how how far guys you can go.

I spent 6 years in a Federal University in IBO land several years ago. 98% of the few people from Core North withdrew before the 3rd year. From your comments so far about 5%, marginalization and others, I know you are an IBO, original one. Self centered, selfishness, victimization & marginalization syndromes many others are the attributes in that place. You rejected APC before the 5% issue came up.

PDP zoned National Chairmanship to South West after Makarfi, because of APC which they called Yoruba Party, they denied South West the PDP chairmanship and humiliated Bode George and his team in PHC. He swore never to attend PDP meeting again in PHC since then.

The IBO governors were supposed to host Southern Governors at Enugu, none of them in attendance. Enugu man was just at home, if the meeting were to be at Umuahia, he wouldn't have been there as well. There are so many other instances but people don't complain because it is expected.

What you complain of other people you cannot take 5% of it before heaven is let loose. What Reno Omokri said against Peter Obi is not up to 10% of what he had said against Tinubu but your brothers signed almost 13,000 petition register against him , yet Tinubu supporters are self centered to you.

2 Likes

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by searchlight: 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
LegendHero:
Nice one from these groups.

It is your right to come out to vent your anger on the ticket. This is democracy and you have every right to be angry.

However, in the game of numbers and decision analysis, most Northern Christians usually give their votes to the PDP and historical data also shows this. Which means that Tinubu already foresaw that there will be withdrawal and realignment, it is already factored in the numbers.

With North being Muslim majority, it will be sure defeat for Tinubu if he had chose a minority Christian as VP. These outburst by CAN/Northern Christians could even have a resultant effect where the average Muslim in the North that won’t vote Tinubu before might be swayed by religious sentiment to make a statement about their numbers in the North.

We welcome more of this outburst, and I hope you can keep the momentum till next year because sentiment analysis shows that Nigerians generally can’t keep up the pace for long.

What about christian majority from the south. Was it factored as well? Blind political analyst. So someone who's rooting for Atiku or Kwankwaso will come vote Tinubu because of christians outburst? As if Atiku and kwankwaso aren't Muslims.
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Oshey99: 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
Reference:

Win or loses Nigeria will be more and more divided.
If he wins Christians will be in effect 'the opposition', parties will no longer be the political opposition but a whole religious grouping.
If he loses Muslims will resent whichever party wins and are likely to kick.

The summary is simple. Given the way the present government has mismanaged our diversity these past years taking us polls apart from 1993, the APC should never have put itself in this position in the first place.

No one will come out of this unscathed, the government, the people and all interest groups will be fatally scarred.

Your analysis is spot on
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by NigeriaB(m): 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
madridguy:
I hope when he eventually win without Christian vote no one will be crying of Islamization of Nigeria.

How can he win without any Christian vote? You sef, ask yourself, is dat possible?
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by searchlight: 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
madridguy:
let him win. Nothing can't be worst than Buhari and apc. I can't vote evil because of fear. If he wins all of us will suffer.
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Oshey99: 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
Golan007:

I think if a man is contesting for president his running mate should be a woman.

Man or woman, they will still have a religion. Even if it's an Infant that is running for vice they will still have a religion.

Nigeria is at its lowest point in terms of religious crises so I expected APC to be smart enough to see this problem.
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by paramakina202: 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
babaolofin:

I spent 6 years in a Federal University in IBO land several years ago. 98% of the few people from Core North withdrew before the 3rd year. From your comments so far about 5%, marginalization and others, I know you are an IBO, original one. Self centered, selfishness, victimization & marginalization syndromes many others are the attributes in that place. You rejected APC before the 5% issue came up.

PDP zoned National Chairmanship to South West after Makarfi, because of APC which they called Yoruba Party, they denied South West the PDP chairmanship and humiliated Bode George and his team in PHC. He swore never to attend PDP meeting again in PHC since then.

The IBO governors were supposed to host Southern Governors at Enugu, none of them in attendance. Enugu man was just at home, if the meeting were to be at Umuahia, he wouldn't have been there as well. There are so many other instances but people don't complain because it is expected.

What you complain of other people you cannot take 5% of it before heaven is let loose. What Reno Omokri said against Peter Obi is not up to 10% of what he had said against Tinubu but your brothers signed almost 13,000 petition register against him , yet Tinubu supporters are self centered to you.

Before writing a long epistle in response to my post did you read what the person I responded to wrote?Because only a self centered person can make such a comment.Read his comment below.I know you guys can justify evil once it is not directed at you.

shariff84:
let me tell you something, during election northern Christian always vote Christian candidate in election.
This northern Christian willnot vote Tinubu but Obi.But we don't care about them much because they are not plenty.
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:

Then Christians will be called terrorists, and even Christianity proscribed sef.

Which tribe is better than the Igbos in Buhari's government?
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by wiseoneking: 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
LegendHero:

It is your right to come out to vent your anger on the ticket. This is democracy and you have every right to be angry.

However, in the game of numbers and decision analysis, most Northern Christians usually give their votes to the PDP and historical data also shows this. Which means that Tinubu already foresaw that there will be withdrawal and realignment, it is already factored in the numbers.

With North being Muslim majority, it will be sure defeat for Tinubu if he had chose a minority Christian as VP. These outburst by CAN/Northern Christians could even have a resultant effect where the average Muslim in the North that won’t vote Tinubu before might be swayed by religious sentiment to make a statement about their numbers in the North.

We welcome more of this outburst, and I hope you can keep the momentum till next year because sentiment analysis shows that Nigerians generally can’t keep up the pace for long.

And you foolishly and ignorantly forgot that the Muslim Northerners are more interested in Atiku who is taken as one of their own Hausa Fulani gang, not to talk of kwankwoso? Let's take it that the Northern Christian will not be voting, BAT, SE is no go area, SS are even beginning to hijack obi as their property. SW Christian nko. I can't imagine to the boldness of canvassing for Tinubu in SW churches. Before his Muslim Muslim ticket, majority bof SW were OBidient, but now you know better what is going on. THE NORTHER MUSLIMS HE TRUSTED are now DUMPING HIM. Let's watch and see
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Mrfixitt(m): 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:

Then Christians will be called terrorists, and even Christianity proscribed sef.

Stop being deceptive. You're working for Tinubu. I have been lately seeing some comments from you that technically shows where you stand..Come out straight and stop trying to deceive christians. Tinubu can never rule Nigeria
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by 43Ronin: 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
adams123:

Which 99.5 Christians are you talking about?? Christians by mouth and not by action are those ones called Christians?? Does Jesus Christ hates anyone?? But you guys are full of hatred of others. You guys should read bible verse to verse from a-z then you would realised you are nothing close to be called a Christian.

*yawns*
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Demurray: 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
I'm not in support of Muslim/Muslim Ticket . The fact that Tinubu choose muslim as his running mate does not really interpreted to islamize Nigeria . I stood of the following two points
1. In Nigeria, we all know that the decision of the president is the final. VP is just a mere commissioner . Let take the incumbent government as a case study , when those jihadist are killing the christians , the president didn't take any action concerning that , what is our VP done about it? Absolutely nothing .
2. Tinubu has never shows he is religious bigot or extremist. Let take Lagos as a case study. Two of the three anointed governor after Tinubu are christain ( Ambode and Sanwo Olu)
The main reason I rejected Muslim /Muslim Ticket is because of Tinubu"s health, if it deteriorate, he will have to travel to treat himself abroad for months leaving the affair of the government to the VP, he will such opportunity to achieve whatever selfish agenda and it might not favour christians

#myopinion
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by truthfinder319: 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
How many are these that vanguard now call northern APC Christians. It's democracy. You may try Atiku.

SATANICALLY666:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/why-we-can-no-longer-campaign-for-tinubus-presidential-bid-northern-apc-christians/
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by tkgindofa(m): 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:

Keep your advice to yourself, we don't need those sitting on the fence.
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by SamOchuko: 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Gbogbowa: 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:

don't worry we are ready for that,if at this stage he can take such decision if he win he will take many decision without minding if we Christian are hurt,even during military era don't have Muslim Muslims, how much more now,if we don't teach him lesson another person we do worse
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by CSTRR: 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
jamislaw:
Tinubu don't need to campaign in north we are all batified, just forget about those people you can never satisfy them.
South west should not let us down.
Speak for yourself.
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Prozico22(m): 11:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:

you are bastard you husband or future husband is a bastard
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Nimrod81: 12:46am On Jul 13, 2022
BigSarah:

No true Christian will support Tinubu with everything happening in the country right now. From Kidnapping clergy to mass killings during worship services. It doesn't matter the consequences. This move must be kicked against.
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by Bigpat: 1:05am On Jul 13, 2022
Shame to any christian that vote for Tinubu and without the christians in Nigeria Tinubu can never win but Atiku with larger part of Muslim votes and all the christians votes, will be preferred. Every christians should get PVC, because in the North even their rago will have PVC. Tinubu knows the problem of Nigeria but greed, selfishness will not allow him. He wanted power at all cost. He thinks as incumbent party with powers to change things using structures at their disposal, they will win at all cost, especially when everybody in the main stream of authority, are Muslims. It is clear Tinubu is not good for Nigeria but hunger in Nigeria can make sometimes even the most principled, intelligent, intellectual and disciplined person to sell his birthright.
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by madridguy(m): 1:10am On Jul 13, 2022
How much you were paid.

Jeboy:
The audacity is my shock.. How much dem pay you sef?

Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by starstunna1313(m): 1:21am On Jul 13, 2022
LegendHero:

Poor Analysis.. ATIKU AND KWANKWASO are not Christians and are all from the North. Don’t forget that
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:45am On Jul 13, 2022
BigSarah:

Dooh, I agree with you, it’s well, may your life be Like the way Tinubu and Shettima have ruled and lead. Just say Amen. You are a good follower.
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by t2luv1: 3:05am On Jul 13, 2022
BigSarah:

The point of my comment is not to threaten,[b] I'm neither a Muslim or a Christian. [/b]

What the Bleep are then ?
Re: We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians by McLizbae: 4:41am On Jul 13, 2022
You are deceiving and also feeding yourself with lies. Northern muslims are always, and will always be about religion. No this and know some peace.
Frigga13:
E pain me Northerners no Dey Nairaland.. just like very few and they’re not active

Serious Apc urchins need update on what’s happening politcally in the North

The pure reality on ground remains .. northern Muslims ain’t even freaking about the Muslim Muslim thing .. they’re not interested .. even the core Islam fanatics

The North need security .. Apc disappointed all..and make ethnic and tribal sentiment more pronounced in the North

Apc will lose North west

Kastina and jigawa Zamfara..

Believing Apc will win any state in Northeast is hallucinations

Muslim Muslim won’t even sell in the North.. maybe 2015 .. it would have been possible due to desperation on the North yo get power

Now is not about religion... is all about unity peace and way forward

After 2023 e go clear well

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa to restore security and return farmers to farm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport / Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops / Throwback Picture Of Air Force Crew Members Killed In Helicopter Crash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.